The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 25-03-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
MaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oswin View Post

PAT from FG

Okt: Solid, always responsive and friendly

Looks 8.5/10 WYSIWYG. No bait and switch. Nice feature with big round eyes.

Body 9/10 Smooth complexion, fair skin with season big D boobs. Vey welcome to lick suck and fondle with her boobs.

Frenching 10/10 Auto type, more and more aggreseive when her horny mode turn on, from soft kiss to tongue fighting. She seems to be enjoying as i slowly move my hand down south it's already wet. +points

AR 9/10 Clean my butt clean clean in shower. Licking and poking. The ticklish feeling very shiok, recommend for AR lover.

Bbbj+CIM 9/10 Wet slurping type, no black face nor slightest bad vibe feeling given when she blow for long, she's hungry for it. Balls licking and blowing my lil bro with good suction, CIM for my first shot.

Massage 9/10 Told me she is self learn type. Pretty good.

Fj 9/10 After massage, my turn to service her. Went south painting and she is very sensitive, letting out soft moans and twisting her body. Turns me real on, can't tahan, caps on and ask her hard pounding if she allow, told me she loves it.. No ky needed, only tried Missionary and Doggie. Started slow in missionary pos to pump her real hard when doggie, the cushion and the way she response will make a man blood rush.

Previous samsters FR all on point. Pat GFE is off the chart, out to please, gentle soft spoken, cuddle with you, hardworking, literally will fulfill your desire/request(not those extreme type bros, please).
Her English is good enough to communicate.
Highly recommend to bros this gem.
Please take good care of her.

Confirm RTF
She's on my shortlist too
Old 25-03-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jellybeanie321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Miki from Love Affair

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=22157083#post22157083

Looks: 9.5/10, smooth complexion, typical thai tan.
Boobs: 9.5 /10 at least D, enhanced big and soft, perky sensitive nips. Giggle and moan when u swim your tougue around.
Body 9.5/10, petite curvy and young body. 1.5plus
Kissing: didnt try
BBBJ: 9/10 Warm, wet and sensational, yr tougue will lock and swirl tightly around yr bro's head,
FJ: s 10/10 he is v tight and wet easily, she make good pumps during riding. the view is spectacular with view and her horny slutty, moaning face.
GFE 10/10, u getting basically rounding a kinda first timer shy unit student with a smoothing moan that is please to getting u to f her more.
RTF: yes, rare gem, uni student, non commercial feel.

Overall: Well, u r in for a treat for a final year uni student. She can speak good English with some touch of chinese, communicating with her is a breeze. She is extremely shy, horny and really out to please u. Well, as usual standard shower. But when on bed, is not SOP anymore, she will look inexperience, innocent, shy with seductive looks, and ready at your command to do whatever u would like to fulfil yr desire, sitting at the side of the bed. She start by prowling over u, giving u hugs, slow patting yr little bro, handsfree bbbj. After that the Fj become intense , cowgirl, missionary, carrying and pump to my heart content, nvr a time she and I would stop for a full 30 mins sweaty and intense session. What caught me thinking now, is still her slutty heavenly moaning that have me caught mesmerizing and high.
Old 25-03-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
gcd8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for pinky from es
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread...455&highlight=

OKT fast and respnosive booked a mystery and got pinky
she is a very hardworing lady very friendly and has a high sex drive kind of person
loves to tease gave me a very good shower experience unlike some ladies would just ask you to
shower alone or just do it cause its thier job, we undressed togther and head in the shower told her
to start Bbbj nice slow at 1st and gradually increasing in speed and suction as well that was where i
nearly unload so i told her lets finish it on the bed giving me alittle more time to enjoy my 1st shot
settled of with doggie her moans each time i thrusted in gave me such high and sealed the deed for
the 1st shot. I was too tired for 2nd She seem to want it, too bad not in good form me. Will rtf again.
Old 25-03-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chemberel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Christian & Dior from GentlemenClub24

Gotta give kudos to the bro behind GMC stable for his recommendation of this duo. Like others whom have given their report, GMC is fast in his response and also clear with his instructions.

