The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty

Old Yesterday, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by honestreview1 View Post
Super sian recently stepped on a landmine. She's a Malaysian Independent from here. Review write until got dragon got phoenix but the experience for me not the same at all. Say untill everywhere natural but I suspect that's not the case. I don't want to name who. Those who wanna know pm me. Waste of my time and money.
Independent normally not good. Based on my experience. Most of them are old? that’s why they gain enough experience to be independent.
Old Yesterday, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
RTF for Zoe (VP)

Finally RTF Zoe after quite some time.

As usual Zoe showered me with great GFE. We chatted until we overshot the time, luckily there wasnt another booking right after me.
Nice review bro! I saw Zoe once because she was sharing apartment with another girl, so told my girl that I wanted to take a look at how Zoe looks like in real life. Very pretty indeed, but never visited her because previous FR said she doesn't offer DFK. Seems like she's upped her game. Competition is good!
Old Yesterday, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Alwaysmovedown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
Give her another try bro. The first session i kept my mouth and hands to myself cause i see from FRs that she dont like to french and stuff so it was really SOP. But this time round i asked her beforehand and did many things (no armpit licking tho), i wouldnt go into details here and set the wrong expectation as it depends on multiple factors so YMMV.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
Nice review bro! I saw Zoe once because she was sharing apartment with another girl, so told my girl that I wanted to take a look at how Zoe looks like in real life. Very pretty indeed, but never visited her because previous FR said she doesn't offer DFK. Seems like she's upped her game. Competition is good!
Nice! Am tempted to go for a 3rd round with her!

Other than competition, could also be that chionz bro pressed the right button, she told me that she likes being touch down there and will get very wet. Told her that i will try next time but never visit her again haha.

Do give her a try tankawen bro, she's indeed a gem! Funny as hell and very accomodating also, i kept my hands and mouth to myself also but was struggling to finish during the previous mission, she asked me what i like and i said kissing (maybe i should have said frenching? lol) then she shower me with kisses like i'm a baby afterwards.

Look foward to more FR for her!
Old Yesterday, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
The old legends are gone one by one, if you notice. Their expenses here very high, if not enough bookings, they won’t hesitate to leave.

Sometimes they only DFK certain bros, for instance, perhaps in this case only Cionz bro get DFk, so better be mentally prepared.
Old Yesterday, 12:55 PM
Samster

tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
Nice! Am tempted to go for a 3rd round with her!

Do give her a try tankawen bro, she's indeed a gem! Funny as hell and very accomodating also, i kept my hands and mouth to myself also but was struggling to finish during the previous mission, she asked me what i like and i said kissing (maybe i should have said frenching? lol) then she shower me with kisses like i'm a baby afterwards.

Look foward to more FR for her!
Haha thanks for the encouragement - I'll give it a think. Still taking a break from Viets after my last bad encounter. Am eyeing Lilit or Michi for now. Michi looks like the Jap version of the prettiest FL I've met from Dome 1
Old Yesterday, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
holycraps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Super sian recently stepped on a landmine. She's a Malaysian Independent from here. Review write until got dragon got phoenix but the experience for me not the same at all. Say untill everywhere natural but I suspect that's not the case. I don't want to name who. Those who wanna know pm me. Waste of my time and money.
Bro I echo ur thoughts.
Now that I carefully look at the reviews all damn sus

The dmg was 700 bucks.
While the boobs was nicely shaped.
The figure and face really cannot make it.
The photo posted prolly also from Instagram one

Can’t not make it
And
Reviews mostly fake
Mostly new or unused account
End of the day
Not going to these anymore.

We need more real reviews, this price can go for Chinese and Taiwanese Mei Mei liao angry
Old Yesterday, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Trafalgar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
If you're looking for DFK, look no further than Rosamund bro! Last day to bonk her (that's provided if there's still any slots left).

Also good to hear Zoe has expanded her services and taken it up a notch. I had a great time with her though she didn't allow any DFK, pussy touching or armpit licking when I last visited her in early July so hopefully things are different now that she's fully aware of the intense competition.
Old Yesterday, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Trafalgar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Haha thanks for the encouragement - I'll give it a think. Still taking a break from Viets after my last bad encounter. Am eyeing Lilit or Michi for now. Michi looks like the Jap version of the prettiest FL I've met from Dome 1
I've tried Michi before bro. Looks wise - easily one of the best I've had (looks like Momo from Twice). If you like, I can share more with you via PM.
Old Yesterday, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
holycraps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
I've tried Michi before bro. Looks wise - easily one of the best I've had (looks like Momo from Twice). If you like, I can share more with you via PM.
Echo what bro said
Go for Michi
No horse run

Up you bro
Old Yesterday, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Understand bro, taking a break as well after my last encounter also.

I think i know who, oh wow michi pics does look like her, similiar body as well! Trafalgar bro will know who you talking about as well, he's a fan of her sister

Agreed also that rosa is da bomb!

Anyway if you have the feel for tomyam, can try the new arrival short hair girl, i just rtf her yesterday, always look forward to her coming back since feb
Old Yesterday, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
If you're looking for DFK, look no further than Rosamund bro! Last day to bonk her (that's provided if there's still any slots left).
Oh yes I've tried Rosamund before during her previous stint when she had short hair. She's a gem. Pretty even though a bit different from pics. Bombshell figure with a perfect butt for doggy. And the way she makes eye contact during BBBJ was seductive af. Thinking back, most VP girls don't do thus eye-contact w bbbj trick; I usually get that from Thais or Japs instead. Those who have yet to try her should go try before she goes back
Old Yesterday, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 3
Treyjon is a glorious beacon of lightTreyjon is a glorious beacon of lightTreyjon is a glorious beacon of lightTreyjon is a glorious beacon of lightTreyjon is a glorious beacon of light

Polly - SNS

Polly’s a bubbly pretty Ukrainian lady. First impressions is that she’s friendly and open. Great kisser, full passion, she really lets herself go which makes for a very spontaneous and fun experience. Full energy! To be repeated! SNS bro - thank you.
Old Yesterday, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
honestreview1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by holycraps View Post
Bro I echo ur thoughts.
Now that I carefully look at the reviews all damn sus

The dmg was 700 bucks.
While the boobs was nicely shaped.
The figure and face really cannot make it.
The photo posted prolly also from Instagram one

Can’t not make it
And
Reviews mostly fake
Mostly new or unused account
End of the day
Not going to these anymore.

We need more real reviews, this price can go for Chinese and Taiwanese Mei Mei liao angry
Thanks Bro for sharing your bad encounter too. Mine is the 550 one. I'm gonna either skip or really see carefully before booking Malaysians from this Dome already. Hard earned money gone like that.
Old Yesterday, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
honestreview1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Independent normally not good. Based on my experience. Most of them are old? that’s why they gain enough experience to be independent.
I think this one subjective. There's young ones too. But I suay tio the landmine only.
Old Yesterday, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks Bro for sharing your bad encounter too. Mine is the 550 one. I'm gonna either skip or really see carefully before booking Malaysians from this Dome already. Hard earned money gone like that.
Have you try vp before? They do bring in malaysians from time to time, can't comment on the quality as never try before but overall am happy with their viet girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1