The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 12-06-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
dysentry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h20

tiagong 2 new girls on 14th, hope to see good looking ones at least ferrari standard

total 10 girls with 2 newcomers I think

competition is high will keep their service quality up

smart girls will know that getting regulars is the way to survive
Old 14-06-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

OKT says two new arrivals start work today

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 14-06-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
OKT says two new arrivals start work today
I noticed your reply was #888 in this thread.
Old 14-06-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 3
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
FR for Happy

It’s been a week since I returned from my trip to Japan and had my fill over there. It was overhyped, not all the girls there gave good service. But the last few were excellent. The last one gave me such a phenomenal GFE and service experience with such a great attitude which made me leave my heart behind. So I contacted Happy and found that she’s available. I wanted to try her a few weeks ago, but I had to travel, either had to wait too long or she’s resting. This time, I finally got her and I know why. I wanted to take her for a 90 min session, but decided to go with 2 hrs. She provided me with happiness to the moon and back. How could I have missed this gem who is willing to play along and goes all out to please.

Girl: Happy L18H20
Session: $500 x 150 min. (120 min session + 30 min extension).

Looks: Pretty (to me) with a slim body. Boobs are like natural B cups, but that’s ok, I don’t play with them a lot. Smooth and soft skin, the way she cuddles and hugs me, felt so comfortable, especially with her slim body. Her height is just right for me and true enough, can DFK like no tomorrow in any position.

Before showering: I like her sexy see-through lingerie. Hugs and roaming upon entering, I sat down and put my head into her chest, caressing her waist and ass, continued with more roaming and petting while sitting on the bed.

Shower: This is one of the longest times I spent in the shower room in GL. We were teasing while heading to the inclined chair. She started washing me up and mouthwashes, and started the B2B action. Then she gave me one of the longest catbath in there, licking, kissing my entire back. She moved lower and lower and finger washed my ass followed by a nice AR. Washed up again and flipped over, sat on me for more licking and kissing while rubbing her pussy on me. Kissed and licked my entire face drowning me with saliva. Then she moved lower and lower for BBBJ. Probably spent about 40 min in the shower room.

Kiss: Amazing. A lot of time was spent kissing, licking and DFK. In the shower, on the bed, any position that we can reach. I enjoyed her DFK very much and she likes the way I kiss her as well. The DFK gets deeper and deeper with greater feeling as the time passes.

Catbath: Though I miss those erotic kissing and sucking sounds from Japan, Happy gave me an intense catbath in the shower and another round on the bed. She licked, kissed and gave a good suck every now and then, just like the way Momo gave me in the past. Completely drenched my back full of saliva all the way to the back of my knees, then the front, including my face again lol. After that, I gave her one too, soaking her with my saliva licking and kissing her body all over and proceeding to give her a licking below even though she had hair down there. I don’t usually do cunnilingus and she also ate a lot of my hair when she gave me BBBJ.

AR: Very comfortable. She washed the area clean with her fingers with some poking and some listerine before starting to give it a good licking session. It felt great with her soft licking in the shower room.

BJ: BBBJ both in the shower and on bed. It is quite arousing though I don’t usually enjoy BJ. So it was a good one.

FJ: Sex in cowgirl, lotus and missionary positions. Pussy was tight, She lowered herself slowly on me and began riding. After some time, I sat up and continued. I was aching from my week-long session from my Japan trip, but I still went ahead. Mostly in missionary, going at her for some duration while DFK non-stop. Next time, I'm gonna try those standing positions with her as well. Her height is just right.

GFE: Very friendly attitude, very good GFE, nice to chat with. It felt so good to hug and cuddle with her warm body, I enjoyed my time with her. Time passed too quickly, so I extended the time for her company.

Overall: Exceptional service. She provided almost every kind of experience available in GL. Pretty face with slim body. Amazing experience overall, I like being drowned in her saliva. So far only 3 girls in GL drown me in saliva and 2 are from this house. With such a great attitude and service, time is not enough. She’s one of the best girls I’ve tried in GL, we need more girls like her, I hope she can stay for a long time.

RTF?: Yes. However XiaoXue gives me phenomenal service with a great attitude as well + amazing pre-shower foreplay which sometimes ended up not showering yet for the first round. Now I’m torn between them both. With them around, I don’t need to waste money on other girls. And now there are more here.
Old 15-06-2023, 08:15 AM
Samster

RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
It’s been a week since I returned from my trip to Japan and had my fill over there. It was overhyped, not all the girls there gave good service. But the last few were excellent. The last one gave me such a phenomenal GFE and service experience with such a great attitude which made me leave my heart behind. So I contacted Happy and found that she’s available. I wanted to try her a few weeks ago, but I had to travel, either had to wait too long or she’s resting. This time, I finally got her and I know why. I wanted to take her for a 90 min session, but decided to go with 2 hrs. She provided me with happiness to the moon and back. How could I have missed this gem who is willing to play along and goes all out to please.

Girl: Happy L18H20
Session: $500 x 150 min. (120 min session + 30 min extension).

