The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 06-04-2023, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 2
Alex9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlex9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_dude View Post
FR for Chloe from Flirtygirls

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=928725

OKT: 10/10
Very Responsive OKT. Imho one of the best in the (somewhat degraded lol) game today. Very friendly and service oriented. Can't go wrong with them.

Location & Room: 8.5/10
RLD with a queen sized bed and large towels. Highlight for me is that there's a mirror right by the bed. So banging standing doggy/doggy was an awesome sight riding her like a jockey

Looks: 8.5/10
Good looking OL. Not as fair as the photos but no thai tan. Typical thai look with a seductive face

Body: 8.5/10
Petite with soft enhanced Cs. Slight baby fats with a nice ass to smack while railing her from the back.

BBBJ: 8/10
SOP on the shaft with good suction. Think she tried to DT while I was standing but didn't go too deep haha

FJ: 9/10
Unloaded twice. Accommodates to all positions I wanted. Her squatting cowgirl was great as she slams herself into me with the loud piak piak sound. Highlight was still the doggy due to mirror hehe

GFE: 8.5/10
Nice lady to talk too. My thai is half assed so we used Google translate while having our conversation during the break. Well travelled lady too I might add. Been to quite a few places for work/leisure.

Frenching: Yes

Fingering: Yes but gently

Recommended for bros who are looking for a typical Thai looking OL who's not too tanned and service oriented.
Was intro to Chloe by OKT, good gfe and doggy is a must try with her!
Old 06-04-2023, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sexykia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OKT Only Thai

FR for Barbie

Very solid bro, booking was smooth and fast, kudos to Bro OT for being fast and efficient as usual!

Barbie looks very young, around early 20s, 90% similar to photos, just slightly more tanned.

Service wise she is very accomodating to requests and works hard! Offered massage in between shots as well, so service is up there! She is also very chatty and makes you feel comfortable too!
Old 06-04-2023, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 20
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all

Took USD from SR earlier today
Booking was fuss free as usual

Location was new yet familiar
No registration required

Room is big with proper queen size bed

First impression, young and quite shy but extremely bubbly and cute girl from changmai so skin tone is quite fair
Closes to this pic

She warms up quite fast especially if you can speak thai

USD greeted me wearing the maid costume
As in posted pic

We spoke abit to break the ice before heading to shower, found out she kinda into cosplay and after out of shower she eagerly opened her luggage to show me 2 others that she has

bunny

and nurse which she gamely changed into when i say nurse is cute.
Her bod suit the nurse cosplay well, accentuates her perky ass and legs

Turns out she can be quite kinky as i request to take a photo, she auto post for me

Anyway, one thing lead to another, we were making out and when i reached down she was already wet.

Position her and spread her legs, not shaved but at least pussy is pinkish
Dove in and painted her till she hot and bothered and reached over for a cap

Once cap on, she pull her T back aside and just rode me, i reached for my phone, she never reject me filming, just no face, YMMV

Unfortunately something went wrong with my phone, so no doggy or missionary videos to share.

with her cute moans and expression, it didnt take me long to end my first shot.

After a quick shower, she changed into the maid cosplay again then gave me a nice massage before round 2 naturally began

TLDR
Looks, always subjective, i personally find her extreme cute and close to posted pic

Body, slim and look taller than the stated 160

Boobs, natural small b, but her nipples are very sensitive and arousing for her

BBBJ, she did a short one for 2nd shot, she has braces, so cant really go deep or fast for my liking

FJ, Tight, wet and she really turned on, fucking me back when i slow down in doggy, which is the best position for me

GFE, extremely high for me, lots of sudden pecks on my cheeks and hand holding, skinship max out

RTF, at least once before she head back

PS, she is a younger and cuter version of rainbow who was with the old SA

Last edited by loathsome; 06-04-2023 at 08:42 AM.
Old 06-04-2023, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 9
Blowjoblover is a glorious beacon of lightBlowjoblover is a glorious beacon of lightBlowjoblover is a glorious beacon of lightBlowjoblover is a glorious beacon of lightBlowjoblover is a glorious beacon of lightBlowjoblover is a glorious beacon of light

