The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2010, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Da Lu

wow bro,your fr sound like a super fast one while you are there,like rushing to work like that
Old 17-10-2010, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1505 / Power: 19
nightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant future

any1 wan to go dalu today? sun(17oct) pm me
Old 17-10-2010, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMouse View Post
Hokkien no problem. Most of the time would be body language.
Haha.

I'm gonna up you for that.
Old 17-10-2010, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1505 / Power: 19
nightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant future

Just got back from dalu . feel like trying places like dalu as i read the report here, normally cheong bs/nsh/echo and other places with frens. So decide to try this DA LU ALONE. Reached there 2.10pm. found the place, no courage to go in. so go the coffeeshop beside bought drink and drink. still no courage to go. after like 20mins sitting down at the cofffeee shop.. finally got the courage. See no1 walking past. i quicky walk to the door and open.. the uncle(boucer) lead me to table.. and i see wow. so small.. only can sit 3max. its all in small cube.

The uncle smile and asked "any girl in mind?" i had alot of no's in mind as i got it all from the forum here but i replied "no, 1st time here." the uncle say ok and walk off.. 1min later.. this girl came n sit and ask what to drink. cant really see the face. so i try to use abit light from my phone and see. NOT bad looking she's no 101. told her i dun drink beer. 101 say ok get coke.. then drink came.. then we chat. asked me why come here? i said frens intro. she quite nice to TCSS. chated for 15mins 101 said wat u want? come here to have wat? then i said "to have fun, bj, hj" she say she nvr do this type of thing but can intro other ppl to me. she brought one girl forget her no nvr ask also. saw her i also dun want. then she say "wah so young cannot la.. auntie help u also u wont stand de" then she left. nvm 101 said "maybe i too young then she think i wont like"

then continue TCSS with 101, ask her why nvr do any special. she say she dun like... so i nvr even touch her but very nice girl to TCSS. talk like 30mins 101 kept smiling at me and kept looking at me then suddenly 101 kissed me and said "nvr see yandao kia like u come here one(i think she said this becus maybe nvr see any youngster). then she asked me to touch her if i want, but when we TCSS she said tat she dun like people to touch her, then i replied "i though u dun like people to touch u?" she said she feel very comfortable with me then ok lor. i start touching... awhile i think she know my little bro marikita liao. then she giggle say wah hard liao. then i said "ya la.. u make it hard how help me?" she like ai mai ai mai and said "i nvr do this one leh. this 1 first time" then i replied "since u dun do u got any fren will do?" she pat my little bro and said "i will bring one fren make u happy"

2mins later. 101's fren came. called 29. look @ 29. ok lar. not ugly. ask her can bj? she say dun like. then ok lor hj.. but when she hj.. while i fingering her. haven 10s .. its inside her mouth(funny say dun like but so fast inside her mouth). her bbbj best. she will use tounge to lick around ur head. she keep stopping and tcss with me and continue blow for 20mins +. then she said "shuai ge why come here? here all 30+ 40 + 50+ your taste meh?" then i replied "come here to experience lor" the most irritating part is 29 keep trying to french me. have to keep siaming left right left right... after 25mins.. shot out.. after tat tcss awhile. then 29 say will be back later

101 come back and said "shuang mah?" told her not bad then tcss awhile. then see the time about 3.30+ . sat there then 101 say she going other table first. then gave me a kiss on my chin. after tat sit down there 3.40 ~ 4.30 alone........ then 4.30 101 come back and tcss.... 101 asked for my no then gave her. then asked what time i go.. i say maybe soon.. then 101 said will be back soon... Sat there till 5.00 alone... Suddenly a girl appeared

she's call Ann(dunno her no's) or smthing local lady... quite pretty.. ask whether can sit down. ok . then she said "know how to speak chinese?" i said "of cos, im singaporean" then she said "i look like japanese(wtf this is 1st time people said that) . then she start to rub my didi. i touch her boobs, then tried to go south and finger. wow so wet. she then take out my little bro and start hj... then i said "this is the 2nd round its going to be hard to cum" then asked her to use her mouth but she say she dun do bj only hj.... hj for like 10mins i told her "just stop. im not going to cum with just a hj" she said her frens coming soon otw already from outside. she say her fren will do bj. i said ok. wait for her frens. then asked her whether her hand are tired or not, i say just stop cos i wont cum" she replied "doesn't mattter and continue to hj..then hug beside me and hj. she look up at me and start light kiss on my chin then we start frenching..

