The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 15-03-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
qppk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Wawa (OneSiam)
OKT : Fast responses. Actually listened to feedback and changed those small towels to proper ones.
Looks : Pictures are accurate.
Body : Fun sized package. Very mobile, can move her around. Boobs are perfect. Not small, not massive. Smashing butt for doggy style.
BBBJ : It was really good, a bit short though. She got a bit horny during foreplay, so asked me to fuck her right away.
FJ : She was in a really horny mood during the afternoon. And full of energy as she arrived recently. YMMV. FJ was a solid 10/10. She was enjoying it a lot.
GFE : Very eager to please, and willing to accommodate to your requests haha
RTF : Definitely.
Old 15-03-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 21
dohman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdohman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Nami
Shave: Yes
French: Plenty...
English: Mostly conversed with her in thai but i think her english quite decent.
Looks: WYSIWYG. probably even cuter than photo.
Body: Meat in all the right places.
Boobs: Natural, sensitive.
CIM: Didnt offer, didnt try.
DT: Yes.
AR: Didnt offer, didnt try.
AJ: No.
FJ: I think she's tired because her schedule quite packed, but she still gave her best. Nothing very fancy, but very strong GFE.

Overall: 10/10, or maybe even 12/10.
OKT was nice to entertain my questions and despite i keep trying to book and fail, he is still responsive.
Old 15-03-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Lunar Sex Amazon

Looks once enter room you know you going to have a good time syt waiting
Body tight slim fit
Boobs nice big tits
Bbbj one of the better once, able to blow for a long time and did not stop
Fj tits flying all over and was a sight to behold

Usually this price point you expect more and lunar delivered, as another bro mention, she is submissive and when doggie her, I was pumping her very hard and she took it, switch to missionary and kissing me all over my neck and lips, I hold her tits and playing with it. In no time, finish inside her as she was riding me and lost control, and ride until my dick soft. Rest a while, talking to her and her life but I could not pay attention as was playing with her tits. She got the signal and starting sucking me off, as she was blowing me, my phone ring, and answered my phone while she was sucking me off. Put cd on and fuck her like her life depends on in and nutted doggie. Rtf maybe, cause the price, but she was really fun to fuck.
Old 15-03-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
tbteng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for Cake from Gentleman's club
Sorry for the late FR

Name:Cake
Shave: Yes
French: did not try
English: Good
Looks:9
Body:9
Boob: just right
Cim: did not try
Dt: too good
Ar: did not try
AJ: did not try
Fj: 10
Summary: very highly recommended. Okt was very helpful as I was new to his stable and needed verification. Cake is lustful, her DT was so good that I exploded even before the deed and she kept apologizing but I was on cloud 9. 😁. Our second shot was definitely aggressive and mid way through the foreplay, she scream "fuck me now" "fuck me now". So obviously it's a big turn on. It's been a while since I've been so turned on. For bros that haven't tried, try it soon before she leaves! Left a satisfied man. 😁
Old 15-03-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WaiZhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by azTan View Post

Nooky Time 202
14.03.23 at 7pm slot

Face is incredibly pretty with slim build body.
Foreplay is good and not those time watcher.
Able to do long bbbj until i cum for the first shot.
She was very accommodating to my request for changing of position during fj.
Her gfe is good, smiling all the way that i would thumb up.
Overall session was solid which is way above my expectation.
Worth the money spend.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=922843
I do not know how to upload her video clip here but you can view her in their telegram.

I second that bro. Her blowjob is good with lots of saliva
Old 15-03-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1341 / Power: 3
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

FR: BENA @ HOUSE OF THAI

TLDR: Book if you like an experienced FL that gives a great HJ/BBBJ. Skip if you prefer chio face or SYT

Eastern part of SG. Accessible by bus not train. Shophouse style setup. Neat room with queen size bed. Big fresh towels. Minus points cos bonking premises abit run down & location is not Central.

Face: 6/10
25% discount from studio pics. At least 3 shades tanner than studio pics. Looks early 30s IRL even though she claims she is 28. Skin texture is not the best and looks slightly weathered.

Body: 7/10
Body is close to WYSIWYG based on the pics I attached above.
Height is 1.66M as advertised with long slender legs which should appeal to everyone.

Enhanced D cups with medium sized areolas & eraser nipples. Boobs are too firm for my liking as they feel like melons.

Slight tummy and her bum could be meatier i.e. more 3D-like (typical of girls with slender bodyframes)

Trimmed pussy with no noticeable odours.

BBBJ: 8.5/10
Top marks here. You can tell she is an experienced FL as she is very skilled in BBBJ.

You name the pattern she's got it down pat. From DT/speed & suction variation/Ball licking/Shaft licking she's got it.

She will BBBJ you for as long as you want so you gotta stop her if you want to move to FJ.

