The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2004, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
lovegirls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $40 Thai Reports

Hey bros, anybody stayed overnite with these thai girls? may I ask how much is that and how long can we stay in the house? thanks
Old 07-11-2004, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
evoraiders deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovegirls
Hey bros, anybody stayed overnite with these thai girls? may I ask how much is that and how long can we stay in the house? thanks

$130&normally b4 1pm must
Old 07-11-2004, 07:37 AM
Harddriver1

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Dear Brothers - What time till 1pm?
Old 07-11-2004, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 22
mi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovegirls
i'm curious why u start another thread asking the same question. waste of server space. try to stick to 1 ok?

Harddriver,

see here -> what you asked for.
Old 07-11-2004, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 21
Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1
trust yr own judgemnet is the best for sure.. take $40 and take a try , if not correct , nvm, if correct, its a bonus !

newayz, went to try the new L18H14 G128
heres my humble FR

Looks - 8/10 cute and sweet
body - 7/10 small and petite in size.. my favourite kind
Boobs - 7/10 nice COLOUR but not big
Service - 8/10 , started from the bathroom, loads of licking
BJ - 7/10 long suction and patient , no rush
FJ - 6/10 accomdating but maybe she too tired to change positions
she is pretty friendly and can talk , unlike some whom are proud or treat us like deaf or mute..
Give her a few more months (maybe 6 months) and her service level should drop
So I guess now would be a good time for you guys to give her a try.
Old 07-11-2004, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 22
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not if u r loaded though...haha...money is always the best incentive. Maybe sex too...
Old 07-11-2004, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 21
bhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud of

L6H72G9 FR

As my regular G8 has gone back, decided to call G9. She is about 155m, slim with smooth skin, 34B nice pinkish eraser nips. Doesn't speak mandarin and only a little england. So communication some problem. Name is Nik. Will bathe u thoroughly. Gentle ways.

Cat bath : SOP but quite extensive (7)
BJ : Energetic but not much variation. Can be quite mechanical. Not too shiok but quite long about 5 min(5)
FJ : Various positions(7)
Massage: None provided, will rest beside u if still got time
RTF: Maybe, need to cultivate KC first

Overall: Ok for the money but didn't get as much sextisfaction as with G 21 from H70.
Old 08-11-2004, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
monster.cookie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Garage never mentioned which house but judging my description, should be the same one. I was there on the 5th, it was fooking raining and the chaps decided to go GL after a heavy round of drinking.

The cab stopped at Lor 8 as we read many a good reviews from the bros here. 2 of my frens got hitched but 1 knn choosy fucker made me walk in the rain from 8 to 18. ( i think it was 18...sorry was intoxicated, wet and looking at PRC meimeis) Anyways, we landed in this house where the OKT recommended new 2 day old 108. (Bro garage posted on the 4th and said was 1st day so i think it is the same one)

Ok into the action...i was like my usual self thinking this is another blown 40 bucks because i simply cannot make it with WLs when i drink too much (tried and proven too many times) This girl was not very pretty, juz above average but she was quite tall and had a proportionate body.

Once in her room, she was very friendly and helped me out of my clothes and start BJ in the shower. As mentioned by bro garage, she quite good with it and i thought mebbe that was night was going to be special for me. But once i landed on the bed, it fell back to the same routine. After the bell rang, i wanted to go. But she looked at me earnestly and said that she can (in heavily accented Thai) I was quite surprised cos normally the girl would be damn tired and would rather see me go..haha..

Encouraged by her attitude, i decided to extend. For the next 20 minutes, she was blowing, licking and sucking feverishly while i was fingering and playing her. If not for my intoxicated state, I 100% won't last more than 5 minutes. The bell rang juz as I hit the top and CIM into her. I looked down at her and she smiled, almost like she won in the races. She proceeded to clean me up with a no rush attitude and even helped me put on my socks. WTF they need to make Singapore Women like that. That was a most memorable trip to GL in months.

Looks - 6/10
Boobs - 6/10 ( normal , just nice )
Service - 9/10 ( aim to please, very easy going )
BJ - 8/10 ( nice suction and no rush )
FJ - dunno cos i performed a 1/10 myself
RTF - likely becos of her attitude
Old 08-11-2004, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 21
Pistone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPistone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPistone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPistone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPistone is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoven
L6H72G9 FR

As my regular G8 has gone back, decided to call G9. She is about 155m, slim with smooth skin, 34B nice pinkish eraser nips.

