The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2011, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonhost View Post
Ha ha.... I very welcome for new comers who wish to be in this trade... But too bad seems what my service is 100% different from others where they will only ask girls from "Don't Know Come From Where" to patrol right infront of all potential single man... Better becareful of this cos they are the one who have tenancy to be a runawy bride or they are there to simply to rip off your wallets.... You never know whether you are going to get one from who are like those mainly working in JC or GL.... Its different when you are going to get a wife and to going to get a WL.... So bless if you wish to start....
dun wori...am not keen to do this business...wish you good luck...

Quote:
I totally agree on yoru first sentence... There is alot of fake one who just simply introuce girls from "Don't Know Where They From" and in the end wash hands after that... But too bad I'm offering a different one....
dun mind describe what you meant by you are offering different one...

Quote:
So are you married now or still single?? If still single, better act fast... At least you still work till 60s... If you wait till 50s to get married, then you have to work till 70s.... Not to worry... Maybe by then you have your cpf to help you anyway....

we are all still not married lei...so you wan to intro us huh....

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-04-2011, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jasonhost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
dun wori...am not keen to do this business...wish you good luck...

dun mind describe what you meant by you are offering different one...

we are all still not married lei...so you wan to intro us huh....

If you are interest, just PM me and I will give you the website to go through... We have to respect the originally thread of this forum... Anyone wants to know about my services, will have to PM... What only difference is you are seeing the girls DIRECT in the village... Not in City.... So, you get to see the life-style, family and their background much more better.... So, you won't 100% get a WL or its a ex-WL which is for sure....
Old 09-04-2011, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
asylum javelin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So are you married now or still single?? If still single, better act fast... At least you still work till 60s... If you wait till 50s to get married, then you have to work till 70s.... Not to worry... Maybe by then you have your cpf to help you anyway....
Ya,ya, quickly decide before the VN government sets the age limit for foreigners to not more than 50y and minimum salary of USD3,000.00 a month before you can marry a VN girl..... nói đùa

cheers.....aj
Old 09-04-2011, 04:37 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What only difference is you are seeing the girls DIRECT in the village... Not in City.... So, you get to see the life-style, family and their background much more better.... So, you won't 100% get a WL or its a ex-WL which is for sure....
haha..we oso knew alot of WL are DIRECT from the village...how to ensure the brides are not WL lei...

Old 09-04-2011, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha..we oso knew alot of WL are DIRECT from the village...how to ensure the brides are not WL lei...

Simple... My viet people do filters on the girls... Any girls went to other country or have went to cities to work, its out of criteria....
Old 09-04-2011, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Simple... My viet people do filters on the girls... Any girls went to other country or have went to cities to work, its out of criteria....
once again i have seen alot of things being staged to show potential victims..anyway VB xao nhieu nhieu alot...

Old 09-04-2011, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
once again i have seen alot of things being staged to show potential victims..anyway VB xao nhieu nhieu alot...
Ha ha.... My side does not xao alot.... Those xao are people who do not have their own people in Viet... My viet people is my family also... They are already reputed in the village cos we have oversea client from malaysia, australia and indonesia clients not forget Singapore....

Pls note the man have to travel 3 hours from the airport to village... What you going to see is only plantation... So, do you think we xao??

Xao can only spoil reputation and that is not going to happen to our end...
Old 09-04-2011, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:

One more to add... Very sad for you to see those stages which I have expected since there is others who doesn't know the word matchmaking company or agencies out there... Some people may have gone to viet before and see people in the cities who house girls all around and start introduce to man which others is doing... But to understand viet people, some others might be loose out... If you think gone to the cities and see those people there, very sorry... You still far away.... Try go to experience life in the village... You will see different things... As the saying say, if you wish to get good wife in viet, you must get wife from the village... Cos those the girls who are conservative and the most hardworking one....

So, it depends what you one... If you just simply want a superb pretty, good in bed, just simply goes to the city and pay and you get one... If you think can get one good wife from city, then i can only say good luck to you....
Old 09-04-2011, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Definitely sharing my experience being one of the agency... whether to sell or not sell, it depends on individual interest... Marriage is not one thing you can just simply sell... It takes alot of other means also...
Friend ....

Don't be so ARROGANT ....

You are not the only 1 married twice ... you are not the only one married young ... you are not the only 1 with a Viet Wife .... You are not the only 1 running a business ....

You think that you are great to married at 19 years??? you think you have a Viet Wife of 6 years is GREAT ????
Base on what you have talked, You think you are experienced one and we are the newbies har ????

If you are that great ... do your business elsewhere .. SERIOUSLY we don't need you here !!!! Since you are so Arrogant ... I doubt you will find any buisiness here ...

We appreciate your sharing but we don't need Arrogant people ....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 09-04-2011, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Friend ....
haiz...you cannot tahan anymore ha...was having the same feeling but still can tahan for me...

Old 09-04-2011, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Friend ....

You are not the only 1 married twice ... you are not the only one married young ... you are not the only 1 with a Viet Wife .... You are not the only 1 running a business ....

You think that you are great to married at 19 years??? you think you have a Viet Wife of 6 years is GREAT ????
Base on what you have talked, You think you are experienced one and we are the newbies har ????

If you are that great ... do your business elsewhere .. SERIOUSLY we don't need you here !!!! Since you are so Arrogant ... I doubt you will find any buisiness here ...

We appreciate your sharing but we don't need Arrogant people ....

Who is the arrogant by trying to type here about people age??

Sorry... I'm not here to talk about business... If I want to talk about business, i have alot more to talk....

Really a funny guy who start the commotion and yet tell me who is arrogant...
Old 09-04-2011, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
haiz...you cannot tahan anymore ha...was having the same feeling but still can tahan for me...
Bro... No hard feelings... I just comment base on opinion...

You can think otherwise and no hard feeling...
Old 09-04-2011, 07:01 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Tahan ... can .. why cannot Tahan ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 09-04-2011, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Who is the arrogant by trying to type here about people age??

Sorry... I'm not here to talk about business... If I want to talk about business, i have alot more to talk....

Really a funny guy who start the commotion and yet tell me who is arrogant...
Yes Yes .. I am a Funny Guy ... BUT then NOT as Funny as You ....

You no need say Sorry leh .... I should be the One Saying SORRY .....

I AM SORRY okie

me Young Boy here ... just graduate and return from US ... no $$ no work ... no love ... no Wife .. no GF ....

When you free, bring me go Vietnam see the Village girl leh ... Very impress on what you talked about the match-matching Village girls ... Drooling liao ...

You Big Man NO Angry with Small Boy .. Okie ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 09-04-2011, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes Yes .. I am a Funny Guy ... BUT then NOT as Funny as You ....

You no need say Sorry leh .... I should be the One Saying SORRY .....

I AM SORRY okie

me Young Boy here ... just graduate and return from US ... no $$ no work ... no love ... no Wife .. no GF ....

When you free, bring me go Vietnam see the Village girl leh ... Very impress on what you talked about the match-matching Village girls ... Drooling liao ...

You Big Man NO Angry with Small Boy .. Okie ....
No need to say sorry... No hard feelings.... I'm not angry at all... No point to get angry with the PC with words.... This is a open forum for all to comment.... Young boy need match-making?? Don't make joke with me leh.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1