The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 06-03-2016, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Just thought I'd post this tidbit:

If anyone isn't looking for hardcore domination but only strapon play, Chu Chu of 1654A in GL is pretty playful and into it. And if you still want vanilla sex as part of the deal, it is on the menu. Have visited her many times when I was not in the mood for a full-on session but just some strapon/fetish play with sex to finish.

The down side is that she is pretty popular and wait is typically 2 hours - no booking allowed and you have to be physically there waiting.

Bring your own strapon - she does not have any equipment.
Old 07-03-2016, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 17
yagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
Just thought I'd post this tidbit:

If anyone isn't looking for hardcore domination but only strapon play, Chu Chu of 1654A in GL is pretty playful and into it. And if you still want vanilla sex as part of the deal, it is on the menu. Have visited her many times when I was not in the mood for a full-on session but just some strapon/fetish play with sex to finish.

The down side is that she is pretty popular and wait is typically 2 hours - no booking allowed and you have to be physically there waiting.

Bring your own strapon - she does not have any equipment.
Bro Schrodinger what is her working hour? or normally u go at what time?
Old 07-03-2016, 09:06 AM
Samster

Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagamisg View Post
Bro Schrodinger what is her working hour? or normally u go at what time?
1654A is a regular GL house - operates from 12 noon to 12 midnight. Since Chu Chu is quite popular, she is usually fully queued for till midnight, with 2-3 guys waiting - meaning the latest I will try my luck is about 8pm. If you can go in the afternoon, so much the better. Budget 3-4 hours total time: 2-3 hours of waiting time and an hour for the session.
Old 07-03-2016, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
saly3r is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaly3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
1654A is a regular GL house - operates from 12 noon to 12 midnight. Since Chu Chu is quite popular, she is usually fully queued for till midnight, with 2-3 guys waiting - meaning the latest I will try my luck is about 8pm. If you can go in the afternoon, so much the better. Budget 3-4 hours total time: 2-3 hours of waiting time and an hour for the session.
Dmg be like?
Old 07-03-2016, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Here's my overdue fr on Mistress Candy.
I have served her a few times already. She's addictive lol.
So yea she's young. And more like the tanned babe clubbed type . Not fair skinned. She's slim and petite and her abs are hard and flat.
Looks wise, she's very pretty imo. But that's up to each man to decide for himself. Her feet is painted and her soles and foot are smooth . I like !
So when we met I was like awestruck. Like totally my type. The Sentosa beach babe kind of hot.
While not particularly busty, her ample cleavage shows in her dressing. I knew at once she is a cock tease.
So we had our session for an hour . And she had me strip naked and then take a shower while she rested on the bed . Once I was done, I was ordered to crawl out on my knees and kneel before her. I was already shivering . She's so hot, legs crossed in a short dress. She used her foot to tease my hard leaking cock. I was asked to say out my requests and limits . All these while, she was teasing my cock and balls . She bent low and used her finger to rub the precum. And in that position, I could totally see her cleavage as she bend forward. She saw me doing that and kicked my balls hard. And punished me for peeping down her top.
She parted her legs apArt inviting me to peep up her skirt too but damn, which guy won't look cmon... Again I was punished. Then we had foot worship, ballbusting. Something she really enjoyed. Staring into my eyes and licking her sexy lips and when I least expect it, she kicked my balls hard and I was in pain groaning while she laughed happily.
Shall keep it short here but just to add that she's really sensual and playful type. Not the cane wielding wax dripping sort. Her teasing is my favorite and her humiliation of me is so good I'm addicted and I even surrenders my cock for her to lock up.
Wow she's mean.

Oh pls don't pm me or what.
Direct all queries to Mistress Katsg
Old 07-03-2016, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very tempting to try this queen Savi and from the We chat booking it seem like very popular but unable to see the face. Any kind soul can advise.?
Old 07-03-2016, 10:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Jayleetz is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
Here's my overdue fr on Mistress Candy.
I have served her a few times already. She's addictive lol.
So yea she's young. And more like the tanned babe clubbed type . Not fair skinned. She's slim and petite and her abs are hard and flat.
Looks wise, she's very pretty imo. But that's up to each man to decide for himself. Her feet is painted and her soles and foot are smooth . I like !
So when we met I was like awestruck. Like totally my type. The Sentosa beach babe kind of hot.
While not particularly busty, her ample cleavage shows in her dressing. I knew at once she is a cock tease.
So we had our session for an hour . And she had me strip naked and then take a shower while she rested on the bed . Once I was done, I was ordered to crawl out on my knees and kneel before her. I was already shivering . She's so hot, legs crossed in a short dress. She used her foot to tease my hard leaking cock. I was asked to say out my requests and limits . All these while, she was teasing my cock and balls . She bent low and used her finger to rub the precum. And in that position, I could totally see her cleavage as she bend forward. She saw me doing that and kicked my balls hard. And punished me for peeping down her top.
She parted her legs apArt inviting me to peep up her skirt too but damn, which guy won't look cmon... Again I was punished. Then we had foot worship, ballbusting. Something she really enjoyed. Staring into my eyes and licking her sexy lips and when I least expect it, she kicked my balls hard and I was in pain groaning while she laughed happily.
Shall keep it short here but just to add that she's really sensual and playful type. Not the cane wielding wax dripping sort. Her teasing is my favorite and her humiliation of me is so good I'm addicted and I even surrenders my cock for her to lock up.
Wow she's mean.