There is also a prelude to her BBBJ where she will squeeze KY onto you dick, do a slippery handjob (also very skilled in this) and then use her boobs to give you a titty fuck.

If you are planning to book her, book her for this aspect alone.

Personally this was better than the FJ for me as FL with this sort of skill level in HJ/BJ is not common.

FJ: 7/10
No action in the shower as toilet was too small. No DFK and only kissing on the lips. Likely gotta build chemistry or RTF to unlock that.

Highlight of FJ was the doggy position. As shown in her pics, the view that you'll get while doing her in doggy looks exactly like that.

Pussy however is not the tightest as shes not a SYT and is likely high mileage as she is not fresh in this line of work.

GFE:6/10
Can speak English & Chinese so no Google translate needed. Generally starts off with a cold Ice-Queen vibe but she warms up gradually.

Not the most engaging conversation wise. There were instances where I asked her generic questions just to get the conversation flowing but she deflected them or would not answer so YMMV here.

Not the type also to cuddle with you in between shots so the feeling is more commercial. Could also be because i caught her on a moody day.

RTF: No
Overall it was a decent experience but not a great one and personally I'd prefer more of the SYT type.

There are also way too many options now. She's however worth trying once just for the fantastic BBBJ/HJ.

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry

Last edited by SeventhFiend; 16-03-2023 at 11:24 AM.
Old 15-03-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFiend View Post
FR: BENA @ HOUSE OF THAI
[sammyboyivvvvmage]553794[/sammyboyimage]

Saw a few FRs on Bena so gave her a shot to check out the hype.

TLDR: Book if you like experienced FL that gives a great HJ/BBBJ. Skip if you prefer SYT

Eastern part of SG. Accessible by bus not train. Shophouse style setup. Neat room with queen size bed. Big fresh towels. Minus points cos bonking premises abit run down & location is not the most Central.

Face: 6.5/10
25% discount from studio pics. At least 3 shades tanner than studio pics. Looks early 30s IRL even though she claims she is 28 and her skin texture is not the best.

Body: 7/10
Body is WYSIWYG based on the pics I attached above. Height is 1.66M as advertised with long slender legs which should appeal to most bros.

Enhanced D cups with medium sized areolas. Boobs are too firm for my liking as they feel like melons.

Slight tummy and her bum could be abit meatier i.e. more 3D-like.

Shaved pussy with no noticeable odours.

BBBJ: 8.5/10
Top marks here. You can tell she is an experienced FL she is very skilled in BBBJ.

You name the pattern she's got it down pat. From DT /speed & suction variation/Ball licking/Shaft licking she's got it.

She will BBBJ you for as long as you want so you gotta stop her if you want to move to FJ.

There is also a prelude to her BBBJ where she will squeeze KY onto you dick, do a slippery handjob and then use her boobs to give you a titty fuck.

All in all if you wanna book her book her for this aspect alone. Personally this was better than the FJ for me.

FJ: 7/10
No action in the shower as toilet was too small. No DFK and only kissing on the lips. Likely gotta build chemistry or RTF to unlock that.

Highlight of FJ was the doggy position. As shown in her pics, the view that you'll get while doing her in doggy is exactly like that.

Pussy however is not the tightest as shes not a SYT and is likely high mileage.

GFE:6/10
Can speak English & Chinese so no Google translate needed. Generally starts off with a cold Ice-Queen vibe but she warms up gradually.

Not the most engaging conversation wise but its decent enough. There were instances where I asked her generic questions just to get the conversation flowing but she deflected them or would not answer so YMMV here.

Not the type also to cuddle with you in between shots so the feeling is more commercial here. Could also be because i caught her on a moody day.

RTF: No
Overall it was a decent experience but not a great one and personally I'd prefer more of the SYT type. There are also way too many options now. She's however worth trying once just for the fantastic BBBJ
some days its like this...
Old 15-03-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
WINAKACHRIS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://img33.imagetwist.com/th/53766/q3z8l0fqu5s2.jpg

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread...6#post22141626

GENTLEMENCLUB24

Had a bad experience during overnight booking so OKT counter offered me with special package deal.

Name: FR for JENNIE

Shave : No little bush but confirm clean and smell good.
French: No maybe because I am not her kind.
English: Yes a little but I got no problem because I do speak Thai.

Looks: 10/10
SYT and cute. Look great even with very light make up.

Body : 9/10
Smooth skin and fair. Smell good too. Petite 160 size and super nice to hug.

Boobs: 10/10
Enhanced soft and look proportionally good on her. Best B+ size and enjoyable to watch when she ride.

FJ: 9/10
She keeps feedback that my prick was huge (I denied) but still work very hard to ride. I can tell she is tired and felt pain but still allow me to thrust hard for 15 mins. This XMM is worth ending in missionary because of the nice pair of boobs.

