The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 24-03-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sickofgames is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Return fuck for Ying - Lust

Since it’s a return visit no need to go too much into details.

My simple ratings below:
Looks: 8.5/10
Bbbj: 9/10 ( better suction; plenty of tongue action though)
Fj: 10/10 (we tried a couple positions, i really enjoy it, switched to doggy and finish)
Gfe: 12/10 (score taking into account a short chat after the act. Prior to doing it, she was not commercial/mechanical, maybe return visit always double gfe)
Old 24-03-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 16
alvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Wow, this SR Jennifer suddenly 'disappeared' from SR's stable

Wonder if she got baoed
Very common bro..
Quarrel with bf la..no mood to work
Hometown got issue want to fly back
Not feeling well...period etc

I kana twice before..
😅
Old 24-03-2023, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 3
zteamy is a name known to allzteamy is a name known to allzteamy is a name known to allzteamy is a name known to allzteamy is a name known to allzteamy is a name known to all

Managed to secure a much coveted appointment with EMMA from Lust on their Tele.

Havent seen any bros mentioned about Emma, however she certainly does not disappoint. Room is relatively spacious, clean.

Shall not go into too much details as i quite lazy to describe. My experience was a good one can trust me on this. Emma showed her wild side with fast and furious action throughout.

Services aside, she is also quite conversant in english - bros that don't speak thai, you don't have to worry.

All in all, I would personally rate EMMA 9/10.
Old 24-03-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 2
gebeyo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygebeyo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
FR for Noota of FG, $120/2s

This month too may girls came in, new girls everyday, I reckon I spent over a few thousands already just this month alone.
There's simply too many traps, also with the CIM COF... But actually not allowed.

This Noota, the pictures you see on website is heavily doctored.
Attached is her real picture

So comparing my attached pic with website, none of the pictures looks like her right?
This picture was taken with make up.

When I first saw her, she got no make up, so can see freckles on her face, she got slight buck teeth.
Long black hair, not stick skinny, slight tummy with obvious stretch mark from giving birth.
Aside from that, this 27 yrs old lass still have quite a good figure, and looks still ok.
Her ass as seen from the pics, are bouncy n perky, very good for doggy.

She's polite, super submissive, gfe is very high, she initiated kissing n frenching.
Started off bbbj, more than 15mins long, no hands at all, I check my phone and confirm the duration.
She doesn't stop at all, slurping applying pressure at my dick head at times, I almost came a few times.
I signal for FJ, she's auto wet from giving me bbbj.
Missionary, spooning, doggy, cowgirl
All positions, she will try to french n hug if possible, licking my neck.
The reason she don't put make up, is because for COF.
When I wanted to shoot, I told her to kneel down, she auto jerk n aim at her face, I told her not yet, n to give me bbbj again n end up CIM.
And she gave me the off the menu, swallowing all my cum. I asked, aroi mai, she smile n giggle back.

I managed only 1 shot this time round, because the whole session alone took almost 70mins, super long bbbj, extremely comfortable.

Conclusion, $120/2s for this girl is ridiculously CHEAP.
Don't expect XMM, model looks.
Super submissive, gfe high, horny and everything stated is there, even got off menu swallowing. This is a real commando level girl. Really ridiculously worth it.
Accurate FR. Just finish a session with Noota. Agree it is a very worth it bonk. Service easily over the scoring board. Thanks for uncover this hidden gem. Thanks bro FG for the quick arrangement too.
Here is her link:
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=925334
Old 24-03-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 3
louisloo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlouisloo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grantyin View Post
Booked a mystery today with erotic and got Pinky
I was a little nervous at 1st as i didn't know who i was gonna get but at the end of the session i was glad that i got pinky.
Photos posted around 10% discount, service was quite remarkable
despite only being her 1st day here. Once entered the room slowly settled down talked to her for 5 min and procced to shower asked her to help me suck my pole suction was very good with nice swirls on the tip with her tongue very playful had a little teeth at parts but was fine. Bonk felt very good no commercial feeling started by ridding me with the reverse cowgirl could feel her getting wetter with time she moved kinda unloaded quickly for the 1st shot but for the 2nd explored Missionary and Doggie her moans felt the entire room especially during Doggie each time i gave a hard thrust. for the remanding time just had out little chatting and cuddling time .

Look - 8
Body- 8
Boobs - 8
Pussy- 9
Bj -8
Fj - 9

overall - 8.5

Highlight - nice eraser like nips and hard working

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...455&highlight=
Nice FR bro would arrange a session with her.
Old 24-03-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 3
thaibabelover is a splendid one to beholdthaibabelover is a splendid one to beholdthaibabelover is a splendid one to beholdthaibabelover is a splendid one to beholdthaibabelover is a splendid one to beholdthaibabelover is a splendid one to behold

Winnie from CandyClub.

