The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2014, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Playful Kitty Reloaded

Tried to get Lisa of L16H6 but was devastated to learn that she cut card liao. Knn so fast. House also was bare of babes. Serena was having tarma with dunno who…Michelle somewhere working…Emily tarma with Xiao S…just then Eva came back from a mission. She was wearing the same shorts which barely covered her firm and pert butt checks. Told the OKT I wanted her before the other horny buggers in the house could potong jalan.  

WL: Eva 
Home: Hubei
Base: 1612
Ht/Wt: 158cm/47kg 
Debut: Sep 2014
Experience: Dongguan veteran

Looks (7.5/10): If anything, she seems to have become even more mesmerising since I last fucked her. Her vampire tooth only emphasised her allure and air of schoolgirlish innocence, similar to the Malaysian Celine aka Buffy.

Boobs (7.5/10): Eva must have been using very good skincare products. Her firm, natural Bs were a joy to behold and cup. They were so smooth and felt satiny against my comparatively granite skin.

Body (8/10): Again I was struck by the similarity to Xiao S’ lean frame, an effect which was accentuated by the sight of her ribs poking out slightly from under her skin. Complexion was wonderfully silky smooth, thanks to good skincare products. Eva had also further trimmed her bush to allow an untrammelled view of her well defined luscious pussy lips.

Bath (7.5/10): Ang Pai status almost there. Smooth and satin smooth Bs sliding against my lardy skin + hump and grind of that smoking perky butt against my throbbing dick cause me to almost lose my army before the battle even started.

Cat Bath (8/10): Same water slurpee treatment with equally sensuous flicks of her lithe tongue over my sensitive bits…nipples, balls, back of ankles, butt cheeks and so on. As with my previous tryst with her, my balls were tingling as her fingers danced on my scrotal skin. Nice! 

AR: Wasn’t farting this time so I allowed her to invade my brown eye. Got me on doggy and proceeded to clean up the old poop chute with her tongue. Mighty good feeling with her flicky tongue dancing around the edges. After telling me to hold on and washing out her mouth with mouthwash, she then proceeded to….

BBBJ (8/10): …lick my balls from below and then engulfing my dick in her sweet mouth. Due to the angle, my dick felt stiff and tight in her mouth. The feeling was simply incredible, especially when she started fucking my dick with her mouth. Flipped over and got the helicopter BBBJ, at one point with her lusciously inviting pussy quivering just millimetres from my widened eyes.

Frenching: Eva now allows frenching…provided you don’t paint her. Seems she is still not used to the idea of her own cum on her lips. No matter. Opted out of painting and got full frenching with her. As she is still learning French, her tongue was tentatively probing my mouth, macam trying out her first kiss. It felt like my first kiss too. Shiok!

FJ (8/10): Still one of the tightest cheebyes in GL. If that wasn’t enough I had a 0.02 on which made the fuck incredibly tight tight tight! I could feel every inch of her pussy walls rub against my dick with each thrust. And with each thrust Eva moaned and purred as if it was her last fuck on earth. The sight of her perky firm butt piak-piaking against my thighs was also an incredibly erotic sight. Eventually came in missionary with her holding my arms tight, as if she wanted the pleasure to go on and on.

GFE(8/10): Gotten more used to the GL pace so no need ice-breaker liao. Boosted my ego when she held my arm into the room and held my hand on the way out. Chatty and animated, macam old friend. Feeling I had was like fucking a fuck buddy.

Overall: Still playful schoolgirl kitty, very intimate and fun-filled session. Great GFE and with her vampire tooth, makes for a lethal GFE mixture.  

RTF: More to cum (pun intended) 

The usual caveat applies.
Doomas
Old 26-09-2014, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
modnocslol is Cool - loads of Potential

Jap AV STAR GND SYT

WL Name: Ye Ye

House no: Lorong 20 House 62A

House contact no: 67447641

Face: 9/10
pure beauty. look like yr neighbour's daughter. super fair. girl next door kinda look. cute oriental face. typical chio young OL along shenton way look.

Body: 8/10
slim. curvy voluptuous type of body. meat at the right places.

Boobs: 9/10
she is endowed with the most natural softest pair of forbidden fruits one can think of. B cup. when approaching menses will become C. as soft as tofu and super white and fair. hers is also the most shapely.

Foreplay: 7/10
once the door is closed, she will sashay up to u, giving u light pecks here and there which transformed into frenching. her hands were all over my body, caressing every sensitive node. she then begged me to strip her.

Bath: 7/10
she then grabbed my half erected libido and we entered the shower. with the shower water cascading down our bodies, she gave me a body to body massage and boob fuck. she then placed my dick in between her buttocks and gave me a simulation of entering her rear by asking me to go through the motion of moving my dick to and fro between her butt cheeks. she also provided a hard massage across my entire body.

