The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2007, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman
yes,is true No $ can cheong??
you want to act poor! dont let her knw you cheong.
Got $ to cheong... so no save...so is poor.
I will continue act poor... anyway she cannot see and duno i cheong also as she is in VN. When her friend come back to work, i dun cheong viet pub in case see her and kana reported. When her friend is in VN i will cheong viet pub.

Anyway i frequent more pinoy pub.. heehee

So there is this thing call 'truth'... here i expect her to tell everything and the truth... and yet i never been truthful to her also. MAn..... what a game of courtship..
Old 12-03-2007, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
unclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to behold

Old bird means old bird. You r right. Phu My Hung, the expat area. Got lots of bungalow, terrace house and condo.

My GF aim the 3 storey bungalow there. Now about USD800K.

Quiet at night but peaceful lor. However in the afternoon, its damn hot la.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
bro, Q7 u must also see where. if u stay at local place Tan My, then its the same as other districts. But if u stay at Phu My Hung (also known as Saigon South), Q7 , then its a different story. I stayed in Phu My Hung for around 1 year and i can list the following advantages and disadvantages:

Advantages
(1) Good security. The place has a few hundred security officers on duty 24 hrs a day
(2) Condo clean and well taken care of.
(3) As an expat area, can use english at the shops easily
(4) Got CoopMart and other shops within the estate.

Disadvantages
(1) Small units but rental high. My first unit is at Hung Vuong II penthhouse. rental at US$750 a month but unit only 90m square. Damm small. The worse is that design is not good. ventilation is very bad.
(2) Food price there more expensive than other districts.
Old 12-03-2007, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I will continue act poor... anyway she cannot see and duno i cheong also as she is in VN.

here i expect her to tell everything and the truth... and yet i never been truthful to her also.
Your 1st meeting is at pub....so you think girl will believe or not....I also tell you before...they always think foreigner is not poor...

I dont know if I am right to give advice or not since I am younger than you...but to me...a relationship with lots of lies wont last...
Old 12-03-2007, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclesammi View Post
Old bird means old bird. You r right. Phu My Hung, the expat area. Got lots of bungalow, terrace house and condo.

My GF aim the 3 storey bungalow there. Now about USD800K.

Quiet at night but peaceful lor. However in the afternoon, its damn hot la.
Bro, one thing to note about Phu My Hung is the main street of Nguyen Van Linh. That street is filled with heavy vehicles, especially in the evenings. The trucks drives damm fast and sometimes will not even stop at sign of red light at main junction, where the Hamburger eatery is. A lot of expats have been complaining about that. So avoid the houses by the main road. If you turn in at the hamburger eatery into the residential area, go striaght. U will see an international school called Saigon South international school. Around there, got a lot of new developments. From Singaporean designer built condo to landed, all quite good and facing the saigon river. U can also access that area by going past Coopmart down to the Lawrence Ting Building (ground fllor is Vietcon Bank) facing FV hospital. Turn Right at the junction and drive all the way to the back. U will see lots of new landed houses too.

There's another place that is not bad also. Provides saigon river side living. Go down Nguyen Van Linh street where RMIT campus is. Pass the bridge and turn right into the place where ABC International School is. That place is call Khu Dung Cu Trung Son (KDC Trung Son). New development. A 3 storey house, resting on 5 x 20m, is going for around 250K USD. My house is by the river side, 12 x 20m, 3 storey villa with 7 en suite rooms, around 460K USD. The only bad point about this new development is that security is an issue as the guards there are quite useless.
Old 12-03-2007, 01:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

so far i hv not hv any relationship with a vn gal. i hv seen many problems face by fellow samsters, stating their not so happy stories with their vn gfs.

i would like to know for those bros who hv jump straight to marriage, ie. from marriage agency.

how abt dating their vn wives after marriage! can it be work? so i can save time on courtship, marriage first then dating.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:05 PM
Samster

unclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
so far i hv not hv any relationship with a vn gal. i hv seen many problems face by fellow samsters, stating their not so happy stories with their vn gfs.

i would like to know for those bros who hv jump straight to marriage, ie. from marriage agency.

how abt dating their vn wives after marriage! can it be work? so i can save time on courtship, marriage first then dating.
I quote you one true story from my wife's friend.