Oh pls don't pm me or what.
Direct all queries to Mistress Katsg

Bro can share location?
Old 08-03-2016, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by micky_blues View Post
Inside the adv, Mistress will do BBBJ, any bros who are slaves here have been served by Mistress in BBBJ?
Well, I had another session with An'Er....so, I did asked her about her service published/BBBJ, apparently she doesn't not provide it. So, it means that someone who put the ads put it there....

Well, I find that her service is still top notch and obviously better this time around, we joked during session, communicate throughout our session and find her in playful, happy and smiley mood..... Good for me...

She allows roaming just to touch her nips....haha.
Old 08-03-2016, 12:47 AM
Samster

silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_LOVER View Post
Very tempting to try this queen Savi and from the We chat booking it seem like very popular but unable to see the face. Any kind soul can advise.?
Yes, at 200 p/hr and ability to host, does make her service very appealing. However, she would only host (at a hotel) if she gets 3 confirmed booking.
Old 08-03-2016, 04:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 22
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Well, I had another session with An'Er.....
What's the dmg?
Old 08-03-2016, 09:40 AM
Samster

Cool Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimissimo View Post
What's the dmg?
I paid 150 / 90 minutes.
From what I gather, she could increase her rate to 150/hr for SM .....but I guess, there's room for some bargaining just text her politely.....

Even at her increased rate, I feel that, it is still value for money for what she has to offer, like having a nice private place, unrushed friendly service...etc comparing to the current market......offering.

She's mostly fully booked...so, do make reservation early if you decide to try..
Old 08-03-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

Queen Savi

After an initial mix-up, I finally got my appointment with her at my requested time. She had to juggle things around to accommodate me which was much appreciated. The only slightly uncomfortable thing was that she had her personal sub pass me the key to her room in the lobby.

Proceeded to the room and while it was small, it is definitely bigger and much better furnished than your typical transit hotel. Queen Savi is slim, fair and is more milf than syt. She was wearing spectacles, had her hair bunned up and in OL wear - lovely! Definitely like those Shenton Way OLs I lust after. She has nicely-shaped legs and feet. Small feet, but I could worship them all day. She had gotten her personal sub to scrub and moisturise her feet just before my session, so they smelled heavenly. Of course, if you prefer stinky/sweaty feet, she can oblige as well (she had checked with me a day prior to the session).

Tried out her new whip and my back was red in no time - she was pretty accurate and had great strength modulation, even though it was a new whip. She was pretty handy with the strapon as well, able to pump real hard despite her slim size. Finished off the session with more worship of her sweetly-scented feet - and she taught me how she liked the tongue to twirl around and between her toes too...

Queen Savi has a day job and is just making some extra income while having fun, so she is being picky about clients. She cancelled one appointment because the client started to insist on breaching one of her limits, so it's all about best-fit. For reference, her limits are:

- No sex
- No blood
- No scat
- No needles
- No nudity (which means no bare facesitting, golden shower, ass or pussy worship, etc)

Have fun if you have a session scheduled, or intend to schedule one....

Contact is in her ad:
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...natrix/4030407
Old 08-03-2016, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 22
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
I paid 150 / 90 minutes.
From what I gather, she could increase her rate to 150/hr for SM .....
I tried already. 150/1/1.

But she's quite good. And pretty.
Old 08-03-2016, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimissimo View Post
I tried already. 150/1/1.

But she's quite good. And pretty.
Glad that you like it......we share d same opinion then...hahaha.
Old 09-03-2016, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Queen Savi
...... The only slightly uncomfortable thing was that she had her personal sub pass me the key to her room in the lobby.
This would make me uncomfortable as well........I suppose you will need a keycard to go up the room ....what a bummer !!

Hopefully she could give alternative...for bros who don't prefer meeting another guy....that probably would mean she has to go to lobby...or tag along someone in the lift.......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1