The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2012, 08:04 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashworth View Post
MAYOR, Like your pics. Give more for us enjoy. Cum Sia.
Since you requested..... especially for you.

Same girl....... I think she is itching for a fuck!

ENJOY !
Old 10-08-2012, 08:22 PM
Samster (B)

MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 713CDO View Post
So how is the flood situation there?
I saw in the news 80% of Manila is under water..... that bad huh?
If you are coming to Fields ave and Perimeter then it should not be a problem.
The flooding in Angeles City are away from these areas. Clark airport was operating as usual without any cancellations... in fact 7 flights were diverted here from Manila.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 0
Bellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
Since you requested..... especially for you.

Same girl....... I think she is itching for a fuck!

ENJOY !
Which bar or club she from ? Got contact?
Old 12-08-2012, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
horsepoet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stayed in the new Clark Imperial Hotel for 3 nights this week, some feedbacks below as my contribution to the community.

Walkable to the Fields Ave club area, I think about 7 minutes you can reach the Doll House. 1500 php for a standard room, cheap enough. The place seems to be built, decorated, run by amateurs. I'm sure many bros here travel and stay in 4-5 star chain hotels often, you know what I mean here.

Overall not a bad stay if you can live with all the small annoyances.:

1. hot water wasn't working. Make sure you check with them before booking. this is the only potential deal killer.
2. Internet is good, but wifi signal is too weak in rooms that are farther from the stair case. Choose the rooms that are closer to stair case and they're cheaper ones too. (There is wired ethernet cable hidden behind the TV, the staff didn't know that at first. so if you bring your own router, wifi is no issue).
3. Bathroom layout is awkward. Furniture is of the wrong style and put in the wrong places. No light switches next to the bed. etc etc.
4. staff are very polite and come to your room whether you complaint. but ultimately helpless in fixing any problems.

I experienced 2 power outages during the flood days. The hotel's generator works to power up the lights, but the internet remained down.
Old 12-08-2012, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsepoet View Post
Stayed in the new Clark Imperial Hotel for 3 nights this week, some feedbacks below as my contribution to the community.

Walkable to the Fields Ave club area, I think about 7 minutes you can reach the Doll House. 1500 php for a standard room, cheap enough. The place seems to be built, decorated, run by amateurs. I'm sure many bros here travel and stay in 4-5 star chain hotels often, you know what I mean here.

1. hot water wasn't working. Make sure you check with them before booking. this is the only potential deal killer.
2. Internet is good, but wifi signal is too weak in rooms that are farther from the stair case. Choose the rooms that are closer to stair case and they're cheaper ones too. (There is wired ethernet cable hidden behind the TV, the staff didn't know that at first. so if you bring your own router, wifi is no issue).
3. Bathroom layout is awkward. Furniture is of the wrong style and put in the wrong places. No light switches next to the bed. etc etc.
4. staff are very polite and come to your room whether you complaint. but ultimately helpless in fixing any problems.

I experienced 2 power outages during the flood days. The hotel's generator works to power up the lights, but the internet remained down.
Hi bro thanks for the contribution. Your view please devera or Imperial hotel better?

UP your point for your kind contribution.
Old 13-08-2012, 02:41 AM
Samster (B)

TheExchange is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheExchange is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsepoet View Post

Wrong timing. Even ABC hotel power was cut and their emergency generators cannot support full hot water supply and aircon. Anyway another storm coming in tomorrow.
Old 13-08-2012, 03:05 AM
Samster (B)

TheExchange is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheExchange is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
Hi bro thanks for the contribution. Your view please devera or Imperial hotel better?

UP your point for your kind contribution.
I would like to share my input as I stayed in both hotels and the ABC. As I had booked the Devera online before coming to AC, I checked in there upon arriving. But I was not comfortable with the cramped spacing so the next day I checked into the Clark Imperial. I had the deluxe room for 1700p and it was much bigger than my 2200p room in Devera. Plus point was everything was organised inside the room as expected from Korean owned hotels. But due to the freak weather power was cut several times and the generators were not powerful enough so there was no hot water and the power supply was not constant. Anyway decided to change hotel again the next day seeing that the weather is getting worse. Checked into the ABC hotel and paid 5500p for a room which was the most comfortable amongst the 3 hotels. But the weather did not want to let me off and we had power cut off. The emergency generators were started but because they were not powerful enough so we had to follow a schedule for hot showers and aircon.

Those on the even floors will have 1 hr of hot water / aircon, then it is the odd number floors turn so you have to time your shower to the schedule if you want hot water. The aircon problem wasn't so bad because we turned the temperature to the lowest during the hour it was running and that kept the room cool during the other hour when it was off.

If not for the freakish weather, overall I would choose to stay at the Clark Imperial hotel over the Devera hotel. I get a larger space, more comfortable furnishings and pay a cheaper rate.

The Clark Imperial is only operating the East Wing so part of the lobby is cordoned off and although the staff were friendly and went out of their way to help... you can sense their inexperience and "newness".
Old 13-08-2012, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5675 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellars View Post
Which bar or club she from ? Got contact?
now don't get mad for telling this .. in AC, you don't 'ask contact' .. as each girl is better than the other .. when you are in Candy land
Old 13-08-2012, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai

You and your box arrived two days late as DHL in malay is Dua Hari Lambat
muahahah...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 13-08-2012, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExchange
Anyway another storm coming in tomorrow.
oh dear...
hope the storms clear up by nov 2012...
hehe...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 13-08-2012, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
oh dear...
hope the storms clear up by nov 2012...
hehe...
Arrived AC last night and weather is good with slight drizzle last night and clear today.
Old 13-08-2012, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
now don't get mad for telling this .. in AC, you don't 'ask contact' .. as each girl is better than the other .. when you are in Candy land
You are right.even many hotties pass me thier contact still are in the 'waiting list'

Too much pussy too little time.

Hope the weather will turn good soon.have fun guys

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 13-08-2012, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
hanoiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Best. Thread. Ever.

It took me 3 nights to read all, but I know all about AC now and feel like I even know the girls thanks to the great FR and pics....

Thanks all, you know who you are
Old 14-08-2012, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Yes, the Golden Nile building was in darkness and they have a guard stationed outside the door...... most of the girls are in Cambodia bar for the moment.
Good News! The Golden Nile bar is back in business
It was reopened 2 days ago and everything is back to normal..... same manager... same mamasan... same bunch of girls.... and the same great great fun place to be.
Old 14-08-2012, 02:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Deepheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanoiboy View Post
Best. Thread. Ever.

It took me 3 nights to read all, but I know all about AC now and feel like I even know the girls thanks to the great FR and pics....

Thanks all, you know who you are
At first I thought this was a thread on Los Angeles from the title. Decide to come in and have a look, my best decision this week. I like this thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1