The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 24-04-2012, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Police check

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Cheebye police now checking IC at petain!!!
Check U or others?? Checking for what ?? OK to ask if they check U - they will give the reason. Some (or many?) will get worried/frighten. Cheers.
Old 24-04-2012, 08:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Yeah Nowadays Dunno why they keep coming to petain, usually i see them i siam ..
Old 24-04-2012, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
today i saw one patrol car just about to park around 1pm+...lucky i was on the way home already .

oh by the way, wassup with removing the big tree near the mall??? no "privacy" anymore ...the tree used to block the view of passerby / anyone going to the mall

haizzz
Old 24-04-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
takehara_kenji is Cool - loads of Potential

Visited Ann H7 F2 R1 this afternoon. As usual great service. Friendly and obliging. Very chatty as well. Mentioned to her about the presence of police officers and she told me it's probably a follow up regarding a recent incident. Apparently someone created a ruckus and threatened one of the ladies so the police were called in.
Old 24-04-2012, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ah.seng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is kiko away ? Have not seen her around for a long time
Old 25-04-2012, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 20
havana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Police check

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Check U or others?? Checking for what ?? OK to ask if they check U - they will give the reason. Some (or many?) will get worried/frighten. Cheers.
No. I walk steady, act confident so they didnt check me. But I saw a few older Singaporean kena checked and searched(touch pocket)
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 25-04-2012, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

It was a gloomy rainy day. But Beastimus here always feel extra horny when its raining... I decided in an instant...today I will sample some COOKIE from Petain Road. A $50 Cookie !!!

When I reached Petain, I realized a few policemen were spot checking Bangladesh workers. I think only the Bangla got stopped? Any bros here kenna?

I walked past the policemen coolly... Even the moral police cant stop me! Hehe, I entered H7 and after about 15mins of waiting, an uncle stepped out. She was standing behind the door dunno doing what so I was hovering outside her entrance...waiting for her to open the door slightly more so that there is eye contact.

Suddenly, she shouted! "GO AWAY GO AWAY!!!!" ...I was of course stunned. HAHAHAHa.
THen she opened the door all the way back and saw me....I say in chinese "50 bucks right?" Her stance softened a bit and said "yes", I stepped inside...Door closed and she explained that she thought I was a Bangla..I retorted "what I look like Bangla meh?" She say no lah just a glance and thought Bangla.

Oh well, we learn something everyday...COOKIE doesnt do Bangla. Somehow sitting here typing this FR...It would be quite a sight to see this arrogant pretty lass get her pussy fucked by big black sturdy bangla cocks..and creampie her!

Well, Cookie was looking real yummy...Nice facial features and relatively fair skinned. Today, she was in beige shorts and simple white tee. Her make-up was like SQ stewardess kind... blueish eyeshadow... knn... Its like you have just picked up your stewardess gf from Changi airport and go home sexytime.

Cookie took off her bra. And I was stunned. Wow. Splendid breasts. Did not remember anyone mentioning her boobs. Pink nipples too! Next moment, she was totally naked and I admired her shamelessly. 7.5/10 ? She started her catbath and this consisted of her pouring some lotion thingy on yr cock head, after which she will masturbate you and lick your nipples tenderly. HEAVEN!

Her BJ was good ...strong suction and nice pace to it and she will lick and suckle your testicles also!

Cookie rode me and my hands fondled her c cup boobs. Kinda mechanical this, so after a good minute or so, I took control. She lay down on her small bed...There I was teasing her pussy lips with my kukubird and then I slid my cock in slowly ... I looked at her beautiful face...wow this bitch is really quite swee lah ...after a few strokes I moved closer to hug her tight. I love this body to body missionary fucking. Grinding and kissing her neck, I was turned on further by her nice perfume!!! ARGH!!!!! I CAME. LOADS.

Before I left, she mentioned she wanted to sleep....And i understand she will close the door if she sleeps. Hmmm, then customer will wait outside foolishly??? Oh well, I left the room a rather sextisfied man.
Old 25-04-2012, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
It was a gloomy rainy day. But Beastimus here always feel extra horny when its raining... I decided in an instant...today I will sample some COOKIE from Petain Road. A $50 Cookie !!!

When I reached Petain, I realized a few policemen were spot checking Bangladesh workers. I think only the Bangla got stopped? Any bros here kenna?

I walked past the policemen coolly... Even the moral police cant stop me! Hehe, I entered H7 and after about 15mins of waiting, an uncle stepped out. She was standing behind the door dunno doing what so I was hovering outside her entrance...waiting for her to open the door slightly more so that there is eye contact.