Cat Bath: 9/10
she first gave me a brief massage on my back. then putting water into her mouth she licked me all over the back. she continued licking everywhere including my armpits ears limbs... after licking she will take time and effort to wipe away residue of her saliva.
she then asked me to be on my fours and gave me a satisfying AR inclusive of handjob with baby oil. Her AR is those probing flicking kind and she uses the right amount of pressure with her tongue. It was so sensitive that it sent me to cloud nine that i begged her to stop. she also licked my perineum area and balls. after AR and HJ she will clean the oil frm my cock with her wet tissue and then slide down in between my legs underneath my cock and start to suck it. I could jam it down right into her throat but controlled myself.

BBBJ: 8/10
i was now on my front. she was ready to bbbj me. she tried to deepthroat me but only managed halfway but becos my dick is rather large and thick. therefore she shouldn't have problem with most average men size of dicks. she employs licking and kissing the entire shaft of my dick. also good use of the tongue when she sucks on the tip. she moisturises my dick well and extra saliva dripping down is always welcome although she will clean it up with tissue paper. this is what i call service.

AR: 8/10
AR both on my fours as well as on my front she would lift up my legs and give me an AR.

Frenching: 8/10
this girl very much into frenching. she would lock lips and lotsa tongue fighting .

Pussy Painting: 8/10
when she did a 69, i pryed open her oyster and licked till she squirmed. pinkiest pussy ever and labia still intact. no loose flaps.

FJ: 9/10
now comes the peak of the session. Ye Ye has one of the tightest pussies around. she's also able to have control of her pussy muscles. she can contract her pussy. she ride me like no tomorrow. once atop of me she will pump me in her squatting position and i will be grabbing her boobs. she kept on moaning and encouraged me to fuck her harder and faster. i fucked her in doogy in missionary in cowboy all the way frenching with her. her pussy was so wet she orgasmed multiple times. i still couldn't cum.

HJ: 7/10
so when i couldn't cum she offered hj and even offered CIM. she used oil to perform hj on me. after i cum she will lick every bit of sperm left and then fill her mouth with water and give me one last suck. the feeling is breathtaking and all sorts of signals going to my brain telling me i need to reproduce more sperm. Ye Ye is insatiable when it comes to sex.

GFE: 9/10
she is someone i'd return to regularly as she exudes confidence and she has this face and demeanour that guys would want to protect her. so young so fragile yet a hot nymph in bed waiting to be devoured. young guys especially would be dying to have that syt gnd fuck once male instincts kick in.

RTF: 9/10
money well spent. rtf worthy!
Old 27-09-2014, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to the house 1617 after work and requested for Jia Yi .

OKT told me Jiayi is busy and asked me to wait.

He led me to inner lounge and gave me a cup of tea.
While waiting , I saw a pretty slim gal dressed in pink night cloth coming down from staircase and then went up after a while. Upstair is the girl resting room. When gals not working, they rest upstairs and the gals available must wait at the entrance?

Then OKT wake me up from sleep and told me Jia yi was ready to serve me.
Jia Yi help me carry bag and then went to drink counter and took cup of tea. and then she hold my hand and we went to the room.

Just a normal room. with small shower room.

We undressed and she led me to shower.

During shower, she frenched me , and then smile sweetly.
She rubba my body with her breasts till she kneel and BBBJ me .

She didnt ask me to go out but let me remain in shower till she finish bathing.
Then she dry my body, then kneel and dried my legs and then she lick my balls .
I kinda like this ..

Then she dried herself and asked me to lie on bed. I lied on my back and she used her busts to rubba my legs and then my bums. Then she gave me short AR.
Ask me to turn around and I did.

She used her bust to rubba my legs, and bit my balls. Then she move up, licking my nipples and then move towards my face. she bit my chin, then my lips and then licking around my lips with her tongue. she smack my face , forcing me to open my mouth and she push her tongue inside and lick , we had a tongue fight.

Then she gave me a BBBJ , and then she decided to cap my cock with cd after a while.

and gave me a wild cowgal ride , then frenching me when she move herself towards my face.

I cummed but was not able to let out my voice . because her tongue was inside my mouth.
Later, my cock went soft and she lied down on me. TCSS with me till time nearly up..

She led me to bath and we came out together and she dried my body and then kissed my balls . she smiled hornily .
We dressed up and left the house .
Old 28-09-2014, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Strawberry 草莓 1803
23 yr old from guizhou

I was sitting in the sofa of this house and drank tea and chat with this girl whose looks got me attracted. She is Chao Mei, or strawberry in mandarin.