A marriage thru agency. This guy is a handicapped, had an accident and got a leg amputated. So thru agency got a pretty wife 6.5 to me in terms of look, slim about 1.64tall.

Got married and wife a child about 1 year old now. Viet wife got a PR. Husband now facing divorce because he went to find her ex PRC in SG while her Viet wife is back in VN for family visit.

Sometimes, its the guy problem rather than gal. There is no answers to a blissful marriage.

Bare in mind, eat must wipe ur mouth clean.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
place is call Khu Dung Cu Trung Son (KDC Trung Son). New development. A 3 storey house, resting on 5 x 20m, is going for around 250K USD. My house is by the river side, 12 x 20m, 3 storey villa with 7 en suite rooms, around 460K USD. The only bad point about this new development is that security is an issue as the guards there are quite useless.
Bro, 460K USD when u bought it Cheap leh. 5 years back ah?
Old 12-03-2007, 02:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
This guy is a handicapped, had an accident and got a leg amputated. So thru agency got a pretty wife 6.5 to me in terms of look, slim about 1.64tall.

Got married and wife a child about 1 year old now. Viet wife got a PR. Husband now facing divorce because he went to find her ex PRC in SG while her Viet wife is back in VN for family visit.
After hearing this story i pity the viet gal, she hv to take care of her handicapped husband, yet her husband outside hv other woman.

the man shall be blamed for his action. not many gal in the world will choose to live wif a handicapped man.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:28 PM
Samster

Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
i can save time on courtship, marriage first then dating.
Save your time for dating too...you will be busy lam tinh roi
Old 12-03-2007, 02:41 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro, 460K USD when u bought it Cheap leh. 5 years back ah?
I bought it around 1 year plus ago. Considered not cheap already. Who quoted u 800K USD for the house at Phu My Hung? Too expensive liao. Price for houses in Phu My Hung range from 400K to 650K USD. u should check the price again. Just last month, i was told that my house can be sold for around 600K USD.
Old 12-03-2007, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
Your 1st meeting is at pub....so you think girl will believe or not....I also tell you before...they always think foreigner is not poor...
What bro sha gua said is true. There's no poor foreigner. If the foreigner can marry a viet gal or to go to Vietnam for tour or business, he is not poor. Maybe the foreigner not too rich, but still richer than they in the province and villages
Old 12-03-2007, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light
Question Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
I bought it around 1 year plus ago. Considered not cheap already. Who quoted u 800K USD for the house at Phu My Hung? Too expensive liao. Price for houses in Phu My Hung range from 400K to 650K USD. u should check the price again. Just last month, i was told that my house can be sold for around 600K USD.

Wah, bros - living in Vn not cheap leh.. even more expensive than 5-rm HDB.. Now how to plan to live there? I'm out of $ oredi..
Old 12-03-2007, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
Wah, bros - living in Vn not cheap leh.. even more expensive than 5-rm HDB.. Now how to plan to live there? I'm out of $ oredi..
That a house....not HDB flat....you like vn girl doesnt mean you must stay there
Old 12-03-2007, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
Some things in Vietnam are not cheap. Housing, cars and motorbikes are surely not cheap. I remember one of my former classmates in Singapore made a remark like `Why don't you buy a house in Singapore? Vietnam so backward. I can buy 10 or 20 houses there with my 5 room flat price' . I quickly shoot him back `u think housing cheap huh? Wait long long'
Old 12-03-2007, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
That a house....not HDB flat....you like vn girl doesnt mean you must stay there
Now a lot of singaporeans want to go Vn to set up business. They feel that its a breeze to set up biz there. Let them go there lor and they will think otherwise
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1