The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 04-09-2009, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Hope he can produce the form he had when playing for Hertha last season
German league is a totally different ball game..
Somehow, Voronin still give me the idea that he cant get used to English football..
Hope I am wrong though...

Acutally I am looking forward to Aquilani's recovery...
If he is as good as they claimed, we are in for an exciting time!
Old 04-09-2009, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Voronin wanted out during pre-season....... but Benitez refused to sell him to Hertha Berlin...... so I guess Benitez has plans for Voronin this season
So if Voronin is sold and the transfer fee received goes towards repaying the loan instead of being used to buy a replacement, how? You would rather keep Voronin even if it's just to make up numbers right? Plus next year is world cup year so an international like him will want to be in the form of his life to be selected to represent his country.

Voronin is in some way like Alonso. Let me explain. Voronin comes free. We pay his wages. If we sell him, we may recoup more than the wages we had paid him these 3 years. So we might actually earn money for playing him, I think. Alonso also the same. Joined us for $10 million pounds in 2004 and we sold him for an estimated $30 million pounds in 2009. I think his wages over the last 5 years may not be $20 million pounds?

My point, just in case you missed it, is that it's possibly a small financial risk to keep Voronin in the squad.
Old 04-09-2009, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
Somehow, Voronin still give me the idea that he cant get used to English football..
agree..
he has a smart football brain, but he look a bit too slower for the english game..
Old 04-09-2009, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
Hope I am wrong though...

Acutally I am looking forward to Aquilani's recovery...
If he is as good as they claimed, we are in for an exciting time!
well the bundesliga is not a mickey mouse league,we have no choice voronin looks like our plan b.can t wait 4 that italian magic man to recover but i guess rafa will take his time n intro him slowly into matches.
Old 05-09-2009, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

i think babel has failed to live up to his potential and expectations particularly since he came with a high price tag...the lad is just not consistent only showing flashes of his skills and ability...however i also think rafa has not played babel in the best positions suited to him...babel is clearly not a left sided player so i fail to understand why rafa keeps fielding him on the left?...if rafa still wants to use babel he should put him on the right, preferably as a second striker with torres on the left or as a sub for torres...

voronin is shit in a reds shirt period...liverpool would have been better off taking the risk with michael owen and offloading voro for some $$$...also i gather voro's wife does not like living in liverpool so the sooner he is offloaded the better but hopefully with a reasonable $$$ transfer...

no doubt reds strike force is thin...but i would like to see dani pacheco get some play time...this lad appears to have potential....

no doubt reds miss alonso and rafa is partly to blame for his leaving because of the barry saga the previous season...but to me the real worry thus far this season has not been the alonso factor or the lack of strike power...no the big worry has been reds defence which has been crap, leaking 7 goals in 4 games...absolutely shocking and may have been worst but for pepe's great goalkeeping...carra has been shit...and the zonal marking system really needs a rethink as the reds look very vulnerable in set pieces and corners...rafa needs to plug this gap asap...saying that i liked the looked of the greek 'monster' kryg in the air, gives reds an additional option which sammi use to provide...unfortunately kryg's pace leaves alot to be desired and i guess his age is also against him...

lastly glenn johnson has been a real revelation and seems to have justified his big price tag thus far...just hope to see him tighten up the defence side of his game...also really hope johnson's early success bodes well for alberto aquilani's long awaited coming debut in the near future...

let's hope by christmas we shall see the reds firing on all cylinders if not i see one long heartbreaking season ahead with the possible departure of rafa himself...oh and i must say that the rise of man city and spurs is making me feel pretty uneasy at the moment...

YNWA
Old 06-09-2009, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
well the bundesliga is not a mickey mouse league
Ya bro, its no mickey mouse league..
But what I meant is the style, the faster and hard tackling of BPL...

Likewise, not many English players survived overseas as they are not as technically sound....
Old 07-09-2009, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20415 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

so quiet here when its a non match-day week ...

let me dedicate this song to all fellow Pool bros ... Very relaxing to listen to, esp past midnight, when its all so quiet n peaceful .......

You'll Never Walk Alone - Video

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 08-09-2009, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
so quiet here when its a non match-day week ...

let me dedicate this song to all fellow Pool bros ... Very relaxing to listen to, esp past midnight, when its all so quiet n peaceful .......
Bro, thanks for the clip. Really comforted me from a hard day's work & stress. Much appreciated, cheers.....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 08-09-2009, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 22
S3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to all

got tis fr facebook....

