The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2016, 01:34 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hentailover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
great update from bro Yokosi!
thks!
+++ Agree with that one
Old 20-01-2016, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced View Post
agency as in??
you can look through the information here, bro jimfairy recommended Lovely Tour here before.

It's cheaper if you book the hotel and transport with them. I recall booking the salon car for 300 baht to fetch me from airport to lovely to make payment,collect voucher then to my hotel. The driver will hold a card with your name at the airport arrival hall.

Thereafter, you can privately arrange with the driver for a return (hotel to airport) for about 280 baht or arrange to take you to the mountain to pray and such.

it's been more then 1.5 yrs since I last go hatyai
Old 21-01-2016, 10:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Curiouskrap is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi guys newbie here. Planning to danok soon , any nice and cheap hotel recommended . And which farms to visit ? I know there is lots of homework to do . Appreciate if you can show some way. I m not rich but quite handsome I would say .
Old 21-01-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
wildface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 282828 View Post
Hi all bro, long time no go.... anything new down there ... thanks
Bro.. Same lor... Nothing much changed except the road
Old 22-01-2016, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiouskrap View Post
Hi guys newbie here. Planning to danok soon , any nice and cheap hotel recommended . And which farms to visit ? I know there is lots of homework to do . Appreciate if you can show some way. I m not rich but quite handsome I would say .
there handsome no use ley.. hahaha
i flash 1000 baht they also call me handsome...
Old 22-01-2016, 01:21 AM
Samster (M)

Really? I just want a company for a night. Will be there on 23/1. Any tips where to stay?
Old 22-01-2016, 05:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Really? I just want a company for a night. Will be there on 23/1. Any tips where to stay?
What is your budget ?
Old 22-01-2016, 08:31 AM
Samster (M)

I have 10k baht . But to be prudent in using . My expectation not high. As long as I can get good treatment and call it memorable . Saw a lot ppl staying kpk hotel . Is it true morning to evening it's like a dead town ?
Old 22-01-2016, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I have 10k baht . But to be prudent in using . My expectation not high. As long as I can get good treatment and call it memorable . Saw a lot ppl staying kpk hotel . Is it true morning to evening it's like a dead town ?
10k baht is good.

But be prudent in using the baht as in the bigger clubs, diluted tequilas and flowers come liked crazy.

Expectation is not high.................... is also very good.

Better u go to lower level puds first before hitting the bigger clubs. Both these puds and clubs are different.

KPK Hotel is okay but i usually stayed near Hello Bangkok area. It is still cheaper than KPK Hotel.

Morning to late afternoon......is dead in Danok unless you relax in Waterview after lunch, sleep, go massage, walk around town, go c the tourist attractions that are only for children, sing in the KTVs, or hold and bonk your Laos puying in the afternoon.
Old 22-01-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
10k baht is good.

But be prudent in using the baht as in the bigger clubs, diluted tequilas and flowers come liked crazy.

Better u go to lower level puds first before hitting the bigger clubs. Both these puds and clubs are different.

KPK Hotel is okay but i usually stayed near Hello Bangkok area. It is still cheaper than KPK Hotel.

Morning to late afternoon......is dead in Danok unless you relax in Waterview after lunch, sleep, go massage, walk around town, go c the tourist attractions that are only for children, sing in the KTVs, or hold and bonk your Laos puying in the afternoon.
I not really into club actually just wanna have a drink with loud music. But most importantly cheap beers. I do not know which club to choose as so many choices . And which farm is best for gfe experience?
Old 22-01-2016, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
10k baht is good.

Last time always stay at Siam Thana but when Ship Hotel open, i prefer this hotel because nearer to Massage. There r 3 massage place just outside the hotel, 1 inside the hotel. Spoiled for choice.

It is also very near to Hello Bangkok and other agogo bars are nearby

Even if you want to go First Club and M club at KPK, also quite easy, just take motor.
Old 22-01-2016, 09:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildface View Post
Last time always stay at Siam Thana but when Ship Hotel open, i prefer this hotel because nearer to Massage. There r 3 massage place just outside the hotel, 1 inside the hotel. Spoiled for choice.

It is also very near to Hello Bangkok and other agogo bars are nearby

Even if you want to go First Club and M club at KPK, also quite easy, just take motor.
The ship is it the Wai? so far which pub have cheap beer?
Old 22-01-2016, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Well kpk hotel is not cheap but clubbing area is there.
As for morning most just go for massage & afternoon u can go agogo like spider or scorpion or fortune n there is one more I forget what it call lol
which open around 2pm.
Old 23-01-2016, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
282828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, anyone tried shalala 1 & 2 massage parlour ? Gals quality? Thanks
Old 23-01-2016, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
The ship is it the Wai? so far which pub have cheap beer?
Bro.. Not Wai.. The Ship Hotel.. The design of the hotel is like a ship, at the stretch of Mutaria 2&3, directly infront of Tanjong Spa.

For bigger clubs, Hello Bangkok is cheaper compared to M club and First Club, can't remember how much but definitely cheaper

For agogo, i don't really go so don't know which is cheaper coz too many dinosaur, bad for my eyes.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1