The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-02-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Finally get a slot with miumiu.

As the bros mentioned, she is not the new mls, her last stint prob is 2019.

Let me do a comparison between Aini and Miu as they both offer FN svc. Based on my first visit for them.

Booking stage:
Aini > Miu
Aini will list all details and available timing in ONE sms.
Miu message skill like other mls, just normal.

Aini (latest location) wc is shared with another ml fyi. Both easy to reach.
But hygiene wise, miu is slightly better, I found many ants in aini in place (maybe she too sweet hehe). Miu will put kitchen towel on bed just like what Fiona did. I found it useless haha, all sticking on my balls... lol

Looks:
Well, I prefer miu over aini. Miu met me without any makeup, just look like 周迅, the small version. Miu more like plain girl (in pretty way) while aini like ml laojiao hehe.

Body:
Miu > Aini
I like petite girls, miu only 150 something which almost the same height with the rochor Cxxryl if you know.

Boobs / Ass
Aini > miu.
Aini bigger than miu, both natural. Aini tits darker than miu. Miu boobs suitable for her body frame. Aini ass win.

Massage:
Aini = miu
Aini will step your back, miu massage also power, got strength.

Sensual:
Miu > aini
Miu will do a good catbath and using her pussy to rub ur leg, very syok and she will ask you how u want to finish, very accommodating. Miu complexion is betyer than aini, smooth and fair. And there is something u can explore, ymmv.

Bath:
Aini will wash your dick before and after massage.
Miu will wash your whole body after massage in fn.

Gfe:
Miu > aini
Aini gfe is very high but a bit fake for me. I am bbfa and keep saying me slim and handsome haha.
Miu more nature in this way, she will not call u a nick baobei/laogong.
Someone will like aini’s gfe for sure. She is a sweet girl btw

Damage:
Miu 120 aini 130

Rtm: miu for me

Both exp based on first time visit

Both are hard to get a slot but miu dun offer long time advance.
Agree with your fr bro. ����
I just visit her miu miu yesterday.
She show me the list of unread msg she had. And told me she will only do random numbers check first before replying. Really must heng heng den can book her. Bo bian now high demand period.
From what she told me. She work as a masseuse since very young. Cant rem she said 17 or what. Got proper training one. Really got strength. U can tell from her "muscular arms" ask her flex give u see if u guys visit her.
Sensual also got standard. Really got training one. I feel more comfortable with miu miu than aini
Overall: will rtm.
Old 15-02-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 5
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
thanks for the effort. will take note. my humble points to you.
Returned bro. Both can try actually..

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
thanks for the red light. looks not bad though. 160 is on top
of entrance fee?
100 HJ FC
120 HJ SN
140 BJ with plastic
160 FJ
All included entry ticket fee..

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
Agree with your fr bro. ����
I feel more comfortable with miu miu than aini
Overall: will rtm.
She pressed me really hard haha, I can still feel the ache 1 day later on my butt and back shoulder which normally after massage at clean joint.
But if purely for massage, I think Aimee still over miu miu.
Old 15-02-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7355 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Alamak, actually it wasn't you... I just looked at my pm again, it was my TB bro in arms... bkba333. Thanks bro. Xoxo lol
Yah... wasn’t me lah..... I was puzzled too when u mentioned me.... lol.... so anyway, I took the opportunity to thank those whose reliable reviews I chose to follow. Cheers bro!
Old 15-02-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
Keeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

so now that cny over liao, will we finally see the new girls being listed on the websites? Hopefully will add more variety and standard to the current pool
Old 15-02-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Xammi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, don't mind a quick question? There was a listing for a Xiao Ye Mao. Can't find it now. Can anyone help?

Done manual combing of threads and forum search all come up empty..
Old 15-02-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 0
Lizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Was MM aka Sugar also had a stint previously as Breeze before?
Possible..... as this is her 4th trip here and she dun even remember the names she used previously..... or she's playing dumb and not telling.
Old 15-02-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 21
jackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud of

Anyone got recent fr for starry / qing chuan? If they are really that chio and good

This 2 are the one i always wanted to try but so far no luck after a couple years. Either got no reply or time slot doesn't fit mine.
Old 15-02-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Returned bro. Both can try actually..