Looks: Pretty (to me) with a slim body. Boobs are like natural B cups, but that’s ok, I don’t play with them a lot. Smooth and soft skin, the way she cuddles and hugs me, felt so comfortable, especially with her slim body. Her height is just right for me and true enough, can DFK like no tomorrow in any position.

Before showering: I like her sexy see-through lingerie. Hugs and roaming upon entering, I sat down and put my head into her chest, caressing her waist and ass, continued with more roaming and petting while sitting on the bed.

Shower: This is one of the longest times I spent in the shower room in GL. We were teasing while heading to the inclined chair. She started washing me up and mouthwashes, and started the B2B action. Then she gave me one of the longest catbath in there, licking, kissing my entire back. She moved lower and lower and finger washed my ass followed by a nice AR. Washed up again and flipped over, sat on me for more licking and kissing while rubbing her pussy on me. Kissed and licked my entire face drowning me with saliva. Then she moved lower and lower for BBBJ. Probably spent about 40 min in the shower room.

Kiss: Amazing. A lot of time was spent kissing, licking and DFK. In the shower, on the bed, any position that we can reach. I enjoyed her DFK very much and she likes the way I kiss her as well. The DFK gets deeper and deeper with greater feeling as the time passes.

Catbath: Though I miss those erotic kissing and sucking sounds from Japan, Happy gave me an intense catbath in the shower and another round on the bed. She licked, kissed and gave a good suck every now and then, just like the way Momo gave me in the past. Completely drenched my back full of saliva all the way to the back of my knees, then the front, including my face again lol. After that, I gave her one too, soaking her with my saliva licking and kissing her body all over and proceeding to give her a licking below even though she had hair down there. I don’t usually do cunnilingus and she also ate a lot of my hair when she gave me BBBJ.

AR: Very comfortable. She washed the area clean with her fingers with some poking and some listerine before starting to give it a good licking session. It felt great with her soft licking in the shower room.

BJ: BBBJ both in the shower and on bed. It is quite arousing though I don’t usually enjoy BJ. So it was a good one.

FJ: Sex in cowgirl, lotus and missionary positions. Pussy was tight, She lowered herself slowly on me and began riding. After some time, I sat up and continued. I was aching from my week-long session from my Japan trip, but I still went ahead. Mostly in missionary, going at her for some duration while DFK non-stop. Next time, I'm gonna try those standing positions with her as well. Her height is just right.

GFE: Very friendly attitude, very good GFE, nice to chat with. It felt so good to hug and cuddle with her warm body, I enjoyed my time with her. Time passed too quickly, so I extended the time for her company.

Overall: Exceptional service. She provided almost every kind of experience available in GL. Pretty face with slim body. Amazing experience overall, I like being drowned in her saliva. So far only 3 girls in GL drown me in saliva and 2 are from this house. With such a great attitude and service, time is not enough. She’s one of the best girls I’ve tried in GL, we need more girls like her, I hope she can stay for a long time.

RTF?: Yes. However XiaoXue gives me phenomenal service with a great attitude as well + amazing pre-shower foreplay which sometimes ended up not showering yet for the first round. Now I’m torn between them both. With them around, I don’t need to waste money on other girls. And now there are more here.
Taokay fish! 🏌️
Old 15-06-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
Taokay fish! 🏌️
Why taokay lol? I'm just a visitor.
Old 15-06-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Why taokay lol? I'm just a visitor.
Taokay style visit, make WL don't come out for 2.5h. I still have to watch my budget 🤣
Old 16-06-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
Taokay style visit, make WL don't come out for 2.5h. I still have to watch my budget 🤣
I intended to go for 90 min at the beginning cuz it is just enough time to fully enjoy GFE company. But she gave me an enjoyable time. Way worth than the FLs charging almost same amount but only 1 hr and this can't that can't lol.

Then again, I also need to control my spending cuz I spent quite a lot during my recent trip on their WL. Lousy ones I 10 min already thinking of leaving, still thinking how I endured that 90 min with a WL with low GFE at another house lol ...
Old 16-06-2023, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: L18h20

There are 2 new WLs who joined this shop.

Maserati - I have tried her already. Stay tune for my FR. Slim, highly presentable and looks good in certain angle. You need time to capture the beauty in her. She may not stand up on the first glance. She has sexy pouty lips. She started work on Wednesday.

Guo Guo - Meaty and possesses huge knockers. She is on strawberry leave currently … 😃

Cheers!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 16-06-2023 at 03:06 AM.
Old 16-06-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
I intended to go for 90 min at the beginning cuz it is just enough time to fully enjoy GFE company. But she gave me an enjoyable time. Way worth than the FLs charging almost same amount but only 1 hr and this can't that can't lol.