She isn't that kind drop dead gorgeous, but SYT pretty looks, and some sexual appeal, a JC or poly girl look. Long slight curl hair, nice sweet smile. She looks like youth version of 洪百榕,a taiwan TV celebrity (30%) which I like. She is also jovial and somehow clicks with me. I said I will look for her next week.

http://m.tw.weibo.com/pic/star_tw/3606611149075768

I thought she looks pretty and sweet enough and she does smile to customers. Without hesitating, I ask her to go sign in for me.

She is hardworking in servicing, will do catbath, AR, BBBJ and kisses,. She allows me to touch her pussy but disallows me to paint. (She felt bad frenching as she is constantly thinking that it may be unhygienic for her customers as she does bbbj and AR. She also uncomfortable on painting which she thinks she is a working girl, plus menses and thinks the same thing, unhygienic for her customers. She very paiseh for her customers due to her constant worry about unhygienic for them and not used to it. So much so that she is also stressed up. She seems to be too thoughtful.

Anyway, her service is quite good and gave me a good catbath and bbbj and I rejected her AR as I don't like AR all along. All the while We were chit chat, broke the ice and we click. We kissed, I Respect her and I did not extend my tongue, but we did kiss a lot and I was asked to kiss and lick her breasts and nipples. She told me they are sensitive and she can also orgasm if they were simulated correctly, no need to paint down there. Wow, I like kissing her B cups and seeing her response. Slowly I warm her up and we were fucking like long lost lovers.

Gosh I pump long and hard and in many positions. She was patient and she and i really want me to cum in her. She seems to have relaxed and cummed as well.

Definitely RTF for me, and I felt if she gets used to our needs here she will be gem material too.

Looks: 7.5/10 (洪百榕30%)
Body: 1.53, slim but some curves, petite
Boobs: B- cups, suit her frame. Felt a bit hard on the base, not sure if enhanced.
Bbbj good 7/10
FJ: good 7/10
Worth a try for SYT lovers
Old 28-09-2014, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking She oozed with lotsa Sexual Charm ... Was I smitten?

She oozed with lotsa sexual charm ... Was I smitten?

WL Name - Man Man
Origin - Henan, PRC
Age - 22 years young
Height - 1.65m (w/o heels)
Home Base - W06 (Westerhout Rd, Unit #06)
Misc Info - Debuted in Sep 2014. Prior exprience in Dongguan and Shanghai. Good buddy of retired Zhen Mei.

Looks 7.6/10

She is certainly a pretty lass by GL CAT150 standard ... Charming, girlish, demure and yet she has the ability to discharge the necessary sex-appeal to make men adore her more ... She has digital permed locks at the base and straight at the top portion ... Her hairstyle suits her to the max ... I told OKT Lek that she has the looks I fancy in a WL ... Big double eyelid eyes but she wore synthetic eyelashes ... Huge and dark pupil ... sexy pouting lips which are made for kissing ... Oval facial shape ... Fair facial complexion ...

Bod - 7.6/10

Youthfully built, slim, flat taut abs and surprisingly, she has perky & curvy butts although not huge ... She has smooth and fair body complexion ... Pussy hair is a little too thick ... High time for her to trim it down ...

Tits - N/A

Surgically-augmented to gravity-defying C cups ... Pretty well done! Her nips are brownish red in color ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.8/10

Superb! She knows how to play along with me the moment we entered the room ... She mounted on top of me and started to lick & kiss my neck & ears ... We eventually kissed and engaged our tongues to build up the sexual intimacy ... She is certainly a great kisser as she knew how to vary lip & tongue pressure ... In addition, she rolled her tongue skillfully against mine ... All these while we were fully clothed in lotus position ... She gyrated erotically against my downsouth heirloom as we frenched passionately and deeply ... The mere action of hers heightened my sexual adrenaline ... Fwoah! Shiokalicious! We then undressed each other gradually before proceeding to shower ...

Shower Action - 7.5/10

She gave me a very stimulating & erotic rub with soap all over my torso ... She paid particular attention to my dick & ass-h@le ... And she would stick a soap-laden finger into my ass-h@le and HJ me simultaneously ... Heavenly, man! We frenched passionately by default ...

Bedroom Fore-play - 7.7/10

A full Cat150 package service was accorded to me ... The repertoire was similar to what one would experience in Dongguan Sauna ... She breast-massaged from back to my frontal torso ... I like the way she teased and licked my nips, neck and pubic areas ... Damn stimulating indeed! We frenched passionately again when she was on top of me ... I could feel her erotic zone was in close contact to my erotic genital ... Damn shiokalicious! ...

