The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 03-06-2023, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 3
flaminglime is one of the Best!flaminglime is one of the Best!flaminglime is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Toffee, Stable - Lust

Face: 85% photo accuracy, most similar to the pics . Toffee is pretty with a great smile

Body: killer body with slim waist and ample butt, she's about 1.6 and quite fair

Boobs: b cup with eraser shape nipple, her nipples are very light in color almost pinkish

Bbbj: very very good, almost made me cum with lots of saliva and suction and not just up and down motion

French: very fluent in french, we kissed and frenched throughout the session like a couple

FJ: very passionate love making sessions can tell that she enjoys sex. First round was over quickly in missionary. Second round I asked her what is her fave position and she said doggy so i fucked her deep and hard in doggy . I was drenched in sweat but finally managed to cum.
Very impressed by her, usually girl will also gave up when i couldn't finish

Gfe: she treats you like her BF, poweful KC

Overall: very good sex partner, will RTF if i can find the time
Old 03-06-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
CowBeCowBu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Eve from FG:https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=940658&highlight=

Has GnD look and Bod, but superb service.

She has that cute smile and attitude that makes everything better.

Deed was non commercial, reminded me hanging out with ex gf.

After 1st shot, she intended to order food delivery with her phone, but lying close beside me, and let me explore and tickle her sensitive areas.

She got distracted and responded with cheerful “no” and “naughty” scolding.

In no time I was raped by her……. That’s my 2nd shot after patronising so many…

A true Gem. Who stumped me with a parting question: “are you a good person?”

I dunno whether I KC-ed her or the other way around.

If you want pretty face, hot bods, please skip.

If you want to just hangout with gf, for non commercial sex, it’s highly recommended.

Almost forgot to mention superb AR.
Old 03-06-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Harrowboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Rose 02/06/2023
From Thaisensation
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=941161&highlight=

Saw that Rose was having a promo @120/2/90 decided to quickly book a slot

Body _1st of all she has lots of tattoos around her body she is on the slim side wont say fat
Boobs _her natural headlights are B in size
pussy _she was sensitive to my exploration and nicely shaven
Frenching _She was like a locomotive train starts of slow and increases speed thru out
BBBJ_ knows how to use her tongue well and teases me on the tip with good vacuum and sloppiness
Fj _ High sex drive and willing to please made the session a whole lot better and no complains while we ventured with different positions
Rtf_ Sure for 120 well worth it
Old 03-06-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
rahimboy27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took up the vesak day promo yesterday with bro kim to book alice.
Session was amazing and really bang for your bucks with this beauty.

Looks-wise, Alice looks about 85% like her photos. Light make up and looks very natural.

Boobs: Natural, soft and fits nicely in my hands. Recommended for boob lover.

Body: Her body slim, no fat, and got perky ass for fucking. Exactly my type, sia!

Shower not much action, just got clean towels and listerine.

Frenching: Yes, she frenches, but not aggressive but can french for as long as you want. She is allergic to cigarette smell, so i have to listerine my self twice during the shower. Still ok!

In bedroom action, Alice start by blowing my dick. My right hand play with her clitoris to arouse her, and she damn aroused! I think she not have many customers, so she feeling horny so easily, sia.

After few minutes, I ask for 69. I start licking her pussy and tongue fuck her asshole. Wah, she buay tahan, sia. I put finger in her pussy and another deep in her asshole. She squirming with pleasure. Her asshole clean, no smell. She damn anal whore, sia!

She cap me, get on top me, and slide my cock into her pussy. Fuck her aggressively and try squeeze her breasts, but damn hard. The view damn shoik!

Next, I tell her get off and do doggy. So i can appreciate her pink pussy. I slowly inserted her as it is quite tight but do it gently and increase pace for vigorous doggy fucking, make her go wild. Then, we stand against wall (too bad no mirror in room), and I continue fucking her ass from behind while one hand stimulate and finger her pussy.

Finally, back to doggy style when I start playing Fast and Furious in her love hole until I cum with 1 week's supply of sperm in condom.

When we rest, she cuddle beside me and we talk about each other. Her English so-so, but I can speak little bit of Thai, so no problem for me. Those looking for GFE feeling might like her. She don't play with phone and pay attention to you.

Second round, she start BJ again. Usually, I one shot guy, but she is such a beauty i want to dominate her. I was standing and face fucking her mouth. Anyway, second time take longer for me to cum, she help me HJ and BBBJ at the same time, finally release my hot sperm all over her boobs. Feeling damn shiok!

Thanks for arranging this beauty for me. Starting to miss her neh neh already! Will be back soon

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=939512

Old 03-06-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
protege8184 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Fendi
Shave : Yes but growing back alittle
French: Yes
English: Yes
Looks: 9/10
Body : 9/10
Boobs: Enchanced D cullers but soft
DT: Yes
FJ: 9/10
Overall : 10/10 enjoyed the session immensely 😃

Seen so many good reviews on Fendi and managed to get a slot finally 😀 superb service and good GFE.. she’s going back soon so go get your slots soon!
Old 03-06-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
tenyushipop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=937274

My experience with Lynn from Club Friday

So, I step into the room and see her, wah, her face is 10/10, just like the picture lor. Must be in her mid 20s, confirm cannot reject one lah. She got that killer smile, you know? Extra points for that! Then, she take off her gown, and OMG, her boobs 9/10!

