The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 21-04-2012, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
notti4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Thanks for the up, Bro.

Well, I did walked around in GL but didn't pick up the China girls nowadays after a very bad and disgusting experience. I guess I will not share what the girl did in the room in here. Two weeks back, my friend and I went to GL after 1am and did saw a lot of PRCs standing at the roadside and waving and grabbing any man who walked past them. Guess our next door neighbour girls will be out of business soon and PT will be their next stop for them which will be good for us...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Thanks for your validation with regards to Fong Yi stats Bro!

Well, the only reason I can see as to why GL WLs come to PT shores is because GL is full of SYT PRCs already. The types of Fong Yi got no match for them and surely she will loose out in the business.

More and more applications for PRC WLs come everyday. Then there are the Thais and Vietnamese? So, Malaysians are coming out of the GL scene unless she is really good and SYT.

But sad to say that this new batch of WLs can only renew their permits and are only limited to 2 years working, afterwhich, they are to go back already. For good? Not sure but I think so.

Unlike for the "oldies", they can renew their permits for as long as they want and as long as they can work. I've come to believe that AV is trying to control the influx of WLs in this country, what with the rising number of FLs which they cannot control.

FYI only. Upped you BTW.

Cheers.
Old 21-04-2012, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

You most welcome Bro!

Whoa! Is that bad huh? In GL I mean. PRCs grab you? Aiyah, these are FLs Bro, streetwalkers, meaning is dangerous! Stay away from them!

See the current news about high profile men being dragged into this sex scandal! I feel sorry for them. Their future are assured to go nowhere, tsk-tsk.

Take care Bro.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notti4u View Post
Thanks for the up, Bro.

Well, I did walked around in GL but didn't pick up the China girls nowadays after a very bad and disgusting experience. I guess I will not share what the girl did in the room in here. Two weeks back, my friend and I went to GL after 1am and did saw a lot of PRCs standing at the roadside and waving and grabbing any man who walked past them. Guess our next door neighbour girls will be out of business soon and PT will be their next stop for them which will be good for us...?
Old 21-04-2012, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 13
handsomethe2nd is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhandsomethe2nd is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhandsomethe2nd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sir

I don't mean offencive. Just my humble feedback.

Those people have their concern if they publicly call chick as well. They want to do thing but don't want anyone to know. It is their choice to protect their own reputation. Whatever is their outcome, it is derive form their decision.

For others, some choose to go petain so that they would not caught in trouble with law. They not scare of spotted by friend or relative.

My humble opinion please
Thank you Sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
See the current news about high profile men being dragged into this sex scandal! I feel sorry for them. Their future are assured to go nowhere
Cheers.
Old 21-04-2012, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool 21 April 2012, Saturday btw 7 pm to 805 pm

I was having dinner at “Cheong Wen’, behind Lavender food court and, tell you guys. This eating house has few PRC MILFs, the type walking the streets of GL. I also could not stop looking at PRC KTV girls passing by, one was standing opposite H81. She was on phone, probably has booking.

FYI, tomorrow Sunday is the blanglah new year and, Sera goon road will be closed for traffic btw 6 pm to 1030 pm. I would urge brothers to note the timing, you might want to go there early because many WLs either lock off b4 6pm. Many would not want a trip into this country.

I saw Kico walking towards the Lavender food court, first time I saw her and, hell! She is pretty she happened to be in a shirt, pant and flowing hair. Of course she was on phone, somehow I think she has not call it a night yet. Mine Kico, next place of business?

At H2 Maggie Sally were lights’ above, 2 clients were standing outside and, Munx2 sitting pretty but no business. She might consider lowering to $40, further down Tingx2 has a walked in customer. She spoke loud in Mandarin that she doesn’t do BJ.

H4 Anne told me while I was looking into her room, $20 and that she used to charge $40. I was not interested because was targeting Fong Yi and, I saw her this evening.

H7 Joyce was light’s on with second level lock out, probably all girls called it a night. And it happened after mine session with Yuki, there were liked 4 cars behind PT. I saw H16 Rose in one of them.

Nothing interesting in H10, Rina Leeza was available, further into H12 and I have to write it here.

Fong Yi H12R6 door was opened, she was chatting rather loud in Canto with the girl opposite her room. I stood outside and this was the issues.
“A client informs me no BBBJ, and this BJ goes with cap. I do not know about this.”

She was I belly dancer outfit, I would say she is above 45 years old and, she looks a copy of H16R6 Nancy. I lost the urge to fuck her. Mine Fornicator! If Fong Yi told the truth? She really had no nick about this regulations, how could she being ex GL? I think she was from across the causeway, maybe Ocean hotel. Then she is new into this scene, i would really wish to take her because she is a new comer.

Now H14 we have got Ah Bao looking good in tight short and, shirt I had a hard on looking at her slim arm. But I desire Yuki and, Zhenx2 door opened, an about 30s guy in yellow T-shirt strolled out. He was looking down, a kind of stoned and, step on mine shoes. Zhenx2 was sweeping her floor, relax brother.

Aida at H22R8 looking great with tits showing, she told off 2 blangles, “Get out, get out!” In her sexy Malaysian accent. H24 I have to hand it to Laix2, 2 guys were standing outside.
Old 21-04-2012, 11:04 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H14R2 Yuki $30 and upgraded to $50

21 April 2012, Saturday btw 735 pm to 805 pm

She was on mine schedule since last year; I gently pushed away her door, told her in Canto. 5 with nothing less, she quickly shown 3 fingers and repeated twice. I insist said her name, she smiled I continue with this. “Please service $50, I believe you could.”

But I was wrong; she was above average and, rushing which I had to remind her I had paid $50, 3 times btw sessions.

6/ 10 for her Japanese doll looks.

