The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2007, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 19
Carrot007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarrot007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hanoi

Been in Hanoi for 3 days already, been staying in Fortuna Hotel.
Boss KTV back to normal with 200+ girls. However, the rates for have changed a little.
When the girl sits with you, it's now USD 21.50, last time it went as high as USD 25.
But when you bring the girl up to your room, it's now USD60 for Short Time and USD 90 for overnight. It used to be only USD 80.
On the stage, there are 3 female Singers and 1 male singer performing, only 1 can make it (in terms of looks), the other 2 are ugly like hell, i'll skip the male singer (i'm sure nobody here is interested).

The weather now is bloody hot, about 36 Degrees!
Once on the streets, sweat like a horse. I'm not usually a fan of massage, but the heat really force me to take a dip.
Sakura Club is not new to me, but I coincidentally discover another one at 39 Vu Thanh (it's a small street along Giang Vo). This one have ONLY VIP rooms, VND 250K for 60mins / VND 350K for 90mins.

There's 3 Sakura all together, 1 at 36 Cat Linh, 1 at 32 Truong Han Sieu, and the VIP one at 39 Vu Thanh.

Inside the room, you are served tea and a girl will attend to you, sauna, bath, massage all in the room. There's a fish tank by the bath tub too, and I mean literaly a fish tank with real fish inside, it part of the deco.

While you go into the suana, she will prepare the bath for you, then throw you in and wash you. She'll pay extra attention to you little brother while washing.

Then dry you up and the SOP massage, and then the SOP caressing of your little brother 'accidently'.
Without asking, will proceed to give a handjob, but i rejected her cos she is not my type. to my surprise, she offered to give me a BJ (this is not an SOP item). But I reject her still. Too bad. She starts showing a sad face and turn around to massage my legs. After a while, she ask me again if I want the HJ, then starts licking my nipples and kissing my neck, I again rejected her.

Finally time is up, and i get dressed. She wanted to give me her phone number and ask me to bring her to hotel later. Wah lau, this girl never give up.

I reject her again, tip her VND 200K and 'ran away'.. HAHA!

Overall, this Sakura with VIP room is a nice place to relax, but I wish the girl is not so persistant. Phew!
Old 01-07-2007, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 19
killerkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkillerkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Yes, that's the place... forget about the Beer List.. go to the billard table and u will see an entire wall of fridge that has all the beer in the world. Go pick and choose urself and dun forget to get the phone number of the pretty waitress that follows u around when u picking the beer. That place has also become a 2nd office to some of my friends, they can stay there from 10am till dinner time, bcos the they serve great food, good beer, pretty waitresses, tables comes with power plug and also WIFI, what else can u ask for !!????
Dear bro' deptrai

Thanks for recommending MY WAY CAFE. Now I can have good beer and Tom Yum Soup and Burgers....Not to mention the waitress...

Some photos of My Way Cafe at Tran Duy Hung...

Bar Counter

Billard Table and Fridge is behind housing the many types of beers from all over the world.

thanks bro

cheers...
Old 02-07-2007, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkiller View Post
Dear bro' deptrai

Thanks for recommending MY WAY CAFE. Now I can have good beer and Tom Yum Soup and Burgers....Not to mention the waitress...

Some photos of My Way Cafe at Tran Duy Hung...

Bar Counter

cheers...
Hi Bro,

Glad u like it. If u in Hanoi (which I am now ;-) drop me a PM, there are lots more interesting places here ...

Here's a FR about one of the local KTV that I have been to recently.

Planning to arrive there about 5pm.. so by 3pm gathering troops.. called one of my Foreigner friend whom has been staying in Vietnam for 10 years and sings Viet songs better than most local Vietamese (really! with expression and all...) to meet me there at 5pm and also asked him to get a room first if he arrives before me.