Overall : 8/10
Will RTF because I really want to. Guys if you are Korean oppa looking find her, because she said she wanted to make 3 babies with you. If you want to support do go for 2 shots as claimed by her.

Last edited by WINAKACHRIS; 15-03-2023 at 10:18 PM.
Old 15-03-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 2
xincty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxincty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxincty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

BM, Seduction

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...7&highlight=bm

LOOKS: pretty, party girl looks

BOOBS: handful, huge as my head. Big boobs lover you’ll definitely enjoy as much as I did

BODY: slender

BBBJ: she can go deep. Her mouth feels damn good

FJ: sexdrive is very high. A lot of fun pumping her from behind and having her grinding on top of me.

GFE: Gfe feels damn real. Didn’t felt scripted

RTF: yes
Side note bros, this stable and their ladies continues to satisfy me
Old 15-03-2023, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 8
Jezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Great session with Nini from Models4U today.
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread...highlight=nini

WYSIWYG as far as the pics go.. add a few points for the Thai tan as usual.
Lovely girl trying to make money to re-open her tattoo shop in BKK.
Her BBBJ is amazing with great eye contact and the tongue-stud adds some extra excitement.
Dont expect PSE service, but more a gentle lover GFE.
Having said that she took my larger than average tool balls deep with no complaints.
She is a great lady, go see her, you wont regret it.
I believe she's here until the 20th.
Stay safe,
J
Old 15-03-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
skye1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Pamela from Naravee

Looks - 7 what you see is what you get
Bbbj - 7
FJ - 8 willing to accommodate
GFE - max

Communication needs to translate as her English is not the best but still worthy bonk
Old 15-03-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
some days its like this...
Part and parcel of cheonging.

Sometimes its good, sometimes its crap.

However as long as your net batting average is positive its all good.

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old 16-03-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicks1990 View Post
I really wanna book her but I cannot seem to get in touch with the Lust OKT, any advise from any bros?
Maybe you tio blacklisted? Did you get yourself verified first by the OKT?

Old 16-03-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
SODA from KINKANGEL69

https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?...52&postcount=1

OKT : First time using this stable. Okt really friendly, prompt replies, answered all my queries appropriately.

Very Happy

Location: Central East. Very good for both public transport users and drivers. CP very easily accessible.

Excellent

Venue: Safe easy access by following Okt's swift instructions. Room is quite big and clean. Big, comfortable queen size bed. Bathroom is quite spacious and clean with a nice big mirror in front of the wash basin which we put to great erotic use. Shower is clean with a good fit for 2. BYOT if you do not like GMTs.

Excellent Very conducive venue for a great sex session!

Looks: SODA is a fair demure sweet cute fresh young Uni gal looker from ChiangRai. She is 21yo, has a slightly diamond shaped face, shapely nose, striking smallish eyes, luscious lips, soft tongue, wears braces.

Irl SODA resembles the above advert photo and photos/vids in KA69's TG, by around 85% save for slight filters which further lighten her skin colour (although irl her skin tone is already fair for a thai gal) and slightly smoothens facial blemishes.

Stats a close match

Very Happy

Boobs : Natural pubescent A+ cup boobs with light brown inverted nipples which look erotically sexy sensuous when they become erect hard while making SODA high gao gao, lol!

Stats a close match

Happy

Body : 165-167 cm height, 48-50kg weight. Tallish, leggy, pubescent, lithe, proportionate shaped, fresh clean slim body. Smooth tight skin. Lovely shaped back. Biggish juicy bum, trim V shaped pussy, easily wet, no smell and quite tight.

Stats just about match

Very Happy

Service :

SODA did indeed live up to the description in KA69's advert on her in its TG, fabulous!

She is clean, hygienic and smells good.

Fantastic, fresh, hot, wet, passionate, sensuous, natural genuine non commercial sex. Really felt like i was having great sex with a fair tally leggy slim demure sweet cute young 21yo GF, absolutely thrilling!

SODA greeted me in a sensual black lingerie and i was later delighted to discover that she was wearing the same sexy black panty underneath which is seen in two of her Uni outfit photos in KA69's TG! Now if only she was wearing the same Uni outfit as well, right okt KA69 bro, lol?! Private joke between me and okt KA69

Took things slow, sensual and totally natural with this Uni gal sweetie. Her english is quite limited but with her adorable innocent cutie girlie smiley personality there were no problems communicating with a mix of her pidgin english and GT.

Kissing turned to melt lips kissing turned to french turned to dfk and finally jav french during the whole session with her striking small eyes looking deeply into my eyes, hands caressing and gripping me, fabulous! Btw glad to say that SODA's braces did not spoil the french/dfk/jap av french experience in anyway whatsoever!

Proper action first started in the bathroom while SODA was brushing her teeth, like i said a clean hygienic gal! I had already stripped naked and was waiting to shower together with her.

