The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-03-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
An Ran also listed as Zoe lol..

For Zoya, she will have her fair share of fans and "detractors".. Not an easy lady to deal with if u push her wrong buttons..

Great that both are still sticking to 110 tho..
Greater if they provide bbbj! Hahahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiongsterscv View Post
Dated her out before by buying the time. She told me she'll prioritise those that will date her out. I think she got regulars who date her out for dinner..
Every MLs can take out la. Nothing special about it.

Correct, its called "buying their time". Most go for meals. Some take them out for activities like zip lining, trekking, cycling, etc...

Which girl don't prefer doing all this than working?

Of course we all know the agenda. We bring them out in the hopes of forging a better relationship which hopefully leads to going all the way in the sack.

Good luck guys!
Old 01-03-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Delete post

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 01-03-2021 at 11:53 AM.
Old 01-03-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I hear more returness can be expected. Some of our favourites too.
Who? Can share?
Old 01-03-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Who? Can share?
Patience bro.

Anyway, LN vidz bloody rocks. I don't want to gan cheong for her but damn that video!! Can't wait for her lips to wrap themselves around me.
Old 01-03-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
She actually prefers people buying time than massage. I also did 'buy' a few hours before. But I don't think I enjoyed as much.
That probably explains all the mixed FRs on her and why her hp usage during session is high..busy accepting dates lol.

To be fair many MLs are like that i guess. Broadly speaking there's 2 style of ML modus operandi:

1. Those who welcome "buy hours" dating kind
2. Those who prefer to avoid (or super duper selective) non service related engagements, to protect themselves or not to risk fall in love with customers.

It's the category 1 type of ML that tends to deliver mediocre or very average services to the non "buy hours" customers.

While most bros would prefer category 1 MLs, coz there's a price tag on her that can be "bought", i prefer the category 2 MLs, since the likelihood of consistent treatment to all paying customers are higher.
Old 01-03-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
But if choose her vs landmines on SLG....i will still continue to choose her la...no questions ask
One man's meat is another's landmine. Let's just say her looks is not for everybody.
Old 01-03-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Wow competition must be hot now! Even the vanilla qc posted something on her wc. Though I don't know what she means but the photo.... Haha

Good to see this section so active again.

Recently visited another vanilla anna. Good consistent service. She mentioned recently a bro walked in and just disappeared after she came back from keeping her towels... Whoa liao and without saying a word or message follow up. What a waste of people's time.
Old 01-03-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
That probably explains all the mixed FRs on her and why her hp usage during session is high..busy accepting dates lol.

To be fair many MLs are like that i guess. Broadly speaking there's 2 style of ML modus operandi:

1. Those who welcome "buy hours" dating kind
2. Those who prefer to avoid (or super duper selective) non service related engagements, to protect themselves or not to risk fall in love with customers.

It's the category 1 type of ML that tends to deliver mediocre or very average services to the non "buy hours" customers.

While most bros would prefer category 1 MLs, coz there's a price tag on her that can be "bought", i prefer the category 2 MLs, since the likelihood of consistent treatment to all paying customers are higher.
Well, the CAT1 main objective isn't in earning money through working so that explains.

For CAT 2, to add on, there are also those super seasoned one that knows there is no happily everafter for having a relationship with their customer. And they choose to work, satisfying customers the proper way, and make money. They generally provide better services because they believe that that will earn them more, to them travelling out with customers is wasting time.

Not saying they are devoid of emotions, just that they control it better. Learnt to be more organised and disciplined.
Old 01-03-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
For CAT 2, to add on, there are also those super seasoned one that knows there is no happily everafter for having a relationship with their customer. And they choose to work, satisfying customers the proper way, and make money. They generally provide better services because they believe that that will earn them more, to them travelling out with customers is wasting time.

Not saying they are devoid of emotions, just that they control it better. Learnt to be more organised and disciplined.
Well said. Kudos to them. Really, not many ended up with happy ending and I know of many who prefer non clingy customers. Just be a player, play and go back home. Don't need to get sticky with too much emotions. End of day its bad for both parties.
Old 01-03-2021, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Patience bro.

Anyway, LN vidz bloody rocks. I don't want to gan cheong for her but damn that video!! Can't wait for her lips to wrap themselves around me.
I wished she put on less makeup during service. Her videos and pics looked really great.
Old 01-03-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
I wished she put on less makeup during service. Her videos and pics looked really great.
Yeah.. She looks pretty fine with little or no makeup..

Will feedback this to her in due course..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 01-03-2021, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Well said. Kudos to them. Really, not many ended up with happy ending and I know of many who prefer non clingy customers. Just be a player, play and go back home. Don't need to get sticky with too much emotions. End of day its bad for both parties.
Unless and until they encountered those stalker/needy/possessive/emotionally unstable kind of customers,these MLs will probably still take a chance, since the perks can be very enticing. Most are willing to bed the "right" customer anyway, so why settle for a top up fee when they can keep the interested bro on the fish hook and squeeze out as much as they can right?

Plus the sentence on SG men are nice, gentlemen and willing to splurge without being overly demanding is generally True. It takes a really "professional" ML to say No to such advances, especially since their circle of sisters all busy flaunting their latest freebies on Wechat.
Old 01-03-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yeah.. She looks pretty fine with little or no makeup..

Will feedback this to her in due course..
Then we all tell her and it will happen. Her last stint she didn't put much right. Maybe just come she thinks she needs to impress more. I too like her fresh face.
Old 01-03-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then we all tell her and it will happen. Her last stint she didn't put much right. Maybe just come she thinks she needs to impress more. I too like her fresh face.
At least she’s posting yummy titbits on her WC, unlike her last stint..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 01-03-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Wow competition must be hot now! Even the vanilla qc posted something on her wc. Though I don't know what she means but the photo.... Haha
Ya, put one big cartoon over her face for what sia?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1