When I arrives at 1730h, i called him and he told me that the boss there says no services there today.. so he was turned away.. but when I walked in.. the boys asked the boss if I am allowed to come in and the boss says YES! So I got to the room and called my Foreigner friend to come now but he is already engaged somewhere else and could not come. Then suddenly I realise why this time I can come in and last few times I was turned away (as in my previous reports..). You see, about a week, before, some local VIPs told me to go that place to sing with them, but I told them there no more service bcos of raids. They insist and we went and when we arrived, those VIPs introduces me to the boss and up we went to the room to sing and had a very enjoyable time... So now i guess that place needs membership to access.. and members has it privileges, without which, u cannot even go in!

Anyway, we had a 2 hour session, just me and 1 more guy.. had a great time and my friend even took the girl home. By the way, this is one of the better local KTV where the room is nice and they waiters does not bring in loads of rubbish to drive up the cost... The girls compared to Fortuna andf Hanoi hotel.. if not better also cannot be worst.

After 2 hours of fun, we paid and went for dinner. Damage report:

Room + Beer + tidbits (2hr) : VND650k
Tips for girls : VND200k each.. we got them both wet by the time we leave
Tips for watiers : VND20k each (10 of them, this is not a usual practice but since I like that place so much, might as buy more goodwill)

RTF : Definitely
Old 02-07-2007, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro deptrai,

Waited for your call when you're in Singland.

Thought of meeting up with you.

Never mind next time.

Cheers
Old 03-07-2007, 01:08 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Hi bro deptrai,

Waited for your call when you're in Singland.

Thought of meeting up with you.

Never mind next time.

Cheers
Sorry bro, too busy as me try to spend as little time in Sillypore as possible. Just do my things and then back to paradise. Now in Hanoi, when u coming up? Next week proabably in Singapore for a while. Will call u then.
Old 04-07-2007, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sorry bro, too busy as me try to spend as little time in Sillypore as possible. Just do my things and then back to paradise. Now in Hanoi, when u coming up? Next week proabably in Singapore for a while. Will call u then.
Bro Deptrai
How are you? Long time no see and I trust you are well.
Please let me know when you come home, it would be great to meet and catch up with you. I need to know how my darling Wen is doing in Hanoi, I miss her and her beautiful long hair blowing in my face. Please send my regards to Mild7.

Bro BT
Hope we can meet Bro Deptrai together when he's back? Sms me please?

*I am away from Singapore from 8-18 Jul 2007.

Cheers Brothers & best regards as always...Jim.
Old 04-07-2007, 01:10 PM
Samster

Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hanoi............not so soon. May come up end of the year. Better weather for golf during year end. Now very hot. Need to meet my friends there to discuss about some business too.
When you come back call me.

Cheers
Old 04-07-2007, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Bro BT
Bro JCool,

I also miss the motorbike ride round Hoan Kiem Lake with Saigon Beer Promoter.

No problem, when Bro DT comes back, lets meet and TCSS..........kekekekeke

Cheers
Old 04-07-2007, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jaspeanuts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros

any one in Hanoi today and tomorrow? Wanna go cheong together?

can call me at +6597655910

Cheers!
Old 05-07-2007, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
mild-7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro Jimmycool,
sorry bout MIA lately. am fine here. just got back from KL couple of days ago. but managed to meet up w deptrai yesterday though as usual hes busy entertaining frens as well as samsters that come into hanoi from time to time. sometimes i imagine we can hire someone carrying the placecard reading "SAMSTERS" at Noi Bai airport, sure evryday got ppl walk towards u and introduce themselves...haha well, as usual me occupied with so much work lately cos my proj is nearing the end stage. just feeling a lil sad here that my days are really begin to be numbered. ok lets not pour in too much emotions here. tonight supposed to meet deptrai for karaoke but didnt have the mood n energy to go. hope i can make up for it soon wish i could drop by spore n cheong with u, deptrai n botar someday...that botar really good la, vietnam wants to implement helmet rule also he know...sometimes i wonder if hes really here somewhere in hoan kiem lake...kekeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Bro Deptrai
How are you? Long time no see and I trust you are well.
Please let me know when you come home, it would be great to meet and catch up with you. I need to know how my darling Wen is doing in Hanoi, I miss her and her beautiful long hair blowing in my face. Please send my regards to Mild7.

