The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 17-08-2009, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
wonder if fans are still gonna be dreaming of a team of Carraghers this season...

Only positives from this game was Reina and Benayoun.

Johnson was decent attack wise too, but defensively still quite suspect.

won't be surprised if a 0-0 happens next with Stoke.

37 more to go...
yup 37 to go, teams will drop pts but we got to go on decent run frm the next match or else its gonna be a long wait.again our marking when defending set plays let us dwn.shd we have had 2 penalties?oh well hopefully things will even it self out thru the season.hiaz a dissappointing start, we did not look ready.
Old 17-08-2009, 01:41 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14 View Post
oi kuyt u chun la
Tats becoz I watched all the Spurs pre-season matches...... they are very different from last season....... they have become tactically smarter and versatile and can play fast slick attacking game like Arsenal or change to boring safety game like Chelsea...... Harry has done a very good job transforming them
Old 17-08-2009, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
MelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to all

well look at the positive side of it. if we manage to get 3pts from the stoke game next week, it's still a improvement from last season when we only manage 1pts from tis two respective fixtures
Old 17-08-2009, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20006 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Disgusting game! so disappointing tt we lost our unbeaten run so early in d season. In truth we didnt deserve to win. With some biasedness, we deserved a draw at best.

havent read any official reports yet, but was Gerrard playin with injury? he was really jaded n gave d ball away on a couple of occasions. other than d goal, his performance was pretty non existent. N when SG doesnt perform, it seemed to rub into d whole team. d usually reliable Kuyt was quiet, Torres was a lost sheep upfront w/o d supply of thru passes. Babel n Lucas ... need i say more?

Only when Benayoun came on, it injected some life into d team. Hot debate among Pool fans in cyberspace - if Ben had started or came on earlier as a sub, wd Pool hv fared better? Possibly. But lets nt talk abt d past liao. Hopefully Ben gets a chance to start agt Stoke during mid wk n get to prove his worth. At this juncture we cant afford to drop anthr pt or 3 liao.

Psychologically, it's a damaging blow tt we r d onli team among Big 6 to hv lost. But there r still 37 more games to salvage our pride. Hopefully we can pick up d pieces n move on again.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 17-08-2009, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Stevie has been carrying a hamstring injury and pulled out of the England friendly in midweek.
Old 17-08-2009, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Disgusting game! so disappointing tt we lost our unbeaten run so early in d season. In truth we didnt deserve to win. With some biasedness, we deserved a draw at best.
Couldn't agree more, the whole team looked so lethargic, Torres was definitely struggling to make his mark...Mascherano looks demoralized perhaps still sore his move to Barca did not materialize??..Lucas as usual bumbling self..Skrtel, obvious he was struggling after that clash with Carragher...overall think the whole team was performing below par..
Quote:
Only when Benayoun came on, it injected some life into d team. .
Dun understand why Benitez didn't take out Babel much earlier, it was so obvious that he was not contributing at all..kept losing possession of the ball...real sad to see the team start the season off with a loss..
Old 17-08-2009, 10:31 AM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Tats becoz I watched all the Spurs pre-season matches...... they are very different from last season....... they have become tactically smarter and versatile and can play fast slick attacking game like Arsenal or change to boring safety game like Chelsea...... Harry has done a very good job transforming them
right bro i think we can take heart from the fact that Man U and Chelsea also struggled against small teams like Birmingham and Hull...so hopefully through out the length of the season they too will drop points...
Old 17-08-2009, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

we have a relatively easy fixture list coming up til we visit Stamford Bridge in October.

If we do lose more than 2 points over this run, then I will kiss the title goodbye.

Our defence was very weak due to a lack of communication due to the many disruptions during pre season in that department.
Am confident we will pick ourselves up and get a good enough result against Stoke.

Benayoun has to start against Stoke, they are gonna park the bus and we need creativity.
Old 17-08-2009, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20006 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Stevie has been carrying a hamstring injury and pulled out of the England friendly in midweek.
yes but he had supposedly recovered fr d injury. he juz did nt perform last nite.

i thk Rafa shd juz move on n stop ranting abt d 2nd penalty decision nt given. To me i thk it looked 50-50. nt easy to give 2 penalties in a game, esp when u r goin agt d HOME team. So u can say it's a 'homeground decision'. We ought to let our feet do d talking n not rely on d mercy of refs' decisions.

