The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2024, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sister in law fetish

correct me if im wrong, but dna test can only happen after the baby is born right ?
Old 11-03-2024, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 15
RipCord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRipCord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
correct me if im wrong, but dna test can only happen after the baby is born right ?
https://flo.health/pregnancy/pregnan...er's%20DNA.

You are wrong. Corrected.
Old 11-03-2024, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipCord View Post
cool! TS can expolre this
Old 15-03-2024, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!

its school holiday 2 of my uncle came over last evening to visit my mum and stayed for dinner. one of them bought along his granddaughter and my SIL spend most of her time entertaining her while sitting on the floor.

one of the uncle wanted to stay even after dinner but got chased away by my mum as she wanted to rest early. not difficult to see why he wanted to stay on longer

Old 15-03-2024, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
fonch96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
its school holiday 2 of my uncle came over last evening to visit my mum and stayed for dinner. one of them bought along his granddaughter and my SIL spend most of her time entertaining her while sitting on the floor.

one of the uncle wanted to stay even after dinner but got chased away by my mum as she wanted to rest early. not difficult to see why he wanted to stay on longer

Nice snap bro. Her shorts is very short!
Old 15-03-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 1
CYLT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCYLT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCYLT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

This is weirdly hot haha

Account managed by Him
She's only interested in fulfilling my ever-growing fantasy, so don't expect much
Old 15-03-2024, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
aragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Nice nips how old is she btw?

Quote:

Old 15-03-2024, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 3
whycannot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

maybe your sil teasing you on purpose
Old 16-03-2024, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonch96 View Post
yea especially when she sit down become even shorter and tighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragon123 View Post
Nice nips how old is she btw?
shes in her early 30s

Quote:
Originally Posted by whycannot View Post
maybe your sil teasing you on purpose
should be teasing my 2 uncle instead haha since i see her once or twice every week
Old 16-03-2024, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexanderang View Post
I have been together with my wife for 10 years. She got one younger sister, 30 years old now. Very close with her sister, like best friend. Last year she did came stay for few weeks. One night, my wife was worked night shift, I am drinking some wine with my SIL, and chit chatting. She suddenly approach slowly closer to my face and kiss me. I was shocked. She confess to me she fall in love with me since long time ago. She told me she is ok even if I have married to her sister. She sit on my thigh and continue to hug and kiss me. I know it was wrong but I could not resist of the temptation. We both started to take off our clothes bit by bit while kissing and touching each other body. She then holding my penis with her both hand and blow job me. Even my wife also did not blow job me before. After that, we look at each other eye, I enter her with missionary position on the sofa slowly. We did tried cowgirl, then follow by doggy position. Ended with missionary again on floor. Thats was an unforgettable moment! We did have sex for number of times again whenever my wife out for work. Few days ago, she told me that she was pregnant! I am not sure what to do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexanderang View Post
When I have sex with her for the first time. She told me she will take emergency pill since we did it raw without condom. But she dis not take the pill at end. Everytime we have sex, I think she no take pill while telling me another way. She wants to have the child at end. haiz. Her family and my wife knowing nothing yet.
Bro ur case is unique maybe no bro experienced before cannot advise as well. Better do necessary checks before concluding
Old 16-03-2024, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonch96 View Post
My SIL when at home also wear very short shorts always can see the panties.

Recently, the family got a cat and my SIL always bend down and play with the cat can see her nips coz she never wear bra at home. Best is when she holding the cat, I will go and touch the cat and sometimes when I touching the cat then she will hug it and my hand end up pressing on her boobs.
Old 16-03-2024, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Should squeeze her breast at the same time n see whether can proceed next,😁
Old 16-03-2024, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
My SIL when at home also wear very short shorts always can see the panties.

Recently, the family got a cat and my SIL always bend down and play with the cat can see her nips coz she never wear bra at home. Best is when she holding the cat, I will go and touch the cat and sometimes when I touching the cat then she will hug it and my hand end up pressing on her boobs.
Tell her you Wan to see the real pussy
Old 16-03-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
Should squeeze her breast at the same time n see whether can proceed next,😁
Waa if I initiate to touch then become molest already. If she push my hand to her boobs then it's not molest mah

Anyway, her boobs are D cup so it's damn big so easily to accidentally touch it.
Old 16-03-2024, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Waa if I initiate to touch then become molest already. If she push my hand to her boobs then it's not molest mah

Anyway, her boobs are D cup so it's damn big so easily to accidentally touch it.
Lol, maybe can go next stage lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1