The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 25-03-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
BloodDust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Cartoon from FG.

What the bros posted FR all is true. She looks like a poly/uni girl in her early 20s, height about 1.65m,long hair slim body, cute perky butt. Her tits about small B. Slightly tan.
When I went in talk chit chat with her and she said I'm her 7th customer of the day haha but showered me well sop and see her slim body no stretch marks make me hard. We lie down touch touch abit then she service me already. Haven't attack my shaft she attacked my balls thoroughly machiam help me wash balls then next time you know right she lift my leg up and AR me. Not for a short while but good 5mins at least. I don't know what her tongue made of but like got battery like that. The next best thing is her bbbj. Though she got braces but won't feel it and the way she does it is damn good! Don't see her innocent innocent like that but she knows how to do a fantastic bbbj.
Next I reciprocate so went down on her for good 15mins. Licked her fingered her made her cum twice.. Inside all watery then can feel the muscles squeezing your fingers then I faster poke her liao. Because of her size and even though many customers, her lovely hole is still tight. Her moans are not those commercial fake one but genuine moans and made me cum in no time for 1st shot.
After massaged her abit let her relax I started using my tongue to eat her well.. When a lady is more relaxed she will cum more, always telling me I finish liao I finish liao but made her cum more times. Caps on and fights on! Doggy her alllll the way and can feel her hole clam, unclam and clam again. My 90mins session was totally worth it!

This is a stable that I always trust and the OKT is friendly and prompt in replies. She's going back 27th so try out fast bros!
Old 25-03-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
coraebelle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally made the decision to give it a try on: Miso from GX
https://sbfsg.agency/showth...765&highlight=

Looks she is hot and sexy, pairs of beautiful legs( sorry my fetish is ladies leg) give her a 9/10

Boobs Natural, don't know what cup exactly but nice to zhut zhut and teh.
Pussy I'm very particular about clean pussy and she is clean shaved, her expression gave me she love to be paint so I been painting on her g spot to make her more wet.

Bbbj 8/10 up and down standard, but she was afraid I don't feel comfortable she still ask me, any request to make me feel more shiok and tutoring her Abit by licking my balls slurpy and wet. Great attitude 😎

FJ I love missionary by Frenching and grabbing her leg to fuck her deeper, Her moan filled in my ear and she hug me very tightly, accommodate with my request with no rejection. Like doing with my gf, no bad breath. Didn't manage to end my 2nd shot as I'm tired, she gave me a good massage.

Overall she is a nice girl, I'm contented and happy with this bonk. Bros looking for her please take good care of her. RTF definitely yes!

Old 25-03-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
antiwipe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Honey from Seduction

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=honey

Looks: 9/10 not photogenic. Indeed prettier irl. Need meet in person to wake up my bloody cock

Body: 8.5/10 effortless sexy body. She said she rarely exercise one. Most of the time on bed. 😛

Frenching: 9/10 gooood. Very good

Boobs: 8/10 B cup. Not an issue

Bbbj: 8.5/10 suction to max. Didn’t shy away at all. Straight to point suck my cock

Fj: 8.5/10 all around fuck skills. Demure and commando both can

Rtf: yes, no doubt yes
Old 25-03-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

FR for Serena SR

TLDR;

A hot, hardworking natural chick from LOS

Looks: 8/10 SYT look
Body: 9/10 Pls refer to live pic above
Boobs: 10/10 Pls refer to live pic above
DFK: Light french
Paint: She said ok but I didn't try
BBBJ: 8/10 Very good effort, CIM-able
FJ: 8/10 Works hard, no rush
GFE: 8/10 I wasn't in the most chatty of moods today but she tried to make the conversation, mostly in thai.
RTF: Yes for natural bewbs

Overall a good cost performance bonk. Highlights is her toned natural body with them huge melons.