Face : WYSIWYG, good looking despite having bare make up.

Body : her frame is really what guys like me look for. Nice bubble butt for me to play with. Boobs is a D that looks good on her body.

Attitude : Very good attitude

BBBJ: very shiok bj session, she does it to pleasure you to the max with constant eye contact. At one part she still ask am i feeling good in a naughty way.

FJ: We hit off like no tomorrow, started off slow and gradually warmed up through frolicking and teasing each other, ended with both of us shivering from the pleasure from each other.

Comments: She is hardworking and always does her best, additionally she is sweet girl and ensures you get a good time. Please do take care of her!
Old 24-03-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 3
recharge is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrecharge is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrecharge is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on Ploy from Lust365

Looks: 8/10
to me its about 80% similar to pic. abit more meaty in real life. still definitely a head turner.

Bbbj: 8/10
plenty of slurping

Fj: 8.5/10
she had trouble coping with my little brother. my fault. hehe. nevertheless she never gave up and still did her best to please!

Gfe: 10/10
everything felt very natural with her. plenty to teasing throughout. feels like a very "manja" gf. laid on my chest and played a few songs on her phone. very cute.

overall a very satisfying sexperience.
Old 24-03-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 21
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
Winnie (GX)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=926189

Releasing her photos (OKT) and moans (LIVE) first. Her FR will follow suit in a few hours.

Took 1st blood and I have confirmed RTF slots for her with GX so I am not worried. You snooze, you lose.

https://we.tl/t-uT2nEhkz8s

Winnie / Wawa (GX)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=926189

1st Blood

Winnie or Wawa (actual nickname) is a mid 20s SYT from Chiang Mai. Works in a high-end gentlemen's club back home serving mostly PRC clients. Toured Taiwan and HK for FL works before and maiden trip to Singapore.

Stands around 5 ft. 4-5". Slim, almost petite-built, slender waistline (almost zero fats) with a cute perky butt and a slim legs. Blonde hair with sporty and spunky looks. fair-skinned with smooth complexion. Unique body art "右青龙, 左白虎" covering her waist and butt on her back, a vertical line in the middle which reads "一半的生命是假設的" and a black-colored drdagon on her front tight. Fucking fierce tattoos which makes me feel that I am fucking a 三合会大姐大 but she can't allow any photographs lest she'd be identifiable. Wear braces.

Enhanced 36C well-seasoned round boobs, slight sag due to weight (265cc each) with brown-coloured pointy nipples. Loves to have her boobs fondled and nipples licked. Bounces and swings magnificently on cowgirl.

Fluent Frencher and DFK. Auto-songkran with lotsa tongue sword-fighting and sucking.

Shower. SOP shower, front and back. Sat her on the toilet bowl once the soap was rinsed off. Signaled her for BBBJ as I need to sample her BBBJ skills beforehand. She went fast & furious and up & down bobbing action with ample suction as soon as her mouth enveloped my tool which doesn't surprise me as she's a KTV girl after all. Willing to go down but could only take half of my tool with only up & down action. I wasn't impressed with this one-trick-pony so I stopped her after a few minutes and made a mental note to teach her a few more tricks later on. Rinsed off and she showered herself.

Catbath. A few flicks on my nipple, a few sexy winks and wanted to head south for my tool but I pulled her up for DFK first.

Took a few minutes to get closer with her and exchanged our sex experience before we continue further. Learnt that she was accustomed to lightning speed BBBJ due to her occupational hazzard as she only has butterfly seat with each customer and must close the deal quickly. Exchanged our preferences and I actually demo-ed on her finger to which she was pleasantly surprised and smiled cheekily. Well, she got the idea and asked for a restart.

Restart kicked-off with frenching and DFK. She licked and nibbled my ears & neck and kept coming back for DFK. Next, she sucked on both my nipples one after another and then raised herself up to expose her breast to me which I fondled and suckled in return before she lowered herself to reach my tool. Now, this is what I call a Catbath.

Offers custom-level BBBJ with good suction and balls sucking. CIM is not available due to her braces. She enveloped my tool gently with lotsa TLC and teased the head with her lips & tongue before going down further. Fast & furious and up & down bobbing action resumed but she added tongue twists and swirls similar to mine and HJ combo. Handsfree mode activated after I signaled her to release her grip on my tool. She's a smart and quick learner, I must say. Fucking wet, erotic, sensual and SHIOK! I took the lead to change positions to which she obglied and williingly exposed herself for my play. Both of us teased each other in this foreplay for a long time.