Admired her back view and front view in the large mirror in front of the washbasin. Hugged and caressed her from behind, felt her body through her lingerie, grazing on her neck which made her squeal with toothpaste, lol. Then lifted up her lingerie to caress her bum and groin where i discovered to my delight that she was wearing the same black panty as seen in two of her photos in KA69's TG!!

Once she had finished brushing her teeth, took off her lingerie and we got into hot sensuous raba, grind, skin to skin, french/dfk/jap av french with me also enjoying the mirror action as well!! This carried on with stripping SODA of her sexy black panty, now both of us fully nude, in full hot steamy raba, grind both frontal pussy and back bum she bending over holding the washbasin, heavy petting, with mirror action to accentuate my pleasure, phoaar!!

Shower action then followed, which was basically very much more of the same hot steamy senuous passionate stuff which i earlier enjoyed in the bathroom except this time even more slippery and wet becuz of the water and soapy effect, lol!!

Must say SODA's tally leggy lithe pubescent slim bod enhanced the pleasures in the bathroom/shower as naturally we were both standing...caressing, gripping, grinding and feeling each other all over.

Bed action...let's just say everything just seemed to flow naturally on from the bathroom/shower. SODA is very much a demure shy sweet girlie 21yo, also very submissive, so i just took full control in bed and she followed my lead to enable and ensure that both of us enjoyed the ultimate high pleasures of sex together!!

French, dfk and jap av french on tap at all times.

SODA's facial features, moans and body movements are a huge turn on when she gets high gao gao , which happened a lot and made both of us thrilled, lol.

Licked and kissed her all over her body. Got her inverted tits erect quite fast, very nice to see/feel/taste!

Deep fingered her pussy, painted her clit, poked deep into her pussy while fingering her clit. At times exchanged fluids with her, lol.

Got her to turn over, doggie on all fours. Must say her beautiful back really stood out in this position, very sexy sensuous + the fact that she is only 21yo! She auto reached out both her hands to pull her asscheeks so i could have full view of her ass and pussy which was dripping creamy wet by now!! Fingered and painted her deep deep once again in this position.

Bbbj was wet and slurpy with quite good suction, dt not bad. No problem with ber braces, just like french/dfk/jap av french. Did this me standindg she doggie on bed, great view. Also got to do bbbj and lick abd suck balls while i lay down in bed.

Fj was done in numerous positions. SODA can take and seems to enjoy a hard wet hot pounding. Doggie was fabulous becuz of her beautiful back, kinda S shape, while i thumbed her ass, she reached her hand back to hold my hand on her bum, turned her head to french/jap av french! CG she pumped and grinded well. Ended misch with her bum on the edge of the bed, her lovely long flexible legs at times stretched wide, other times wrapped around me bum, yet other times both legs on my chest and finally scissors style with one leg on my chest, one hot mess, her legs now like jelly, hugging and dfk me, super shiok!!

Stats a total match

Excellent

GFE

SODA provides genuine non commercial natural super high gfe because of her warm demure smiley innocent adorable young girlie personality!

Added bonus: she is very submissive, soft spoken and goes all out to give that 小女人 vibe/effect - placing her head on my shoulder; holding my hands; caressing; hugging; cuddling; laughing sweetly; not forgetting the oh so shiok french/dfk/jap av french!!

Makes for great company if 小女人 vibe/effect is your thing. She even kissed my cock again at the end before i dressed up to leave. Sure made me feel young and happy, lol!!

Stats a total match

Excellent

Conclusion

If you are looking for a fair tally leggy slim demure sweet cute young girlie small tits 21yo Uni gal who provides genuine natural non commercial super high gfe with 小女人 vibes/effect , then you should not go far wrong in considering SODA for your next bonk.

But beware of SODA's KC power

Finally, I fully endorse KINKANGEL69's description in its TG that if you treat SODA well, you will be rewarded in kind with a gongtao experience by a university belle

Confirm fair tally leggy slim demure sweet cute young girlie small tits 21yo Uni gal GEM and FIRST SUPER PREMIER ANGEL with KINKANGEL69.

PS. It is not surprising that SODA's prices seem to have gone up twice after her first two days of working( today is her fourth day)
This FR must have taken at LEAST 1 hour to write. Macham essay sia..

Old 16-03-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
jackhack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Missy (Club Friday)
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=923139

Missy looks close enough to the photos. She is pretty to me and she has a fit body. She is truly a service oriented girl. She initiates things and makes you feel very comfortable. She tries very hard to please.
She is also chatty and can communicate in English well enough.
It was a very relaxing session and a lot of gfe.

Location is easy to find.
Highly recommended. For the price, it's well worth it. Wont regret. Please support!
I am returning to her a few times till she goes back end of the month.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1