The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-02-2021, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

During dry period, should have guai guai saved the money than tigam tigam choose MLs and got half past 5 service. Would have enough savings to chiong twice a week for 2months straight.
Old 25-02-2021, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Black..

That should be more than enough a clue..
I foresee some good times ahead
Old 25-02-2021, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 15
Blackgold is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackgold is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
No, the short one associated with black. Not the tall one.
Omg I think I deleted her wc!
Old 25-02-2021, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1289 / Power: 16
helium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud of
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quick FR for this young little girl
https://sglonelyguys.site/cassie-massage/

Went through a long day that need some force help me to distress.
SMS her and received a reply that she available for a session.
Drive to the location, for brother that drive, you can park behind the condo as there were single yellow Line parking(after 7).
Enter the condo, greet by a young shy girl(JC/poly SYT type) that brought me in from the lobby, because the intercom were faulty.

Location: easy to locate( foot soldier or driver also no problem)
Environment: very clean and good ambiance condo.
Look: long hair, sweet and shy girl. ( my first encounter after many years of Experience) her photo exactly the same as advertised. (Luckly not landmine)
Body: 9/10 ( could not locate extra fats)
Boobs: not for boobs lover, but very handy 33B( just like your young girl friend in poly/Uni)
Gfe: very strong GFE feel.
Attitude: She really put in effort to provide all the service as advertised.
Massage: her size small build but really good with massage.
HJ: sensual and she really know how to please you 2nd IC.

The whole session ended with superb experience(make me feel you young again, lol)

she’s also not time watcher and does not engage with her phone. (Respect customer)

Really appreciate that she able to come back to singapore, otherwise most l the old old ML conquer the market with poor service and attitude.

Rtm: definitely
Old 25-02-2021, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
Ryuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of light

strange. dont know why i msg LN and YY both twice in 2 days no reply.

anyone else kena too?
Old 25-02-2021, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuken View Post
strange. dont know why i msg LN and YY both twice in 2 days no reply.

anyone else kena too?
Probably just busy?

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 25-02-2021, 02:56 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
JinRummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohnSnow View Post
My experience in a spa with baby

https://beautycastle.host/baby/
BIG BIG LANDMINE !!

I CALLED THE COPS ON THEM

Location is a spa.... kenna switch & bait.
I rejected as 100% does not look anywhere like photos.
They offered to change ladies and brought in 4 other ladies..... all CMI Milfs. I told them fuck it.... if baby is not there I am leaving.
I asked for my $50 entrance fee back but they refused to refund me.... we had argument so I called the cops.

When they realised I had called the cops on them.... they threw $50 note at me and chased me out. While waiting for the cops to arrive.... I saw all 5 ladies leave the spa and locked up.

After waiting 10 mins and still no sign of the cops.... I called again and was informed to take photos of the spa and whatapps it to them.
I was told to leave after sending the WA as they will not be sending any uniform officers..... but will forward my photos and complaint to the licensing guys for followup action.
Old 25-02-2021, 03:49 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinRummy View Post
BIG BIG LANDMINE !!

They offered to change ladies and brought in 4 other ladies..... all CMI Milfs. I told them fuck it.... if baby is not there I am leaving.
I asked for my $50 entrance fee back but they refused to refund me.... we had argument so I called the cops.

When they realised I had called the cops on them.... they threw $50 note at me and chased me out. While waiting for the cops to arrive.... I saw all 5 ladies leave the spa and locked up.

After waiting 10 mins and still no sign of the cops.... I called again and was informed to take photos of the spa and whatapps it to them.
I was told to leave after sending the WA as they will not be sending any uniform officers..... but will forward my photos and complaint to the licensing guys for followup action.
Well done..... which spa is it?
So that I can avoid since CID Licensing Dept going to pay them a visit.
Old 25-02-2021, 04:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinRummy View Post
BIG BIG LANDMINE !!

well done. just release their address here. no need to give face.
Old 25-02-2021, 04:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Hmm, I think someone popular might be coming back soon
who? xiao bai yang?
Old 25-02-2021, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Oh some prev good ML coming back here, who ar?
Younger sister of LL. XX. She was here end 2019....landed and listing soon....
Old 25-02-2021, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Are there new folks to cheonging here with talks of releasing address or taking matters into their own hand to call the cops?
Old 25-02-2021, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Anyone can pm me who's the special one who's returning??
Old 25-02-2021, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 12
iamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Anyone can pm me who's the special one who's returning??
I will be glad to know as well. Not well versed with theb clues. Was thinking to save vit M instead of going back to Aini once more
Old 25-02-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Save all the money you can, it's 2018/19 all over again and boy am I glad to be here for it
😋😋😋😋
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1