The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
unclewang12345

Closed Thread

Old 15-07-2022, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Wonder if service be more hiong if take the 2nd floor room, the one with the nuru bed one
What I heard from them is they have their own room.
Old 15-07-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: AMK kakis fall in!

Last night went Central tone one next to Mala and opposite coffeehouse.

Confirmed clean. No more curtains. They removed it but the track is there too. Even if ML put up the curtain also useless. There is CCTV cam aiming at the bed. Sian man.
Massage is good. Too bad no special.
Old 15-07-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
There is CCTV cam aiming at the bed. Sian man.
The WL will not earn much. Sooner or later, these WL will hop to other place. Just move on & forget this place.

Last edited by Jaycu69; 15-07-2022 at 04:02 PM.
Old 15-07-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Piak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPiak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yeah, I passby and bio , wonder how they going to provide even clean body massage.

Maybe they get caught in recent raid ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
Last night went Central tone one next to Mala and opposite coffeehouse.

Confirmed clean. No more curtains. They removed it but the track is there too. Even if ML put up the curtain also useless. There is CCTV cam aiming at the bed. Sian man.
Old 15-07-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
hisashii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
send bro.have fun
can send me also plsss
Old 15-07-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2099 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hisashii View Post
can send me also plsss
check your PM Bro.
Old 15-07-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2099 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

i believe bro who had try Linda service will agreed that her service is good n so as the price.Too bad cant unlock the last defense.
Old 15-07-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

My friend shared one of his worse nightmare today . But partly also because of my fault which makes me feel so guilty zz ! We were having our breakfast at the market next to 33x . Walked past MW and saw all the ml seated down and chatting among themselves . So I told my friend this place used to be fun but now .. Nah ! But If he want to try maybe can go for big fake boobs Viet R . In the end his small head took over his big head . Texted and make an appointment for manhood grooming . Ok here comes his nightmare ... Reached at the agreement time , paid at the counter , got assigned to a room by one of the senior there but R only came into the room 8-10mins later . She was just done with the previous customer -.- Waxing begins ... He said this place is the worse Brazilian waxing joint he ever visited . Very unprofessionally done . The wax was still so damn hot and she doesn’t even know or bother to ask just trying to get her job done . I think his balls nearly became 2 half boil eggs alr haha . After waxing was done which was so fast R asked and pushed him to take up massage for an hour or half . My stupid friend paiseh to reject in the end just oblige to her half an hour massage . Massage was done very very poorly just a few finger presses and rubs and knees on the back . After a good 20mins she told him if he need to release ? My friend say yes of course but she said her price now for releasing is $70 . Wtf ?! In the end my stupid friend oblige and gave in again . I was waiting for him at the market . I must say everything in and out was maybe just 1hour and 10mins . Haven even minus off her being late . My friend told me he reached at 12pm . R came in around 1210pm . Waxing done around 1230pm . Which is only 20mins ! After that pushed him to take up massage . Have to apologise to all the bros here because got my this kind of Robert friend that’s why ML keep thinking they very can and always can get what they want and kept on marking up the price and carrot us !
His overall damages today was: waxing $68 + massage half hour $50 + $70 hj .
Total $188 for just an hour ! Could have go dome 1or2 for 2 freaking shots . Gosh !!!
Old 15-07-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
My friend shared one of his worse nightmare today . But partly also because of my fault which makes me feel so guilty zz ! We were having our breakfast at the market next to 33x . Walked past MW and saw all the ml seated down and chatting among themselves . So I told my friend this place used to be fun but now .. Nah ! But If he want to try maybe can go for big fake boobs Viet R . In the end his small head took over his big head ………..

Total $188 for just an hour ! Could have go dome 1or2 for 2 freaking shots . Gosh !!!
Yes $188 is very ex. I also sometimes kena conned so trying not to go massage plus HJ kind.

Now legal GL brothels opened its $60 per shot for 30 mins Thai or Viet, can shoot 3x of FJ and more physical contact including BJ as well.
Old 15-07-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Piak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPiak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

188 is really too much, but then we all have some kind of carrot experiences .

Get chopped once never mind, but better advice yr fren not to go back for second round or learned the lesson.

Quote:
My friend shared one of his worse nightmare today . But partly also because of my fault which makes me feel so guilty zz ! We were having our breakfast at the market next to 33x . Walked past MW and saw all the ml seated down and chatting among themselves . So I told my friend this place used to be fun but now .. Nah ! But If he want to try maybe can go for big fake boobs Viet R . In the end his small head took over his big head . Texted and make an appointment for manhood grooming . Ok here comes his nightmare ... Reached at the agreement time , paid at the counter , got assigned to a room by one of the senior there but R only came into the room 8-10mins later . She was just done with the previous customer -.- Waxing begins ... He said this place is the worse Brazilian waxing joint he ever visited . Very unprofessionally done . The wax was still so damn hot and she doesn’t even know or bother to ask just trying to get her job done . I think his balls nearly became 2 half boil eggs alr haha . After waxing was done which was so fast R asked and pushed him to take up massage for an hour or half . My stupid friend paiseh to reject in the end just oblige to her half an hour massage . Massage was done very very poorly just a few finger presses and rubs and knees on the back . After a good 20mins she told him if he need to release ? My friend say yes of course but she said her price now for releasing is $70 . Wtf ?! In the end my stupid friend oblige and gave in again . I was waiting for him at the market . I must say everything in and out was maybe just 1hour and 10mins . Haven even minus off her being late . My friend told me he reached at 12pm . R came in around 1210pm . Waxing done around 1230pm . Which is only 20mins ! After that pushed him to take up massage . Have to apologise to all the bros here because got my this kind of Robert friend that’s why ML keep thinking they very can and always can get what they want and kept on marking up the price and carrot us !
Old 16-07-2022, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 5
Juzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I mean there are a lot of feedbacks saying her standard drop a lot yet your friend don't listen. It's his choice man. Once bitten twice shy
Old 16-07-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
My friend shared …….His overall damages today was: waxing $68 + massage half hour $50 + $70 hj .
Bro, sorry to hear about your frd bad experience. There are already a lot of -ve FR on this joint especially this vietbu big boobs Rxxxx. An expensive lesson learnt.
Old 16-07-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Sorry to hear that bro. At least this will be a firm reminder to ur Fren. Everyone go through this and learn from it (I hope) haha. Btw there is one new spa at 33x named Cx (2 letters) spa. Wonder anyone tried it yet?
Old 16-07-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 15
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all
Quote:
End of the day, there are just Bros out there who can and are willing to spend these rates. Good sharing man! upped you with my humble points
Old 16-07-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1645 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40840 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Always passes by see the MLs have the urge to try but after reading MRs n pm from bros feed back my urge had die off
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread