The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 31-05-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
Waytcar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Just had Barbie from Lust365 solely based on bro lust recommendation. You won't be disappointed!

Am a boobs person and bro lust knows it. Enhanced C-D but quite soft and radio tuners are very beautiful.

LOCATION super discreet. Clean, new and nice.

It’s a copy paste from profile pics so you wouldn't be disappointed. Once you see her you know you are in for a great session with commamdo svc.

Service: BBBJ DAMN tok kong la! A few sucks I want to come liao have to control.

Barbie has quite a bit of experience and is very cheerful and bubbly. We keep chatting non stop.

Not many can make me want to go round 2 but she is one of the few that can.

Her massage skills are not too bad even though she has no training.

Overall Rating: 88/100
RTF Yes

Last edited by Waytcar; 31-05-2023 at 03:22 PM.
Old 31-05-2023, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 13
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by estiago View Post
Check out dis sweet babe Gigi from OnlyThai!

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=939544

Face-wise, confirm plus chop 10/10, same as her picture. Really a chio bu! Really, her looks can melt your heart.

Bod, not bad, I give 9/10. She got that kind of slender figure, skin smooth like tofu, and curves? all in the right places lor.

Her titties, power naturals C Cup! Can grab, very soft, like pau. And her cherries? Sensitive!

When it comes to BBBJ, another solid 9/10. Her tongue skills steady pom pi pi, rhythm on point, all perfect timing.

FJ, she gets a high score of 9/10. This lady is very onz, work hard to make sure you shiok.

Then come to GFE, also 9/10. She got good aftercare, and talk also very easy. Not like some other girls, all action no talk.

Will come back to find her? Confirm plus chop, will RTF. This one really not your run-of-the-mill OL level lady. She worth every cent. Recommended guarantee you won't regret!
Oh shitttt!!! Both TG and site is down today, was planning to book for tonight
Old 31-05-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 3
monsterblow is a name known to allmonsterblow is a name known to allmonsterblow is a name known to allmonsterblow is a name known to allmonsterblow is a name known to allmonsterblow is a name known to all

FR for Minnie from Lust365

An overdue FR.... Didn't see much FR for Minnie so i decided to take the plunge! And boy was i not disappointed!

Thanks bro for the fast arrangement and the help with direction haha!

Looks: Looks close to the picture, Young and Beautiful
Body: Height about the same as stated, Not fair skin, Slim with no tummy & good figure
Boobs: Natural small B, Soft and nice to grab
BBBJ: Very good, strong suction
FJ: Tight and accommodating, Stereo moans sounds great, Omg!
GFE: Basic English, Talkative girl can chat about almost everything, Playful, Like to tease you here and there

Overall: Really enjoyed my time with her! You won't have a moment of silence, Easy going and a really nice girl

RTF: Yeah will RTF if i have the time!
Old 31-05-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 18
hamparangmosai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhamparangmosai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Latino Naravee
Looks : chio ah lian look with long hair
Boobs : seem big and nice to suck and touch
Body : fair, slim with perky butt petite, small, slim and lightweight with tattoo
Frenching: nice and non- stop passionate and gf feel
Bbbj: Decent suction. Slow and sensual type with good tongue tricks and DT.
French: Passionate and slow tongue fight.
FJ: first started missionary as I pump my way in deep making her moan loud, she will grab the bed sheet while giving those high plus horny expressions...after that she request me to do her doggy as she can feel more of my dick
Sex with her was great
Pussy: tight and easily wet.
GFE: Lots of hugging & caressing

Nice session. Thanks bro MBK
Old 31-05-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 6
flowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to behold

Kathy from Seduction

Looks: 90% like pics, hot and pretty.
Body: nice curves and ass to piak piak in doggie. Turbo mode on when piak nice ass
Boobs: D cup, big and puffy nipples, sensitive too! Boobs lover this is for you.
Bbbj: power lah. Almost cim when she getting my didi to stand at attention. She did it fast and sloppy, went deep too. Very good skills here.
FJ: sibei shiok, nice and tight, cowgirl, missionary, doggie. Dat ass so nice to grab
AJ: even tighter, just pumped for like 15 mins and her stereo moans even more sexy and more frequent then during FJ. Its worth it for that additional damage. She love getting AJ.