AR - 6.9/10

She positioned me on my fours to perform this department ... She adopted a combo of tongue poking and licking method ... I don't really like the former method ... No feel at all to me ... She would prise open my ass-crack and simply plunged her tongue deep into my ass-h@le ... To me, it was not stimulating ... I personally prefer tongue rolling and licking around my ass-crack and wall whilst HJing me simultaneously in a subtle fashion ... The retired Shuang Shuang (ex-WL of W12), ViVi (ex-WL of W06) and Han Han (ex-WL of 0819) can perform this to the highest level I could experience in GL ...

French Kissing - 8.5/10

I must say she is skilled in this segment ... In fact her lips and tongue are made for kissing I guess ... Bwahahaha ... I felt damn stimulating when I frenched this pretty lass ... I certainly like the way she reacted in an erotic fashion (in a physical sense) when she frenched me deeply ... I never get tired frenching her, to be honest ...

BBBJ - 7.5/10

She gave me a sensuous almost full-throated BBBJ ... It was a wet one! The good thing was, she maintained eye-to-eye contact with me as she performed this segment ... This action plus her sweet chio looks drove up my sexual adrenaline tremendously and sent me to heaven in double quick pace ... Bwahahaha ...

FJ - 7.5/10

Very accommodating lass and though I varied my thrusting pace regularly to delay ejaculation a little ... Hahaha! We adopted various sexual positions ... She was all out to please ... I enjoyed doing the lotus and missionary positions with her most ...

Attitude - 8.5/10

Superb attitude! As good as Zhen Mei's attitude if not better ...

RTF - Definitely Yes as I like her sizzling hot looks ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-09-2014, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Dickcounsel is Cool - loads of Potential

Over the weekend, I have unloaded 4 times in a day. No wonder, people who knows me called me superman!!!

1st time with Vicky from 1431A
New WL with only nightclub experience, skill wise very SOP, NICE figure with good boobs size. Unload fast fast with missionary style!!!

2nd time with 安安 from 1431A
Still my all time favorite, very experienced WL. We have a great sex and I manage to make her shiver with excitement. We both come at a great organism!!!

3rd & 4th time with Ye Ye from 2062A
Ultimate sex machine. She begs me to give her two times and I don't know how to refuse. Really nearly die, 精尽人亡!
After one unload which is my 3rd, we hug together and talk dirty for a while. She can't stop harass me, soon my dick is up again. This time, I let her take command and god helps me for I have to rest for at least a month!!!

By the way, all is done in 1431A rooms.
Best and most creative with disco lights rooms in Geylang, some says in JB or Batam?
Old 28-09-2014, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Ding Ding (0819)

Ding Ding (0819)...21 yr old mm fm Guangdong...chio demure syt wif lovely big eyes, wears fakelashes which look nice..beautiful facial skin, v clear, fresh, dewy, radiant, glowing n smooth!...soft lips n soft small tongue, damn bloody shiok to french!...wears hair extensions...looks young, cld pass off as a jc/poly gal...petite, ard 155cm ht, slim proportionate legs...beautiful fresh tight smooth slim sexy curvy bod, no fats, v proportionate to her size!...wild streak when she was 17 yrs old, made tattoos on her left n right back upper shoulders n also tattoos on her left n right side waist/thigh + pierced navel(so when naked looks like a chio demure syt ah lian)...nicely shaped n proportionate A+/B- cup boobs wif light brown inverted tits....lovely perky juicy sexy small apple cheeks ass, damn bloody shiok for bouncy doggie fuck!...pussy a tad bushy, darkish lips, no smell...previous ktv experience...gd friend of housemate Wan Wan...

Overall sex svc newbie but gfe high!...chio sweet adorable shy young mm...soft spoken, gentle n caring...damn bloody shiok natural gfe sex, soft natural moans, hands gently caressing n gripping me, chio syt glowing face wif natural high 'pain' looks, passionate sensuous frenching...woohoo!!

Nothing much happening before hitting the bed...just me raba n light french once we stripped, shower just scrub...bed action...catbath light licks, but concentrated long on me tits, quite shiok seeing her doing this!...no ar...gd lick n suck of me balls...gd bbbj lick n suck in various positions albeit suction a tad weak...v nice eyecontact...really enjoyed licking her fm head to toe, nice soft natural moans...frenched passionately wif me on top of her, our bods grinding, high gfe feel...got her inverted tits erect which was shiok...tonguefu got her wet, squirming n whimpering! ...