Rafael Benitez rants at officials after Liverpool slump - Barclays Premier League - ESPN Soccernet

to be very honest, i'm kinda worried if SG does nt perform again agt Stoke. As expected, they will park a busload in front of our goalpost. Who to rescue us then??? Juz look at our bench last nite, we juz do nt hv enuff depth, save for Yossi. d others like Voronin, Ayala, Dossena, Spearing r hardly gd enuff. Even if u look at a more inferior club like Spurs last nite, on d bench they could still summon Crouch, Bentley, Pavlyuchenko if they need to save a game. We may hv Aquilani in anthr 1 or 2 mths time, but will he be sufficient to provide us d cover we need. Over d full grueling season, DEPTH will b d keyword. I believe MU will suffer too, judging by their display last nite (over-reliance on Rooney + absence of CR7 a BIG BIG MISS!!!) n their lack of qty on d bench. If big spenders Chelski n Man C organise their team carefully (mayb even buyin more players) they shd give d Big 4 a gd run for their $ on d title challenge!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 17-08-2009, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

is riera injured? he's not even on the bench..!!

we miss alonso.. hope benayoun starts next game..

it's shocking to see how thin our squad is..!! even spur got better back up players than us, they have Crouch, Bentley, Pavlyuchenko (total cost: ~40 million) on the bench.. while we have voronin, ngog, dossena!!!

the 2 yankees are turning us into a laughing stock..!!!

well... losing spur away definitely not a disaster, they r becoming a tough nut to crack under redknapp...
Old 17-08-2009, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
yes but he had supposedly recovered fr d injury. he juz did nt perform last nite.
Bro it has happened before when Stevie 'recovers' from injury - he is physically fit but may not be match fit. He is still human after all. I won't worry too much for the coming games.

As for Stoke, about time we pay it back to them for the draws last season. I'm looking forward to the match
Old 18-08-2009, 01:29 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Couldn't agree more, the whole team looked so lethargic, Torres was definitely struggling to make his mark...Mascherano looks demoralized perhaps still sore his move to Barca did not materialize??..Lucas as usual bumbling self..Skrtel, obvious he was struggling after that clash with Carragher...
Boss took a gamble by fielding some players who are still carrying injuries and not fully recovered...... dint u all notice Torres was playing with a heavily bandaged ankle?.......... Gerrard had a painkilling injection that morning...... Babel n myself were still shagged from our international friendly vs England..... Yossi dint play was becoz of his religion....... he always fast on sundays and would prefer not to play if given a choice....... tats why Boss did not start him coz he is too weak to last the whole game....... Mascherano is pissed off with that loud mouth Lucas who is always telling others what to do

Good news is we will have Riera n Agger back for our next game....... and Yossi can play the full 90 minutes that day too..... we are working on an attacking game plan against Stoke.... and playing 3-5-2
Old 18-08-2009, 04:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
is riera injured? he's not even on the bench..!!

we miss alonso.. hope benayoun starts next game..

it's shocking to see how thin our squad is..!! even spur got better back up players than us, they have Crouch, Bentley, Pavlyuchenko (total cost: ~40 million) on the bench.. while we have voronin, ngog, dossena!!!

the 2 yankees are turning us into a laughing stock..!!!

well... losing spur away definitely not a disaster, they r becoming a tough nut to crack under redknapp...
yup u r rite alonso will be a big miss.
Old 18-08-2009, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Yossi dint play was becoz of his religion....... he always fast on sundays and would prefer not to play if given a choice....... tats why Boss did not start him coz he is too weak to last the whole game.......
wah pianz like that better pray we don't get too many matches on Sundays if not how to use his...reminds me Dennis Bergkamp of Arsenal...his fear of flying led him to be excluded from most CL games cos he chose to drive instead and end up too tire for the match..
Old 18-08-2009, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

DAILY MAIL

Barcelona are ready to offer £7m-rated Liverpool winger Albert Reira a move back to Spain.

Rafa Benitez will fail to meet Athletic Bilbao's £12m asking price for Javi Martinez without selling again.

DAILY EXPRESS

Rafa Benitez has been told he has just £1.5million left in his transfer kitty.

more bad news in the paper!!!

hope the 1.5 million transfer kitty rumour is not true... it's a disgrace!!

the 2 yankees instead of pumping in $$, they are squeezing every single cent out of our club, they r killing our club....!!

someone pls save us...!!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1