What i like:

1) Looks of both

Call me silly but i had many a times duped by stables representation of the girls looks online which made me steer away from SBF. Normally real life vs online picture is like two worlds apart. But GMC keeps it real. Dior looks 90% similar. Lots of eye make up and not super gorgeous but overall very cute. Her CFM face will make you super horny. While Christian has a 95% similarity, with slim body model like features

2) Location

Clean, discrete and ample parking space. Easy to find as well. The place is well kept. Extra points for that.

3) Body

Dior is Voluptuous, shapely and no hidden fats. Although her tits are enhanced but still nice to squeeze. Super awesome i would say.

Christian is slim would pass for a car model, she is leggy with slim thighs, and barely any fats showing. Definitely more of a classy feel to her

4) GFE

Reasonably good. They are nice and friendly ladies. Easy to break the ice especially if you can speak Thai. But english is ok as well. They are willing to please and satisfy you too.

Overall verdict

Despite several things that are pretty minor, the overall feeling was still satisfactory. Decent good bonk! I would recommend for all to try them. They are very cute and lovely pair.

RTF: Maybe... I would like to try Christian and other stable girls now that GMC has revived my faith in SBF!

Hope this FR helps in your choices bros
Old 25-03-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Copyright0 is Cool - loads of Potential

Ginny @ lust

Long story short
As advertised 90% resembled (left and right picture resemble the most), Syt lover

Had a enjoyable time with her. i would describe her as a pretty OL with a hardworking attitude. Served me well and I cum twice within 1 hour. In between shots, she gave me a hard massage, not the professional kind but it is hard. I enjoyed her Bbbj, but I am too horny and I have to stop her to proceed with FJ. Overall a nice lady that I would like to see her again if time and money permit.

Looks:8/10
Boobs: 8/10 B+ Cup. Inverted nips
Bbbj: 8.5/10
FJ: 8.5/10 very accommodating.
Gfe: 10/10 eager to pleases. KC very strong. Willing to learn too

True gem. Please treat her well!
Old 25-03-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
fishermanbuddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Club Friday - Hanny
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=926614

Looks – 8/10
Body – 9/10
Boobs – 7/10
Frenching – 9/10
Bbbj – 10/10
FJ – 10/10
GFE – 10/10

FR for Hanny is on point. One of the rare cases actual person looks better than photos. Pretty lady with nice slim body. Natural Bs not recommended for big boob lover bros. BBBJ with slurping and DT was major turn on nearly CIM. FJ she was responsive and passionate. The deed was filled with feelings with tight body contact hugs and DFK. Hot lover sex style. GFE definitely high with her.
Old 25-03-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 14
tomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomabcde8 View Post

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=924688

FR for Molly from Gentlemen Club24.

TLDR: 10/10 must bonk. No bonk your loss.

Looks: 9/10 (10/10 for me being bias. Very very pretty. Looks like that university school belle that you always wanted to bonk)
Body: 10/10 (Tall and slim, model height and body)
Boobs: 10/10 (Enhanced but you can't tell as it's very well done. Soft and perky no signs of scar)
Frenching: 10/10 (Non-stop DFK and kisses throughout the session. I can't remember when we were not frenching. Even in shower also no stop. Even more so during break)
BBBJ: 9/10 (No stop won't stop until you ask to stop. Handsfree all the way. Very hardworking no complains at all.)
Painting: 9/10 (Fully cleaned shaved, paint all you want)
FJ: 10/10 (Very good rider, non-stop grinding, along with non-stop DFK)
GFE: 10/10 (This is where she shines out the most. Full of smiles and hugs and french. Her smile is so sweet you can get diabetes.)
Communication: 10/10 (Speaks chinese so no language barrier)
RTF: Yes. I hardly ever RTF but this is a must RTF.

Session started well upon seeing Molly. Little bro instant hard-on as she's very pretty and have model body with perky boobs. Standard shower with smiles all over and started with frenching already. Come out and wipe clean. She ask if I have eaten lunch. I replied not yet, can I eat you? Molly replied with a big smile and say Yes! and give me a big kiss. From this point on I already lost. Would not bore with too much details.

