The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
oh dear... ETH is becoming OGS v2.0, refusing to adjust tactics .....

fernandes can influence games ....
I have to disagree with you on these 2 points.

1. I feel that OGS is slightly better than ETH. OGS do tinker with players and formation/playing style. He did generate wins against City, Liverpool and Arsenal before. OGS have the slight advantage here as he used to be a top player at Man U and in a certain way, commands respect from the players.

2. Bruno F is a very dedicated and hardworking player, no doubt. But I seriously think he is not a very inspiring leader on the field. He can't influence his teammates when the chips are down.
As to whether he is a good Captain, this remains debatable.
But if not him, I can't find another suitable player for Captain.

Just my very frank opinions, hope you don't mind.

But I do respect your views.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 11-12-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4249 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post

1. I feel that OGS is slightly better than ETH. OGS do tinker with players and formation/playing style. He did generate wins against City, Liverpool and Arsenal before. OGS have the slight advantage here as he used to be a top player at Man U and in a certain way, commands respect from the players.

2. Bruno F is a very dedicated and hardworking player, no doubt. But I seriously think he is not a very inspiring leader on the field. He can't influence his teammates when the chips are down.

haha no worries, my observation is ETH current situation is similar to OGS's before he was sacked, inconsistent performances and poor results. both made statements of similar sentiments during interviews after losses (iirc but need to google). the way things are unravelling now for ETH is deja vu to OGS's tenure towards the end: bochup ai-mai, inconsistency, dismal performances and losses. in terms of job safety, ETH has more credit in the bank because he won a trophy (EFL cup) and he can argue that the squad really has bad luck with injuries this season (OGS the player will forever be a MU legend cos he scored the winning goal in UCL final to achieve the treble in 99. sorry to say that in hindsight OGS the manager is not PL level yet, if he wants to continue as a manager, better for him to start from League 2 and work his way up to improve his trade and reputation)

regarding performance, part of the underlying problem is the salary system, it needs reform: put it simply, 1st team players get a flat basic salary (eg 50k/week) and performance/trophy bonus clauses which can be up to X times their salary. this can motivate the players to go all out and get a result cos there is a common goal: a fat bonus payout. currently, their basic salaries are obscene (esp the star players), win or lose, it doesn't matter cos they still pocket the salary every week

as for captain of the squad, agree that fernandes is the best candidate as he has been the most consistent performer since joining the club, he does have a whiny side and a tendency to get stupid yellows. i feel martinez can be captain too... vice-captain for now as its his 2nd season at the club, also casemiro can be captain too (based on his experience and last season performance) but this season his form strangely went off the cliff and got injured so gotta hold that thought

given the results so far, this season is already a bust, from now on ETH and the squad must focus all their efforts to secure a top-4 finish, and field the second-stringers and youngsters for UCL and FA cup

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 11-12-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23993 / Power: 23
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute

Oops. I posted in wrong thread. Apologies.

Last edited by sc slayer; 11-12-2023 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Posted in wrong thread
Old 11-12-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

regarding performance, part of the underlying problem is the salary system, it needs reform: ......
Actually hor, all these players also endorsed products and are poster boys of certain brands.
They also received a very attractive amount apart from their basic salaries.
Jelly bo?

For example Son HM, he is the poster boy for Samsung HP, so he is wary of getting seen in public using or even holding a non Samsung HP.

Old 12-12-2023, 03:03 PM
Manchester United. Always

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11246 / Power: 54
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

8th December - ETH and MaGuire Premier League Manager and Player of the month respectively.

2 days later, left right center by Bournemouth.
At home ground.
At Old Trafford.
By Bournemouth.

Teams are smelling blood, and the chance to take the scalp of a giant is always a strong motivating factor.
But there's no giant now, just a weak shadow of one.

I remember the 3-6 away defeat to Southampton during SAF reign. Gk was Schmeichel.
Even that defeat did not feel as bad as this.

Heartbreak.
Old 12-12-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4249 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually hor, all these players also endorsed products and are poster boys of certain brands.
They also received a very attractive amount apart from their basic salaries.
Jelly bo?

For example Son HM, he is the poster boy for Samsung HP, so he is wary of getting seen in public using or even holding a non Samsung HP.

talking about endorsements, really wanted this predator boots during my ginna time, but no money to buy

and...

think the neville bros will cringe whenever they see this

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 12-12-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Very sad display by your team, not that Arsenal fared better but , at least, they played better against AVFC..

ETH must have let the fact that he won the November Manager of the Month award go to his bald head. Must have been a kopi award!!

He played Martial and Anthony , who both did nothing..
Might as well play Bro Rickey and me.... We will also do nothing but , at least, we will earn some big money!!!

As for the former captain, clueless!! First and last goals were due to the lack of close attention by him to the scorer!

