The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 09-06-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
holydoly is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Jamie from Lust365.

Face: 8.5/10 SYT look just as indicated, sexy but slightly darker than picture

Boob: 9/10 Nice full C cup, definitely for boobs lover

Body: 8/10 Smooth slightly fair skin typical of thais

BBBJ: 8.5/10 good, and seems like she really like it. Turned me on

Service: 9/10 Now this is the highlight. Her svc initially was tip top. Firstly she didnt checking the time at all. After my first shot. Then when she gimme BBBJ, I don't cum as easily from BJ, and she doesnt complain. So i switch to fj and that easily squeeze a shot out of me.

RTF: YES. She's pretty plus with this kind of svc.
Old 09-06-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 2
clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!

FR for Tina from Flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=941956&highlight=

Had been comparing Tina and rose, texted Okt and send me both pic and video. And I chose her. Service was damn Bagus!

Looks: 9/10 similar as photo posted, her look is enough to hook you crave for more shot from her.

Body: 9/10 Curve figure, she bent 45 degree when i'm enjoying riding doggie on her. She abit thai tanned. Full back and some tattoo on her chest.

Boobs: 8/10 Original no silicone, nice to fondle and when I suck and lick she will vibrate. Fingering her too, she is damn wet!

Bbbj: 10/10 suck like a pro! Alot of tongue swirling and handsfree, able to suck for long and suction is strong! Highlight for this! She suck non stop!

Fj: 9/10 Tried many position, eg. Cowgirl, missionary and doggie. Best is still doggie cause she moan out loud and after my cum shot out. She flip over amd ask me for more👍🏻

Long long one time will meet this type of great gem. Worth spending and she dont play with phone at all. Thanks OKT for the intro
Old 09-06-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 7
ahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to behold

Mentioned to OKT if she was worthwhile i would Pen and FR for her.

Model: Noey
Stable: ThaiSensation

Photo posted are legit and for me actual is more sweet looking and beautiful.

Looks: 9/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
French: 9/10
Pussy: 9/10
Blowjob: 9/10
Fj: 9/10

This statistics is base on my own preference and I believe brother that tried her will know.

Met her roughly 2pm and paid $140 for 2 shots. Went in the room and we chit-chat for awhile. Slowly she come near me and undress for me and we went into the bathroom together. She soap me and I'm fondling her boobs, using her body to grind on me and my thoughts was " you dare to serve I dare to give u! " And she squad down and start blowing my rod. Did stop her, but she very consistent till I choose to fuck her mouth till I shot my sperm in her mouth. We dried up and went to bed together.

Lying on the bed, she start to catbath me and suck my rod again till I stand again. Can see she tried her best to serve me. Caps on! And we had missionary and doggie, till my 2nd sperm shot out. I'm really Sextisfied and happy with this young lady.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=942917&highlight=

Last edited by ahblack25; 09-06-2023 at 08:58 PM. Reason: TYPO edit
Old 09-06-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
chesser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychesser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bebe flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=941957&highlight=

Okt: Steady. Fast replied and friendly.

Looks: She is beautiful, she put on a smile always. Wont have any objection.

Body: She's fairer then normal thai. And voluptuous body that will just want to stick with her ever min. Curve and meat at the right point.

Bbbj: Alot of tongue action, slow and sensual, deepthroat occasion, I grab her head and deep fuck it till my first cum was shot, she got no bad attitude and cleanse me up with a smile.

Fj: after she blow for me till I stand, caps on and gave her missionary, she look into my eyes and french with me we had a great tongue fight. Pound her hard and deep she able to handle. Moan was loud till I caps off and shot in her mouth😎

Remarks: Will definitely RTF, and this gem is worth, she still gave me a massage and clean me up nicely, kiss me before I walk out the room.