10mins later her fren came. saw her face abit like auntie late 30's then she introduce herself as no's 99. since i already half way cumming. then she just push the table aside. kneel down infront of me and bj. awhile ann sat beside me and lick my nipple and frenching . alot of ppl try to look at us. its threesome. after tat i felt tat 99 bj not really good cant feel anything after 5mins i realise there condom tat why i cant feel anything la. but how come i dunno when they put on the condom. skillful.... after tat 99 asked whether wanna fuck her or not? inside toliet. ok lo. behind the toliet got light liao i see her i like "WTF, quite auntie type" abit dun feel like fucking her. then since already here just fuck her in doggie for 15mins still cant cum.. then she try to bj me also cant. then i say maybe i hj myself and shoot. when i hj i close my eye and think of others girl. then 5mins later finally shot out my load.

Went back to table. sat down awhile.. tat ann's came back to my table again then tcss... i paid ann's and 99 already but ann's still come back tcss with me.. then after 5mins tcss. she touch my little bro again. i said i already shot twice already. third time cant already sure hard + sure tired. she said "ok i jst play with u lo. touch ur didi only nvr hj.. then i also play with her meimei then tcss awhile. told her i going off soon already. told her can leave already. den before she leave. frenching abit then hug then say bye bye..

101 came back i told her leaving in 5mins time.. then tcss awhile. asked for bill.. bill came its $13 for coke. ok.. then 2x mamasan came.. gave each of them $4. then 101 say if free next time will call me to meet for lunch. then left. and I FORGET to tip the uncle(bouncer) and left =(

overall at girl's
101 (malaysian, look young probaly late 20's quite chio but shes mid 30, dun do anything special. only will tcss. if u looking girl no touching and special. shes the right one. )
29 ( local look like late 30, bbbj best )
ann*dunno what no's* (local, mid 30, pretty, but only hj )
99 ( typical auntie look like late 30, bj and fuck) *not my type*

overall dmg
101 $20 for tcss
29 $20 for bbbj
ann $20 for tcss hj
99 $34 for bj n fj
drink $13
2x mamasan $4+$4 = $8
overall $115

Returning? ( not really overall only like the ann's and 101 ) ( 101 got my no's and say will call me next time for lunch, hopefully she will call and hopefully can do smthing more interesting then tcss )
Old 20-10-2010, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 23
LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by big wood View Post
bro read again has been mention many times
When gg can organise..virgin trip hehe

I am lazy to camp for fr, but seems too good to belive that is all true acc to the last post above me
Old 27-10-2010, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

my virgin trip was abt 2 weeks back......asked for Mona to open table, told her 2 bottles of Tiger and dont want nuts, fruits and towels. But she kept saying that at least 1 packets of nuts then i agreed. As mentioned by other bros, she was in her G-string while she HJ me. She hj and bbbj for me but i requested for fj. Then she asked her sister(didnt rem the number) to bring me to the toilet for fj. The toilet was very cramped and the position i could do is doggie. Not a pleasant experience and told myself to explode asap. After that, i returned to my cubicle and Mona started fondling my soft dick again. She asked whether i want another bbbj and CIM but i rejected. Both of us juz finish the remaining beers and i asked for the bill......although i got lots of info from the FRs here, but at that very moment, maybe my small head overruled everything and paid her according to what she said. Only when i left and think back, i was actually overcharged in many areas