Came in to the session with half a mind still at work but left a thoroughly satisfied man. She saw that I was focused on my phone upon entry and in the shower but when on the bed she told me to take it easy and let her do the work to make me relax...started with light kissing evolving into frenching and a nice catbath which immediately focused me on the game at hand lol.

BBBJ warmed me up well and I flipped her over to give her boobs the proper attention they deserved and she responded super well, becoming wet fast as I ramped up the ante with some rubbing on her clit while frenching in between. Capped on and entered missionary into her wet pussy. Super responsive to nipple play and will play with her own nipples during FJ. Released in cowgirl watching the boobs bounce bounce bounce.

Second shot is where my tired state did me no good- I pretty much was going well but couldn't cum even after 30 minutes of bonking. She kindly offered a CIM finish which I managed, or else paiseh lol.... One of the better CIM finishes I've had where she bothered to suck a little bit more after cumming instead of running to the bathroom! Kudos to her not even making a meep of complaint even though I used nearly all the 90 minutes...

Overall a very good bonk- especially if you're into toned, natural bodied chicks.

Last edited by nakadashi555; 25-03-2023 at 10:42 PM.
Old 25-03-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Garko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for WoW from SR
Went for a mystery bonk as I couldn't decide
OKT was very responsive and friendly, gave clear instructions too.

Looks exactly as the pics, even prettier in person.
Everything else is exactly as other bros mentioned in FRs, really just wow. Even though i was unable to finish my second shot, we tried rly hard and not once did she complain but she gave it her all too.

Count myself rly lucky to get her, damn worth for such a gem. Overall just WOW!
Old 25-03-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 6
ultraben deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyultraben deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=926836

Review for new girl yelena from bro ken. first blood opinion v

She looks 90% similar to her posted live video. very fair and smooth white skin. no standard thai tan here.

I accidentally refreshed the forum when i was writing the fr so i'm just going to give a quick rundown of things here. ( it was already a full page, FML )

looks: 8/10 fair white skin, chinese looking face, girl next door vibes. look most similar to her posted live video. base ur expectations on the live video instead of the pics with more PS.

body: 9/10 i'm normally a guy that likes very skinny girls but a girl like her is the rare exception that comes around once in awhile. yielding a great pair of d cup that is soft and supple and almost feels natural as u squeeze them in cowgirl position when she is ontop of u and bouncing. props to her surgeon here. the true definition of meaty in the RIGHT places. juicy bubble butt with really slender legs. her legs are so skinny that even she complains that she wants her leg to gain more fat as she want thicker legs. has a cute tiny beer belly from all the drinking she does in thailand. she told me if there are thirty days in a month she is drinking 26 days haha. understandable. great body to cuddle with in between shots. too skinny sometimes nothing to hold :/ can fondle her soft supple breasts as you are cuddling tgt.

bbbj: 10/10 one of her shining factors. can tell she is experienced in this field. wet? yes! sensual? yes! DEEPTHROAT? FUCK YES! FACE FUCK? FUCK YES! but be gentle on her bros. catbathed me before she slowly moved south and took great care of my balls before putting my cock in her warm moist mouth. shiok ah! great suction too and 0 accidental teeth action at all. almost lost my first shot there but no way am i gonna give up not pounding that fat ass.

fj: 10/10 one INSANE grinder with GREAT cowgirl stamina. told me she hasnt had sex for some time now and i can tell from her horniness and how she whack everything on me haha. grinder me hard and long as she moaned and panted and it was so sexy seeing her bite her lips in ecstasy and breathing hard from all the action. let her do all the work and enjoy herself while i squeeze and play with her boobs before switching over to missionary. pounded her hard and went in for frenching in the heat of the moment as our tongue intertwined and our hips bang against each other. finished my first shot there. before we started she told me she is feeling cold but told me it was getting hot after that steamy sex. second shot turned her around and pounded her ass hard as i listen to her ecstastic stereo moans that reverberated the room. grabbed her boobs from behind and pounded her hard and feel her meaty juicy ass slap against my groin as she assists u in moving forward and backwards. really taking initiative to increase the experience. great chemistry!