Fj...v nice as she is tight, wet n accommodating. ..also becuz she is petite n light wif a solid hot bod, managed to flip fuck n carry fuck her!!...doggie standing wif her in killer heels solid sight n feel...doggie on bed, fantastic becuz of that beautiful sexy bouncy ass of hers, squeezed n gently slapped her apple cheeks, while pumping, at times she bouncing backwards, hand reached back to my hand on her ass, back arched, head turned back to french!!...misch wif her lovely ass on the edge of the bed, legs on me chest n neck, tight shiok feel, she moaning softly, frenching sensuously!!...asian cowgal n cowgal, she really worked it pumping n grinding, pulled her close to french when I shot me load!...ended cuddling, chit chat n frenching, v nice...!

Overall an enjoyable bonk...young fresh chiobu syt hottie wif a solid petite bod...great for natural soft gfe sex...plus xiao niao nu ren effect!...has gem potential....

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 28-09-2014, 03:40 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Super Duper Kawaii slim fair SYT... SHE Ella lookalike...

Ella (L16 H54A)

Height: 1.66m
Weight: 45-50kg
Exp in GL: Debuted in Jul/Aug

Face: 7.25/10
(Ella looks like a typical fair GND SYT Poly/JC girl. She resembles Taiwanese girl group “SHE” Ella about 50% especially her eyes and nose. She has long silky smooth hair. She has a pair of big bright beautiful eyes, medium high nose and sexy lips. Her facial complexion is fair, smooth and generally good. Definitely must try for SYT lovers. She is very chatty and talkative. I like her very teh voice.)

Body: 7.5/10
(At 1.66m, Ella’s body is built like a teenager’s figure. She is slim and slender with womanly curves at the right places. No sight of tummy fats. Very taut, toned, youthful teenage girl’s figure. She has slender long legs. Some minor leg hair & a few strands of arm pit hair sighted. Her body complexion is generally fair, smooth and flawless. She has nice perky ass for doggie.)

Boobs: 7.6/10
(Ella has a pair of natural B cup boobs with very small cute protruding reddish pink nipples. Simply love her small reddish pink nipples which look like raisins haha. Cannot stop licking and sucking her nipples. Yummy. Very nice to squeeze, fondle and play with.)

Bath: 7.4/10
(After the routine soaping and washing, she performed body to body soapy rub on my front and back. She used her boobs and nipples to tease my dick head with occasional sensual HJ and ball massaging. When our eyes met we kissed and frenched passionately while her hands were arousing my dick and balls. Damn shiok. She even used her finger to poke my ass hole ahhhhhh haha. She washed off the soapy foam on my body. Then she cat bathed my nipples while I was standing. Then she squatted down to give me a brief sensual BBBJ. Damn shiok to see such a SYT sucking my dick hungrily like a child savouring a lollipop. We then washed up and proceeded to the bed for main action.)

Cat Bath: 7.3/10
(I laid on my front. She used her boobs to rabba my entire back while her fingers were tickling and arousing my erotic regions. She then performed a gentle sensual thorough cat bath from my neck to my ankles. Suction was rather weak. Loved the feeling when her agile soft tongue was sliding against my flesh. Flipped over, she used her boobs to rabba my front. Then she performed similar cat bath on my front from neck to ankles. Whenever our eyes met we frenched deeply and passionately like lovers.)

Frenching: 7.2/10
(She took the initiative to plant a kiss on my lips once we entered the room as well as in the toilet. Immediately light kisses progressed into passionate frenching. Lots of tongue fight. She loved to turn her head when we frenched. It felt like I am frenching my gf. Very shiok to French her haha.)

AR: 7.2/10
(Typical 1654A AR style. When I were on my fours, she gave me gentle sensual AR while her hands coated with baby oil HJ my dick and massaging my balls. Her AR style is a mixture of gentle licking and poking style. She also alternated AR with ball licking action. Her HJ was so shiok til I nearly cum. Quickly stop her.)

BBBJ: 7.2/10
(Her BBBJ was quite ok. Kind of lack of suction. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick when she blowed me. She moved her head during BBBJ to increase the suction. I like the way she licked my dick head with those innocent stares.)

Pussy Painting: 7.4/10
(Her pussy hair is nicely trimmed. Very sparse. Her pussy is pinkish and tasty. No wierd smell. Cannot resist such a beautiful pussy, I dived my tongue into her pussy and gave her a good painting session. She moaned sexily and softly like a sex kitten. Her thighs clenched my cheeks and her hands were all over my hair and face. Loved her facial expressions and moanings when I painted her.)

