The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2014, 03:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaiisoi6 View Post
Okok...will do...I print big photo of him ask around who the tirak...
Just don't walk around crying when carrying my photo.... choy choy choy
Old 21-03-2014, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Kawaiisoi6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Just don't walk around crying when carrying my photo.... choy choy choy
Well got no time for any of that.

Just back in hotel for a short reprieve so might as well I make a report of sorts. This from my newbie perspective 1st time in Danok.

A quick recall I closed bars in Pattaya by 2 am. Tried to get some sleep by 3 am..but had to get up by 5 am..took motorbike taxi to North Bus Station Pattaya and the 5.40 bus to Morchit..then woke up realised I actually bought a ticket to Ekkamai..ahh well...not off to a good start but the bus was fast. I dropped off at Sukhumvit Road in Bangkok..quickly had a hot soya bean drink and some fried dough..then flagged a taxi to Don Muang.

I am not a fan of Don Muang Airport..basically the stupid metal screens they had at Departure means you have to make a big round turn..and they not have smoking rooms after customs. I mean..even Changi have them.

Flight was short and swift..reached Hadyai airport by noon..then realised no van to Danok ..and taxi wanted 1000 baht...Hell no!

Walked out of airport carpark..songteaw there but driver wanted to wait for more passengers so I on instinct just kept on walking towards the main road.

Policeman on motorbike told me cannot walk ...I said in Thai I hungry want eat..in airport expensive..then guess what..he gave me a lift to the main entryway...hahaha..good man !

First stall was a coffee so had a nice cold coffee...weather was damn hot btw..and about 15 mins later managed to catch a songteaw to Hadyai...it was that same song teaw..but then we had a good chat all the way till he dropped me off at the bus/ van station...we call it in Thai bokoso. Cost 30 baht.tipped him 10 baht for good measure.

Bought a ticket 57 baht to Danok but van did not arrive till 45 mins later.
A quick hour later I was at doorstep of Paramount hotel..got my room and was stopped by this tall guy..asked me if I wanted lady..I told him Hell Yes!! but later after massage! He gave me a smirk but let me take the lift.

30 mins later was in a room on 8th floor of Oscars Hotel.Took the full package..massage..sauna..Jacuzzi..900 baht...All worth it. Mamasan Ah Mun?..she took personal care of me at the saunas..good lady ! Had 3 types of sauna..steam..stone and infrared..so tried all..came out feeling like a steamed crab myself.

Cant think of anything else by now except food. Had some nice seafood near Paramount..and walked by the farms behind Oscars and Oliver.

Behind Oscars dont look very promising..actually looked like Little India with mostly Malaysian Indian customers. Have nothing against them but the girls looked a bit rough so I walked to Oliver..nice place.

A bro recommended Rose..but it was literally empty..guess I was late..but the others had quite a number of nice ladies..

Was looking for a quiet place to have a cold beer but cant find so just walked down the street and say some Malay stalls selling bbq beef so tapaoded some.

So the 2nd part of tonight will begin soon...if you looking for lurid details of sex and lust look no futher cos I aint writing any..55555

Chokdee..

Last edited by Kawaiisoi6; 21-03-2014 at 11:44 PM.
Old 22-03-2014, 02:59 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Hatyai Bus Terminal

Quote:
Bought a ticket 57 baht to Danok but van did not arrive till 45 mins later.
45 minutes consider good liao.

In January 2014 I waited for more than 1 hour!

Quote:
A bro recommended Rose..but it was literally empty..guess I was late..but the others had quite a number of nice ladies.
I think this bro I know who.
He also recommended me to check out Rose.

Kanasai OKT asked me for RM10 tip!
Old 22-03-2014, 12:17 PM
Samster

Re: Hatyai Bus Terminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

I think this bro I know who.
He also recommended me to check out Rose.

Kanasai OKT asked me for RM10 tip!
I was looking for a decent pub or bar..can have a quiet drink. Do not seem to be any.
Well..today cross border for some errand..hopefully tmrw nite be back in Danok.
Old 22-03-2014, 06:20 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Soi KPK

Quote:
I was looking for a decent pub or bar..can have a quiet drink. Do not seem to be any.
Have decent pub but over at Soi KPK.

Refer to my Dannok FR.
Old 23-03-2014, 09:01 AM
Samster

Re: Soi KPK

Quote:
Have decent pub but over at Soi KPK.

Refer to my Dannok FR.
I did read it before..and reread it again. Must be that Bali pub or the sports one. Will look out for them when I come back Danok tonight.
Old 24-03-2014, 02:20 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow M Darts Sports Bar (Soi KPK)

Quote:
I did read it before..and reread it again. Must be that Bali pub or the sports one. Will look out for them when I come back Danok tonight.
It's M Darts Sports Bar.

http://sbfsg.agency/show...php?p=10422795

Soi KPK will be the future of Dannok nightlife entertainment.
Mark my words.
Old 24-03-2014, 01:51 PM
Samster

Re: M Darts Sports Bar (Soi KPK)

Quote:
It's M Darts Sports Bar.

http://sbfsg.agency/show...php?p=10422795

Soi KPK will be the future of Dannok nightlife entertainment.
Mark my words.
Thanks..I back in Danok now..will start exploring later after my massage!
Old 24-03-2014, 03:17 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow TMT Hotel

Quote:
Thanks..I back in Danok now..will start exploring later after my massage!
Have you send the flowers to Uncle etct88's auntie at TMT Hotel yet?
Old 24-03-2014, 05:16 PM
Samster

Re: TMT Hotel

Quote:
Have you send the flowers to Uncle etct88's auntie at TMT Hotel yet?
No have leh..him not tell me who leh..just back from KpK area..still dead..maybe too early.