After we damn heated up after the shower, we quickly dry ourselves and move to the bed, ready for action!

French action, bro, 9/10. At first, she say cannot when we showering 'cause I haven't used mouthwash, But after I use, she's the one eat me, wahahaha!

Catbath + BBBJ, bro, 9/10. Confirm I almost didn't do FJ 'cause her suction power almost made me release, can you believe it? Damn shiok, bro!

FJ, 9/10 also. I didn't ask for anything specific, just the missionary position and hear her moan, enough satisfaction for me, bro! got view got pleasure got audio

Then, after release, GFE 10/10, man. She sleep beside me and hug me like real girlfriend. Her English good enough for simple talk. While we chatting, she politely ask me to give her review so more bros can support her, Before I leave, she hug me again and give me goodbye kiss, damn sweet!

Confirm RTF, bro, confirm YES! Already thinking when to book her again while I writing this FR, wahahaha! I think she deserve more support, man.

Disclaimer, ah: Experience may vary 'cause depends on chemistry with her, lah. For me, when I enter the room, she quite cold, maybe 'cause she just wake up, you know? But then got some awkward moments, and she laugh, haha. I think that broke the ice, lah. I more gentle and passive type, maybe she like it, I don't know. So, if bros go see her, please be gentle to her, okay?
Old 03-06-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 14
lexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to behold

Playboy bunnies' Pearlyn

Saw bro Vin92's pic of her amazing ass, just had to try her
Amazing figure
Can definitely take a pounding
Great service
Will return just to doggie and squat fuck her

Old 03-06-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
ahsamok is Cool - loads of Potential

FR on Snow from Lust365

Was feeling the need to release and messaged bro lust for a slot with snow.

Was pleasantly surprised at the location. Reached on time and went up to knock on the door. When the door opened. Skin is fairer than most thais, english is good and she knows how to work your dick. She gives bbbj so sensually, and looks into your eyes with so much enthusiasm. Did with her Missionary, Doggie and lastly cowgirl.

After that, the fun part is she initiated the 2nd round, even though I told her very hard to make me cum the 2nd time in 90min. She still said.. nvm.. we try... and she rides me so well... within 10min, i came....!

Here are the stats...
Face: 85% resembalance, rated 8.5/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10 (c size enhanced. No problem with me)
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 11/10 (what do you expect...make me cum twice in 90m
Old 03-06-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 2
gcd8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygcd8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
MALAY-LOOKING HORNY NATURAL BIG BREAST FL

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=hana

Was lucky to get a slot for this up and coming lady, Hana. Just like bro @Samto and @Dievas has mentioned this is a lady that should not be missed.

She look closest to the photo above except she's tanned like Malay compared to photo (not dark Thai tanned) and she's meatier, but in no way fat as Bro dievas has mentioned, more like thicc. There are no flabby flesh and the best part is those 2 mounds of natural fleshy boobs that are quite a handful yet not saggy.

When she opened the door, I was welcomed by an all smiley and friendly lady. Her English is better than most due to her family background so there's no need for GT. After I took off my clothes despite she telling me to go shower, when I came up to her and grabbed her wonderful boobs from behind, she reciprocated well, turning her head to expect my kisses while I was nibbling her neck. She turned around to meet me and gave a mouthful of kiss with her tongue sticking out and licking my lips while my fingers were fondling the vicinity of her pussy. She didn't waste time and took advantage of the momentum to pull me towards the bed sat down and took my dick in her mouth, what a good start, I thought. In the heat of passion she suddenly interrupted me asking if I had given her the money to which I gestured comically by tapping my head while I exclaimed I forget in a funny manner towards which we laughed.

After settling the payment, we continued the hot session where we left, me on top of her while she hungrily waited for me to kiss and devour her tongue, while she squeezed her natural breasts. Moved south and slowly licked her nipples in circular fashion then sucked on them. She seem to particularly enjoy it as she looks at her boobs disappear into my mouth while I sucked and let go with a popping sound.

Moved further south to her trimmed pussy and started painting it slowly and she started to breathe heavily. Went from slow licking her pussy to finally sucking them and she was already in cloud nine squeezing both her boobs. It was a sight to behold. She's ready for action. I only maintained in missionary position going from slow deep thrust to fast shallow ones, bringing her feet upwards to get deeper thrust then moving my body up to get her to suck my nipples while still thrusting.

During 2nd shot, she seems more open to enjoying herself and would lick her own fingers while I was thrusting, seeing that I took out her fingers frenched her then inserted my own fingers while she sucked them. Took out my fingers, inserted them into her already wet pussy and fingered them to the sound of squishing water, then inserted my fingers laced with pussy juice back into her mouth and she does not flinch. THIS IS ONE HELLUVA HORNY GIRL.