FJ: 7.6/10
(Her pussy is quite tight. I entered her in missionary. We frenched passionately while I thrusted in and out of her pussy with a mixture of fast and slow tempo. She said I am very naughty as I slowed down my tempo when she was high haha. I licked her ears and neck which are her sensitive regions and she licked my nipples. Switched to doggie with her heels on. Wow her back view is nice. Curvy, smooth fair back and perky ass ideal for doggie. Grabbed her neh neh from behind and licked her back while I pumped her. I turned her head around and we locked lips frenched profusely. I then carried her to the edge of the bed and we bonked in missionary. I licked her boobs and her hands were all over my face and body. Our eyes met and we frenched again. This time round, I doubled and tripled my tempo and thrusts. Soon I cannot tahan and exploded all my sperm ahhhhh! Shiok. She told me she has cummed too. We stayed in that position frenching for a few minutes. What a great sex!)

GFE: 8/10
(Very high GFE. Very chatty girl. We can chit chat non stop on many topics. Never lack of chat topics with Ella around haha. She is very caring to me. Very tender loving caring. High KC. Addicted to her high voltage GFE & KC.)

RTF: Yes

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 30-09-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Xiao Min (2040)

Xiao Min (2040)...21 yr old mm fm JiangXi...fair, fresh, chio, demure, syt wif lovely almond shaped big eyes..has tat young 古典美 cum 小女人 look n vibe, further enhanced when she wears her long hair down!...158cm ht, shapely slim legs...lovely shaped perky firm yet soft B/B+ cup boobs wif light brown/pinkish tits...fresh slim fair young tight smooth bod, no fats!...has a tattoo on her upper right back shoulder n another tattoo abv her ass...perky juicy small ass, pussy well trimmed wif no smell...

Overall sex svc is excellent n gfe vgd...gentle caring sweet mm who aims to pls!...soft spoken n demure, yet provides super shiok natural sex!...sensuous passionate hot frencher fm the get go, soft lips n soft tongue!...super fab feel!...

Full works pkge at a 1st class premium level!!...ar, sexy soapy raba , bbbj, hdly in shower, plus natural passionate frenching.. ..nice bm n shiok boobs fuck...solid lick n poke ar + shiok hj...balls lick n massage...bbbj full deepthroat wif nice eyecontact... tonguefu wetness n responsive!...Fj she is tight, fresh n v accommodating...sensual soothing massage + hot frenching post coitus...

Overall a v enjoyable bonk!...everything u want fm a young fresh chiobu in the bedroom...this Xiao Min is on the gentle soft spoken shy side but a young tigress when it cums to sex!!...definite gem...
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 02-10-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Xiao Xiao (1608)

Xiao Xiao (1608)...23 yr old mm fm Hunan...chio sweet yet sultry looker wif beautiful big eyes...soft lips n soft tongue!...158cm ht, slim legs...nice B cup boobs, perky yet soft wif brownish tits, left tit looks sexy n long, right tit inverted!...sexy curvy slim bod wif slight tummy impression, smooth skin...perky juicy ass, pussy well trimmed no smell...has previous skin trade experience in Zuhai...

Overall sex svc vgd n gfe high...spontaneous n bubbly fm the get go!...v sensuous passionate natural frencher, damn bloody shiok!...

Full works pkge...nice passionate soapy raba...solid shower n bed bbbj...great balls massage n lick n suck...bbbj deepthroat, sexy sensual eyecontact....ar soft slow lick style...tonguefu wetness n responsive!....fj accommodating, responsive, high natural passionate sensuous gf fuck feel wif nice moans!...doggie shiok becuz of her bouncy ass!; misch on edge of bed nice becuz v responsive feel, cowgal n asian cowgall shiok becuz she really worked it...soothing massage n sensual frenching post coitus...

Overall an enjoyable bonk...passionate natural gf sex wif a chio sexy mm...has gem potential. ..

Old 02-10-2014, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 10
Aufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to beholdAufdemar is a splendid one to behold

My first CAT 150 FR since registering. Sorry to all bros if not up to standard. I've had her before so this is an RTF.

L28H31A - Paris

Looks: 7.5/10. She seemed to have gotten fairer. I may be wrong but I was quite sure she looked tanned back August when I first had her. Also my personal view, she kinda resembles Emma Watson(the Harry Potter girl) from certain angles; especially when I'm looking downwards at her, more of that later.

Body: 6.5/10. Height wise, slightly abv 1.6m. Quite curvy with a nice ass which I like to grab and pound. Minus points were due to a minor acne problem top half of her back.

Boobs: 7/10. Squeezable, suckable with eraser tits. B cup.

BBBJ: 9/10. Oh gawd especially when she looks at you with those eyes. Also while in the shower when she gave me the hot n' cold, I could've sworn it was Emma Watson giving me head when I looked down at her.. maaaan. almost came there n' then. BBBJ action carried on the bed while giving me catbath. Very hardworking with a lot of tongue twirling and deepthroat action.

French: 9/10. Started with some light frenching pre shower, progressed into deep frenching in shower and as and when position allowed during FJ. Had an awesome tonguefu time!

