The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-03-2021, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-xiao-xiao/

this 'other' xiaoxiao, revisited her recently, having tried her in her previous stint. dont need to say much, she's been covered a lot here, but definitely adding in that if you're looking for vanilla, she's really up there. extra + for gfe and work ethic.

and im not gonna claim any seismic activities or anything, but if you're a vanilla fan, look forward to 1 to 2 mths later, few pieces of good news ahead
Old 23-03-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried out Melody, and couple from "Elites SLG" section. Trying Emma next
Old 23-03-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-xiaoxiao/
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/xin-xin-massage/

Wow, anyone tried these beauties yet? i have a feeling the 140 one is a FL.

Tried her today. Picture is legit, just definitely a little PS for sure, but actual person is pretty and definitely above average in looks. Big doe eyes, petite and thin. Small B pink nips, and a smooth nice perky ass. Very fair and good skin.

Her current location may not be for everyone , but she is definitely trying to find one. Though location is not the type everyone likes, I did not have issues getting up, and did not meet anyone on the way up.

Started off with her massage, so so, not her forte. She made good small conversation and tried to engage. When it is time for sensual, she strips to her little cute black panty and started her catbath. A very long catbath, teasing me slowly. I was dying to turn around. When I finally did, she did not disappoint. At the same time, she removed her last piece of cover. Took her time, catbath me, tease me. Brought her cutie to my face, and that was when I noticed it was pinkish and nicely shaped. I was gentle and her hard nips got me excited. She moved down slowly and took my jewel in slowly. Continued teasing, licking, teasing, and moved her lower body towards me. That was when I noticed her perky smooth ass. A while more and the rest is history. I surrendered. Left after the hour mark, maybe because no customer after me, and she did not rush me but continued to make small talks.

Washed up and left a happy man. Will RTM.
Old 23-03-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/sophia-massage/

2nd time visited here. Slutty and sexy, To cut thing short so it wont look lengthy.
Her bj is super solid. To be honest i went to try so many different ones. I can rank her top 1 among the rest. She is really unique. She have her own style of doing it which makes it very shiok and good. Her service and massage is also very good. She dont rush things. She do it slow and steady which makes me like it alot as she give me the imoression that she really put in alot of effort to do it. She is also friendly. She keep the conversation going during the whole time. And i personally feel she really really is very solid. Brothers u wont know how good it is until u go and try. No horse run.
Old 23-03-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Had an appointment with Xiao Xiao, her first day at work.

Looks: 90% similarity to pix on ad, particularly row 3 in black gear (yes, almost no tummy fats).

Massage: Soft-touch sensual type.

GFE: High - friendly, engaging and willing to please.

Sensual (face down): takes her time to pleasure your back - light kisses and licks interspersed with bare breasts rubbing the length and width of your body. Nice sensation for me, especially muted moans near ears.

Sensual (face up): 5G auto roam access as she planted kisses from neck to dick; decent suction (BBBJ) with slurpy wet effect. Was allowed to caress her pussy area; I accidently slipped my finger into her love hole - decently moist; after which she did not resist my gentle probing of her labia (outer and inner). Fingers became more sticky.

HJ: Lubricated to heighten sensual effect, which also smoothened nicely-stroked movements. Switched a couple of positions (so I can sample different body sections of her nudeness); eventually COB, with slight adjustment to shooting angle to avoid spray on her face.

Advertised height (165cm) and boobs (34B) fairly accurate (my own estimation). From certain angles, she gave me vibes of a neglected Japanese housewife in late 20’s. Like her smooth skin too. I’m happy with my session. YMMV

Last edited by Aftershave@8; 24-03-2021 at 02:41 AM.
Old 23-03-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
predator28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypredator28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi, any bros can PM me Jessica's contact or WC....many thanks !
Old 23-03-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
So Glad to have her back!
Yah srsly man. She's still the same sexy Jessica, just an absolute joy to be with.
Old 23-03-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
All no need so Kan jiong..... she’s not for everyone taste. Go read through her past FR first. Later waste your time and money and her time.
Wahaha bro I think the OL look is for alot of bros taste. Can't wait.
Old 24-03-2021, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
Tried out Melody, and couple from "Elites SLG" section. Trying Emma next
emma stay in old shop house instead of condo. her house full of smoke, i almost faint. luckily her service compensate poor environment.

she is older than picture. 30% discount.
enhanced b boob, slim body, spend very long time massage my ball with oil.
Old 24-03-2021, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is Jessica's ad up already? Will she use the same name.
Old 24-03-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1768 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Tried the below ML @ Sglonelyguy:

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/jade-massage/

ML name - Jade
Origin - CQ, PRC
Height - approx 1.6m
Age - late thirties to early forties (my estimation)
Built - plump
Venue - condo in central and free private parking. Room and bed were clean but towel has some kinda moist smell (due to lack of sunlight) even though it was washed.

Looks - she doesn’t look like the woman in the pic at all (not even 10-20%) and her body shape is not even close. She is plump in person and looks like in her late thirties if not forties.

Massage skill - 7.5/10 Good!

JG skill - 7.0/10 I am not very experience in this department.

Teasing - 6.8/10 Not much detail

HJ skill - 7.8/10 great!

RTM - Definitely no as I ain’t into milf unless she is chio.
thanks, looking at pic and your FR, i think u saved alot of $ for many. upz u
Old 24-03-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 9
rexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Think before you called them beauties, you have to noticed the cropped jawlines usually smooth and flat tummies. Don't think you are a newbie or greenbird right?

Second one had or still has an ad on FL sites.
2nd one i ask but no FL service
Old 24-03-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

Tried her today. Picture is legit, just definitely a little PS for sure, but actual person is pretty and definitely above average in looks. Big doe eyes, petite and thin. Small B pink nips, and a smooth nice perky ass. Very fair and good skin.

Washed up and left a happy man. Will RTM.
Nice FR. Guess it’s time for some action 😁
Old 24-03-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
thanks, looking at pic and your FR, i think u saved alot of $ for many. upz u
Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
Nice FR. Guess it’s time for some action 😁
Prince Devitt upped both +45
Old 24-03-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 23
Loveseeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, just to check as I'm out of the scene for quite a while already. Have tired messaging a few of the ladies on SLG for the past 1-2 weeks but there is no replies at the all.

Is this the norm now?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1