6.5/ 10 plumb body, with a tattoo above her backside.

7/ 10 and her breasts are big, perky rather good for handling.

After washing she begins with BJ with cap, she insert into her mouth, and curl her body downwards on mine right. Stupid stunts I could not even touch her tits, I put mine fingers into her assess she gave out a no sound. Then she told me to take her missionary (5/ 10), I went on top that is where I stole a kiss on her lips.

She said no again, I ramp her hard then, it happen. I lost the steam she told me she would like to HJ mine dick. Why not I said.

Yuki set on mine right, took out the rubber apply a little lotion on her fingers strolling, up and down mine dick. Actually not bad, I looked at her Japanese doll hairdo, sharp nose with slim arms. Yes! Her arms are rather sexy, I fondled her breasts and, she moaned quietly. I stood up in attention; she knew I was really and asks do I wish to fuck again?

In mine mind I don’t want her to stop; I kneel on her bed, facing her with 2 hands holding her big breasts, commanding her to continue masturbating me. I knew me almost really, I moved inner towards her and, fired away and, it came onto her chest and legs.

She was fast, took out tissues and wipes me clean. I had to hand it to her skills in HJ, 9/ 10 and she deserves all this. A tough question of returning to fuck her, on the way home I wasn’t sure but now. I said why not? She made me cum and, this session was special.
Old 21-04-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Kico is back from her 1 month break? Nice... Time to load up vitamin M
Old 22-04-2012, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dardar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just some enquries ,

anyone tried H12 R10 before ?

BTW, H09R01 has a coarse voice...is the WL a he/she ?
Old 22-04-2012, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!
Re: 21 April 2012, Saturday btw 7 pm to 805 pm

bro jacky43,did you see wrongly,kico back to work?

Last edited by lickman; 22-04-2012 at 11:22 AM.
Old 22-04-2012, 11:11 AM
Samster

lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!
Re: H14R2 Yuki $30 and upgraded to $50

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
21 April 2012, Saturday btw 735 pm to 805 pm

She was on mine schedule since last year; I gently pushed away her door, told her in Canto. 5 with nothing less, she quickly shown 3 fingers and repeated twice. I insist said her name, she smiled I continue with this. “Please service $50, I believe you could.”

But I was wrong; she was above average and, rushing which I had to remind her I had paid $50, 3 times btw sessions.

6/ 10 for her Japanese doll looks.

6.5/ 10 plumb body, with a tattoo above her backside.

7/ 10 and her breasts are big, perky rather good for handling.

After washing she begins with BJ with cap, she insert into her mouth, and curl her body downwards on mine right. Stupid stunts I could not even touch her tits, I put mine fingers into her assess she gave out a no sound. Then she told me to take her missionary (5/ 10), I went on top that is where I stole a kiss on her lips.

She said no again, I ramp her hard then, it happen. I lost the steam she told me she would like to HJ mine dick. Why not I said.

Yuki set on mine right, took out the rubber apply a little lotion on her fingers strolling, up and down mine dick. Actually not bad, I looked at her Japanese doll hairdo, sharp nose with slim arms. Yes! Her arms are rather sexy, I fondled her breasts and, she moaned quietly. I stood up in attention; she knew I was really and asks do I wish to fuck again?

In mine mind I don’t want her to stop; I kneel on her bed, facing her with 2 hands holding her big breasts, commanding her to continue masturbating me. I knew me almost really, I moved inner towards her and, fired away and, it came onto her chest and legs.

She was fast, took out tissues and wipes me clean. I had to hand it to her skills in HJ, 9/ 10 and she deserves all this. A tough question of returning to fuck her, on the way home I wasn’t sure but now. I said why not? She made me cum and, this session was special.
did you see wrongly,kico back to work?
Old 22-04-2012, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

no bro, he din say kico back to work, only walking to food court la...u so tico to see kico ah!!!! hehe...

but even so, i think she should not be in sg until after 26 april, then after dat still must go check up leh, wait for result......take this time to store vitamimmmm.
Old 22-04-2012, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
no bro, he din say kico back to work, only walking to food court la...u so tico to see kico ah!!!! hehe...

but even so, i think she should not be in sg until after 26 april, then after dat still must go check up leh, wait for result......take this time to store vitamimmmm.
u mean brojacky43 saw the wrong person?
Old 22-04-2012, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Aiya, Sian half man.. Nvm, take these time to stock up Vit M
Old 22-04-2012, 01:51 PM
Samster

Cool Kico

It might not be her, Judy? I still not sure but a PT girl. Around 7 pm with the setting sun, the night is young with night crawlers and i am talking about KTV girls. Haha!

All the time, i had seen girls returning b4 the terms, they are not operating business rather room cleanning. I think there are paying the rentals, or in the ang mo terms, payment in dues.

No matters i knew a PT WL when i seen her.
Old 22-04-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

Cool In conversation with Yuki

I told her H22 Aida has a beautifully body, a distance from our session more than a year ago. She said in Canto.

"She has marry." I think it is a local indirect speech.

1 Aida had an extreme make over.
2 She has changed to another company, maybe OKT which she has sign on another contract term. Sort of liked M1 to Starhub.
3 Got married over the causeway, continue to make S$ and, she has invested in her package.

The third one , i think probably is no.
Old 22-04-2012, 02:01 PM
Samster

Re: Kico

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
It might not be her, Judy? I still not sure but a PT girl. Around 7 pm with the setting sun, the night is young with night crawlers and i am talking about KTV girls. Haha!

All the time, i had seen girls returning b4 the terms, they are not operating business rather room cleanning. I think there are paying the rentals, or in the ang mo terms, payment in dues.

No matters i knew a PT WL when i seen her.
made me kancheong.who will look like kico?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1