Old 09-06-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4303 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread....ighlight=olive

GMC: Olive (Service Oriented Milf Songtress, likes to be in control)

Looks: I think about a 70% match, but it is hard to estimate. She has a sweet-looking face with big round eyes. She is in her 30s.
Body: Nice curves with bouncy, soft C- cup. Not fat, for sure. Her boobs look good from the front. She has a Thai tan complexion.
BBBJ: Yes. She can deepthroat well. Mine is not long.
FJ: Not a lazy girl, very hard working. She did cowgirl and has a love for grinding. She said she came thrice during the session
Massage: Yes. Good strength.

Olive is unique and knows what she is doing when it comes to servicing me. Usually, I like to take the initiative regarding this, but she was the proactive one. I trusted her and let her lead because of the FR I read and her experience working in Japan and at a Japanese KTV in Bangkok.

I also travelled to Bangkok and Japan, so we chatted briefly before showering. There is an attached bathroom which is ideal for me. She cleaned me up nice and fresh with some massage along the way. While exiting the shower area, I was surprised that she held me back, squatted down and did a bbbj. This caught me off guard but was pleasant.

After that, she dried me well and invited me to her bed for a massage. I am not here to massage, I thought. This is not normal for me, but I obliged. Damn, her massage was good, considering she is an FL. Good strength and good skill. I enjoyed it!. She is good at it; no wonder she wanted to massage me.

We proceeded to round 1 after the massage. She did the cowgirl, and I could see she was enjoying it. Her boobs are lovely from the front view. I then surrendered my soldiers with her grinding me. She seems to enjoy being in control!

She washed me up again in the bathroom and massaged me again. She asked me if I liked music and I said yes. She then played Japanese songs on her mobile phone and sang along. Since she works in a KTV, singing is common. I give her a rating of 7/10 for her vocal.

The 2nd round came. She did her speciality cowgirl style again. But this time, I was determined not to waste my 2nd shot lying up. So I took the lead and flipped her over. I pumped her hard in a few positions, especially in missionary. I then demonstrated my newly learned trick from the two bros here. I choked her! She is supposed to enjoy a better orgasm this way. It is my first time doing it. I was prepared that she would push me away, but she didn't. She looked in pain, though, yet allowed me to continue. We shook the bed so hard that part of the mattress slides out of the divan. I then remembered I should slap her ass too, but it was late as I already came to my 2nd shot.

Overall, my session with Olive was fun.

Location: G Land apartment. There were loud noises when Pancake and her customer opened or closed their doors. Quite annoying.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 09-06-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
antiwipe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Candy from Lust

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=candy

Looks: 9.5/10 slutty pretty looks

Body: 9/10 Slender nice body

Frenching: 9.5/10 solid kissing. Tongue to tongue twirling

Boobs: 8.5/10 normal size,

Bbbj: 9/10 suction damn power. Super wet and sloppy type

Fj: 9/10 sexy in all position. She is good specially in missionary. Very horny keep in moving her hips and pulling me closer.

Rtf: yes for this beaut
Old 09-06-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spookyw0w deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Simple FR for Rose of Flirty Girls

Looks: Pretty milf with very nice smile, makes you feel welcomed
Boobs: Huge and natural
Body: Slight tan, smoonth skin and curvy figure
FJ: Amazing, plus she is accommodating

Her english is good and she is very friendly, able to chat about anything with her. Had some extra time and she offered to give me some massage, which was amazing too.
Old 09-06-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
UnoUno111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://t.me/+C1qXebrsZmJhMjQ1

A1 FR FOR FL / ML 《战报》

AREA 地区    :   SG
Name    名字          : mandy
Looks 样貌/颜值   :     8/10 match her pictures with slight discount
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : late 20s
Body   身材             :   Tall model body figure
Catbath 全身漫游  :      Your normal sop kind of cat bath
BBBJ     无套口交   :        Good
FJ  爱爱                   :    Wet and slippery did not need ky and tried multiple positions
GFE  女朋友感        :       Nil
Overall 整体 :     7.5/10
RTF 回头率 : Will try other girl and rtf before she leaves

