The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 21-01-2011, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
Orgasdo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOrgasdo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Hi there,

I will be in Bangkok next week. Can i join u guys if anyout coming out?

Cheers
Old 21-01-2011, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 16
madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

I only know 1 in Pracha Uthit... If u know Nathong, it is on the same street.
Thanks for the info. U hv a great wkend ahead Sir!
Old 21-01-2011, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nbzzz this small small thing u still remember.... I forget long long time ago. I only remember there is a devil beside me, his only words to me "bonk, bonk, bonk." Hmmmm more than 5 yrs ago...
Seems like your reputation spread across few cities. Very well known for holding your alcohol.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 21-01-2011, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Naemlo,

He has one of the strongest liver in Southeast Asia! What is your secret? I usually vimit after 4 beers or 5 shots of hard ETOH!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 21-01-2011, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 21
surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Naemlo,

He has one of the strongest liver in Southeast Asia! What is your secret? I usually vimit after 4 beers or 5 shots of hard ETOH!
His secret very simple.. He pee faster than he can drink.. It helps he has a BIG tap..
我不是随便的人,但我随便起来不是人
Old 21-01-2011, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaster View Post
Thanks for the info. U hv a great wkend ahead Sir!
This weekend will be shit.... I am taking a 5 hrs bus to Petchaboon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Seems like your reputation spread across few cities. Very well known for holding your alcohol.
U nothing better to do?? Come here add salt and vingear?? Waiting for your trip here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
They just kidding with u. I normally 1 bottle of beer and go home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surachai View Post
His secret very simple.. He pee faster than he can drink.. It helps he has a BIG tap..
Recently u quite free, when coming to BKK and V2 again?
Old 21-01-2011, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Incongnito is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Bangkok Field Report

hi guys, last year i was in BKK and went to RCA for some drink n dance happening session with 2 of my guy frens. Oh well, crowded and if u think that singapore Zouk is happening, den im sorry u must really goto SLIM/FLUX..music can be equally as good as any clubs in spore. Gals are classier and of cuz prettier as compared to those look unriped fruits in singapore club scenes..
was a happy man thru a nite cuz a group of thai local were asking ask to join them...bought drks and had fun the whole nite. Grind and rubba against the butts of different sexy young hot thais...some were fair and my particular veg was tanned but look more like SPG gals in singapore.
Finally when its abt time 3plus.. we were abt to leave that place and i was more than happy cuz she was holding on my hands like GF BF alrdy... i was thinking to myself "HO SEI LIAO....got ONS liao" ....i was abit high tho.
At about this time when we board on to a cab...i was wondering how come so many of her frens followed??guess wat ? they said they wanna hit another club that closes at 7am ?? I was like WTF ??? SIngaporeans bio clock when comes to club ends about 3plus 4plus but of cuz those younger ones can tahen after 4...for me im like 30 alrdy ..how to tahan till 7am ????

Thus bo bian lan lan...have to follow and drink again...wel nice experience but im really feeling tired and worn out after drink since 9pm and standing dancing and rubbaing for more than 7hrs ?? reminds me of my waitering job 15yrs ago..

6am...guess wat..club is filled with more ppl coming in..n i don know why..i can say that 7 out of 10 patrons wore sunglasses inside...lol ..They think they are so cool but they look like fools...hahah.sorry but i cant stop laffing...reminds mi of the 1990s ah bengs in Fire disco..

Finallly left for hotel i reli buey tahan...good thing is that she follow me....bad thing i don know i can last till we both shower n tCSS before actions start..i was high but not drunk n that is worse. she ...high also but 60 percent sober...

Bathed...brush teeth....
TCSS and action start...overall she is a good FB
BBBBBBBJJJJJJ n while doin it she will moan ...
i got her number n she will be with me all time when i go BKK next time...
Old 22-01-2011, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
This sounded silly but as a newbie, I will like some tips or advice from seniors here. I am looking for a restaurant pub with slow music and a glass of red wine.
Any other suggestion??

Bro Naemlo,

Good luck to your pursuit and buy 9,999 roses for your date. Yes, let her be proud of receiving with all 9,999 roses ( as named in the Thai song ) rather than just 999 roses as per the 'Kee Nei' Chinese version of the song.
Guarantee that she will sing and kiss you all night long.

Knowntender
Old 22-01-2011, 01:18 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post

Good luck to your pursuit and buy 9,999 roses for your date.
I checked, to decor my whole room with roses will cost me abt 30,000THB.
Old 22-01-2011, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=naemlo;5611455]This weekend will be shit.... I am taking a 5 hrs bus to Petchaboon.

Yo,

Hope that u have a great time for your journey to Petchaboon. Well, I have a great time with our drinking session @Nana. Cheers.
Old 22-01-2011, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushnell 1918cb View Post
Hope that u have a great time for your journey to Petchaboon. Well, I have a great time with our drinking session @Nana. Cheers.
I forget to pass money to u. Anyway, hope your shitting is ok.
Old 22-01-2011, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 21
surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Recently u quite free, when coming to BKK and V2 again?
Seldom go Thailand now.. Why? U wanna keep me company? Or u gotnew places to bring me?

Aiya u want flowers just go pak klong talak.. Flowers there cheap like dirt if u buy in bulk..
我不是随便的人,但我随便起来不是人
Old 22-01-2011, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This weekend will be shit.... I am taking a 5 hrs bus to Petchaboon.

U nothing better to do?? Come here add salt and vingear?? Waiting for your trip here.
Enjoy your trip. Still waiting to see when can go there.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 22-01-2011, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Enjoy your trip. Still waiting to see when can go there.
Roger, my ass will be enjoying the 5 hrs trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surachai View Post
Seldom go Thailand now.. Why? U wanna keep me company? Or u gotnew places to bring me?
Yes, new place.... U sure song song till jurong.
Old 22-01-2011, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Naemlo,

If you ever wants to detoxify your alcohol intake, let me know and I'll take you to brand new EBI Fitness and Spa in HuayKwang. EBI has very cold pool, hot pool, whirl pool, sauna and steam sauna with excellent customer service by porters! Also, if you wants to build your muscle, they have small gym in the facility! Moreover, they provide excellent Thai massage by aunties so no hanky panky.

Professor YingYang,

Please let me know during your next visit to Bangkok If you also wants to visit EBI Fitness and Spa. Great place to relax, drink and detoxify your body from heavy drinking and partying! It's brand new spa so it's very clean and they have excellent customer service.

Even though they don't have attractive girls on the premises, you can go across the street and visit Sapphire Exclusive Kapoo Massage Center.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1