Yalor bro Wankjanice...I beri jealous of yr team leh ...now the top 2 teams of the EPL..with rice in it....

yah, this baldy doesn't know which player he can play n which he cannot or he knows but just too stubborn to drop them as one is his favourite n the other still having high hopes of him..but it seems Maguire was one of their best players that night though he was responsible for 2 of the goals Bournemouth scored...reports say he is regressing again to his old ways....sigh

this team got no hope with NO players that can play well despite millions spent b4 on buying them....yes, I think we can play just like them if not better...we can form a team to replace them...bro lacoruna, asiancigar, imom ilph, marmots, sc_slayer, Tai_izhi etc, etc including urself n myself...I can play GK n u play striker ....haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 12-12-2023 at 11:49 PM.
Old 12-12-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh dear... ETH is becoming OGS v2.0, refusing to adjust tactics when facing diff opponents and giving similar statements during interviews. his insistence of playing out from the back backfired big time again, conceding so early, so poor when defending the transitions after losing possession, and losing at home

fernandes can influence games but needs to stop getting stupid yellows, he is suspended for next game vs pool, jit pai siao liao. even if fernandes isn't suspended, man u will still bend over when they face strong opponents this season
Yah, indeed he is Ole v.2...all the time we tot he was someone special n was going to be a upgrade of OGS...can't understand a special coach such as he can regress so fast after just 1 season in charge

may be even worse than Ole if not for his achievements last season ..Ole could beat Citeh n Pool once or twice but this baldy can't beat them now, only get thrashed by them 6-0, 7-0 when his defenders totally surrender to their opposition team like the way his defenders totally crumbled like a pack of cards to the young aggressive Bournemouth strikers towards the end of the match the other night ...any team he plays against even those in the bottom table he will lose cos of his poor player selection, no game plan n tactics n his stubbornness not to change to better or younger players from the bench...he also don't know when n how to substitute his players n just haplessly see them being destroyed by their opposition team.....Bruno is not a good captain, doesn't know how to motivate his men or lead by example on the field for his men to follow

Last edited by Rickey; 13-12-2023 at 03:32 AM.
Old 12-12-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:

Well said bro lacoruna ...agree with u totally

Old 12-12-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Feeling very nervous now if they r going to be thrashed by Harry Kane n Co tonight...he was very interested to join them but those brainless idiots of the recruitment dept including some fans snubbed him n broke his heart saying he is too old n too expensive to buy, so he decided to go to Bayern instead n he is now enjoying life there...anyone dare to guess the score ??

Old 12-12-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
...we can form a team to replace them...bro lacoruna, asiancigar, imom ilph, marmots, sc_slayer, Tai_izhi etc, etc including urself n myself...I can play GK n u play striker ....haha
Lol!! We won't be able to beat even the Man Utd kid's team.

Quote:
Feeling very nervous now if they r going to be thrashed by Harry Kane n Co tonight...he was very interested to join them but those brainless idiots of the recruitment dept including some fans snubbed him n broke his heart saying he is too old n too expensive to buy, so he decided to go to Bayern instead n he is now enjoying life there...anyone dare to guess the score ??
It is the final match for the group. So matches will all start at 4am.
Bayern was thrashed 5-1 at Eintracht Frankfurt over the weekend.
So that might provide some hope.
A win might still not be enough if the other match (FC Copenhagen v Galatasaray) produce a winner. But the 2 teams will be fighting very hard to qualify as both are on 5 points.
Really down to the wire.

See you guys at 4am!

Old 13-12-2023, 05:57 AM
Samster

Boring match....

FT :

Man U 0 - 1 Bayern

FC Copenhagen 1 - 0 Galatasaray

On a lighter note, no need to wake up 4am to watch UCL.

Old 13-12-2023, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Boring match....

FT :

Man U 0 - 1 Bayern

FC Copenhagen 1 - 0 Galatasaray

On a lighter note, no need to wake up 4am to watch UCL.
Lose lah as expected...but luckily it's just 1-0 ...not that bad lah, not another thrashing...Varane I heard was the shining light behind the defence ...my favourite Maguire was injured ...so they r totally out of Europe...good for them also lah, concentrate on top 4 n the FA Cup

Old 13-12-2023, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17948 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Yalor bro Wankjanice...I beri jealous of yr team leh ...now the top 2 teams of the EPL..with rice in it....

yah, this baldy doesn't know which player he can play n which he cannot or he knows but just too stubborn to drop them as one is his favourite n the other still having high hopes of him..but it seems Maguire was one of their best players that night though he was responsible for 2 of the goals Bournemouth scored...reports say he is regressing again to his old ways....sigh

this team got no hope with NO players that can play well despite millions spent b4 on buying them....yes, I think we can play just like them if not better...we can form a team to replace them...bro lacoruna, asiancigar, imom ilph, marmots, sc_slayer, Tai_izhi etc, etc including urself n myself...I can play GK n u play striker ....haha
Haha!
I can only play table soccer or computer soccer.....
Old 13-12-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lose lah as expected...but luckily it's just 1-0 ...not that bad lah, not another thrashing...Varane I heard was the shining light behind the defence ...my favourite Maguire was injured ...so they r totally out of Europe...good for them also lah, concentrate on top 4 n the FA Cup
But I think since Bayern already secured top spot, they are playing in 2nd gear.
And yet, the pussies also not able to garner a single decent shot.

Kane and Coman combines beautifully for the winning goal.

Coman was also a constant menace on the right wing.

Time to move on.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1