The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-03-2021, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yalor, hold simi. Hehe.

Aini is not SN , and definitely definitely not vanilla
Ya lor lol..

Somemore Aini’s body is so devilishly and sinfully good I can’t help but dream of it sometimes..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-03-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/mei-mei-massage/

Visited Ou Mei Mei a few weeks ago, after reading some interesting MRs here. I'm not a vanilla guy so seeing how she seems to fit my heavier taste, I decided to take the plunge on her despite her higher market price of $150.

The room was a little dark so I can't really judge her looks completely, but she looks decent enough to me, think most bros will not reject. She also has a pair of nice and soft C cup boobs that complement her body well.

Her massage skills are really strong and it surprised me. Most MLs just do a piano massage but her style is really very professional. I don't frequent legit massage places but I can probably say that her massage strength is on par or maybe even better than those places.

Her sensual skills are also amazing. There are many patterns which I will not explain here, you should go and try for yourself, but I can say that the fake love making was awesome, and I love the way she uses her tongue. In the end I surrendered my soldiers while painting her in 69.

Some bros here will probably find her price of $150 to be too steep but I think for the level of massage and service that she provides, it is worth it in this current spell. Also she seems to be very popular and her slots fill up fast, so the demand is there despite the price. I would RTM once I have saved up enough vitamin M again.
Old 18-03-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yalor, hold simi. Hehe.

Aini is not SN , and definitely definitely not vanilla
Any other girls offer similarly to her? Xiaoxiao, or not in her league?
Old 18-03-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
vanilla, sn or fn everyone have different taste just choose which one u like...I'm just waiting for next week
Wah next week got new bomb dropping? Share leh
Old 18-03-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 703 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ya lor lol..

Somemore Aini’s body is so devilishly and sinfully good I can’t help but dream of it sometimes..
Totally agreed on that. When she gets steamed up, jinja shiok !😋
Old 18-03-2021, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7910 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
Aini: Hold my beer
🤣 this is funny. too bad I up u before n aini has never replied to me. I understand why now. judging from the reviews I dont think she is vanilla lah.
Old 18-03-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Wah next week got new bomb dropping? Share leh
nah it's not ML anyway
Old 18-03-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
1 word bro: foreplay
usually they rush into the hj haha

at most i zhut zhut that's all
Old 18-03-2021, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
This one at that famous hotel?

Welcum back, btw..
Thanks, Senior!
This one at condo.
Hope it helps
Old 18-03-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 4
ilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any tarma to recommend?
Old 19-03-2021, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 16
ryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://$$$$$7.com/girl.php?id=3973

ML: Abby
Similar to what other bros have said, she does look like Liu Yifei to a certain extent and I reckon it is largely due to her eyes.
Looks: 9/10 (YMMV)
Body: Slim body, not the super skinny type but definitely slim
Boobs: 8/10, not huge C knockers but definitely good enough to hold for me. Probably a B? Anyway my preference are not the big ones
Effort: 10/10. She gave me the entire hour plus more. Spent time talking to me even though it was past the 1 hour mark. Put in effort on the massage and was extremely patient during the deed as I took longer than usual.
Sensual: 9/10. I think sensual varies for every individual but she definitely hit the spot for me.

Overall: definitely a pretty young and slim lady. While her price is on the slightly higher side, how often do you have a Taiwan SYT servicing you who is willing to put in the time and effort. Extremely Low usage of phone. The only pity is she is SN and will be a fantastic addition if she can go FN. that said, I think it varies for individuals and with the right chemistry, I am sure she will be willing to do more for bros she is comfortable with.
Old 19-03-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Tried her when she was at MP.
Real life looks abit older and nothing to shout about imo but others may vary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizarre View Post
Advertised as $120...... but was asked to top to $150 when I requested for bbbj/cim
Crap she is overpriced then, 2 tier pricing for HJ/CIM (even more than Anan originally), and 200 a shot.

Will pass.
Old 19-03-2021, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Still very patiently waiting for Lulu AKA kissing fish to come back....
Not sure even if she will ever come back though...
Any bros here have any idea?
Old 19-03-2021, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
usually they rush into the hj haha

at most i zhut zhut that's all
That's when reviews are important and it depends on which gals are out to please and which just want to jerk you off.

You can tell the good ones to go slow as you come quickly

The only problem with some of the very service oriented ones is they have their reportoire and want to take the lead with few variations/deviations. Still, you will have heavenly service while it lasts
Old 19-03-2021, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiemgs View Post
Few years back there is a ML, Lucy, with 36E boobs and angel face.
Any brother know where is she now?
She's doing quite well in china,can see she's travelling and having fun.i guess not coming back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1