The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-06-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Could also be some asshole customers who revenge on the ML for not agreeing to their sexual requests. I know of fucker who took pics of ML without her permission and when confronted by ML he turn hostile and refused to delete the pics. There are all kinds, so more likely the rotten apples amongst us and not “competitors”.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Thanks! Missed those tattoos. Will contact her soon.

On the WC account thingy, seems like some MLs are having problems of being blocked frequently. Maybe some of their competitors reported to WC?

Last edited by tigerprawn; 20-06-2021 at 01:28 PM.
Old 20-06-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2557 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
Tried tang guo yesterday. It was a FN massage hj request. She just started work Two days ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Who is this Tang Guo ?
Tang Guo or Candy which she was more known before is not new at all. Been in HC thread for quite a while. Maybe even years. I've had her WC for months. RTC and a returnee as well. Always in MP before, but I think now has her own apartment. Offers full service, just search "Tang Gou" in impmm site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
Never really been to a spa before with the $68, $88 package I see bros talking about before. https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-shirley/

This girl looks not bad, but $88 for massage already, foresee will add on for other services? Btw the wechat seems to be a number of a E cup lady previously who keeps threatening to "Add your name into blacklist" if you added her and never engage her. LOL!

What a way to do business
$88 prostate package is a scam! There's no release!!! Just fake JG rub rub. Then you want release, top up another $50!!! Please read HC thread for more knowledge. Avoid at all cost!!!

Now they also threatened!!?? Kaoz!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
Any link for bai xue? Can't seem to find her on SLG or audi site
Just search under the name of "Xiao Mo" in audi site.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 20-06-2021 at 01:51 PM.
Old 20-06-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 18
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Ar this Candy I see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Tang Guo or Candy which she was more known before is not new at all. Been in HC thread for quite a while. Maybe even years. I've had her WC for months. RTC and a returnee as well. Always in MP before, but I think now has her own apartment. Offers full service, just search "Tang Gou" in impmm site.

$88 prostate package is a scam! There's no release!!! Just fake JG rub rub. Then you want release, top up another $50!!! Please read HC thread for more knowledge. Avoid at all cost!!!

Now they also threatened!!?? Kaoz!!!

Just search under the name of "Xiao Mo" in audi site.
Old 20-06-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 8
jttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to all

Hello everyone I am new to this forum! I just want to ask the pros out there, how to access the ML condo discreetly and avoid being stopped by the security guards? Thank you in advance for your help, any advice appreciated.

I hope I can also contribute here and share what I know from my visits to MPs and MLs
Old 20-06-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegameh8h8h8 View Post
her name from previous stint was bai xue

i recalled her sensual is not bad, but not for boobs lover
Syt or milf?
Old 20-06-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 8
potterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypotterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I have tried a few and quite disappointed with some.

1. Korean lady at East
- place was nice, service was OK but the session only lasted for half an hour. Return? No.

2. Tall lady at East with octopus chair.
- restaurant below but I am fine with it. Service was great, hj was perfect with the chair. Session about 50 minutes. Return? Probably yes.

3. Bdsm lady at central
- please and service was great. Hygienic but session only lasted for 30 minutes. Return? Probably no. Any good bdsm session with affordable price, please share hehe.

4. The rest I tried were normal and pretty standard. Not sharing it because I can't recall
Old 20-06-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2798 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by potterlee View Post

3. Bdsm lady at central
- please and service was great. Hygienic but session only lasted for 30 minutes. Return? Probably no. Any good bdsm session with affordable price, please share hehe.
Bro, you mean bdsm session lasts for 30 min or the whole session?
Old 20-06-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 8
potterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypotterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Bro, you mean bdsm session lasts for 30 min or the whole session?
Whole session including shower 😩
Old 20-06-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1172 / Power: 15
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/topaz-massage/

Any review of this Topaz. Can PM me if not convenience to disclose publicly
Old 20-06-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by potterlee View Post
I have tried a few and quite disappointed with some.

1. Korean lady at East
- place was nice, service was OK but the session only lasted for half an hour. Return? No.

2. Tall lady at East with octopus chair.
- restaurant below but I am fine with it. Service was great, hj was perfect with the chair. Session about 50 minutes. Return? Probably yes.

3. Bdsm lady at central

4. The rest I tried were normal and pretty standard. Not sharing it because I can't recall
Why not just write their names here? A bit difficult to guess who you’re talking about…although I assume for no. 2 you mean either Joyce or Ying Ying? Not sure about the rest lol.
Old 20-06-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
Never really been to a spa before with the $68, $88 package I see bros talking about before. https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-shirley/

This girl looks not bad, but $88 for massage already, foresee will add on for other services? Btw the wechat seems to be a number of a E cup lady previously who keeps threatening to "Add your name into blacklist" if you added her and never engage her. LOL!

What a way to do business
Can confirm that the WeChat ID is Alice’s WeChat. maybe she passed it down to this Shirley person.
Old 20-06-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

Share abit on recent exp

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/le-er-massage/
looks pretty
boobs enhanced can squeeze cannot zhut
massage passable
hj soso
rtm nah

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/sha-sha-massage/
looks pre-milf
boobs au natural FN all the way
massage with strength
sensual good
rtm yeah

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/ice-massage/
looks milf
boobs good size natural
massage good
sensual good
rtm yeah - shes hard to book tho
Old 20-06-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went back to Xiao Xiao again after a tour of Strawberry, RanRan, Dan Ni, QC

Look : 7.5/10, always see her without make up ,
Not sure why, but I prefer it the natural way
Tits : that her weakness, quite flat
Body : otherwise, very slim, she's quite tall as well ( 1.68? )
GFe : that's where she score, we had a lot to chat, and going back to her feels like going back to mistress.
Sensual : with just panties on, pretty sop with oil, but she will tcss with you after deed
Old 20-06-2021, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light

Any bros can enlighten me:OMM or XE,whose sensual is more power?
Old 20-06-2021, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 5
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Review for https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-an-xin/

Looks: Photos are definitely hers. Girl-next-door kind. If you like those decent-looking OLs, you will like her looks.

Body: Hotz. Good for bobbies lover. Quite firm and a handful.

Massage: Definitely put in effort. But still learning. Give her some time.

Sensual: As she is a little green, so it is quite arousing. Like you get a chance to do something naughty with your office colleague.

She will slowly remove top and the grip is soft and loose. Quite enjoyable. Took quite awhile to finish. If you are looking to chill and unwind, she is good choice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1