Then again, I also need to control my spending cuz I spent quite a lot during my recent trip on their WL. Lousy ones I 10 min already thinking of leaving, still thinking how I endured that 90 min with a WL with low GFE at another house lol ...
I tip my nonexistent hat in your general direction. Cat 60 no feel already 5 out of the 20 mins I already cannot tahan. Brother lembek already.
Old 16-06-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L18h20

An alluring WL

WL name - Maserati
Origin - Fujian, PRC
Age - mid twenties (26-27 years young is my guesstimation)
Height - approx 1.63 m without heels
Built - Slim, fair and super smooth skin complexion. She has unshaven and fine pussy hair. Vagina labia is pale brown in Color. She has nice looking curvy butt which suits her body frame. She has a faded tattoo on her upper back and at the side of her torso.
Tits - Natural B cup with pale brown nips. The size of her tits suit her body frame but still got room to be in c cup range.
Shop - Club 20

Looks - I would say she is presentable, and looks good in certain angle especially when she was on top riding me and I looked up at her. She may not standup instantly among the WLs, and hence one needs time to capture the good aspect of her looks. She has pouty and rather thick lips which exudes the sex appeal in her. She has double eyelid eyes and not high bridge nose. Everything on her face and body are 💯 natural.

Pre shower routine - 8.0/10

Very sportingly playful and willing to please me … I love to flirt with WL verbally and also using my lips, tongue and hands on her to bring up the sexual momentum. She was quite spontaneous … I liken that to making up with my GF on the first time. We petted heavily in various stage of undress from standing to the bed. We DFK by default as the process ensued. Shiok to the max! All Club 20 WLs offered DFK to me, YMMV …

Shower action - 7.5/10

She gave me a raw pussy rub against my dick whilst I seated on the inclined chair. She then used her tits to perform a soapy b2b stimulation on my back & my frontal torso. However not in the same finesse fashion as some of her colleagues. Points given for her fine effort and willingness to learn the craft.

Cat bath - 7.8/10

She licked my ears, nips, from my back to my frontal torso. It was certainly stimulating. She also licked my scrotum and testicles. We DFK wherever the opportunity presented itself.

AR - 7.8/10

Actually it was quite stimulatingly done but a little too brief to enjoy fully. She used the tip of her tongue to stimulate my ass crack.

BBBJ - 8.5/10

Deep throated BBBJ. It was very wet as I felt and saw saliva dripping out of her mouth and cascaded down along the length of my rock hard dick. Very sensual and stimulating indeed. She spent a lot of time in this department.

DFK - 9.0/10

Very skilled, passionate and engaging. Shiok! I was turned on in double quick time.

FJ - 9.0/10

We adopted girl rodeo ride, and then missionary. She was passionate, and natural in the love making, just like fucking my GF the first time. I like the fact that she moaned in a very natural & feminine tone, unlike many WLs who screamed unnaturally. Her pussy was reasonably tight and she could sustain long & hard pounding from me. Her pussy hugged my dick snugly. We DFK non stop whilst in missionary position.

Whore Attitude - 9.5/10

Awesome! I have nothing to fault her.

RTF - Yes because I like her bod and her sex appeal.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 17-06-2023 at 02:21 PM.
Old 18-06-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
An alluring WL

WL name - Maserati

Looks - I would say she is presentable, and looks good in certain angle especially when she was on top riding me and I looked up at her. She may not standup instantly among the WLs, and hence one needs time to capture the good aspect of her looks. She has pouty and rather thick lips which exudes the sex appeal in her. She has double eyelid eyes and not high bridge nose. Everything on her face and body are 💯 natural.

Whore Attitude - 9.5/10

Awesome! I have nothing to fault her.

RTF - Yes because I like her bod and her sex appeal.

Enjoy,
MaXx
I saw her outside the room after my session with XiaoXue. Wow, I like this type. Peter asked me if I wanna try her, but I just finished a 2 hrs session lol. So I'm gonna try her next time.
Old 18-06-2023, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
I saw her outside the room after my session with XiaoXue. Wow, I like this type. Peter asked me if I wanna try her, but I just finished a 2 hrs session lol. So I'm gonna try her next time.
You should give her a shot, man! If you adore Happy type, am sure u won’t regret trying her …

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-06-2023, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
You should give her a shot, man! If you adore Happy type, am sure u won’t regret trying her …
Now already have XiaoXue and Happy giving me such excellent GFE. If her's is excellent as well, I think I don't need to go other house already ...
Old 18-06-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 13
fijiperri is a name known to allfijiperri is a name known to allfijiperri is a name known to allfijiperri is a name known to allfijiperri is a name known to allfijiperri is a name known to all

Rtf for qiqi 七七. Quite the darling when I visited her last week. She was already waiting to receive me at counter. Saw the new comers too but still sticking with qiqi as she is still the prettiest in this house for me. As per usual, led me up the stairs and we immediately immersed in heavy petting, stripping our clothes off and dfk for prolonged period. As usual took two hour session so can enjoy and savor her wonderful body and sensual services.

Great shower play as usual, she can blow in the shower and also rabba rabba sexily. Usually irresistible, love her so much, whenever I fucked her, always thrust deep inside her and can feel that had reached the brim of her pussy and her moans of passion and cries of pain and esctasy fills my ears turning me on even more. Such a fuckable lady and the after sex cuddling and pillow talk is so immersive.

When time is up, she led me downstairs and give me a huge kiss on the cheek in front of the ladies, very nice lol. Great service lady of this house for sure.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1