Bro BT

Old 05-07-2007, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mild-7 View Post
Hi bro Jimmycool,
sometimes i imagine we can hire someone carrying the placecard reading "SAMSTERS" at Noi Bai airport, sure evryday got ppl walk towards u and introduce themselves...haha well, as usual me occupied with so much work lately cos my proj is nearing the end stage. just feeling a lil sad here that my days are really begin to be numbered. wish i could drop by spore n cheong with u, deptrai n botar someday...that botar really good la, vietnam wants to implement helmet rule also he know...sometimes i wonder if hes really here somewhere in hoan kiem lake...kekeke
Hahahahaha bro Mild7, There's always a better tomoro.
I'm here in Singland but my soul in Hanoi. Kekekekekeke.
Hope to meet up with you Deptrai & Jimmycool one day.

Cheers
Old 05-07-2007, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Hahahahaha bro Mild7, There's always a better tomoro.
I'm here in Singland but my soul in Hanoi. Kekekekekeke.
Hope to meet up with you Deptrai & Jimmycool one day.

Cheers
Last night, after dinner, brave the stormy weather (just a little rain la, Mild-7 made of sugar, so cannot touch rain at all ;-) to reach a Karaoke at Truc Bach lake. Arrive at 9pm, just me and 1 more friend. ushered to a room, japanese settings, sitting on floor type with carpet. As usual, in comes the beer, fruits, ice and babes... he choose one and I choose one (I make it a point I always the last one to choose, me the host ma...).

Service level of girls quite good, my one sit down only, put her palm on my didi and use it naturally as a arm-rest.. sing a couple of songs and she tried to put my other hand into her bra.. of course I act stupid and resisted.. then she tried to put my hand into her panty.. and also resisted and she pull her panty down to show me her nicely trimmed pussy! Then keep asking me to go hotel with her ... damn horny man! My friend's girls also similar.. twist till his cock nearly fractured.. luckly no bones there actually.. kekeke...

So sing 2 hours and we left.. here are the damages:

Room + Drinks + fruits + Sing : VND522k
Tips for waiter : Vnd50k (to thanks him for bringing us good pussy)
Tips for pussy : VND150k (for good service, otherwise normall VND100k)

RTF.. maybe tonight again.. if Mild-7 is able to make it...
Old 05-07-2007, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Thank you Bro Mild7; hope to see you soon.
Am trying so hard to find work lobang to visit Vietnam again....no chance yet this year. Take care & best regards to all Brothers in Hanoi & HCMC!
Old 05-07-2007, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Last night, after dinner, brave the stormy weather (just a little rain la, Mild-7 made of sugar, so cannot touch rain at all ;-) to reach a Karaoke at Truc Bach lake. So sing 2 hours and we left.. here are the damages:Room + Drinks + fruits + Sing : VND522k
Tips for waiter : Vnd50k (to thanks him for bringing us good pussy)
Tips for pussy : VND150k (for good service, otherwise normall VND100k)
RTF.. maybe tonight again.. if Mild-7 is able to make it...
Hahahahaha wow bro deptrai, you must be enjoying yourself.

I bet the 2 gals last night were driving and wondering how to change the manual gear of a car. They were riding bike most of the time. So since now can test drive and change gear, why not? kekekekekeke

Cheers
Old 05-07-2007, 03:25 PM
nebulaforever

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi Bros,

New to this site and certainly quite new to Hanoi, saw a lot of interesting FR and realise Hanoi is a very fun place.

Only staying for two days, hope bros can give me some good recommendations. A client brought me to The Boss a few months ago but since I don't speak Vietnamese, it wasn't that good.

BTW, is Sofitel plaza girl-friendly for ta bau?

I'm from HK working for a Spore company.

Thanks in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1