The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2016, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
If sg no need to vote. , i also wont vote. All politicians are good for nothing greedy idiots!
At least be thankful of what we have here in Sg: Safety n security which is the most important aspect ! These are what our neighbouring countries can't provide its citizens.
Always remember,there is no such thing as perfect country with a perfect system!
Old 06-08-2016, 02:43 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looks like this trip is gonna be a bummer. Touched down at Swampy @ 8.45pm and checked into hotel a couple of hours ago after long bus ride. Staying at 247 Boutique in Soi Honey. Went to reece soi buakhao / LK Metro agogos and was extremely disappointed. Unlike a couple of months ago..... the places have become like ghost town with few people around. Even the agogos had minimal staff and even fewer dancers. A few places had notices that they will be closed tomorrow & Sunday. Maybe I will just abort this Patts trip and proceed to BKK instead tomorrow.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
At least be thankful of what we have here in Sg: Safety n security which is the most important aspect ! These are what our neighbouring countries can't provide its citizens.
Always remember,there is no such thing as perfect country with a perfect system!
Yeah true , nothing in the world in perfect.

Let get back to the important stuff. .......... pattaya!
Old 06-08-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Looks like this trip is gonna be a bummer. Touched down at Swampy @ 8.45pm and checked into hotel a couple of hours ago after long bus ride. Staying at 247 Boutique in Soi Honey. Went to reece soi buakhao / LK Metro agogos and was extremely disappointed. Unlike a couple of months ago..... the places have become like ghost town with few people around. Even the agogos had minimal staff and even fewer dancers. A few places had notices that they will be closed tomorrow & Sunday. Maybe I will just abort this Patts trip and proceed to BKK instead tomorrow.
Bro today and tomorrow dry days in the entire Thailand la. Read the previous post. I know of some bars even not bothering to open today and tomorrow is awaiting the cop's words when can open again ...... earliest 7th 2359 if any opening at all!

Last edited by ahtecklim; 06-08-2016 at 12:37 PM.
Old 07-08-2016, 01:45 AM
Samster (B)

Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Damn boring. So many places closed. Luckily able to watch the live telecast of Liverpool-Barcelona match now in my hotel. Not inside my room as my room cable tv has no live telecast but inside the staff rest room behind the reception... watching together with the night shift staff.

Surprising that Liverpool leading 3-0 at the moment
Old 07-08-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I warned you guys earlier.....
Old 08-08-2016, 12:00 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
I warned you guys earlier.....
Sorry bro.... my mistake for not believing you.
But I had also read other bros comment saying things will be as per normal that's why I went ahead with this trip. Lesson learnt.
Old 08-08-2016, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry bro.... my mistake for not believing you.
But I had also read other bros comment saying things will be as per normal that's why I went ahead with this trip. Lesson learnt.
As mentioned alcohol banned day... there are still plenty of gers if u know where to go.. guess u only stick to AGG. I was in LK and WS... no problem with no. of gers but unfortunately for SG men or most Asian men... they will not consider the gers as their fantasy.
Old 08-08-2016, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hostile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I live in Pattaya, If you guys got any questions ur welcome.

I can suggest you find girls online

Wechat, Badoo, Tindler, Thaifriendly apps (use GPS search)

lots of pussy
Old 09-08-2016, 02:03 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hostile View Post

Wechat, Badoo, Tindler, Thaifriendly apps (use GPS search)

lots of pussy
Yeah.... lots of pussy.... and most of them not real pussy but katoeys
Old 09-08-2016, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
yeh but a lot of real pussy, and cheap
Old 09-08-2016, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hostile View Post

If in Pattaya n still need to use apps to find WL then might as well dun go Pattaya.
Old 09-08-2016, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1988 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
5555 yes too many decepticons sial!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If in Pattaya n still need to use apps to find WL then might as well dun go Pattaya.
Yalor.
Old 09-08-2016, 04:05 PM
Samster

anyone banged russian girl in pattaya?
Old 09-08-2016, 06:07 PM
Samster

http://www.bangkokpost.com/vdo/thail...ace-in-pattaya

CHON BURI - A race was held on Pattaya beach, where runners were welcomed to wear just bikinis, on Saturday.

There were 1.3-kilometre, 2.9-km and 3.9-km and race options, with the prize money of 100,000 baht for the first winner.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1