Date / 日期 : 8/6

*This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Models. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Models n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe
Old 09-06-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1008 / Power: 2
charmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud of

Soda , Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=soda

Looks/ 9.5 exquisite looks. She has this very classy beautiful looks

Body/ 9 good body appearance with clothes, the more without. Very yummy

Boobs/ 8.5 not too big: perfect for my hands

Bbbj+hj/ 9 good mix of hj and bbj. She is good in sucking, glance at me then sucked again. Very hot

Fj/ 9 she can be both dominant and submissive. I gave her ‘to do list’ and she followed accordingly. Service oriented woman

Massage/ NA

Gfe/ 9 gao gao sweetness

Rtf: yes
Old 09-06-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 3
heunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to all

A1's Mandy doesn't provide GFE? Wow, so much for their high prices for their so-called "premium" girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnoUno111 View Post
A1 FR FOR FL / ML 《战报》

AREA 地区    :   SG
Name    名字          : mandy
Looks 样貌/颜值   :     8/10 match her pictures with slight discount
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : late 20s
Body   身材             :   Tall model body figure
Catbath 全身漫游  :      Your normal sop kind of cat bath
BBBJ     无套口交   :        Good
FJ  爱爱                   :    Wet and slippery did not need ky and tried multiple positions
GFE  女朋友感        :       Nil
Overall 整体 :     7.5/10
RTF 回头率 : Will try other girl and rtf before she leaves
Old 09-06-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
UnoUno111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heunie View Post
A1's Mandy doesn't provide GFE? Wow, so much for their high prices for their so-called "premium" girls
Bonk and just left bro never had time to experience so just quoted NIL
Old 10-06-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster (M)

MonsterAnth1965 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Candy from Lust couple weeks ago

Looks: 8.5/10. The picture is her but at a nice angle. Regardless, she is very good looking.
Body: 9/10. Perfect body if you like someone slim and fit.
Bbbj: 8/10. Love seeing her work it
Boobs: 8/10. Regular
Butt: 9/10. Really nice to grab
FJ: 9/10
Massage: Pretty good.
Old 10-06-2023, 12:05 AM
Samster

somix76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bowi from TF
https://t.me/+LHTvRLq92uZiNGY1

Looks beautiful, absolute hottie and kept teasing me

Attitude Really very good working attitude. Full marks for service attitude.

Body Nice slim. Very nice ass for doggy.

Boobs B+ natural suits her body

BBbj will suck and and give u eye contact with the cfm face, skillful and suck for long time

Painting Reactive to painting, nice no smell pussy juice during 69

FJ She was damn good during and she likes to take control of you. Kept asking me to pump harder. I usually take time to do CIM but the intensity was so great she took it all

GFE Her service attitude and GFE. Really wants you to enjoy the session. Did not watch time and very accommodating

RTF she’s rtf material Thanks for the recommendation
Old 10-06-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Nosyfaker is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Kathy - Seduction

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=kathy

Looks: she is a living doll. Super pretty for me

Body: sexy bod

Boobs: her hump is massive. Enjoyed fondling them to the max

69: not avail

Bbbj: well experienced. She knows when to get deep or just focus on tip of my cock. Then i suddenly felt the itch for AR. Lucky she ok to do it. Damn good feeling, when she slowly lick my AH and flattened and pointed her tongue to lick me. Arrrg super insane

Fj: she made me crazy. She is super horny woman. To give her the pleasure back i added service AJ. Super tight and siok feeling.

Rtf: she’s a gem, definitely YES
Old 10-06-2023, 01:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Cubz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone remember Kimberly from OneSiam? I really enjoyed her service. Best thing was she could speak English really well. Very hard to find here. Apart from her the rest I’ve meet can barely converse in english. Anyone has met an FL who speak good English or tried Kimberly before? Wish she comes back…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1