The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-03-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
ML A - FN, allow full access pussy, can touch (no finger insert) and paint. BUT she zero reaction.

ML B - SN, strictly NO remove panties but allow you to stroke freely from OUTSIDE thin panties and she has all the arousal reactions that don't feel fake.
)
B as well. Dead fish is a big no no...
Old 27-03-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
This dead fish/ no reaction topic had me thinking.. which of the below will you rather spend your hard earned $$ on? :

ML A - FN, allow full access pussy, can touch (no finger insert) and paint. BUT she zero reaction.

ML B - SN, strictly NO remove panties but allow you to stroke freely from OUTSIDE thin panties and she has all the arousal reactions that don't feel fake.

Assume looks, figure, attitude, pricing all equal between the 2 of them.

I will go for ML-B
B, feels like sleeping with a real person. And don't really need tp always put my things into holes, that works.

"A" just feels like want to get done and over with. Finish faster and leave me alone. I don't think that will be enjoyable.
Old 27-03-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
I think sunflower knows how to handle.
But she purposely says it out to hint me to fark off and let next guy in.

But i purposely delay everything i do afterwards.
Till 55mins mark then i left het rooms.

She seema to target 40-45mins per customer.

But it is ok. She is gone from my radar liao.
I don't rrally mind if I finished early, washed up and leave 45 mins or so. But if a ML tries to be unpleasant I might react similarly as well.
Old 28-03-2021, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
So did you get your one hour?
Yes Bro, one hour + few mins, she said she got no booking behind, want to rest for few hours, not so sure about that hahah
Old 28-03-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/sunflower-massage/

Visited Sunflower last week.

Location is very open. But got legit place to hide before can go in. Got security guard post, but my time din see any guard.a
Quite out of the way.

Massage is no massge. Press less than 5mins then catbath le.

Catbath is good. Skin super smooth. From whole body from neck till leg.

BBBJ is great. But when touch her boobs super hard. Only top is soft, only bottom part of boobs is hard.

When in 69 position, can paint her. No reaction like dead fish.

Sensual half way she tell me another bro is here early.
I tell her to inform the guy to wait, her face turn black abit.
Think is double booking.

Wont even think to RTM her.
Bro, mine also in and out 40 mins, won’t think of rtm also..
Old 28-03-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

I am also strongly against MLs who shorten/rush their service or behave like dead fish...but its ok can always vote with our cash, plus now with more choices even having one less ML can still have a decent rotation.

Hope they understand that with professional service, their regular customers will provide many more chances for them to earn.
Old 28-03-2021, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6851 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
..............Lastly, as said before, some girls, be it ML or not, finds guys that are too hard up very turnoff. If I were you, I will just go book other girls and just occasionally text her to try luck instead of such frequency. My 2 cents of opinion. Good luck man.
I also had no luck with LN but I only tried once in a while, not intending to chase her vigorously. Meanwhile I book those I can.... no sweat...
Old 28-03-2021, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerodime View Post
I booked her in the morning and asked for an afternoon slot... 2 hours before my appointment, i had some urgent work and texted her if i could postpone my appointment to 30 later than the pre-arranged time. I got a shock when she started sending a barrage of messages saying that i wasted her time .. i am insincere.. because of me she lost another customer etc. In the end i called the session off because of the bad vibes. A couple days later another ML asked me if i am an aeroplane king lol
I booked her and she wanted to cancel but I told her I reached. Turned out she was elsewhere and asked me to postpone 1 hour. Pot calling the kettle black.
Old 28-03-2021, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:

Visited Sunflower last week.

Location is very open. But got legit place to hide before can go in. Got security guard post, but my time din see any guard.a
Quite out of the way.

Massage is no massge. Press less than 5mins then catbath le.

Catbath is good. Skin super smooth. From whole body from neck till leg.

BBBJ is great. But when touch her boobs super hard. Only top is soft, only bottom part of boobs is hard.

When in 69 position, can paint her. No reaction like dead fish.

Sensual half way she tell me another bro is here early.
I tell her to inform the guy to wait, her face turn black abit.
Think is double booking.