100 HJ FC
120 HJ SN
140 BJ with plastic
160 FJ
All included entry ticket fee..

She pressed me really hard haha, I can still feel the ache 1 day later on my butt and back shoulder which normally after massage at clean joint.
But if purely for massage, I think Aimee still over miu miu.
Haha her strength really no joke.

Massage and body "Skylly" My first choice.
Service wise will be the retired Natalie.
Old 15-02-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 5
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
Haha her strength really no joke.

Massage and body "Skylly" My first choice.
Service wise will be the retired Natalie.
I miss Nat haha..
Shower you and blow in shower... OMG
And blow in various position
The sensual is max
Old 15-02-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
Mushrooms is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMushrooms is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros here tried this MILF from SLG local section yet?
Have been quite some time since I visited any ML due to the very little selection...

https://sglonelyguys.site/bo-bo-massage/
Old 15-02-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
karingoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Has anyone tried Lin Lin https://sglonelyguys.site/linlin-massage/ recently?
Old 15-02-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1421 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackylee View Post
Anyone got recent fr for starry / qing chuan? If they are really that chio and good

This 2 are the one i always wanted to try but so far no luck after a couple years. Either got no reply or time slot doesn't fit mine.
The last I visited qc 2-3 mths ago I still find her chio. But really vanilla service. No kissing no roaming down south etc. Hasn't visited in awhile as the last few times it felt like she was very not interested. Somehow felt like she got bao-ed
Old 15-02-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Hardstick123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.site/lisa-massage/

Anyone tried Lisa? Can share MR?
Old 15-02-2021, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Finally get a slot with miumiu.

As the bros mentioned, she is not the new mls, her last stint prob is 2019.

Let me do a comparison between Aini and Miu as they both offer FN svc. Based on my first visit for them.

Booking stage:
Aini > Miu
Aini will list all details and available timing in ONE sms.
Miu message skill like other mls, just normal.

Aini (latest location) wc is shared with another ml fyi. Both easy to reach.
But hygiene wise, miu is slightly better, I found many ants in aini in place (maybe she too sweet hehe). Miu will put kitchen towel on bed just like what Fiona did. I found it useless haha, all sticking on my balls... lol

Looks:
Well, I prefer miu over aini. Miu met me without any makeup, just look like 周迅, the small version. Miu more like plain girl (in pretty way) while aini like ml laojiao hehe.

Body:
Miu > Aini
I like petite girls, miu only 150 something which almost the same height with the rochor Cxxryl if you know.

Boobs / Ass
Aini > miu.
Aini bigger than miu, both natural. Aini tits darker than miu. Miu boobs suitable for her body frame. Aini ass win.

Massage:
Aini = miu
Aini will step your back, miu massage also power, got strength.

Sensual:
Miu > aini
Miu will do a good catbath and using her pussy to rub ur leg, very syok and she will ask you how u want to finish, very accommodating. Miu complexion is betyer than aini, smooth and fair. And there is something u can explore, ymmv.

Bath:
Aini will wash your dick before and after massage.
Miu will wash your whole body after massage in fn.

Gfe:
Miu > aini
Aini gfe is very high but a bit fake for me. I am bbfa and keep saying me slim and handsome haha.
Miu more nature in this way, she will not call u a nick baobei/laogong.
Someone will like aini’s gfe for sure. She is a sweet girl btw

Damage:
Miu 120 aini 130

Rtm: miu for me

Both exp based on first time visit

Both are hard to get a slot but miu dun offer long time advance.

Tried Miu² and overall still reasonable. But to compare with Aini in overall physical attributes, the former would still have the edge as overall more well-balanced. Miu² is extremely petite, makes tall guy feels like giant.

Overall still can try if she offer a slot, guess if it's back to 2019 when she was here, unlikely she will gather so much attention. Now is really a good time for her to shine.
Old 15-02-2021, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xammi View Post
Hey guys, don't mind a quick question? There was a listing for a Xiao Ye Mao. Can't find it now. Can anyone help?

Done manual combing of threads and forum search all come up empty..
https://sglonelyguys.site/xiao-ye-mao-massage/

Bro, she’s still listed in slg -_-
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1