Bill paid: $45 (actual amt according to FRs: $16 per beer, $3 for nuts, total shd be $35 nia)
then she asked me changed $20 to $2 demoninations to distribute. So i gave 3 aunties 1 note each but she grabbed the whole stack and said she will distribute for me
$20 to Mona for bbbj n hj
$30 to sister for fj
total damage: 45+20+20+30=115

Overall not a good experience for me........
Old 27-10-2010, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
my virgin trip was abt 2 weeks back......asked for Mona to open table, told her 2 bottles of Tiger and dont want nuts, fruits and towels. But she kept saying that at least 1 packets of nuts then i agreed. As mentioned by other bros, she was in her G-string while she HJ me. She hj and bbbj for me but i requested for fj. Then she asked her sister(didnt rem the number) to bring me to the toilet for fj. The toilet was very cramped and the position i could do is doggie. Not a pleasant experience and told myself to explode asap. After that, i returned to my cubicle and Mona started fondling my soft dick again. She asked whether i want another bbbj and CIM but i rejected. Both of us juz finish the remaining beers and i asked for the bill......although i got lots of info from the FRs here, but at that very moment, maybe my small head overruled everything and paid her according to what she said. Only when i left and think back, i was actually overcharged in many areas

Bill paid: $45 (actual amt according to FRs: $16 per beer, $3 for nuts, total shd be $35 nia)
then she asked me changed $20 to $2 demoninations to distribute. So i gave 3 aunties 1 note each but she grabbed the whole stack and said she will distribute for me
$20 to Mona for bbbj n hj
$30 to sister for fj
total damage: 45+20+20+30=115

Overall not a good experience for me........
bro... can tell what is Mona's number ?
and what is her shift ? what time can get her ?
Old 27-10-2010, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
bro... can tell what is Mona's number ?
and what is her shift ? what time can get her ?
i dunno her no......juz ask for her name Mona. I was there that day at abt 9pm
Old 30-10-2010, 11:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Damon68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any1 wan to go dalu today after lunch? pm me
Old 30-10-2010, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10405 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon68 View Post
any1 wan to go dalu today after lunch? pm me
how abt now???
Old 31-10-2010, 07:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
how abt now???
Sorry, missed your post. Next time, I will buy the drinks. Thanks.

Anyway, been there before.
Just want to invite newbie to go, in case they are too shy to go alone.
Old 31-10-2010, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 22
sanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ya..we should have a outing to gangbang them instead of being chopped by them
Old 01-11-2010, 12:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
how abt now???
Going now, interested?
Old 01-11-2010, 02:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
how abt now???
My post in the morning did not appear even at 3:00pm.

Sorry, bro. Cannot invite you guys. I cannot predict when free to go in advance.

Anyway, just went and had a great time with 20, 39, etc.

Love this website, many info to explore.
Old 14-11-2010, 02:09 PM
Samster (M)

kkyeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Da Lu

Finally,see many message wote on DALU:

My humble visit experience on Satyrsday afternoon,13 Nov 2010,16:00 pm.

Went in alone,the bouncer shine me torch to the table : 17

ask me who to open table : i mentioned #29.TO MY SURPRISE,it is more than average body figure,but talking can.other than that,my little bro cannot wake up for her.

Saw #128 & #2.These two miltf quite chio in her body figure at her age,ask #2 sit to me.talk cock a bit and her hand put near my bother side there and raba raba and i see her cleavage are nice and deep.I put my hand inside and
touch her breast and suck her nipples.Taste nice.

In the end mr bro cannot tahan liao,ask her to bj,but she never do.Finally she
open my bermuda and hand shake for my little bro.wow....sibei song.

finally release on her palm and she clean for her continue squeeze her breast.

Highly recommend her breast to be suck.Her skills are good.

Order two tiger pay $32 total

#29 tip her $18 cause she okay service
#2 for handshake and raba raba,pay her $20
#128 - $6
mummy $6
uncle $6 for calling lady for me

May Return for #2.....again for handshake exercise.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1