The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2010, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
Diamond Ladies Drink (DLD) is the barfine. EWR (Early Work Release)
Then I owe you bro .. at that price, it is worth deal ..

Thanks mate
Old 11-02-2010, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Cheers bro, it is probably the best deal around now cuz the bars I went to in Perimeter last month charge 1200.

Hope the promo goes on for a while. Me going in April but that seems like a million years from now
Old 13-02-2010, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Hello,

For the record, please stop or don't patronize Doll House Management Group (Doll House, Crystal Palace Baby Dolls, Tropics and Atlantis Bars) due to constant dishonest practice!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 13-02-2010, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Hello,

For the record, please stop or don't patronize Doll House Management Group (Doll House, Crystal Palace Baby Dolls, Tropics and Atlantis Bars) due to constant dishonest practice!
Thanks for bringing to print what I been wanting to post here for a while already.
I been scammed to pay more then my correct amount and others have also been tried on. Many cheongsters from around the world have been asked to boycott these joints or at least spend minimal when you do go. I cannot help not to visit cos they do provide a better entertainment. So I do want you all to see and walk out or maybe see and buy ONE drink and enjoy the place. Don be prominent and just leave after you seen enough. Girls are usually short time only/ barhop only or worse off, they are runners.
Old 13-02-2010, 12:03 PM
Samster

inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The following establishments come under the Doll House Group:

Doll House
Crystal Palace
Baby Dolls
Tropics
Atlantis
Pony Tail
Club Asia

I go to some of these bars as they have some of the prettiest girls and for the bars entertainment value. But do be careful & always check the bill once the drinks arrive, especially when you bring a girl (your bf) from another bar.

They have been known to charge the cost of their ladies drink for these girls even when they are from other bars when it should just be a normal drink.

But never leave without paying even if you have a dispute. A Swedish guy was beaten up in Dec at Doll House until he was in a coma on his way out because of that
Old 13-02-2010, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Hello,

Doll House group reminds me of Camelot GoGo at Patpong during 2000 to 2003! Camelot had an attractive mamasan who was the wife of the owner encouraged their staff to scammed the customers. After so many complaints and boycotting, they changed the mamasan and policies.

It's a catch-22 situation that you don't want to patronize the establishments but since they havevall the attractive girls, it's hard to boycott!

Also, is it true that the owners are from Hawaii? One of the owner could be my friend's friend! I've heard that they used to be partners with the owners of Pipeline Cafe in Honolulu! I should know, since I'm also from Hawaii. Anyway, I'll see you folks in AC this year.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 14-02-2010, 06:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 20
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Thanks for bringing to print what I been wanting to post here for a while already.
I been scammed to pay more then my correct amount and others have also been tried on. Many cheongsters from around the world have been asked to boycott these joints or at least spend minimal when you do go. I cannot help not to visit cos they do provide a better entertainment. So I do want you all to see and walk out or maybe see and buy ONE drink and enjoy the place. Don be prominent and just leave after you seen enough. Girls are usually short time only/ barhop only or worse off, they are runners.
Yes, I fully agreed. However the significant lamb chop are from Japan and Korea. SBF bros please heed the advice.

Cheers
Old 14-02-2010, 10:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
asiaphile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

StarGate is right at the end. It is a decent setup with LCD screens that display the song that is being played through the sound system.

You missed one of the good ones up further and around the corner

Then again maybe its always been more a locals secret. Its a bikini bar called the Jolly frog and bj's in the bar are common place and they have short time rooms. Recently they were raided so they are about cautious about the short times but if they know you...

and in fact on the corner past just past Stargate turn left and walk up until you see the Thai resturant on the right. Owned by and American and his Thai wife. He recently opened a lounge beside the resturant which is more of a KTV style. He has about 6 girls and there is a VIP room at the back. So there two establishment past Stargate.
Old 14-02-2010, 10:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
asiaphile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
StarGate is right at the end. It is a decent setup with LCD screens that display the song that is being played through the sound system.
Actually my last post i said the lounge opened next to the Thai resturant was more of a KTV. Not really true now i come to think of it. When i visited the girls all did rehersed solo dances on stage so more of a caberet style but when I did not pick a girl the reverted back to the Karaoke they had been doing when i entred.

ps the feed at the Thai resturant is really good
Old 14-02-2010, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:

Also, is it true that the owners are from Hawaii? One of the owner could be my friend's friend! I've heard that they used to be partners with the owners of Pipeline Cafe in Honolulu! I should know, since I'm also from Hawaii. Anyway, I'll see you folks in AC this year.
Heard there were 2 American owners; one died recently & the other leaves the running to local management...not sure if that is true. Yeah Hawaii was mentioned..
Old 14-02-2010, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiaphile View Post

You missed one of the good ones up further and around the corner

Then again maybe its always been more a locals secret. Its a bikini bar called the Jolly frog and bj's in the bar are common place and they have short time rooms. Recently they were raided so they are about cautious about the short times but if they know you...

and in fact on the corner past just past Stargate turn left and walk up until you see the Thai resturant on the right. Owned by and American and his Thai wife. He recently opened a lounge beside the resturant which is more of a KTV style. He has about 6 girls and there is a VIP room at the back. So there two establishment past Stargate.
Thanks for the update bro. How is the quality of the girls at Startgate, Jolly Frog & the bar next to the Thai rest? Its a pretty long trike ride from Fields (where I stay) to that end and the last time I went to Stargate, they had only 6 or 7 girls & all CMI. They used to have the same owners as Roadies I think & during that time they did have a few lookers in their lineup...
Old 14-02-2010, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
gu du deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy Chinese New Year and Valentines' Day to all Bros! Will be in AC in approximately 15 hours time! Hai naku... I am sexcited!
Old 18-02-2010, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
NoDecoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros,

I will be in AC 25-28 if anyone else is there at the same time, let's get a drink or 6. Cool, take it easy.
Old 18-02-2010, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 17
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Cebu Pacific Airline having promotion:

Promotion period 18-21/02/10
Travel period: 1st June-31st Dec 2010

http://book.cebupacificair.com/Search.aspx

Hurry,is a good catch!

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 18-02-2010, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 16
poopbunny is one of the Best!poopbunny is one of the Best!poopbunny is one of the Best!poopbunny is one of the Best!

I have never had any problems with the Doll House Group.

IMO, they have the best looking girls. Crystal Palace and Doll House are my favorite, followed by Atlantis.

I use to hit every bar. Now I just go to above. Sometimes I pop my head inside Agasya and Las Vegas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
The following establishments come under the Doll House Group:

Doll House
Crystal Palace
Baby Dolls
Tropics
Atlantis
Pony Tail
Club Asia

I go to some of these bars as they have some of the prettiest girls and for the bars entertainment value. But do be careful & always check the bill once the drinks arrive, especially when you bring a girl (your bf) from another bar.

They have been known to charge the cost of their ladies drink for these girls even when they are from other bars when it should just be a normal drink.

But never leave without paying even if you have a dispute. A Swedish guy was beaten up in Dec at Doll House until he was in a coma on his way out because of that
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread