The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2023, 11:35 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4653 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42599 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pub At Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikaro View Post
I kana quote 500 1 shot. Packet 1000 my jaw almost drop.
But can’t resist. The face damn chio.
This place got many chio bu. Go happy hour lor, tip is 50, still ok lah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 04-06-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 13
lasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How is the crowd now at both u pub and 479 . Is it back to last time where there was more freelance at Upub ??
Old 04-06-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 833 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1589 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

been to jc (bunker) and geylang (saigon, 497) pub a week ago.
things have changed.
Now syts are really rare. Most girls are like early 30s.... Some still seem all right, but most of them are awful. Wouldnt even sit with them even if they paid me.
Worse. at jc, some girls like form a gang and try to scam non regulars. They just come and force sit with you even if you reject them, then make you pay tips to them. the only syt there sat with my friend, even tried to ask me to give her $10 tip (for nothing). I told her i'm not paying her any tip as she's not the girl sitting with me, go get it from my friend.
there was 1 nice girl who is 30, looks a little younger though. She sat only with me throughout and even excused herself when other girls came to my table. She just waited outside for the chance to sit with me alone again. She wanted to call an early night as she was a bit sick, waited for me to leave before she went home for the night.
Girls looked even older in saigon.... terror

497 is terrible. All older girls.... 1 jug of beer is $48. No wonder its only a quarter full there when i went at 1am. would not go there again. In fact, i would skip all these for another 6 months before trying again (had skipped 6 months before this time).

Tips are $30 each for all the places.

Last edited by fallen11; 05-06-2023 at 12:02 PM.
Old 04-06-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16231 / Power: 26
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

@fallen11 Thanks bro for the update!!👍👍👍
Your update is really helpful to many
Old 04-06-2023, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
ToughLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToughLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
@fallen11 Thanks bro for the update!!👍👍👍
Your update is really helpful to many

Bro, kindly provide an update of the place that you are at now. Thanks 😋
Old 04-06-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16231 / Power: 26
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToughLife View Post
Bro, kindly provide an update of the place that you are at now. Thanks 😋
Wah lau lol
Old 05-06-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

lasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How about U pub any feedback ?
Old 05-06-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 17
DannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
things have changed.
Now syts are really rare. Most girls are like early 30s.... Some still seem all right, but most of them are awful. Wouldnt even sit with them even if they paid me.
Worse. at jc, some girls like form a gang and try to scam non regulars. They just come and force sit with you even if you reject them, then make you pay tips to them. the only syt there sat with my friend, even tried to ask me to give her $10 tip (for nothing). I told her i'm not paying her any tip as she's not the girl sitting with me, go get it from my friend.
there was 1 nice girl who is 30, looks a little younger though. She sat only with me throughout and even excused herself when other girls came to my table. She just waited outside for the chance to sit with me alone again. She wanted to call an early night as she was a bit sick, waited for me to leave before she went home for the night.

497 is terrible. All older girls.... 1 jug of beer is $48. No wonder its only a quarter full there when i went at 1am. would not go there again. In fact, i would skip all these for another 6 months before trying again (had skipped 6 months before this time).

Bro try Agun @ JC, I went 2 3 weeks back and there were some SYTs. Only issue is they seem to expect $50 tip. I passed 30 before I left and my syt was not happy.
Old 05-06-2023, 07:19 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupgoh View Post
How about U pub any feedback ?
the girls i met in JC went to upub at midnight. so you can guess how it went.
Old 05-06-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
Bro try Agun @ JC, I went 2 3 weeks back and there were some SYTs. Only issue is they seem to expect $50 tip. I passed 30 before I left and my syt was not happy.
point is i'm not paying $50 per girl for them to just sit there and drink my beer
$50 tip can go ktv for HH
i'm a really cheap miser
Old 05-06-2023, 11:03 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4653 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42599 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
point is i'm not paying $50 per girl for them to just sit there and drink my beer
$50 tip can go ktv for HH
i'm a really cheap miser
True, can go 217 Lavender. So many chio bus there.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 11-06-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
the girls i met in JC went to upub at midnight. so you can guess how it went.
Hoysay Liao shall be back to before co vid time .
Old 16-06-2023, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
things have changed.

I think i know those ger also . Yuri cherry ? Think they have a new ger with them also call lavie . Have any one up them before ? Think they like quite hard
Old 28-06-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

Planning to go U pub next week , any recent update on U Pub , how the stoke of FL in U pub ?? Thanks 🙏 for any updates
Old 03-07-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Going down U pub tonight any bros can update the status of FL or beer price
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1