Stable: erotic
Model: serene

Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Kiss / French: not my kind of thing but she did initiate
Bbbj: 10/10 this is her shining part damn shiok
Cim: 10/10 feed her with my love juice twice. Took everything in like a champ
Cof: didn’t do so not sure she do anot
AR: nil
FJ: 9/10 she’s energetic and willing try various position
GFE/PSE: 10/10
Rtf: yes will rtf but I have other girls I’m eyeing on

Overall 10/10 as I’m a bj person really satisfied, OKT super friendly and clear on all instruction 5star service bro ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Old 06-04-2023, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 5
Diudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diudiu View Post
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...766&highlight=

FR for FlirtyGirl Nana

Look: 9/10. Legit SYT. Those Uni girls that like clubbing and have fun. Prettier than OKT pic seriously.

Body: 8/10. Slim and very fair and smooth skin. Small boobs not for boobs lover. Good height of 164-165cm

Bj: 9 /10. One of the best. She can suck forever if you dont stop her. Wet stereo sound

Fj: 8 /10. Nice facial expression and moan. Good riding skill. Enjoy sex

Gfe: 10 /10. Can communicate with English and a little bit Chinese. Between shots will cuddle and hug you. Chatty and fun once she warms up with you.
RTF Fr for Nana

Still great energy and gfe from this fair syt. Greater chemistry when RTF. Gonna miss her once she leaves.
Old 06-04-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
jaxica2082 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjaxica2082 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardlove View Post

Saw several consistent COF FRs for Helen of @FlirtyGirlss.
Decided to go ahead and booked her without hesitation.

Here is my field report.

General
( Click to show/hide )
Location: Hot area in G. But I booked late night slot to avoid awkward encounters. Still waiting for the day this stable finds a better site to conduct their operations.

Looks: Helen didn't use makeup for obvious reasons, we're there to coat her face. Just imagine second photo without makeup. Kudos to both OKT and FL for using minimal filter / editing of photos.

Body: Boobs are a natural B/C. She has slight chubs but her butt is glorious. Perfect for doggy if you like the view from behind. Has some cute ink like in the photo.

GFE: Helen worked as a masseuse in the middle east in the past. Think she's relatively green to this line and needed some guidance. But no worries, korkor was here to direct her and let her learn things the hard way.
I didn't have chemistry with her, it was quite awkward between us.
But all of that didn't matter when the deed was being performed, because her service delivers.

Service:
( Click to show/hide )
Blowjob: It felt really good, with decent suction. Helen can occasionally deepthroat, and no teeth was felt. She was super hardworking, can go for damn long and won't stop until you ask her to. Eye contact was maintained.
After what seemed like 7 minutes of continuous sucking and bobbing up and down my shaft, I felt like I was ready to take things to the next level.
I held her head and started pumping and thrusting gently, she didn't seem to push me away.
When I finally told Helen to get off the bed, that was only when my dick slid out of her mouth and gave her a chance to catch a breath.
My throbbing hard dick was coated with her saliva, in which a thick heavy strand mixed with my precum extended from my dick all the way to her mouth, imagine having a pizza with a great cheese pull.

Helen knelt down on the floor in front of me between both the beds, continuing with the slobbering of my tool.
I was facing the wall mirror this time, and got treated to a spectacular view.
I put one hand on her face and another on her head, and revved up my hips thrusting her mouth and she tried to match the tempo.

We both persevered for another 5 minutes until the build up was too strong.
I pulled out, cocked my rifle and fired away thick white strands of cum on her bare face.
I landed one long thread which started from her forehead, and traced across her right eyebrow, eyelids all the way down to her cheek.
Then another nearly symmetrical strand over the left side.
And another one on her nose and upper lips.
And the rest were wasted shots as they splashed on the floor.

No drama, she just accepted everything obediently.
Helped to clean up the floor while waiting for her to wash up, then we moved on.

