The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-01-2021, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
Visited yiyi recently:

http://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3990

looks: 8/10 SYT. Early 20s (94% resemblance to her pictures)
massage: NA. i gave it a miss. waste no time
location: pretty central but different from the usual ones i went
gfe: 8/10 chatty and gave me the full 1 hour
sensual: green but willing to try. has her restrictions (i.e no kissing)

overall: good for syt lovers but advisable to skip for hardcore seekers
~ looks 8/10 - can see got double chin so that’s the only flaw compared to pic;
~ syt but think is not 19 as advertised; more like 23/24, has a very deep matured Shanghainese voice
~ body - 7.5/10 nice B- , smooth skin ,
~ playability/ sensuality 6.5/10 - a bit too commercial / sop - don’t have the impromptu gfe
~ price - ex at 130 ...
~ overall 7/10 rtm - maybe not
Old 22-01-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is this worth trying?
https://sglonelyguy.site/angel-baby-massage/
Looks good but searched some good and bad FR. But posted quite sometime back.
Old 22-01-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Muffinsman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one tried Fan Fan

https://sglonelyguy.site/fan-fan-massage/

Price and for the kinds of service that she does seems like a good deal,
Old 22-01-2021, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
But the passion isn't as intense, and the heart doesn't flow as naturally as the first month of her here.
Also, so many one after another cannot keep hygiene as good. Before talk about wet floor.

End when she ask me move booking two time I just cancel.

Great attitude and body but trying to do too much to short time.
Old 22-01-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

We may be creating too much attention. I for one won't be mentioning her anymore.

In any case, my foray into FL land is really bearing fruit. So I'm happily distracted. Oh and guys, dont let FOMO get the better of you
Old 22-01-2021, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 6
Jtommy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJtommy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJtommy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just visited https://sglonelyguy.site/msg-lisa/

Looks quite similar to photo but is a milf so body figure definitely not as slim but I don't think will reject. Location is a MP. Massage was hard and decent. Boobs were C at most a little saggy. Sensual nothing really to shout about but for $100 I think is decent don't feel short changed.

Anyway I was the only in the shop but heard another staff talking on the phone sounds young didn't manage to get a look at her. Any bros trying do let me know if you manage to steal a glance and share haha
Old 22-01-2021, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
We may be creating too much attention. I for one won't be mentioning her anymore.

In any case, my foray into FL land is really bearing fruit. So I'm happily distracted. Oh and guys, dont let FOMO get the better of you
Sounds fun. Share tip?
Old 22-01-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
I guess everyone has a different yardstick. Just because there is a lack of quality girls , that doesn't mean we have a give good rating due to the scarcity. There's no bell curve here.

Personally I feel she befit the 6.5 rating.....at least in my books
Yes agree we all carry different yard, and must respect that, but when you say give good rating due to scarcity does not respect my perspective wor. I say she pretty but you have the right to disagree, but need not add that I say she pretty because there is no quality girls now so I say she is pretty, you know what I mean? Anyway, I stir shit only.

I don't give ratings because it is really subjective. I know I will turn my head if I see her on the street, my type mah, but of course cannot compare to Lin Zhi Ling la. I doubt Ling Zhi Ling equivalent will HJ you SN as well for $100 or $120.

In any case, my choices quite varied. The likes of Aimee, to Co Co, to 7P, to NX, to OMM, to ZZ, and even Aini, which only tried her once before the bookings went off the roof. All gives me different vibes, different chemistry, different setups, so I don't get bored. Unless the ML really cannot make it, usually i give chance, and that usually helps in my overall experience and session with them. I very old man, so they are all SYT to me
Old 22-01-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 15
Aishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud of

Here come the road pot hole.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...id-19-14020134
Old 22-01-2021, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Am I the only one who actually visited Aini and didn't think she is worth a RTM?
Old 22-01-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Is this worth trying?
If you are into ppl servicing you and not into looks, she may be ok.

Won't personally go back.
Old 22-01-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Is this worth trying?
She is definitely around 40 years old.
Old 22-01-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Am I the only one who actually visited Aini and didn't think she is worth a RTM?
not worth is a bit harsh ba. there are much worse
Old 22-01-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aishiteiru View Post
Phase 2's limit was 5 and few bothered.
Old 22-01-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aishiteiru View Post
Are you saying the government limits MLs to taking bookings of up to 8 customers a day only?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1