Welcome clitoris stimulation only. No painting and fingering. I was super gentle with her and her appreciation for it was clearly evident. Teased her clitoris with my freshly fine-manicured fingers before I introduced my toy vibrator. She spreaded her legs widely for my finger (as an exception) and the vibrator. She prefers external stimulation on her clit rather than internally but she was soaking wet nonetheless. She gave her first shot to my toy from all the intense stimulation and her cheeks were totally red from it so I asked whether she's ready to fuck and she grabbed my arms and nodded her head cheekily.

FJ. Offered COB/B only. COF available for her last slot only with tips. A young, tight and untrimmed pussy. Game for all positions and can take deep & heavy pounding. Wawa is an energetic bouncing and grinding bunny. She'll thrust her hips down to bounce and grind her hips tightly on me. Gladly followed my lead to change position and switch pace & depth. I love her grinding cowgirl and doggy the best as it offers the best views of her body and that fierce bodyart! Her moans are sensual, erotic and genuine - I bet all of you have heard it with 80 downloads within an hour.

Cuddled with me between shots with lotsa GFE, DFK and sweet talks. Damn, her KC skills are very strong so do remember to put on your Iron Curtain! Think I must have unlocked a few levels here coz she's was somehow very horny and her intensity was doubled- or even tripled-up as she was fucking and grinding me furiously during Round 2. When asked, she said that she has cummed twice in Round 1 and she totally lost count in Round 2. 5555!

Speaks basic English and Chinese. Her Chinese is much better than English and she can carry a decnt conversation with you as she serves PRC bosses in her work.

To score additional brownie points, please bring alchohol during your visits. She loves Whisky Coke! And she absolutely loves my idea to decorate her room with KTV lights and loud music - GX, please help her yaa! Tarma is available with her bestie, Ammy (GX).

Venue is a 2-star hotel at our usual G playground. Twin single beds with bathtub in bathroom. Towels provided but better to bring your own size.

OKT is responsive, honest and provides the necessary info to seal the booking with a breeze. Many thanks to GX for making this surprise 1st Blood booking for me.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

Old 24-03-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
shoutmyname is Cool - loads of Potential

Here is a quick one for Sonia from Hot.

Looks : 8.5/10 thai tan, sweet smile. Can see is very young

Boobs : 8/10 B.

Cathbath : 8/10 lick me good from neck to thigh. Damn shiok.

Bbbj : 8/10 good suction, with some deep throat action.

Fj : 9/10 good natural sounding stereo. Had a hard time inserting on the first try due to her tightness. Wet naturally, no KY used. Did her in cowgirl, missionary, doggy and then finish on missionary.

Gfe : 10/10 hold my hands from the front door, cuddled with me naked after the shower on 1st shot. English is standard can communicate without using translator

Only managed to do 1 shot, i was quite tired, despite young age in terms of experience she is old and gold.

Hope this Fr can help some bros out there. xmm hunters quick take note

Old 24-03-2023, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 8
one5stand is a Helpful and Caring Samsterone5stand is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Nayeon naravee

Face- SYT look with long hair
Body- sexy, slim and petite, flexiable and tone
Skin - thai tanned, smooth and sliky
Boob- just nice for sucking and touching
Bbbj- skillful and deep throat type with no gagging experience
Fj- nice ass for doggie, tight and wet pussy, do a lot of pattern
Attitude- friendly and accommodating and willing to please. No rushing of service.
GFE: high, make me feel like making love with my young gf.

Kudos to bro MBK
Old 24-03-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 509 / Power: 3
foxx0x0 is a glorious beacon of lightfoxx0x0 is a glorious beacon of lightfoxx0x0 is a glorious beacon of lightfoxx0x0 is a glorious beacon of lightfoxx0x0 is a glorious beacon of lightfoxx0x0 is a glorious beacon of light

FR on Pamela from Lust;

The pic match the real person.

Looks : SYT 8
Boobs : C cups nice to grab
BBBJ : finish in less than 3 mins... i damn lousy lol…
Painting : allow with alot expression
Frenching : Yes, i attempt to move north, doesnt block me, infact pull me in close to kiss…
FJ : accommodating to various position, love the moan most when in missionary... 9/10

overall : 8/10 coz i am a sucker for frenching and foreplay
Old 24-03-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
coraebelle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoraebelle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblesser View Post
Just had a session with Jenny from ES.

Legit photo, in fact prettier irl
Smooth skin.
Bbbj: PSE furious style. 1st shot cim
Fj: She is very horny. KY is not needed, damn wet. Tight pussy and her moans is great. Kept want me to bang her faster and harder.
Gfe: Always smiling and cuddle in between shot. 10/10

Rtf: Yes. Literally zero complains at all.