Massage: Ok, hers was legit. She confirm know how to do authentic traditional Thai massage, but for the sake of time, she did a compressed one but sufficiently covered my full body.
I was considering whether I need to continue with a second shot or cause I was really satisfied with the first shot already.
But she started pressing my inner thigh and unintentionally brushed my dick and it got hard on its own again.
I knew then that I had to reciprocate and fuck her pussy.

The Fuck: Helen started sucking me off again, but this time with even more intense eye contact and still didn't stop even though I was already so ready to fuck her.
I told her let's fucking goooo - caps on and she started riding on top of me.
She doesn't know how to ride that well, so she couldn't fully enjoy herself.
I got her to get on all fours and entered in from behind.
Shit, she was tight and warm.
Her bubble butt was indeed next level, I had a ball of time grabbing and kneading her thicc ass cheeks while I slammed myself against them.
Enjoyed watching every second of the bouncing ripple effect.
I gave her a good pounding and steadily moved the throttle, balancing my tempo and thrust force.
Soon enough I could hear her heaving and moaning, after being so quiet for the whole session.
She buried her face in the pillow / bedsheet because she realised she was moaning even louder and wanted to suppress the volume lol.
Built myself up sufficiently before I unloaded whatever was left in my ballsack into the rubber inside her.

Cleaned up, tipped her and left sextified.

Overall
120 for 2s, great service and COF is a steal.
Helen's butt is so illegal she needs to be locked up.
Only a few FLs make it to my RTF list, but I might just end up patronising her again if she's here long enough.
After seeing multiple FR on Helen COF, decided to give give it a try myself.
All is LEGIT she took it like a champ and didn't avoid or whatsoever, received with pride. FJ was intense and provide me a good massage in between shots. It's a no brainer deal at this price tag. Definitely in my rtf list
Old 06-04-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
wefiv96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=929702

Promised her a FR

Thanks OKT for the recommendation. Great girl you have there! Definitely a Gem not to be missed.

Looks: 8/10 ( To me she is sexy and attractive )

Body/Boobs: 10/10 ( Perfect for me slim, Enhance but soft Boobs, nice to grab and suck, sensitive too )

Kiss: 8/10 ( Yes. She initiate Frenching Her lips though are pouty, super soft & so addictive )

BBBJ: 9/10 ( honestly its been so long since i had this kind of bbbj. What i would say is fabulous , bros should go and try and you'll know what im talking about. )

Painting: 10/10 ( Cleanly shaved, no smell, very sensitive and reactive. Things got hot after that. Guess she really likes it )

FJ: 10/10 ( good doggy view. With the aid of her sexy moan, her tight pussy almost squeezed my juice out. She can ride at cowgirl for a good 3 minutes too. Accommodating and never complaint tired )

GFE: 9/10 ( Comfortable with her presence, Cute and cheerful character which enables most people to engage in conversations and break the ice easily )

Massage: 10/10 ( Great massage from her, feels really great with enough strength and pressing the right places. If you like massage she gives one of the best in my POV )

RTF: Yes if I can find time
Old 06-04-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Sanphat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Joyce Terminal 21
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=929123

Looking for CIM session and was recommended Joyce. No regrets...

At first glance, she looks normal but her looks grow on you.

When enter her room, she is in black night dress as shown in her pics. This dress

BBBJ: She didn't go too deep but was fast and furious plus handsfree. Before long, I released into her mouth which she cleaned up with a tissue before giving me a much needed massage that released some stress in my shoulders.
Old 06-04-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 2
Beerkia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeerkia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...901&highlight=

Any Brothers Met Here Before? She Looks Sexy and Slutty...Need Some Reviews Please Thanks.
Old 06-04-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
JackValletta is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Stable: LoveAffair88
Model: Soda

Looks: 8/10 - 20% discount from pictures
Body: 7/10 - a bit of thick side
Kiss / French: she didn't initiate but would accept
Bbbj: 9/10: various technic, lick ball, DT as well.
Cim: 10/10: Took it in for both shoots
Cof: Didn't try
AR: Yes for 2nd around. YMMV.
FJ: 9/10 She is energetic, started with very good reverse cowgirl and willing try various position as well.
GFE/PSE: 10/10
Massage: 9.5/10 Very good, better than some professional I have had.
Rtf: Yes

