The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2010, 11:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
.iSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

hey guys, here's my FR for friday night.

L08H17G09

went over to petain to look look see see with my friend. quite disappointed not much to see. walk damn far from lavender also.

decided to head over to gl. went over to this house as friend recommend. when go in my friend ask for this girl named kwan i believe, OKT say she off but after we did our job there she came out with another guy. so my friend was quite pissed about that lah. haha.

look look see see then decided to choose G9. forgot her name, but she had this really cute look, with her eyeliners and all. like your neighbour's rocker-chick daughter. hahaha. she had this huge tattoo on her back. doesnt really matter for me as the tattoo was kinda nice. im an art person you see. haha.

went up, saw her room quite nicely decorated, pink and alot of pictures of her on the wall, with some other girls. undressed and shower was SOP. she kept looking at me while showering, smiling and giggling. damn cute sia. haha. but can tell service was there, she kept asking if i was okay, if the water was just nice, etc.

dried up and went over to the bed to carry on with catbath. catbath was also kinda SOP but her hands keep running all over my body, which was kinda ticklish and nice lah the way she does it. she also rub her neh on my dragon sometimes. was kinda wow. haha. went south and gave a capped bj. was also kinda normal i guess. then carry on with FJ starting with her on top. changed to missionary but after a while she stopped me and told me to lie down instead. carry on with her on top till i came. can tell she was really really hardworking. towards the end she was starting to perspire a little. and she had some nice cfm looks from time to time. got once i tickled her feet while she was on top, and she squirmed damnnnnnn cutely and say very ticklish! hahaha.

after the whole thing she uncapped me and asked if i want a massage. i was thinking sure why not.. it was HOLY SHIT man! the massage was fantastic, but i really think it was a little too hard for me. massage my whole body and crack crack here crack crack there also. power.

overall the service was excellent. her attitude was good and she was smiling all the way. can tell she really want to make me happy. well, i left a happy man. wanted to tip her but at that time no money sia. wasted. but will surely RTF one!

my friend took G08 and he said she was 6.5/10. service was good but th rest okok oni ah.

L08H17G09

Name: forgot sia.
Boobs: B or C from the looks of it.
Face: 11/10 (cute rocker-chick look! i like!)
Body: 8/10 (she was kinda short. a lil bit of baby fats here and there, but it was okay)
Attitude: 10/10 (was very polite, patient and service oriented)
Catbath: 7/10
BJ: 6/10 (still alot to learn, she's quite new here, 2-3 mths oni)
FJ: 7/10 (really work hard for you)
Massage: 8/10 (abit too hard for me)
Smile: 11/10!
RTF: CONSPERM!

Cheers!
Up me if you like this FR!
happy bonking!
Old 22-02-2010, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tigershark123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=peanut123;4595530]Her name is JiJi, ...

Thanks Peanut123. I have read the FRs and so thought she might still be hard to get with the poor recent reviews. Guess in the year of the tiger, if you don't get into the tiger den, you don't get the tiger cubs.
Old 23-02-2010, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigershark123 View Post
Just visited L18H38G9. She is easily the most beautiful Thai girl I have cone across these years. she has this depressed look which brothers here could have mistaken for her hostility. Just need some small talks to make break into a smile, and everything is fine from there. She reminds me of Ou Xuan, the lead actress of Little Nonya, though others may disagree with me on this point.

Coupled her good look is her slim but well-endowed body. I knead and mouthed her breast and was surprised that she neither resist nor the assets are fake. Only try the missionary with her as I just love to see her sweet face, especially with the slight frown with those deeper thrusts.

Will definitely RTF. After our deeds while lying on the bed admiring her body and look, I was thinking if I am super rich, she will the one I will get her out of the trade for personal consumption. This is my highest tribute to her.
G9 is 1 of my current favourites too
Old 24-02-2010, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 22
holicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyholicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

visited L18H40G15 today. pleasant looks with a good attitude. what attracted me to ask for her was her good figure.
boobs: good handfull
figure: nice slim waist & ass (good for doggy)
bj: soft, but relatively good
fj: nice moaning and action
a nice girl who is willing to please
Old 04-03-2010, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 18
hbster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhbster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

L18H32G05

Sweet looking girl with lotsa gf feeling...tried her the second time and this time it really blow my mind off and can't stop thinking about what we hv done...

this girl love kisses around her neck and she will give u the feeling of having sex with a new found gf for the first time...with her english love songs playing in her room...we have romantic sex...maybe too long never touch my didi....that night my rod was super hard n long...

when i thrust into her...she reached orgasm within 5 minutes and kept saying u made "my egg come out...." darn should have extend the sex time when i heard the intercom calling a turn off...