RTF: yes for that AJ experience must come back again.
Old 31-05-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 6
verifymepls is a splendid one to beholdverifymepls is a splendid one to beholdverifymepls is a splendid one to beholdverifymepls is a splendid one to beholdverifymepls is a splendid one to beholdverifymepls is a splendid one to beholdverifymepls is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylphz View Post
Kiki (ModelsForYou)
29th May 2023, 11:30am Session
$170/2/90

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=22369585

Here are some live pics,
Of course, with her and also by OKT bro M4U’s permission:

Thanks bro for your FR, been on a bonking spree recently and was stuck on who to book next. Saw your pics and decided to give Kiki a run. Was not disappointed.

FR for Kiki of M4U:

Looks: 9/10, as fair as advertised, strikingly tall for a thai lady, face was beautiful but have to minus 1 point for filters.

Body: Nice natural boobies, slim built with a nice big butt for a great doggy view, was clean shaven when I met her.

BBBJ: Gives amazing head, specifically told her what I wanted and she happily produced the results.
Fast, furious cocksucking with DT and some spitting was what I requested, just in case bros here want to know.
Very passionate about giving an above average performance, kudos to her.

FJ: Capped on, and began with her riding me, squat fucking, grinding, reverse cowgirl, went through all the motions with her, view was great with expressive moaning and sexy facial expressions. Surrendered my first shot as she was giving me a hot french session while pounding from the
top.

Showered and laid down, requested for a basic massage. She's a great conversationalist, not a single boring moment.

Went into my 2nd shot starting with missionary, able to take a nice hard pounding, will pull me in for deep frenching as well. Really plays her part in creating a GFE atmosphere. Switched to standing doggy after awhile, easy access to her pussy since she's so tall, nice big butt to add to the stereo. Surrendered in no time.

Overall: Very rare thai lady, fair and tall. Spoke to her and found out she's leaving soon. Will try and plan RTF soon.
Old 31-05-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1063 / Power: 3
highflyerz has much to be proud ofhighflyerz has much to be proud ofhighflyerz has much to be proud ofhighflyerz has much to be proud ofhighflyerz has much to be proud ofhighflyerz has much to be proud ofhighflyerz has much to be proud ofhighflyerz has much to be proud of

FR for Mocha from Lust365

Booked her last night.
Looks: 9/10 like pic, quite fair for a thai
boob: B cup
body: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10 with ball sucking OMG
Frenching: allow
Painting: i nvr try
Catbath: ok normal
FJ: 8/10.

When reach we had a small chat before shower. Communication should not be a problem. She insists to wipe me after shower which is a plus point for service, as not much people does that. Proceed to BBBJ and FJ. nothing to shout about on FJ but she like doggy style, her ass quite nice while doggy actually. As for her BBBJ and ball sucking skill quite shoik, must try! After deed she suggested massage, which i didnt want to, so talked with her more. Before time runs out, i did my 2nd shot and left a happy man.

Lust stable girls quite good from service to looks. keep up the good work.
Old 31-05-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
Lonerangerkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Report for July https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=939547&highlight=
From Thaisensation

Wanted to book Aiko but could not get a slot so OKT asked me to go for July Saw that she has Many good Fr as well so decided to give it a try.

Looks: 8.5/10 Give me a slight milf vibe she didnt have much diffrence from the photos

Body: 8.5/10 proportion of her body fits real well from her with a nice meaty ass

Boobs: 8/10 nice rounded B cup Am a fan for naturals so it was really great

BBBJ: 10/10 A great treat for me imo a pretty face with enjoying sucking my rod and licking my balls. Decent suction and able to DT with no teeth

FJ: 10/10 Her stamina damn solid! Tried many position! Damn wild and horny! it was really enjoyable and it felt like I was with a long lost girl friend. Enjoyed the session thoroughly and left feeling exhausted.