Wont even think to RTM her.
Came down from the mountains the past fortnight and visited a number of MLs, including Sunflower.

My experience is that she is no dead fish. When I started painting her in 69, she said 轻一点. I did as requested, she climaxed in about 5-6 min.

Agree that she is a 40-45 min operator though.

(Better go back to the mountains before I get hooked again)
Old 28-03-2021, 04:17 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Location is very open. But got legit place to hide before can go in. Got security guard post, but my time din see any guard.

When in 69 position, can paint her. No reaction like dead fish..
Got an old indian security guard..... but he dun bother about you if you just walk straight to the lift lobby. Only if you look lost and siam here siam there then he will approach you.

I disagree Nuo Nuo is a dead fish.... she is the quiet shy type and will keep quiet as far as possible. You will not get any wayang fake moans from her. But she does react in her own way when daty her ..... she even stopped her bbbj on me and squeezed my face with her thighs and then grind her pussy on my mouth when she about to O...... all this while not a single sound came out from her but can feel her body quivering and finally collapse. Then she carried on her bbbj on me until cim.

After washing up I asked her why she kiap my face and grind but she just gave me a playful slap and never reply. I call her the mute girl.
Old 28-03-2021, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Stepped onto another landmine.... an FL disguised as ML

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/sophia-massage/

Actually I had booked a session with my regular ML but she sms me to cancel as her "Aunty" came and she is taking a few days rest.

So I scanned SLG and shortlisted 3 targets specifically looking for MLs with FN and bbbj/cim. Search their FRs.... all read okay and then sent out sms to all three MLs. Within minutes Sophia was the 1st to respond so I booked a session with her.

On arrival a not so young milf greeted me in bra and T-back panty which showed her ample boobs and fleshy butt. Should be in her 40s but body and face was well maintained so no complaints there. Another surprise was she spoke english.... with an american accent. So we ended up conversing in english.

Showered alone and then lie down on bed for massage.... not great but passable so no complaints there. She then removed her bra and did B2B on my back. Asked to flip over..... and was offered to upgrade to full service. When I declined and told her I just want bbbj/cim..... it all went south after that.

Her attitude changed and she became mechanical going straight to the bbbj. Her body became offlimits.... no touching her boobs or butt. When I request her to remove panty for FN..... she refused saying massage no have FN..... only if I take the full package then will be FN. I reminded her that her ad put nude massage but she denied.... claiming it was the advertiser who put them up. Anyway it was fast & furious combination of using mouth & hand to get me off.

Showered on my own again and out of there @ 40 mins.
Old 28-03-2021, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post
didn't know she offered full service. Business must have been bad. Her bbbj was not bad, firm and dt. But yes she's older than the pictures.
Old 28-03-2021, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Came down from the mountains the past fortnight and visited a number of MLs, including Sunflower.

My experience is that she is no dead fish. When I started painting her in 69, she said 轻一点. I did as requested, she climaxed in about 5-6 min.
Must have skills one to make a woman high, so no skill one don't complain dead fish hor, LOL.
Old 28-03-2021, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/sophia-massage/
Well, she started as FL in first place before placing adv
on SLG.
Old 28-03-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't visited Sunflower yet in her current stint. But I rtm her a few times previously. Iirc, she's not a dead fish, she's a different fish. She's very quiet. Hahaha. I can understand why people might think she's detached.

Same for me when I gently feasted on her pussy in her last stint. Zero sound. The first time daty-ing her, I even had to stop halfway to ask whether I was doing an ok job. She just glared at me and told me "don't stop". Even her orgasm came without a sound, only a very tense body reflex.

Last time I didn't get the 45min "it's over" treatment, but yes, she would begin to focused on preparing for the next customer. Her white knights should tell her to lovingly cuddle us for just 5mins more. Just 5mins more of TLC after the deed is a killer move - I tell all good MLs/FLs to add this in their repertoire. This 5mins will almost guarantee our return visits - cos we are all suckers for this TLC, makes us feel special. We males are all simple creatures and we fall for this every single time. Wahahahah.

Anyway will see her sometime soon to see if she has changed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1