Looks:7.5
Boobs:B
BJ:9
FJ:10/10
GFE:20/10
Old 04-03-2010, 04:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 17
bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbster View Post
L18H32G05

Sweet looking girl with lotsa gf feeling...tried her the second time and this time it really blow my mind off and can't stop thinking about what we hv done...

this girl love kisses around her neck and she will give u the feeling of having sex with a new found gf for the first time...with her english love songs playing in her room...we have romantic sex...maybe too long never touch my didi....that night my rod was super hard n long...

when i thrust into her...she reached orgasm within 5 minutes and kept saying u made "my egg come out...." darn should have extend the sex time when i heard the intercom calling a turn off...

Looks:7.5
Boobs:B
BJ:9
FJ:10/10
GFE:20/10
bro your Fr then good sia.isit every customer? her gfe is that really googood!
by the way,I DONT LIKE CHEONG that F!!K house
Old 05-03-2010, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 18
hbster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhbster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Y u dun like? Too short?
Old 05-03-2010, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sexybean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried L866G88, overall quite ok but not as fantastic as I thought. May be she cant speak much english, so cant communicate much. Body and look overall is not bad also. Did not really smile a lot, may be tired...But overall willing to please also ...

Name: Joy
Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10 not bad
Boobs: B genuine boob, soft and nice, with nice nipple
French: No
BBBJ: lick a bit only
FJ: quite accommodating, do what you ask
RTF: may be
Old 06-03-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Johnjames is Cool - loads of Potential

FR on L18H14 G138
FR on L18H14 G138

Looks:9/10
very pretty,slim n sexy

Boobs: 9/10
B cup

Body: 8/10
damn petite n sexy

Catbath: 2/10
suck my nipple for like 30sec

BJ: 1/10
blow for 1 min then stop

FJ: 6/10
loose pussy.i just pump her in cowgirl n missionary.

gfe: 0/10

RTF: hell no

This is Bro's Itchytesti Comment.

I just tried the same gal..
and i simpley agreed with bro...

she was like in some sort of bad mood etc.
no doubt she is pretty... but her attitude etc was bad....
i'm not sure if anyone else tried her before..
In H14 i have tried other gals and they were ok..
but for this gal..138 shes abit piss off kinda attitude..
can other bros verify this...
in her room there were some studio pics of her..i've seen her pics in the FL forum before some time back..
Old 08-03-2010, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
davepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

long time didnt went down le,so off i go....

went to L8H66G6,as i 2nd time RTF her,thought service wise will be better than last time,NO NO NO,was wrong...as if me making love with Wooden fish....abit regret...After everything was done,i told myself,i think HJ better....

Name:dow
Boobs:A
Figure:not bad,slim
Rtf:Is a No for me,Bros can still try....
Old 12-03-2010, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
oraltest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L18H38

No. 28
forget her name

Height: 1.58m
Weight: 45kg
Face: 9/10
Boobs: B+ cup nice to hold
Body: 8/10
Pussy: 7/10

reconmanded by my frend to H38, went in and saw No28, cute, big, everything is SOP, its the look she had.

RTF, maybe, when i have only limited time...
Old 12-03-2010, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Nicodemus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L18 H44 G15

Went around late afternoon, my favourite G18 from H38 was not available. Didn't want to wait
so went for her after seeing her for quite a while. Not too sure what attracted me though.
Says she is going back in 1 months time.

Name: Jane
Face: 7/10 - Short hair, slightly above neck
Skin: 7/10 A little dark, but smooth
Body: 7/10 Slim & small waist, around 1.55 tall - though appeared bigger in size in tank
Boobs: 7/10, A medium C, just nice for my hands
BBBJ: 7/10, Yes, good licking around thighs and balls
Fingering: No, tried to tickle her G-spot but shifted my fingers away
Frenching: No
FJ: SOP, but Cowgirl was with effort, with her riding with good force
GFE: Yes, chatted like friends
Shower: SOP
RTF: No, as overall session is SOP
Old 12-03-2010, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

just my short 2cents worth ... with a short update

L18 H38 G2
Short pretty gal ... SOP shower ... good catbath ... decent BJ ... wonderful FJ ... got wet naturally ... frenly cheerful gal with very good feel SHIOKS!!!

L18 H14 G18
CFM looks ... hot/cold BBBJ in shower ... good catbath ... solid natural big B boobs ... sensitive nipples, seems to like them licked, sucked and fondled ... another one who got wet naturally ... damn wet ... shiok intense FJ with loads of frenching ... super gfe during sex ... SHIOKS!!!!
Old 12-03-2010, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 21
Wayang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWayang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

looks like i'll have to take note of L18H14G18 during my next trip down
Old 13-03-2010, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Fuckzilla is Cool - loads of Potential

mamamiya, i'm gonna have to second that!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1