Old 31-05-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Zacky74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Mean
Agent : Siam TH
Date: 29/05/2023
Looks : 9/10
Boobs : 9/10 pretty and nice
Body : 10/10 fair, slim and small, what a figure I love it
Frenching: 9/10 nice and non- stop passionate and gf feel
Bbbj: haven't try
FJ: 9/10 out of this world haha.

She gives the girlfriend vibes. Shes so good at talking even her english is not that good. Superb attitude afterall.
Old 31-05-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Ricky177 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bowie - One Siam
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=...8#post22369628

Even though I felt that I was n a roll with my last 3 bonks being Ruby (ES), Honda(CF) and Pammy (TGT), I was super tempted but cautious about trying Bowie. Her looks caught my attention but the lack of FRs really made me think for a long time. But I am super glad and sextisfied I took the gamble.

OKT was friendly and efficient, so no complaints there.

Location is a NIGHTMARE for walkers.

But then when I got to the room I stun. Felt so posh and spacious. I swear the bed is the best in Dome 1 alr. It was so luxurious and fluffy.

Bowie' looks is exactly like the photos. Her looks and skin tone is 100% the same. Only discount is there are some blemishes on her face. It's also obvious that she has had extensive work done on her face. She spent 3 years in Korea and had a Korean bf.

Those looking for slim and slender SYT can skip. Bowie has a bod for hard banging. Meat at all the right places. She has natural huge papaya shaped D cuppers with pink nips and slight sag.

Her bbbj is sensual and not the PSE kind. FJ is subjective so I won't elaborate much. All I can say is that I couldn't last 10mins and surrendered after 2 positions.

Overall Bowie is a Sex Doll lookalike with mad GFE skills. She will lie with u and converse is subpar english without even touching her phone. She is a rare fair-skinned Thai mid 20s lady who will go all out to satisfy you. She's leaving next week so be sure not to miss her.

Last edited by Ricky177; 05-06-2023 at 05:14 AM.
Old 31-05-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 6
newmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to beholdnewmouse is a splendid one to behold

Candy from Lust365

Another return visit to my new favorite stable, the following are the stats that I've encountered

OKT : 10/10 as usual, Friendly and you can talk comfortably with him (Never encounter OKT like him so far) very accommodating as well
Face: 8/10, 80% similarities just like others
Body: 9/10, Brown tanned smooth skin with tight ABS tummy and slim body.
Boobs: 9/10 B cup, eau de natural just the way I like it. Supple and damn nice to grab
Shower: 8/10, just a normal shower with some action but she will take care of you through and through
Cathbath: 9.5/10, slow and sensual.
Kiss/French: 9/10, French kiss all the way
BBBJ: 9/10. Slow, wet and long (Man, I'm getting a hard on while writting this part)
FJ: 9/10. This is the best part, she really knows how to rock. She's very accommodating
GFE : 8/10. The chemistry is there because she can speak a bit of english and overall experience is like bonking your GF.

RTF – Yep, Not much good choices nowadays. So far I've kept getting Gem from this stable.
Old 31-05-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 3
heunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to all

It’s a copy paste from profile pics but we wouldn’t be disappointed?

What are you trying to say? Same as pics so we wouldn’t be disappointed or different so we would be disappointed? I guess it’s the latter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waytcar View Post
Just had Barbie from Lust365 solely based on bro lust recommendation. You won't be disappointed!

It’s a copy paste from profile pics but you wouldn't be disappointed. Once you see her you know you are in for a great session with commamdo svc.
Old 31-05-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5288 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Not a problem at all !

It's wonderful to hear that after you have read my extensive FR and upon seeing the juicy live pics I've captured during my session with her,
you made the decision to try out Kiki from M4U as a result of the pleasant encounter you had thereafter.

Have a great time bonking !

Quote:
Originally Posted by verifymepls View Post
Thanks bro for your FR, been on a bonking spree recently and was stuck on who to book next. Saw your pics and decided to give Kiki a run. Was not disappointed.

FR for Kiki of M4U:

Looks: 9/10, as fair as advertised, strikingly tall for a thai lady, face was beautiful but have to minus 1 point for filters.