Verdict : This is a lady not to be missed. Boob lovers better queue up, those natural mounds of C cup are naturally soft and seeing them wiggle in circles during action is something out of JAV movies. She speaks good English and is a fun person to joke with and talk to. If you prefer slim ladies then she's not the one for you.
Managed to book a slot last night, thanks for okt fast arrangement. All her review is legit, thanks bros. She will be in my top rtf list
Old 03-06-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3607 / Power: 15
manhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond repute

New blood of flirtygirls name << TINA>>

Looks 9/10 wild type of lady

Body 9/10 great curves with perky ass which is great to smack

Boobs 9/10 great pair with sensitive nips to lick n squeezed

French 9/10 we started slow at first in the bathroom and more wild on the bed

Pussy 8/10 tight and she loves to be paint

Bbbj 8.5/10 can go deep and also long time till gonna cum fully in her mouth

Fj 8.5/10 the view of she riding me is great when she pull both my hand to grab her boobs ,she will trust front n back fast and keep going till she moan out damn loud till she collapse on my body...she say long time never cum so hard already and she is surprise that singapore guys can hold longer time not cum Than thai guys...this make my ego stronger and I turn her over to doggy her hard n fast till I gonna blast all my cum and I turn her over and took off my rubber and shot all my armies on her face and mouth

Old 03-06-2023, 12:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
popeyeguy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Candy
Stable Lust365
OKT Lust

Comms were good ,location is alright, Room is huge, comfy clean and well tidied

Candy: exotic thai tan mommy vibes.

Boobs: very nice shape and good to sayang when idle.

BBBJ yes, very kinky my first time BBBJ
Painting:- yes clean shaved;
Fingering- no try.
Frenching :yes.

FJ:- nice Stereo effect ;tight for me,the rest you go figure out yourself

Happy bonking
Old 03-06-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 13
Ilby is one of the Best!Ilby is one of the Best!Ilby is one of the Best!Ilby is one of the Best!
Thanks bro CF on smooth booking with Paris.

Good discreet location

Looks: 9/10
Body: tight and firm 10/10
Pussy: 9/10 very tight but hair Abit stubby
Bj: nvr try
Overall: 9.5/10
Old 03-06-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 3
papanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Highly recommended if you are Boob lover!

First impression of the girl is that she is really sexy and I mean SEXY. The moment she open the door, I got hard immediately!

Her body is smooth and soft and HUGE HUGE natural boobs that I really like very much.

Honda from Club friday - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=937130

When i undress, already a bit paiseh because my dick already standing so high. We quickly shower and go back to the bed for more action.

On the bed, she started to lick my nipples and my time busying playing with her nipples and boobs. Then you slowly lick and go down to suck my dick... My dick was so hard already that I exploded in less than 3 mins. Luckily booked 2shots.

After Cim, we lay on the bed cracked some jokes here and there. TCSS, den slowly touching here and there.

Round 2, normal sop cat bath and bbbj.
Capped on and we tried three different positions, and she can take heavy pounding. In fact i think she enjoyed it because her moaning was so sexy and telling me to bang her faster and deeper.

My favorite position with her was doggy style, as her ass was really impressive and I was slapping them while doing doggy. Finally finished 2nd round and we continued with some small talk before going to clean up.

Overall, I would say she's if you like BIG BOOBS, then you 100% must try HONDA. Her service is tip top and boobs are so beautiful.

RTF? Confirm! After vitamin M recharge.
Old 03-06-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 5
covidd has much to be proud ofcovidd has much to be proud ofcovidd has much to be proud ofcovidd has much to be proud ofcovidd has much to be proud ofcovidd has much to be proud ofcovidd has much to be proud ofcovidd has much to be proud ofcovidd has much to be proud of

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=941820

Location : Been here before. Best is no registration and OKT also confirmed that.

Stable : Very fast replies and very accommodating as usual

Face : IMHO looks more chio in person wont reject, Greeted with Sweet Smile

Body : Tender, Silky, Smooth Fair Skin well taken care

Boobs : Soft and just the right size, quite sensitive if you keep licking and touching she will moan

Shower : after shower push her down she knew what i want , kneel down and blow me rapidly able to insert whole banana inside

Catbath
: Focus on the correct spots

BBBJ : Super good !! If bros not strong I think few mins shoot already

FJ
: She’s tight and she knows how to squeeze your cock hard to make it even tighter. She doesnt mind changing positions and her expressions when fucking is awesome.

Frenching : Yes. Once broke the ice. We were humping and hugging each other so tight. Damn shiok feeling.

A satisfying bonk to release my stress after work. Definitely will RTF but only issue is need to save up my Yusof Ishak bills.

Old 03-06-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
GGatsby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Better late than never FR.

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Chanel
Shave : Yes
French: Yes
English: Alittle
Looks: 9/10 One of the prettiest I have met in Dome 1.
Body : 9/10 Nice Ass for doggy.
Boobs: Enchanced but fits her frame nicely.
DT: Yes Sloppy BBBJ 👍🏼
FJ: 8/10
Overall : 8/10

Will RTF if have time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1