The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 05-06-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Kankai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Tata
From Rollypolly

Looks/Body: She has a Slutty Vibe when i look at her she is slim and well equipped with a pair of natural C cup boobs

Frenching: French really well she initiated

BBBJ: Could not resist her when she looks at me and blow and able to DT

FJ/AJ: Started with cow girl and then missionary it was amazing how her pussy felt clenching on to my D.
During our break we chatted alittle and cuddled after a short rest we procceded again and started with Doggy and switched to Aj

RTF:IF i find the time
Old 05-06-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 8
RyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Asther

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=941088&highlight=

Look: She has a middle eastern look to me

Body: Petite with nice slim soft and smooth skin to touch

Boobs: Nice rounded pair of C cup boobies

BBBj: Abit Green in the area but overall still not that bad

Frenching: alittle shy at 1st but as we carried on she frenches with vigor

painting: she was cleanly shaved and had no foul smell from her P she reacted really well to me painting

FJ: Felt very HORNY already at this point in time we started off with missionary and looking at her expressions and moans. NO hassle in changing of positions overall a great experience

Gfe: Good chemistry felt and she is very attentive to your needs
Old 05-06-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
xincty is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mocha, Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=mocha

LOOKS: pretty bitchy looks

BOOBS: normal sized

BODY: petite but still got the shape. Siok shape

BBBJ: crazy suctions, made my knees wiggle a bit.

FJ: damm sexy moves.. specially when she was on top. Her tits not so big but I managed to suck em nipples while she grinds on me. Damn super good bros.

GFE: didn’t look at the time. Very hands on to my needs

RTF: lucky i managed to catch her. She said it’s her last day today. I would love to have her again when she’s back. Solid bros
Old 05-06-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1157 / Power: 8
southpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud of

FR for Tina ( Flirtygirls)
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=941956&highlight=

Was sad after hearing JJ went back, Okt told me Tina is a must try Gem!

Knock on the door. And she open it within 2min. Greeted me with a slutty smile.
Tina have that slutty and seductive look, and curvy figure, make me crave to lick her from boobs to her pussy. She undress for me and hold hand 2 hand to the shower area. The moment I see her 2 tits wah I cannot wait to teh and suck. But I still wait for her to clean me up, she wanted to give me a blowjob but I stop her cause I want it on the bed.

My crazy 1st shot: both naked and start French and she catbath me till my rod. Gave me long blowjob and Deepthroat too. She look into my eyes and I grab her head and she know she have to end this in her mouth, no bad attitude and she me from slow to fast feeling was intense till I shot out in her mouth.😎

My crazy 2nd shot: she blow for me once again till I stand, And caps on for missionary she came to my mouth and keep nipping my mouth, we French and I pound her Deep and hard. Her moan was loud till I feel shy don't know next door can hear not. Till I shot And caps off shoot on her mouth and face again.

Tina not a time-watcher, accommodate with my request and very good attitude. Will RTF her need arrange my time sheet again.

Thanks Okt for the fast and responsive replies.

Old 05-06-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 11
Bourne1962 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBourne1962 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Alice https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=939512
From Terminal 21

Looks 8.5/10 she looks very like thee photos provided with slight discount overall still a very chio look.
Body 9/10 not to tall just the right height that i like great waist line and nice ass.
Boobs 9/10 boob lovers fall in. she has a nice rounded C cup that is soft and nice to teh.
French We didnt really French much as i could not wait to start our more intense activity so i wont be rating.
BBBj/Cim 9/10 she started teasing my balls and use her tongue on my tip with got me really High. she has great suction with sufficient sloppiness.
FJ 9/10 She was able to keep up with my energy level with how fast i was banging her on doggy she returned the favour during cow girl. she was also very accommodating as i requested to change positions
Old 05-06-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 7
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArChi View Post
Ya would like to try her bbbj and CIM. But kinda of exp plus tips for CIM. Roughly 270-300. Haiz. Pocket not that deep
tip that much for cim? which mouth
Good bonks: Mexi, Jane, Cherry, Dinky, Nina
Old 05-06-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
normalboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for TRL Snow

Looks: 8/10
BBBJ: good suction
Body: Petite and slim
Boob: Enhanced with nice nipples
FJ: Hardworking and can ride well
OKT: Fast and responsive