Overall: Ok for the money but didn't get as much sextisfaction as with G 21 from H70.
yo bro.. i tried Nik as well.. a few weeks ago.. early afternoon.... i think i was her first bonk of the day..
she was fresher than what u described,,, even did a bit of ball licking..
good to noe.. that u've tried her out..
me also considering to RTF to build up K.C..
cos i like her small build..

cheers
Old 10-11-2004, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 20
wtf999 is one of the Best!wtf999 is one of the Best!wtf999 is one of the Best!

bros, any houses in GL open in the afternoon?? ard 3-4... working night shift liao.... can onli go in afternoon... pm mi thx
Old 11-11-2004, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
askale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cat 40 is not easy for a limit for 20 min only. It is very lousy. It is very best CAT 80/150 for unlimit about 45 min.. Wow...
Old 11-11-2004, 04:49 PM
Xela

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by askale
Cat 40 is not easy for a limit for 20 min only. It is very lousy. It is very best CAT 80/150 for unlimit about 45 min.. Wow...
So why not you try for two session of cat 40 and you get the same as CAT80. Better try 3 session and get the better value than cat 150, you pay only $120 for 60 mins.

what you should have is good service which is difficult to come by.
cheers
Old 11-11-2004, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster.cookie
Bro Garage never mentioned which house but judging my description, should be the same one. I was there on the 5th, it was fooking raining and the chaps decided to go GL after a heavy round of drinking.

The cab stopped at Lor 8 as we read many a good reviews from the bros here. 2 of my frens got hitched but 1 knn choosy fucker made me walk in the rain from 8 to 18. ( i think it was 18...sorry was intoxicated, wet and looking at PRC meimeis) Anyways, we landed in this house where the OKT recommended new 2 day old 108. (Bro garage posted on the 4th and said was 1st day so i think it is the same one)

Ok into the action...i was like my usual self thinking this is another blown 40 bucks because i simply cannot make it with WLs when i drink too much (tried and proven too many times) This girl was not very pretty, juz above average but she was quite tall and had a proportionate body.

Once in her room, she was very friendly and helped me out of my clothes and start BJ in the shower. As mentioned by bro garage, she quite good with it and i thought mebbe that was night was going to be special for me. But once i landed on the bed, it fell back to the same routine. After the bell rang, i wanted to go. But she looked at me earnestly and said that she can (in heavily accented Thai) I was quite surprised cos normally the girl would be damn tired and would rather see me go..haha..

Encouraged by her attitude, i decided to extend. For the next 20 minutes, she was blowing, licking and sucking feverishly while i was fingering and playing her. If not for my intoxicated state, I 100% won't last more than 5 minutes. The bell rang juz as I hit the top and CIM into her. I looked down at her and she smiled, almost like she won in the races. She proceeded to clean me up with a no rush attitude and even helped me put on my socks. WTF they need to make Singapore Women like that. That was a most memorable trip to GL in months.

Looks - 6/10
Boobs - 6/10 ( normal , just nice )
Service - 9/10 ( aim to please, very easy going )
BJ - 8/10 ( nice suction and no rush )
FJ - dunno cos i performed a 1/10 myself
RTF - likely becos of her attitude
a return visit for me
L18H14 G108
this time being my 2nd time, she remember me and i have to say service is deft better than the 1st time..
BJ was long and very accomdating, not sure whet can CIM cos that was not on my mind..
FJ is deft better this time round also , maybe its my 2nd time and she wants me to return more.. all the more better for me.. hehehe!!!!!
forget abt the rest in the hse..new babes rule!!!!!
Old 12-11-2004, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 23
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute
L18 H14 G78

What can i say she's different ...

Cut to the chase ... saw her in the tank thought she was quite good looking + she keep mouthing her number to me ... no harm in trying.

Can speak ok english ... rather chatty but kinda demanding (don know how to explain u gotta experience it urself)

Face : 7/10 (Pretty from certain angles, near ok only but still one of the better ones)
Body : 7.5/10 (trim with good B cup boobs)
Catbath : 8.5/10 (reminds me of L8H70G26 - same style - fucking powerful tongue)
HJ : 6/10 (Not bad though a little bit rough)
BBBJ : 8/10 (good ... combined with HJ can easily cum very fast)
FJ : 7/10 (one of my better lays in GL nowadays)

Visited her twice already ratings for both visits are almost the same. Service was ok the 2nd time only, didn't cum. She quite funny made me laugh, eventually didn't cum she wanna HJ me but once the buzzer sound she just drop everything and went to bath. Think she not happy i laugh so much at her. Anyway she told me during shower actually she can make me cum, but she don want to cos time's up n i didn't wanna extend. I not bothered and told her so ... u wanna do ok ... don wanna do it's up to u. U tell me like that i lagi won't extend. Jiao man.

RTF : Think bout it ... on account of my good first visit, might try again.
Old 12-11-2004, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 22
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Problem with hse 14 is try not to try too many laides. I kena b4 try 2 only turn out they good friends...Arrgghh...than all girls know...arrghhh...than few more times siam the hse liao....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1