The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 18-09-2008, 02:28 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
Ya boy i did read up for awhile on the CP thread before, didnt dare go back to the thread again, sounds too damn entricing esp. all the very juicy stories from the super laojiaos, thinking to myself next time ba after im been thru Thailand first if not sure blood come out from nose wan hehe but i agree its a whole new fun but with added advantage tat the networks and bonding is much stronger in China due to many people have business there
No need to read the cp thread. See what you mention here already make me stim liao. Better don't read the thread. I really can not think of excuses to go china every month. I think I Cheong in danok for a while first. hehe
Old 18-09-2008, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
No need to read the cp thread. See what you mention here already make me stim liao. Better don't read the thread. I really can not think of excuses to go china every month. I think I Cheong in danok for a while first. hehe
gd afternoon Prince holy, taken ur "lunch" already? Y u MIA this morning?
Old 18-09-2008, 02:53 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Thanks for the advise, will do tat

Hahaha ok noted on the CP part
Actually I need to visit Dongguan next month maybe mid and I was told CP is in Dongguan.....hahahhaahah so funny...and they can speak cantonese too (is it true??)wow sipeh soong lioa as I can speak cantonese.....hahhahah...so shifu NobleEagle care to guide me around CP next month?
Old 18-09-2008, 02:55 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
gd afternoon Prince holy, taken ur "lunch" already? Y u MIA this morning?
Bro nowadays you sleep very early...loh..at 3am you still didn't punch card in SBF.....hahahahah cannot tahan I sleep already!
Old 18-09-2008, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Actually I need to visit Dongguan next month maybe mid and I was told CP is in Dongguan.....hahahhaahah so funny...and they can speak cantonese too (is it true??)wow sipeh soong lioa as I can speak cantonese.....hahhahah...so shifu NobleEagle care to guide me around CP next month?
Dongguan is a city in Guangdong province which adminsters 25 towns .. namely CP, CA, Humen, Dalang, Houjie etc etc ...
their common language is chinese and cantonese ...

CP & CA is very happening places ... beware, it's addicted ...
Old 18-09-2008, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Welcome back to hell Shifu Tony, had a fun time in HCM? Wah so shiok next wk so fast go Dragonland liao..haha u ever once got mixed up talking Thai/Viet/Chinese while talking to any of the girls or not?
Had a great time in HCMC. Better not talk too much about my exploits and SOP routines to get laid. Wait later kena chak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huzige View Post
Better go before it gets worst. It is already too touristy, but thankfully there are many other little “CPs” in the making in other towns although I doubt any will become anything like CP due to CP’s ease of transportation and historical reasons.
Well said. You can even see laowai in CP KTVs already. Not sure how long the good days will last but enjoy while it lasts before pricing gets out of hand like BKK Agogo bars.
Old 18-09-2008, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Had a great time in HCMC. Better not talk too much about my exploits and SOP routines to get laid. Wait later kena chak.
haha ok ok, can you pm me then noone can chak u

But im sure people r waiting in line to learn from u, where will dare to chak u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Well said. You can even see laowai in CP KTVs already. Not sure how long the good days will last but enjoy while it lasts before pricing gets out of hand like BKK Agogo bars.
ew...uhm how much time are we talking abt here for the good days? 1 yrs time still in time or not?
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 18-09-2008, 10:03 PM
SamSter

Quote:

ew...uhm how much time are we talking abt here for the good days? 1 yrs time still in time or not?
So Bro NobleEagle....when you want to take me go to CP?....Hahahhaha maybe can arrange that shifu Tony and Shifu adidas88 to come along....that would be nice!
Old 19-09-2008, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
Moredhel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

*Presses automated ticketing machine*

Number: 8139

Sir Tony, can expedite processing time and start educating recruits like me in the SOP Routines and Exploits to get laid Handbook?

Eagerly awaiting your instructions SIR!

Planned Trips:
2nd-7th Oct 2008 - BKK (Mission Complete)

My sincerest wish is that one day, I can chiong the Japan scene with the mindset that "budget is not a problem, I only want the best!"

Old 19-09-2008, 12:52 AM
Samster

TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro nowadays you sleep very early...loh..at 3am you still didn't punch card in SBF.....hahahahah cannot tahan I sleep already!
Never slp, i afternoon then slp. just that i busy watching soccer.
Old 19-09-2008, 12:55 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Never slp, i afternoon then slp. just that i busy watching soccer.
Thought that you didn't log in means sleep already.....good morning!
Old 19-09-2008, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thought that you didn't log in means sleep already.....good morning!
Yah, its morning to me. but gd nite to u. heeheehee
Old 19-09-2008, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yah, its morning to me. but gd nite to u. heeheehee
good morning, as usual checking on all the bros.....?????
Old 19-09-2008, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
good morning, as usual checking on all the bros.....?????
R u migrating? u also MIA few days liao?
Old 19-09-2008, 04:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
Huzige is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuzige is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hmmmmm well said...don't worry I will manage and with bro NobleEagle to guide me there...no problem sure to score one! There is thai girl in CP..? Wow see a solution out for me but then having said that I prefer to eat chinese food when in PRC and tomyam when I am in Thailand....thanks for your advise and guidance!
Sori to confuse, I meant Thai ladies in Thailand. I have not seen Thai MMs in CP yet, but there are Viet MMs and many of them speak Cantonese!!! I’ve seen a lot more Viet MMs in earlier days, but not so many now – maybe they have lost their novelties. Even then, there is one BBS in CP that seem to have a few Viet MMs, but my personal experience is such that I have seen a lot better ones in Vietnam. Like you said, why eat foreign dishes in a place where there are so many nice local dishes. But these “foreign talents” are mainly for the local Chinese, especially in the older days when it was not so easy for them to travel – that’s why “western” dishes such as Russian, Eastern European, South American and even Spanish (with passport to prove) have been a rage at some of the joints (usually SNs) for the local towkays and their invited officials.

I am sure you will have no problem traveling there with bro NobleEagle and there are loads of Singaporeans and Malaysians in CP these days. It was only five years ago when some hotel receptionists couldn’t even recognize a Singaporean passport!

BTW, Dongguan city is 3.5 times the size of little Red Dot Singapore. It can take two hours drive from one end to the other – so, better plan your trip well if you want to visit CP while you are in DG’s other towns if you are visiting on business.

Ooophs, I better not talk about CP in a BKK’s thread. I have been revisiting Thailand more often lately, so running through Thai related threads occasionally. Maybe we can catch up one of these days – I’m a very old fart but still having fun.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1