AR: N.A. Don't like so didn't try

FJ: 7.5/10. Started cowgirl and then to standing doggie whereby I pounded her long and hard. Her loud moaning and seeing her boobs swaying back and forth via the mirrors did me in.. damnit. only have myself to blame for not being able to last longer to try more positions.

GFE: 8.5/10. Once in room , started off with alot of hugging, light frenching and alot of necking while slowly peeling away piece by piece of both our clothing. Almost ended the same way after shower when the both of us were fully clothed about to leave but I pulled her back on the bed and she obliged and even wrapped my arms around her bod. Saved by my boss texting me for status update..

RTF: Yes!
Old 03-10-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Super slim, pretty SYT

WL: Ai Mi
House: L16 H54A
Home: Hubei
Ht/Wt: 160cm/46kg
Debut Apr 2014

Looks (7/10): Ai Mi has a pretty youngish face with nice light brown hair flowing down to her breasts. She has a diamond shape face, fair complexion, big round beautiful eyes, medium bridge nose and sweet thin juicy lips. Her long and slender legs were her assets. Her upper hands had a bit of skin rashes, felt rough. She has a angel tattoo on her left pelvic bone. Her overall bod was super slim, slim waist, flat chest, A- boobs like growing up teenager breasts.

Boobs (5.5/10): A- boobs, not for boob lover. Her plus points were her cherry red tits which were soft and tender.

Bath (7/10): SOP with hdly and bbbj plus thigh rub on my balls and dick. Felt my dick a bit numb when she hdly it.

Cat Bath (6/10): Quite short for this session but no complaint as she made up by gaving more time for bbbj.

BBBJ (7.5/10): Nice long sucking and licking on my dick, almost full length deep throat with slurpy sounds. She did this for quite long and asked me enough or not, haha…Frankly I could go on and on but need to save time for the other parts…

AR (7/10): On my fours, soft wet licking with slight poking technique. Shiok!

Frenching (7/10): Passionately and tongue fight. Shiok!

Painting (7/10): started with stroking her clit with my index fingers until it felt wet before digging in. Nice light pink abalone, yummilicious!

FJ (7/10): After her bbbj, I started to french her followed by licking her small boobs and cherry red tits. Painted her shiok shiok…she was dripping wet and ready for the fj. Began with missionary as usual, then sitting, sideway. Then she asked me to doggie her! I thought to myself, better not cause her ass was sharp and bony due to her slim bod. Couldn’t think of a reason to reject her but just said I was not comfortable with that position that may hurt her (actually hurt myself, haha). Soon we moved to the edge of the bed in sitting bonking before I raised her bod up and bonked her in the air. Finally, put her back onto the bed and continued full throttle on missionary pumping deeper and deeper into her until I fully unloaded…aaarrrh!

GFE (7/10): She spoke with a soft teh-teh voice, very demure and soothing to my ears. Cuddled up besides me after the fj after checking her phone.

Overall: Enjoyed bonking a pretty, slim young SYT with long slender and fair legs. Not for boobs lover and meat lover.

RTF: Not for the moment
Old 04-10-2014, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 601 / Power: 16
SQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to allSQQ699 is a name known to all

After many years I am finally back at GL scene.
Tried this Yue Er from 1429, not bad, quite fair. I will say she is quite chio and pretty, eyes big big, soft soft lips.
Curvy body
B cups with pink color nipples
Ass quite bouncy
Pussy some fine hair
Service newbie but quite sensual and passionate
Can French can paint
Natural sex feel
Service can improve
Old 05-10-2014, 03:26 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Mediacorp Celebrity Vivian Lai Lookalike....

Tong Tong (L16 H15)

Height: 1.6 plus m
Exp in GL: A couple of months, can't remember the exact period

Face: 6.9/10
(Tong Tong bears about 50% resemblance to Mediacorp celebrity Vivian Lai. She has this GND blur blur face haha. Her face is kind of squarish. Her eyes are wide and she has medium high nose. Facial complexion fair, smooth and good. Her teeth are straight. Sexy lips. Very minimal nude makeup.)

Boobs: 8/10
(She has a pair of natural slightly saggy C+ cup boobs with light brown pinkish nipples. Damn shiok to play with her neh neh haha. She likes to use her nipples to tease my dick head. Very song to see my dick slided along her cleavage.)

Body: 7.6/10
(At 1.6 plus m tall, she is quite slim with womanly curves at the right places. Slight tummy spotted. Her body complexion is smooth, fair and flawless. Arm pits cleanly shaven. Her good figure with C+ cup boobs are deadly lethal combo. See liao nose bleed haha. Her finger nails were nicely manicured in pinkish girly colors with hello kitty studs while her toe nails were painted bright blue.)