Overall a good session and she can speak good english. Location is easy to find as well with fresh towel.
Old 05-06-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 7
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=942366
saw from pink lady TG they are locating in west now and have a good deal of mystery bonk package, although i have decided to take a few days rest and save my bullet and vit M for legend returns, but can't resist a neighbourhood okt just locates outside my door, so just booked a quicky mystery slot with okt, luckily i got their freshly new arrived Party as my mystery bonk parter, one word shiok, two words very satisfied

look: 8/10 her photos are accurate as compared to the live photo i shared here, but they didn't justify her sexy foxy and cfm look, so attach here one more photo here to show her wild part
body: 9/10 she is pretty tall and slender and surprisingly pretty slim waist no fat on tummy but most surprisingly very meaty ass, my first time seen such complexation, and heaven feel when doggy, holding the A4 waist punching that meaty ass, just shiok and cum in no time
Painting and fingering: 10/10 she came multiple times and her love hole contracted strongly and sucked in my fingers and locked them tightly, if she comes during fj, haha, there is no way to resist just to surrender
BBBJ: 8/10 slurpy and caring, varied techniques including DT, she kneeled down when i stand, a good 10min BBBJ have to stop her before i surrender too fast
FJ: 9/10 although this is her first time in this line and a little bit green about sop, her natural sex drive is high and she ride till she come again, then switched to doggy and finish my shot in prone as can't resist to that meaty ass anymore. we both sweat so much and exausted took a 5min rest before regain energy to shower off
GFE: 8/10 nice lady and keep smiling and frenching all the time throughout the session, even turned her head to DFK me in doggy position, very passionate and high GFE
RTF: such a convenient location and such a steal price rtf is a must
Good bonks: Mexi, Jane, Cherry, Dinky, Nina
Old 05-06-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cocomoose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Eve from FlirtyGirls
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=940658&highlight=

Looks: 8/10. Very cute, like a mix between an SYT and a MILF.

Body: Short. She has very toned thighs, so if you like thiccc thighs or a nice firm ass, she is a gem.

French: Very fluent.

BBBJ: She will take her time to tease and lick up and down, all the while maintaining eye contact. Very sexy. She also does a bit of B2B which was damn hot. She will do a mix with AR and her AR skills are off the charts. Really knows how to use her tongue well.

AJ: 1st shot was AJ. Damn nice to pound her ass, smooth entrance with enough KY jelly.

In between shots she will shower with you to clean up for shot number 2.

FJ: 2nd shot was FJ, her cowgirl skills are out of this world. Not a dead fish at all, fucked her hard for a good while and she took it like a champ.

GFE: 12/10, best service to date. Offered me beer first thing when I walk in also, I was shocked. Will really treat you like a lover and takes her time to tease you.

She is leaving soon so recommend all bros to try. Truly a gem not to be missed.
Old 05-06-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bangskinnysluts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Namfon of galaxy

Took her actually because I thought it’s the legendary cof submissive slut Namfon of the sister stable that came back.

Saw it’s not her so abit siam. (Bring her back please)

Anyways booked cause maybe fate mah. And a look skinny enough for me. Felt like grabbing onto a tight waist and ram till shiok.

Decent face good body service is very decent although I keep reminiscing about the other namfon.

Fucked her brains out and I settled for cumming on another namfon’s face. She took my cum with the close eye close mouth. So it’s okay at least she willing to take cof.

But I still prefer the open mouth eye contact cum on my face namfon early this year damn shiok still remember her open her mouth big big and let me shoot my cum inside her mouth while staring at me like feeding pet.

Omg bring her back please

But try this namfon also larh very good
Old 05-06-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
dominatrx is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Name: Kathy
Stable: Seduction

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=kathy

Looks:9/10 looks very close irl
Boobs:9/10 36D bros, damn massive
Body: 9/10 sexy bod
Bbbj:8.5/10 she took good care of my cock. Good slurping sounds
Fj: 9/10 damn good rider. Love the scene looking at her massive boobs bounce bounce
Gfe:9/10 loves to kiss and hug. She also always asked me if I’m ok. Very caring

Okt: prompt response. Trust worthy

Rtf: yes for sure

Last edited by dominatrx; 09-06-2023 at 08:54 PM.
Old 05-06-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold

BLONDE-HAIRED TALL SUN-TANNED BEACH BABE, MISS HER AND YOU'LL REGRET

Tried Earn from Naravee and you can forget about looking at the video or photos in telegram. That's because the actual person is the sun-tanned blonde haired tall beach babe that you would be ogling at the beach wearing 2 piece bikini. That is the impression she gave when she entered the room. I think this is one of the few instances where I struck gold. She has tanned smooth skin just like a beach babe, pretty sunshine girl beach babe face with meaty cheeks that always have a smile on her face. Her teeth is sunken with braces which looks cute. Can't emphasise she's what a beach babe is all about. She's very tall at 1.75m and has broad shoulders, definitely not ladyboy imo coz her pussy is super wet when I went I touched using my fingers and painted. She's not the slim bony type, but for her tall frame she is no way fat.