gfe: 11/10 after reading all that, the icing ontop of the cake is that she is the most chinese fluent fl i have met in my many years of chionging. nobody is able to hold a candle to her in terms of the hold on the chinese lamguage. broke the ice easily and is able to talk to you about anything under the sun in between shots. never a dull moment with her. allegedly she learned chinese solely from watching douyin. gotta take my hats off to her for that. an impressive feat!
will cuddle you and hug u tightly on the bed and tells me that she hasnt felt the embrace of a man for quite some time. SHE IS WAITING FOR ALL YOU BROS!

overall a really great bonk, yet again i would say one of the best bonks of this year easily. confirm ang pai material! better secure a slot fast before she is fully booked out bros! you snooze, you lose
Old 25-03-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
geigroutte is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Diamond (GC24)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=925765

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Diamond
Shave: Trimmed
French: A bit
English: Basic
Looks: True to the pics, SYT
Body: Very tight, slim and smooth fair skin
Boobs: Nice C+ cups, enhanced
FJ: Nice bonk with moans but maybe a little fake

Overall: She's very smily like her pics, patient and service oriented. She even insisted on giving a massage The only downside to me was that the GFE was not too great maybe because she's not too comfortable with English but she was still friendly.
Old 25-03-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
Martellcb is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Carrot [Seduction]

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ghlight=carrot

OKT: trustworthy

LOOKS: 10 prettiest i’ve had
BODY: 8.5 good figure. Actually this body can be model one.
BOOBS: 9 nice pair of tits. Wasn’t able to control myself i just kept on touching her tits and played with her nipples. Her moans tells so much how she enjoyed it.
BBBJ: 8.5 her suctions blew my mind of. View of her kneeling in front of me sucking my dick was damn hot. Damn pleasurable. Controlled very hard
FJ: 8.5 only thing i can say is… fuck yeah! Power. She took out the devil out of me.
Damn horny damn hard just kept on bonking her. Had to give it to her.. COB

GFE: high gfe. Hugs, pecks and touches all have

RTF: yes
Old 25-03-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
davidleo123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Fun
Looks : 10/10 Look exact to photos, no bait here.
Body : 10/10 Slim type, model feels. Displays a confident self, small nips, good size to grab with entire palm.
BBBJ : 10/10 Slurpy, wet, as if she eating your kampong last time sell that kind of popsicle
FJ : 10/10 Moans well, seductive expression, grabs you to fuck her more.
GFE : 8/10 May feel a little awkward for starters but her FJ makes it up.
RTF : Yes
Old 26-03-2023, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 11
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

Fr for diamond from gentlemen club

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread...hlight=diamond

Okt: have been patronising bro gc for quite awhile, 3 words: fast, smooth, responsive

Looks:exactly like photo, very pretty. Especially those smiles, sweet and brighten up the room

Body, smooth skin, hourglass figure, and that meaty ass for a solid doggy.

Boobs: handful, soft almost like natural. Those perky nip gets hard easily. I keep playing with it

Catbath: very sensual and she took her time. love it.

Bbbj: never time but she really can suck for very long. Good suction, change between licking and sucking. She will lick from the balls and slowly works her way up. Feeling damn shiok

Frenching: read that she don't do french so never initiate it. But she will give light peck.

Painting: during 2nd shot took my time to work on this. Can tell she love to be licked, as she closed her eyes relaxed and occasionally moaned and squirmed. After painting no need ky she is so wet that i just slipped right in.

Fj: accomodating with the position i requested. During missionary when we locked eyes she will look at me with those slutty cfm look which make me just want to pump harder. As said her big meaty ass is really good for doggy.