Bath: 7.8/10
(A bath filled with lots of action and excitement. She performed body to body soapy rub and also used her nipples to tease my dick head. Then she gave me a steamy soapy boob fuck damn shiok to see my dick sliding along her cleavage. Whenever our eyes met we frenched passionately while she sensually HJ my dick. After washing off the foam on my body, she performed cat bath on my nipples while I were standing and constantly HJ me with feminine wash lotion. To my surprise she performed AR on me while I was standing. Damn shiok to be AR in toilet in standing position. She then squatted and gave me a brief BBBJ with lots of seductive eye glances in the final finale. Awesome effort and great prelude to the main course!)

Cat Bath: 7.7/10
(I laid on my front. She then aroused and tickled my entire body with her nails. After which she lathered baby oil on my entire back. She used her boobs to massage my back. Followed by wet sensual gentle cat bath on my back with pop pop sound. I felt her teeth brushed against my flesh. Then in that position, she gave me poking and licking style AR. Flipped over, she lathered baby oily on my front. Then she used her boobs to massage my front. She began sensual wet cat bath from my ears to neck to nipples to balls to thighs. Whenever our eyes met we frenched madly and passionately like long lost lovers. In the grand finale, she gave me a steamy BBBJ.)

Frenching: 7.7/10
(Passionate, spontaneous and natural. It happens so naturally. No prompting required. Whenever our eyes met we frenched passionately and deeply like lovers. Lots of tongue fight. Great oomph.)

BBBJ: 7.5/10
(Deep throated, strong suction and lots of saliva stimulating. Lots of CFM seductive glances when she sucked and licked along my shaft. Lots of tongue flicking on my dick head. She likes to tickle my balls during BBBJ. She alternated BBBJ with balls sucking. 2 rounds of BBBJ in toilet and on bed.)

AR: 7.3/10
(2 rounds of AR in toilet and on bed. Poking and licking style AR. She AR me when I was standing in toilet while massaging my balls. When I laid on my front on bed she AR me.)

Pussy Painting: 7.4/10
(She has sparse soft pussy hair. Nice beautiful pinkish pussy. Pussy tasted abit salty haha. Had a great time painting her pussy. She enjoyed being painted by reciprocating with sexy soft moans. Her eyes rolled up, face blushed. Hands were all over my face and hair.)

FJ: 7.5/10
(She has tight warm pussy. In missionary, we frenched and bonked. I licked her ears and neck while she sucked my nipples occasionally gave soft bites. Kinky. She fine tuned my nipples while I played with her nipples. We switched to doggie. Damn her pussy was tightest in doggie. Her back view is splendid. Curvy, fair, flawless back. Her ass perky good for doggie. When I bonked her hard her boobs were bouncing all over. Grabbed her boobs from behind we bonked and frenched. The bonking gets more and more intense and I can’t endure any longer and exploded all my load into her ahhhhh!)

GFE: 7.4/10
(Very chatty, gentle and caring girl. She has this blur blur sha da jie looks haha. Relatively high GFE.)

RTF: Yes.

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Old 05-10-2014, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 10
eric123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeric123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Lisa at 2041

Lisa is based at house 2041.

Lisa is a 23 year girl from Hubei and made her debut in late August 2014.

Looks: a tall and slutty girl of 1.7M in height. Her brunette tresses and curvy body attracted my attention and I selected her immediately from the parade in the early afternoon a couple days ago. Pretty face with heavy makeup. 7.0.

Body: a tall and slim girl with very little fat, a pair of natural 36c cups with dark pink nipples, hour glass shape. 7.2.

Preshower: she helped me to undress and she stripped herself super fast in less than 30 seconds. We hugged for a while and headed for the bathroom. 6.8.

Bathroom: after she filled up the bath tub and I rested on my tummy, she laid on top of me and slided her body several times. Shiok. I turned over and slided her tits over my body and didi, a traditional soapy Thai massage. It was sensational. 7.5.

Catbath: she hand massaged me and licked my body. 6.8

AR: her licking was rather superficial. 6.5.

BBBJ: a gentle round of licking and sucking for good 5 minutes. 7.

French: cooperative and engaging with tongues rolling and sanding. 7.3.

Painting: her pussy was cleanly shaved and odourless. She moaned and her legs grasped my head. Responsive! 7.2

FJ: she rode on me for a few minutes and asked me to take over in missionary pumping. We were meanwhile engaged almost nonstop in frenching. I fired on doggie style. She was responding well to my advances. 7.2.

GFE: we engaged in chit chat and gossip. 6.5.

Overall: good attitude and satisfying 7.1.

RTF: yes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1