The moment door closes, I told her I want her now and she sat on the bed smiling, gushing and took off her tight shorts and sports bra to reveal a bald pussy and natural B cup with very small chocolate coloured nipples. Her whole body is totally tanned with no bikini lines. We began frenching, pushed her to the bed and I flicked and sucked her cute small nipples and her pussy started to become wet and her breathing become louder. Went south and started to feast on her pussy, she's very sensitive down there and reached orgasm with a few flicks of my tongue but I still continued rummaging her clitoris. By the time she was already begging me to stop. I only went in missionary pumping her slowly and she arches her head and back and the sound of her squishing pussy juice began to fill the enclosed room. As she's very tall, it was challenging for me to go up to kiss her but whenever she's high and bend her stomach forward that's when I'll attack and tongue her mouth. She was already losing her mind even when I went slow so I decided not to go too fast but slow deep strokes, every time I go in and out, she would respond by jerking her body in unison. Finally started to go a little faster then increase my tempo to finish in the same position and her breast were heaving heavily while she lay face up on the bed. Cleaned up, went shower and round 2 started with fingering her pussy, one finger then 2 fingers all wet and squishy sound. After that is more or less the same. In between shots she seems tired and would cuddle and occasionally look up (she was lying further down) and I would kiss her sun-tanned beach babe face.

Verdict : Beach babe alert! Don't know how many times I've emphasized beach babe, but that's what she is. Bros that fantasise about those tall tanned blonde haired beach babe, this is the one not to miss, coz if you miss you'll regret it. She's tall so tall Bros might also enjoy her, although carrying her might be out of question due to her tall stature. Boob lovers might not enjoy because hers is natural but small B.

Last edited by HumbleDude; 06-06-2023 at 01:37 AM.
Old 05-06-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Soakmewet is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr for Isa from LUST365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...&highlight=isa

Looks:9/10good girl looks. Her tats gives hr that naughty ready to fight vibe
Body: 9/10 petite
Frenching:8.5/10 nice lips to suck. Passionate type of frenching
Boobs: 8/10 Average size
Bbbj:9.5/ 10 damn enthu and good eye to eye contact while she attack
Fj: 9/10 kinky to the max. Didn’t expect she will wow me
Gfe:9/10 good communicator and funny with her basic English

Rtf: yes
Old 05-06-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 8
Noobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to behold

This month shag.. with Diablo 4 out.. not enough rest.. and so many choices now.. where got time to sleep enough for optimal performance.. Wallet shag with restless body.. zzz.. though sleepy in the day but saw the pix.. fast hand fast leg.. do booking..

Okt is one of my past regular one, so booking was easy

Below my FR for today..

OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Cotton
Looks : 10/10 looks like photo no discount, cfm plus chop.. if got discount, you are more than welcome to zap my this FR.. coz I’m that confident..
Body : 9.5/10 very good figure, not fat with fleshy butt and skin tone fair like from northern Thai
BBBJ : 10/10 damn hungry.. sloppy with good suction
FJ : didn’t try.. coz was quite tired, helm on, straightaway soft.. but can feel it’s tight.. ended with BBBJ and HJ.. will definitely RTF to give her a good bonk one
GFE : 10/10 superb.. will fall in love with her.. not for the faint hearted..
RTF : yes.. of coz..
Overall, good session despite being tired.. easy communication.. and accommodative..

As usual.. YMMV.. goodnight!
Old 06-06-2023, 12:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
kof123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lattee from Lust365

Looks:9/10 her eyes is the catch !!!!!!
Body: 9/10 shall not go into in because its just nice
GFE: 10/10 it depends on chemistry and but she is willing to serve and nice so plz be nice to her
FJ: very responsive, willing to ride
BBBJ: Good suction
Painting: no smell and juicy

She is very nice so plz be kind to her, and also gentle plz !!!!!! at least buy her sweets, chocolate or something to build chemistry hehe

Guys i also wan to thanks the OKT, he is very nice and not a attitude prob person and also not a type of OKT that is screw up because i have been patronising them for awhile liao.

Cheers to all
she is a nice girl be gentle
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1