The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 04-11-2021, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2262 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlusting View Post
Does anyone know if Sam is still working in OT? Havent been in SG for many years and I just got back this year.

Tried Sam 8 or 9 years ago (Her shop was previously at Level 3, in front of Thai Restaurant). And she absolutely blew my mind. I went in her shop, she keeps telling me to relax and let her do her "things". To finish it off, she told me to unload all on her tits.

Been trying to look for her since I got back in March. While I haven't been successful. I went to the shop where I met her, and it was taken over by few Indonesian ladies (Though after Heightened Alert, I dont see them anymore too.) So I tried this indo lady called Lia. Her C-Cup tits were natural but firm and she has an amazing arse. She was good. Cat-licked everywhere, BJ was good. But she was a little too aggressive. she keeps forcing her tongue in my mouth (I don't know, perhaps some dudes may fancy that.)

So if anyone has Sam's contact or know where she's working, please PM me. Happy to exchange other Big boobs ML contact like Tang Li or Viet May.

PS: Tang Li love it when both her nipples are sucked at the same time.
Sam is still there.
saw her every time during my last 3 visits but my last visit was like 2 weeks ago?
She is at Lv1
Old 04-11-2021, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2262 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Heard she is tying the knot with some “Robert” so retiring from the scene.
like confirm already
Old 04-11-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 19
Master bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to all

is tina still around?
Old 04-11-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 14
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master bedroom View Post
is tina still around?
Yep. she still around.
Old 04-11-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Fit lily tio covid? No right?
Old 05-11-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
When i went last week, her shop was closed so...its anyone's guess.
Old 05-11-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 4
bbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
I had fit lily last sunday and she was ok, no covid symptoms. Where did you hear from that she contracted covid?
Old 05-11-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
Does anyone know if Sam is still working in Though after Heightened Alert, I dont see them anymore too.) So I tried this indo lady called Lia. Her C-Cup tits were natural but firm and she has an amazing arse. She was good. Cat-licked everywhere, BJ was good. But she was a little too aggressive. she keeps forcing her tongue in my mouth (I don't know, perhaps some dudes may fancy that.)

PS: Tang Li love it when both her nipples are sucked at the same time.
this lisa sounds good. whats the damage ? at the shop opp thai rest at lvl 3 ?
Old 05-11-2021, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover99 View Post
I had fit lily last sunday and she was ok, no covid symptoms. Where did you hear from that she contracted covid?
No no, not heard, just curious to see her shop closed for the last 2-3 days. But the last time i saw her, she was still ok...
Old 05-11-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5876 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
like confirm already
Yup. One of my friend said he gg to organise gangbang party for Mary. Anyone keen can enroll. After checking with her on the price, I think likely my friend will cancel. Ms M said per head $1000 and hotel must be at those big suites at Marriott or Raffles hotel

I think not worth
Old 06-11-2021, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Everlusting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
this lisa sounds good. whats the damage ? at the shop opp thai rest at lvl 3 ?
I don’t spend more than 150. It’s Lia by the way and the Indo girls are gone man, after Heightened Alert. I texted her months back, and she said she is taking a break from this line at the moment.
Old 06-11-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 14
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
I don’t spend more than 150. It’s Lia by the way and the Indo girls are gone man, after Heightened Alert. I texted her months back, and she said she is taking a break from this line at the moment.

No idea when they come back? Bro. If possible pass sme her number. She knows me.
Old 06-11-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 4
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Saw Straits Times just now that AV conducted raid islandwide, then the news article showed a ML kena arrested in what seems to be like OT. Can verify?
Old 06-11-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
greensgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya'll it's recking my brain trying to confirm - but is fit lily a.k.a. lili the viet girl from the first shop to the right of the escalator on the way to the 3rd floor? This girl has shoulder length hair some small tats and enhanced tits. Petite.

anyways i had a good experience with her. $150 all in.
Old 06-11-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

tried fit lily today. is she prc or local/malaysian ?

foreplay was excellent but FJ was a bit rushing for my liking compared to 1-2 other regulars I have in OT, if not she will be my regular also.

Last edited by desmond_lee; 06-11-2021 at 09:31 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1