Suddenly, she shouted! "GO AWAY GO AWAY!!!!" ...I was of course stunned. HAHAHAHa.
THen she opened the door all the way back and saw me....I say in chinese "50 bucks right?" Her stance softened a bit and said "yes", I stepped inside...Door closed and she explained that she thought I was a Bangla..I retorted "what I look like Bangla meh?" She say no lah just a glance and thought Bangla.

Oh well, we learn something everyday...COOKIE doesnt do Bangla. Somehow sitting here typing this FR...It would be quite a sight to see this arrogant pretty lass get her pussy fucked by big black sturdy bangla cocks..and creampie her!
So lucky...can spot cookie.....everytime i went down she is not there.
i think a couple don't do bangla.....joyce H7R6 also shoo them away.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 25-04-2012, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
today i saw one patrol car just about to park around 1pm+...lucky i was on the way home already .

oh by the way, wassup with removing the big tree near the mall??? no "privacy" anymore ...the tree used to block the view of passerby / anyone going to the mall

haizzz
a lot of commandos use that route to make a fast entry/exit to petain.
maybe the LTA want to build a special walkaway for them leh.....

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 25-04-2012, 01:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
a lot of commandos use that route to make a fast entry/exit to petain.
maybe the LTA want to build a special walkaway for them leh.....
Many WLs use that path too.

Couple of years back I saw Meibo (H20 R168) falling into the drain while crossing it.... she had come from City Square and was wearing platform shoes that morning so while trying to hop across the little drain she lost her balance and fell into it...... ambulance came as she injured her ankle and suspected it to be broken...... however she refused to enter the ambulance and was carried to H20.

Several weeks later when I met her in PT...... I asked why she refused to follow the ambulance? She replied go by ambulance have to pay $80..... she later took a taxi to TTSH and it only cost her $5.

Btw, her injury was twisted ankle and luckily nothing broken.
Old 25-04-2012, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pooloo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,
Sry to ask a few questions as i am totally new to petain. and i would love to visit that place .

I am looking for:
1) age 30 to 40
2)Big Boobs
3)CAT 30

any recommendations?

Oh ya and just to ask if this petain is legal? and do i have to bring our own condom.
Old 25-04-2012, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Many WLs use that path too.

Couple of years back I saw Meibo (H20 R168) falling into the drain while crossing it.... she had come from City Square and was wearing platform shoes that morning so while trying to hop across the little drain she lost her balance and fell into it...... ambulance came as she injured her ankle and suspected it to be broken...... however she refused to enter the ambulance and was carried to H20.

Several weeks later when I met her in PT...... I asked why she refused to follow the ambulance? She replied go by ambulance have to pay $80..... she later took a taxi to TTSH and it only cost her $5.

Btw, her injury was twisted ankle and luckily nothing broken.
Could it be why she has quit PT? Never see her long time!

Upped your points for this vital info.

I thank you!
Old 25-04-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
BacktoCheonging deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooloo View Post
Hi bros,
Sry to ask a few questions as i am totally new to petain. and i would love to visit that place .

I am looking for:
1) age 30 to 40
2)Big Boobs
3)CAT 30

any recommendations?

Oh ya and just to ask if this petain is legal? and do i have to bring our own condom.
I m not that familiar with the WLs, but to answer your last part, petain is legalised red light district similar to geylang. and you don't need to bring your own condom. if you are the kind who sweat alot by walking abit, bring another t-shirt to change afterwards.

be mentally prepared with the interior of the rooms, they don't have a separate shower cubicle, all they have is a bidet. the rooms are also very small, slightly bigger than your hdb storeroom.

if you are afraid of bumping into someone you know,i.e. uncle, cousin, boss, wear a cap and sunglasses.

final words, check the exterior of the WL's pussy for any signs of infection before insertion. Condoms can't protect you from warts.
Old 26-04-2012, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Date: 25/04/2012
Room: 9 - clean, neat and tidy when I entered, no ciggy smell.
Looks: face - 8
Looks: body - 9
Washing: 8
GFE: 9
Smoker: Not sure, forgot to ask.
CAT: 50 - worth it, not a time watcher!
Service: 9.5
RTF: Yes!

Cheers.
Old 26-04-2012, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
MrLES deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
H7r01(2f) fr

Tried this WL this evening...
Below is the FR: (individual perferance)

Look: 6(normal look, plump type)
Boob: 6.5(B+ cupper soft n little droop)
Bbbj: 7( turn here turn there,many pattern. Lol but its fun)
Ar: 5(too fast)
Painting: yes(sweet & odorless)
Fj: 7(nice ass for doggie)
Rtr: yes. But will try h2r03 1st... Cos CFM look... Lol...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1