LIVERPOOL SUPPORTERS CLUB GOZO
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gozo-M...O/116816165987

Hicks and Gillett sell Liverpool FC Petition

To: Tom Hicks and George Gillett
We
the undersigned are outraged supporters of Liverpool Football Club, one of the finest sporting institutions in the world. Ever since you took over the club, Mr Hicks and Mr Gilett, alll you have offered has been lies and shallow promises. You told the world that you would back the manager to buy any player he felt necessary. You have not done so. You promised to build a new stadium fit for one of the biggest names in football and that spades would "be in the ground within six months". This has not materialised. You have tried to undermine the manager at every opportunity, even going so far as to attempt to secure his replacement, I am sure you remember the reaction that received on Mereyside. Buut worst of all, you promised not to put a single penny of debt against the club, a promise on which you reneged immediately as you used a loan secured on the club to buy the club in the first place. To comund mattters, you then only used similar loans secured against the club to buy players which has resulted in the club being over £400 million in debt. We know that you are not willing to put up the capital to take this club forward, and that we are going backwards under your supervision. So please, let us stop this circus before it drags the club any further down. You are not wanted here and we will continue to try to convince you to sell. It would be best for everyone involved if you do so quickly.

Sincerely,
Old 09-09-2009, 02:35 AM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S3vw View Post
got tis fr facebook....

LIVERPOOL SUPPORTERS CLUB GOZO
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gozo-M...O/116816165987

Hicks and Gillett sell Liverpool FC Petition

To: Tom Hicks and George Gillett
We
the undersigned are outraged supporters of Liverpool Football Club, one of the finest sporting institutions in the world. Ever since you took over the club, Mr Hicks and Mr Gilett, alll you have offered has been lies and shallow promises. ...
I saw this b4. no use writing petitions lah ... d Yankees wont leave unless some1 offer them a good price to take over Pool. those 2 useless bastards r driven by $$$, nt passion for d club. they'd rather go bankrupt n drag d club into hell together n die.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

Steve G. and Glen J. was in good form for England.
Hope that they will not be stress out and can continue this weekend.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 11-09-2009, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
Steve G. and Glen J. was in good form for England.
Hope that they will not be stress out and can continue this weekend.
i hope they dun get jaded after a mid wk match ... juz like when we always play like shxt on a weekend match after ECL matches.

btw i realise carra not in this england squad? hw come eh?

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 11-09-2009, 04:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
i hope they dun get jaded after a mid wk match ... juz like when we always play like shxt on a weekend match after ECL matches.

btw i realise carra not in this england squad? hw come eh?
ha ha ha, he had retired after mclaren took over the england job.yup gj was in good form n sg as well,wonder wat paul merson was thinking when he said that gj was the worst signing of the season n thats where sg shd play much further forward like he does with pool.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3982 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
ha ha ha, he had retired after mclaren took over the england job.yup gj was in good form n sg as well,wonder wat paul merson was thinking when he said that gj was the worst signing of the season n thats where sg shd play much further forward like he does with pool.
I can't believe the pundits are making issue of Glen's defending again. Granted the 2 goals England conceded came down the right but as I see it Glen did well defensively on other occasions, defending crosses and making interceptions. Maybe his defensive positioning not so good but also he needed help from the winger.
Old 11-09-2009, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I can't believe the pundits are making issue of Glen's defending again. Granted the 2 goals England conceded came down the right but as I see it Glen did well defensively on other occasions, defending crosses and making interceptions. Maybe his defensive positioning not so good but also he needed help from the winger.
i thot he was just named the best right back of the country LAST season... the press / pundits had been singing praise of his attacking power, his speed, saying he'll become best RB.... bla bla bla...
but once he signed for us, he suddenly become a bad defender, the weakest link of england defense, defensive liability... bla bla bla....

these people r bunch of jokes... and since when tv studios and press becomes a nice place for retired player who suddenly become expert in analysing football, when they failed to do so as a player..??

everything from man utd is brilliant, masterstroke... anything from arsenal is beautiful...everything form liverpool is boring, lucky, undeserved...

-concede 1 goal from setpiece, they'll jump onto the back of zonal defense... while man-marking defense is also conceding hundreds of goal week in week out...
-change a player, they'll blame rafa's rotation policy. while when man utd do the same, it's "brave decision.. giving young player a chance.. giving star playera deserved rest.."....
-draw 0-0 or win 1-0, they'll say we r defensive, lucky... while man utd is "champion material is able to win while not playing their best..."
-signed 20mil robbie keane, they say it's a flop & rafa know nuts abt transfer.. while SAF gets away with veron, and wenger gets away with francis jeffer...
-when rafa mentioned something like everton being 'small club', he was whacked left, rite, ctr by the media.. while SAF insulted man city, nobody mentioned a single thing..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1