Went to Oliver area...WnG..Rose and Nine Stars..
Nine Stars 5 ladies over sized.. WnG Lao..girls not seem interested in anything.
Finally settled on Rose.
Old 25-03-2014, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
flyingdd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Hello bros,
Z club is happening in weekdays?for example today?haha..can we take girls from the club back to hotel?wait until 3 am Thai time or we can pay to people in charged there..

Try kara from mutiara spa..really strong hands in massage..can talk english very well..just not petite..ahh i like petite girl more..hehe

Cheers bro..
Old 26-03-2014, 01:47 AM
Samster

Red face Re: TMT Hotel

Quote:
No have leh..him not tell me who leh..just back from KpK area..still dead..maybe too early.

Went to Oliver area...WnG..Rose and Nine Stars..
Nine Stars 5 ladies over sized.. WnG Lao..girls not seem interested in anything.
Finally settled on Rose.
Me now back in Pattaya. Just want to pen down my thoughts on the Danok scene as a whole.
I would summarise that I still prefer the mood and atmosphere that is Pattaya.

I spent last night with a 23 yo girl who said she was from North Issan. I honestly believe she was Lao. She brought a huge bag I almost thought she wanted to move in with me. Actually she brought her whole container of toiletries..and it was a big container. Nothing wrong with her..she played youtube music and sang for me..even danced..well more of she liked to sing and dance to Thai and Lao songs and let me watch her. She was like in a world of her own..but always had a smile and we talked a lot. When I took a nap..she even sneaked a call to a customer..a Chinese malaysian methinks..based on their conversation. But somehow...something felt not right...I cannot put my finger on it. Very pleasant girl but as I said..something felt not right..its not her...its the whole farm concept. I do not think I will pick a girl from a farm anymore. I just do not like being approached by guys at every corner asking to take a girl.
Not trying to offend anybody here ok..its just that I am more used to Pattaya. Having spent only 2 nights in Danok..I actually felt it was enough as those night places..like gogos and discos do not interest me.
Danok do have decent food...and the massages I had were good value. Maybe if they had more pubs I would be more happy.
Another perception I had was that I was viewed with a lot of suspicion since I mostly spoke Thai. Maybe just a feeling. There were 2 types of Thais there..Muslim thais..and non muslims. Basically..it does feel that the two groups have unease about each other..and to any other guy who speak Thai. Of course I was aware of their history..and recent events.

I would spend more time in Hatyai next time..more food to explore and the markets are places I like.
Old 26-03-2014, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Me now back in Pattaya. Just want to pen down my thoughts on the Danok scene as a whole.
I would summarise that I still prefer the mood and atmosphere that is Pattaya..............

............But somehow...something felt not right...I cannot put my finger on it. Very pleasant girl but as I said..something felt not right..its not her...its the whole farm concept. I do not think I will pick a girl from a farm anymore. I just do not like being approached by guys at every corner asking to take a girl........

........Danok do have decent food...and the massages I had were good value. Maybe if they had more pubs I would be more happy.......

.....I would spend more time in Hatyai next time..more food to explore and the markets are places I like.
Danok, Hatyai and Pattaya are very different in their own ways.

Danok addicts, and I was one and think I still miss Danok once in a while. Nothing much to do, but luckily, there are golf courses to attract/keep me busy....

Hatyai is more for shopping, but I am not a shopper, food is definitely mush better. Nurse is gone, so no incentive to be sick....

Pattaya.... need me to say more..... come join me...... Food is in full variety, Golf courses are best around, Shopping is just as good as in BKK, night life start from afternoon.......
Old 26-03-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Danok, Hatyai and Pattaya are very different in their own ways.

Danok addicts, and I was one and think I still miss Danok once in a while. Nothing much to do, but luckily, there are golf courses to attract/keep me busy....

Hatyai is more for shopping, but I am not a shopper, food is definitely mush better. Nurse is gone, so no incentive to be sick....

Pattaya.... need me to say more..... come join me...... Food is in full variety, Golf courses are best around, Shopping is just as good as in BKK, night life start from afternoon.......
Hatyai has some nice markets..but then again for me it cant stand on same level as Bangkok for shopping. Yaowarat alone..ie Chinatown..I can spend a whole day exploring. Basically what I am saying is I wont be going back there anytime soon. The security checks and overall atmosphere is not appealing enough.
We should spend a day in Bangkok next time..bring you go Saphan Kwai..sure kena KC again.
Old 27-03-2014, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Steven Song deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Danok has been quiet last night. I decide to spend an afternoon in spa and turn out only 3 gals I can find sitting outside mutiara 1. I moved down to Rose and "ah black" left not much of stock for over night.. back hotel and got David to move me around for "shopping spree" I ended up with a gal from Myanmar. Disco is definite out for me and lonely ranger is not a great idea to go ktv. Is it the bomb happened last month or songkan around the corner...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1