Body: Nice natural boobies, slim built with a nice big butt for a great doggy view, was clean shaven when I met her.

BBBJ: Gives amazing head, specifically told her what I wanted and she happily produced the results.
Fast, furious cocksucking with DT and some spitting was what I requested, just in case bros here want to know.
Very passionate about giving an above average performance, kudos to her.

FJ: Capped on, and began with her riding me, squat fucking, grinding, reverse cowgirl, went through all the motions with her, view was great with expressive moaning and sexy facial expressions. Surrendered my first shot as she was giving me a hot french session while pounding from the
top.

Showered and laid down, requested for a basic massage. She's a great conversationalist, not a single boring moment.

Went into my 2nd shot starting with missionary, able to take a nice hard pounding, will pull me in for deep frenching as well. Really plays her part in creating a GFE atmosphere. Switched to standing doggy after awhile, easy access to her pussy since she's so tall, nice big butt to add to the stereo. Surrendered in no time.

Overall: Very rare thai lady, fair and tall. Spoke to her and found out she's leaving soon. Will try and plan RTF soon.
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.

Last edited by xylphz; 03-06-2023 at 01:53 AM.
Old 31-05-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
GreenTea9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Chanel from Gentlemanclub stable

The hype for Chanel and make me just want to go and give her a try as I trusted this stable as patronized a few times like Mango and Audi . Never fail to disappoint me.👍🏼

Chanel of the prettiest and
voluptuous ladies like those car model face and body . She is pretty and 95% resemblance to her pics like the dress in blue

Shave : Yes
French: French like there is no tomorrow
English: Enough
Looks: 10/10
Body: 11/10
Boobs: Enchanced but 7/10 but she allow me to suck, lick and fondle on her boobs gently with no restriction
BBBJ-amazing BBBJ skill which I like those sloppy and wet , saliva drooping BBBJ
CIM:Never try
DT: Yes (as much as she could)
AR: Don’t like AR
AJ: Don’t like AJ
FJ: 9/10 -When FJ with her and she will keep moaning.I enjoy cowgirl position as I can see her pretty face also while At Missionary position, she will auto use her hand to spread her leg more widely so I can pump her more smoothly. Finishing it with a dogggy style at fast pace as BBBJ took out too much time , she won’t stop sucking my 2ic till I told her too hence need to repay her with some wet painting .

She Cuddle with me on the bed and tcss with some basic English .Give each other a hug . I even manage to catch a glimpse of fendi before I go. Still prefer Chanel looks
Old 31-05-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky177 View Post
FR for Bowie - One Siam
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=...8#post22369628

Even though I felt that I was n a roll with my last 3 bonks being Ruby (ES), Honda(CF) and Pammy (TGT), I was super tempted but cautious about trying Bowie. Her looks caught my attention but the lack of FRs really made me think for a long time. But I am super glad and sextisfied I took the gamble.

OKT was friendly and efficient, so no complaints there.

Location is a NIGHTMARE for walkers. Nearest MRT is 15mins walk away.

But then when I got to the room I stun. Felt so posh and spacious like a 5 star hotel. I swear the bed is the best in Dome 1 alr. It was so luxurious and fluffy.

Bowie' looks is exactly like the photos. Her looks and skin tone is 100% the same. Only discount is there are some blemishes on her face. It's also obvious that she has had extensive work done on her face. She spent 3 years in Korea and had a Korean bf.

Those looking for slim and slender SYT can skip. Bowie has a bod for hard banging. Meat at all the right places. She has natural huge papaya shaped D cuppers with pink nips and slight sag.

Her bbbj is sensual and not the PSE kind. FJ is subjective so I won't elaborate much. All I can say is that I couldn't last 10mins and surrendered after 2 positions.

Overall Bowie is a Sex Doll lookalike with mad GFE skills. She will lie with u and converse is subpar english without even touching her phone. She is a rare fair-skinned Thai mid 20s lady who will go all out to satisfy you. She's leaving next week so be sure not to miss her.
I thought the WL accidentally press the filter until 1000% until you mentioned she did get her face done.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1