Thanks bro kristie009 for his full report. No regrets booking this gem.
https://sbfsg.agency/showpos...ostcount=89585
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
Jenny (ES)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=924115

Jenny is an early 30s MILF from Bueng Kan. A carefree, fun-loving and party-going lass who loves to travel. First trip to Singapore after spending a year in Dubai. Next destionation, unknown. ROFL!

Stands around 5 ft. 3-4". Medium built, full-figured curvy and a huge fleshy round butt. Thai tan with smooth complexion. Love-handles and baby damage visible. Ink on her thigh. Looks, think Angelina Jolie! Thick and full lips, expressive eyes and high cheekbones.

Enhanced 38DD well-seasoned round boobs with slight sag, brown-coloured pointy nipples with big areolas. Loves to have her boobs fondled and nipples licked. Fun stress balls for my squeeze!

Fluent Frencher with lotsa tongue sword-fighting and sucking.

Shower. No action. She accompanied me but I just want a quick wash and go.

BBBJ. CIM available. Her large and full lips are perfect for blowjobs! Fast & furious and up & down bobbing action BBBJ with ample suction and HJ combo or handsfree along with slurpy audio effect. She can continuously repeat this action/rhythm and even go turbo-mode for a very long time. Deep throat, she can do with ease as well. My balls were not neglected either. Willing to change positions to BBBJ and be pleasured. Unfortunately, only learned of her AR offering at the end of the session.

Welcomes painting, clitoris stimulation and fingering. She's not willing to try my vibrator (coz too aggressive, LOL) so my fingers were requested back to action. Gets wet easily.

FJ. COF and COB/B available. A clean-shaven MILF cunt with the ideal tightness and depth + A huge fleshy round butt = A serious pounding session with stimulating sound effect. Her soft cushion butt welcomes my thrusts with her pulling back her butt encouraging me to go deeper and faster. Damn, she loves it! Listen HERE! Game for all positions and she loves a deep & heavy pounding. Needless to say, doggy is a must-do and remember to finger her ass too! Someone please get her a butt plug, hehehe!

Offered a pretty decent and relaxing traditional Thai style massage to end the session which she self-learned and improvised.

Speaks basic English.

Venue is a 2-star hotel at our usual G playground. Twin single beds with standing shower bathroom. Towels provided but better to bring your own size.

OKT is responsive, honest and provides the necessary info to seal the booking with a breeze.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

Saw both Fr before deciding to book with es thx for the share
Old 24-03-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 2
AzimMarco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAzimMarco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bell from FlirtyGirls
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=925051

Venue: RLD, no register required

Looks: slight discount from photo
Body: Slim built with natural B, allow to zhut and fondle
French: Yes, tongue fighting type
Bbbj+CIM: Bobbing furiously and fast. Ball licking with polishing my rod. 1st shot in CIM.
AR: Main highlight of the session, no need to signal, she ask me to be in doggy position, work her way in. Turn over, lift my leg up and continue to rim. Must commend her for the tongue flicking and licking for at least a good 10 minutes.
Pussy&Fj: Easily wet and tight pussy, accommodating to all positions with no black face. Instead seems to be enjoying from her reaction. Know how to boost a man ego by dirty talks.

Recommend if you are looking for a service oriented lady who treats you like a king. Can skip if looking for supermodel figure or look.

A budget bonk that totally exceeds my expectation 👍
Old 24-03-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
papayaeger is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Nan from Lust

Looks: 9.5/10 (personal taste, i personally find her fucking cute)
Body: 8/10 (Petite, not for boob lover)
BJ: 9/10 (Slow and steady no rush)
FJ: 8/10 (Rides like no tomorrow)
GFE: 9/10 (will hug you and give that killer smile, stare at her too long and you will find yourself unable to look away, that is how cute she is)
RTF: Yup. She's too cute to not return
Old 24-03-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JoVander deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jubliee > GMC

Face > 95% to picture.
Kind of slutty look.

Skin Tone > Not fair no tan.Smooth

Boobs> B cup with nice nips

Body > Short petie slim kind.Slight tummy.
Nice ass to slap.

Frenching> Non stop frenching!Passionate full tongue works.

BBBJ> Her forte!Blow me till heaven and

Painting/Finger> Both can be done.
She love to be paint as she ownself jack up her ass away from the bed for me to have better access.

FJ> Did 1 FJ shot with few position and finish in my favorite deep thrust missionary.

Massage > Very comfort soothing massage given during rest time.

Overall a very nice bonk.
No need break ice kind.Go in already start to french me n lick my nips.
Very hardworking enthusiasm girl which is willing to serve.
Cant speak much English but attitube is very good.
Insisted to shower me for 3 times even when i told i can do it myself.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1