OKT: 10/10: Very responsive, Clear instructions.
Old 06-04-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
AnIrAk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php...ighlight=Apple

Stable - Flirtygirls
Host - Apple
Race - Thai
Looks - 8/10, 80% to photos
Body - 8/10, petite slim,
Boobs - Small B
Pussy - 8/10, clean shaved
Painting - no try
Frenching - no try
BBBJ - 8/10 accomodating
FJ - 7/10, accomodating
Language - Good Thai, Good English..
Service - 8/10,
Attitude - 8/10, trying her best!
GFE - 7/10..
Massage - 7/10
RTF - Will consider..
Old 06-04-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Qwertyuiopl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=928042

FR for Hannah from Galaxy
Hannah is a service oriented lady. Bros who like petite with good looks need to try her! She told me she is early 30s but damn she look super good for her age. Before I asked I actually assumed her age to be 24-26. She really mantained really well.

After showering. We started off frenching for a good 5-10 mins infront of the mirror in the room and she was asking is it I like kissing hahaha. She is so light that I can carry her around with ease. 44kg she told me. Thereafter she bbbj me I just enjoy the view from the mirror. After that cannot tahan already Caps on and bonk her really hard. I was cycling between hard bonks and soft bonking and she seem to really like hard bonking cause of her reaction hahaha. Bonked her in missionary, spooning, doggie, reverse cow girl and eventually release in missonary again cause I love her expression especially when you fuck her rly hard.

RTF: Yes cause im a sucker for looks and she looks just as pretty if not better than photos
Old 06-04-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 2
Loveracer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoveracer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by southpark99 View Post

Fr for Helen Flirtygirls

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread...016&highlight=

Looks: V shape looking face with nice feature. Look nicer irl imo
Body: nothing much to brag about, B cup but nice enough to teh with sensative nips and a perky ass.
French: she frenches like your GF the better frencher that is, with good sword fight
Bbbj: experienced type show her forte with tons of different action plus great suction, head bobbing for quite long. Tongues playing my balls and licking my groin and mushroom head.
FJ: Open to any position, no blak face. Return with sexy moans, shes is a great moaner will pull me close hold my head and french in missinary position. Doggy is a must try, told her that i wanted to cum on her face. Reaching finishing line, she auto be in position and received her award.
GFE/PSE: Mixture of both, offer me massage which is decent enough. During action, she know her drills well.
Rtf: Yes, if can sneak out again.

Overall
A very worthy bonk at the price of 120/2/90. Check all boxes, service oriented and smiley lady. Highly recommend bros.
Just ended a breakfast session with Helen, good attitude and sextisfied session. Indeed a very worthy bonk, thanks for sharing bro!
Old 06-04-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 8
cyntopia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycyntopia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jisco from Naravee

Location: town area and easy access via all mode of transport

Looks: 8/10 (same as in pics, cute cute lady look)
Body: 8.5/10 ( curvy, tanned thai, slim and petite)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (small type but fit to her size)
French: 10/10 (a farking fluent speaker. like bf and gf type)
Pussy: 9/10 (trimmed and can feel the tightness)
BBBJ: 10/10 (slow and steady,can deepthroat well)
FJ: 9/10 (Totally caught me off guard with her prowess. Fucked me like she fucking wants it and wants it badly. Tried cowgirl and wanked off in doggy)
GFE: 10/10 ( she is totally a mistress experience. Sneaky, playful and forever needy)
RTF: Yes planning to go soon as kanna KC by her already

Thanks bro MBK
Old 06-04-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Since some bros and friends pm ask me abt 207
I went to RTF again last night

207 ( nooky )
Very young below 25 syt
Sweet bubbly kind of thai gal
Tat cute sweet kind... not that sexy big boobs that kind
Friendly yes
English ok

Frenching and GFE was ok after she warm up lah
Try to make small talk
Bbbj all ok
Bonk ok