Gfe: can converse in english so no issue. Did her best to break the ice and will even offer to give me a massage after my 1st shot. And that massage is really a bonus, she gave a solid bone cracking thai massage.
Old 26-03-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
Langqun0125 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any gal at Farrer Park now?
Old 26-03-2023, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 6
Yenkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYenkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYenkey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lemon galaxyxcort

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=2...4#post22178164

Short bonk for the lady

Location: central, hotel. Better than the infamous g-land hotel
Okt: reply fast for booking, nice of him
Lady: 24-25 yrs, A cup, sizeable nipple. Unfortunately, english lacking and need use translator. Back Ang Kong and arm Ang Kong

Advised for some bros maybe can bring your own towel maybe, eventhough decent size towel provided

Shower together. Decent toilet enough to shower 2 people. Finger her abit to see if she respond in shower. Right after it, she went down and blow in shower for a short while. Dry up outside and use translator to see if can take live pics. Lady say ok and approve to take photo.

After this photo, she went down and blow straight away

Went to bed shortly after this and continue blow. No cat bath but dfk. Abit uncomfortable as did not have any mouth wash during shower. Just lightly kiss back and she begin to suck brother again. She went to take cap and I went to finger her. Started to get wet, lady respond well. Caps on and ride. Quite tight surprisingly, slowly pump. Had to control if not explode, lady then turn over reverse cowgirl and ride. Pump hard and shoot inside. Want to cof but can’t control oh well.

Final result: decent bonk. 7.5/10 . Paid 100 for 1 shot so no complains

Rtf: not likely with a lot of lady in the market. Will however return to bonk ladies from this stable due to the price offers and fast response of okt, as long as same or better quality lady is brought in. Price paid/offered by okt is good enough for value bonk.

Personal Feedback given to okt as well, hope he let the ladies know for it.

*photos all approve by lady for review*

All fr written is based on personal experience and preference. Take review lightly and your millage may vary🙏🤟🙏

Last edited by Yenkey; 26-03-2023 at 07:05 PM.
Old 26-03-2023, 12:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Tictactits is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=milk

Lady: Milk
Stable: Seduction
Okt: good recommendations, speaks the truth

Looks: 8.5 hot chio bu
Body: 9/10 curvy with them long legs. Such a turn on
Boobs: 10/10 they are huge. Boob lovers will go crazy for
Bbbj: 8.5/10 started slow and sensual till she gets crazy about it. Power!
Fj: 9/10 hard working and horny woman. Started to give me soft shy moans.things got heaty then she unleashed that naughty side of her. Solid bonk bros

Rtf: i like all good stuff. May try other girls first
Old 26-03-2023, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
rollinglemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Noota from Flirtygirl's

Looks & body is similar to the photos bro Vlad posted and his FR is accurate to my experience as well.
BBBJ was really good and did a long time, only stopped when I told her to before I exploded
FJ: good rider and nice facial expression she got a nice ass so can feel it when she starts pumping you too. will keep going down to french you and kiss your neck/ears, her moans sounds genuine and makes the FJ session more enjoyable

Overall a really good bonk for the price of 120/2/90, yes she is lacking slightly in looks/body compared to those higher price chiobus/xmm but her service definitely makes up for it. (And she doesn't look bad too, confirm won't reject imo. Kind of like the helper at your friend's house that looks pretty decent with a nice butt that you want to bonk )
Will rec bros who are into frenching and good service to give her a try

8/10 session for me.

As usual bros, YMMV.
Old 26-03-2023, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 2
LeonardTWK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for lynn Eroticsecrets
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread...093&highlight=

Look: 8.5/10 looks similar except for the slight blemishes.

Boobs: 8/10 Enhanced C feels abit hard but its fine

Bbbj: 9/10 Sh seasoned professional, slow with good suction. She can DT quite nicely without gagging.

Fj: 10/10 For the 1st shot she started by riding me slowly and gradually increasing the speed , going for second shot we started of by her giveing me another Bj before going for doggy position and i could not resist her moans and switched to turbo speed and let go on her body.

Overall: very good experience value for money @120

OKT: fast reply and very friendly
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1