In summary, everything was good, there's nothing bad at all, in fact everything was too good. Molly is easily one of my top few bonks ever. She's the hot GF that you ever wanted. I can easily see many being RTF and it's your loss if you miss her out. Btw do book 90 mins instead of 45 mins simply because time pass so fast with her. There's alot of pretty girls recently, even within the stable itself today came Christian Dior which looks damn good, but it's an easy choice to go back to Molly. The FR may seems exaggerated but she's simply that good. I don't even give that high score often but Molly more than deserved it.
Went for RTF today, great bonk and more GFE. Molly's leaving in a few more days. Don't miss out!

On a side note, happen to see Diamond on the way out. Surprised to see that she is super pretty and looks a lot better than the pictures. Maybe a booking is necessary.
As they're too far away to make a reality.
Old 25-03-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Utilitility is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Soo Yuen fr Club Friday
Looks : Sweet, tanned, very pretty syt who looks like pics! (with fair filter)
Body : super slim and petite with large firm boobs
Service : accommodating, gentle and soft spoken; enjoyed the nice quickie session!
RTF : seldom rtf, but planning to for SooYuen!

OKT: reliable, quick hassle-free arrangement👍
Nice central location (one of current favourites, easy for drivers)
Old 25-03-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 18
halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
Any idea why Nooky is looking for a bitch?
That's their 204 girl, could have gone AWOL. I saw she got a good FR though, maybe too good until kena bao but never report to boss first. Hope things resolve amicably though.
Old 25-03-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 2
Karaja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
Any idea why Nooky is looking for a bitch?
Because that lady went missing in action and ran away from Nooky...
Old 25-03-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by halsurfer View Post
That's their 204 girl, could have gone AWOL. I saw she got a good FR though, maybe too good until kena bao but never report to boss first. Hope things resolve amicably though.
I see, thanks for your reply.
Old 25-03-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 2
xiaobudian8123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaobudian8123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Girl: Angel - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=925567
OKT: Club Friday

Looks: 9/10
Beautiful same as the photos. A beautiful lady that will definitely have us guys trying to pick her up at bars and pubs.

Body: 8/10
Petite not boney not fat. Just right for me. Sexy as per the photos.

Boobs: 8/10
Very very nice natural and good sized soft Bs. Can satisfy boob lovers also.

FJ: 9/10
I loved the missionary and cowgirl. The view of me having sex with this beautiful girl. Heavenly.

BBBJ: 8/10
Wet and sensual.

GFE: 8/10.
GFE good. Friendly and service oriented. Out to please.
Old 25-03-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
CckSoccer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lara – hot

OKT: Responded to me pretty fast. Keep it up bro.

Pic accuracy: 85%. IMO she looks cuter in person.

Boobs: Huge D cups with big nips.

Body: 160cm, small slim build but with slight tummy. I can overlook that.

Shower: SOP

BBBJ: After shower back in the room, she kneel down to gave me a bbbj while looking up at me like I'm her master.

Painting: She's quite responsive and came a few times. No need for KY after that.

Fj: I couldn't make my 2IC stand fast during 2nd round but she was patient enough to BJ and HJ me to get it up.

GFE & Attitude: Hardworking, cheerful and can be playful sometimes.

Communication: Basic English.
Old 25-03-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
professionelle is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Review for Sonia, House of Thai

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=sonia

Just finished one steamy sizzling session with Sonia. She definitely is more chio in person. Cute size with right amount of meat. Bed talk is damn real hot and sexy. She is very daring and pro. Kissed me damn sensual with lip biting and tongue fights.Then Bj ah damn siok power. Suction so good . Positioning in bed is
good also with her very wet pussy. Confirm bo need ky. She is one true gem bros.

Rtf: yes
Old 25-03-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 11
Zai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kate Spade, Naravee.

Pre milf caliber .
Well maintained and slim. Slender body supple complexion.
Proportional enhanced C cups, not saggy and beautiful nips.

Her body is silky smooth.
From her skin care products she using , shows why.
Btw she was on light cosmetic late night, still very presentable. Like the pretty next door neighbor wife look. Very tempting.

Similar to her video , in fact more slender. Her visible collar bone shows her slim state. New place, all is good for now in terms of cleanness and hygiene.

Catbath top notch, well trained in prc. Well shaven, pinkish and looks delicious.Being petite, no stretch marks and scars shoes she has not given birth before . she's is tight , absence of sex for sometime I believed .

Ample parking opposite hdb.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1