The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 12-03-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
lordboy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for missy Club Friday.

OKT: Responsive and fast reply, nth to complain about.
Location: Central. accessible by public transport, hotel, 2 single bed. towel is okay ( not the best but not damn jialat)
Looks: similar as advertised, 10-15% discount due to meitu.
Body: natural B, slim with soft butt for doggy, no baby dmg.
French: yes, will initiated and wont stop until u stop
Bbbj: Good with alot of sloppy and suction, hardworking
Painting: Dint try
Finger: yes, one finger
Cim: NIL nvr try
Shaved: Trimmed
Massage: solid massage and relaxing, almost fell aslp in btw shots
FJ: Come 2 day ago and told me not alot of customer and i promised if she make me happy, i will provide FR. definitely not the best in the current market, but demand too strong for the goods ones so i decided to try and did not disappoint me. she is hardworking and service oriented, decent English can communicate and small talks in between shorts. she can really ride well and love the moaning sound. first shot couldnt resist and exploded when she ride me. 2nd shot was good after a solid massage tried multiple position .she was nice and offered me water and dint not rush to chase me away.
GFE: yes, she will make u happy if u treat her nice.
Service: Good and hardworking
RTF: maybe, since all the popular one always fully book, why not book someone who can serve u well and give u all the attention.
Old 12-03-2023, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1547 / Power: 12
darkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant future

Managed to book Soda from Kinkangel.

21yo from Chiang Rai.

Looks: 9/10 (discount maybe 10% from pictures).
Body: 8/10 (not for boob lovers, but her ass is perky and quite a sight during doggy).
BBBJ: 8/10 (could be better if she changed up the tempo now and then. But otherwise that sustained speed and suction nearly made me pop first shot).
GFE: 10/10 (this really give it to her. Maximum GFE and it feels like having a young uni girlfriend; we did many positions and I absolutely loved seeing her grind and ride in cowgirl. No KY needed as she was wet enough too

RTF: definitely. First time meeting someone from Chiang Rai and Soda didn’t disappoint at all.
Old 12-03-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1547 / Power: 12
darkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Join the hype and advance book Ada from Blackpink for today. Sure enough all the FR for her are true. Sharing my FR for her.

OKT: no need to mention as all know bro BP service level
Looks: similar to pic and video. Had a pair of dreamy eyes
Body: slim with a pair of big Bouncy boobs, manmade but not too hard.
French: will rape your mouth. Her tongue is damn powerful
Bbbj: killer on this. Power suction combine with tongue action. Can keep going and going till you surrender.
Cim: yes, both shot and she swallow them. Says mine is delicious
FJ: never try as her bbbj feel too good to stop
GFE: max

Reach room, had small talk and standard sop shower. Thought initially what’s the hype about. But came out and she push me to the bed and jump straight to bj, she can follow the momentum of the music playing. Just lay on the bed and enjoy my soul being suck out by her. During halftime, this is where her GFE shines. Cuddle, kissing, showing how to browse sbf post and had a good laugh. She suddenly says she want more of my cum and move with a short catbath and do what she does best. Usually 2nd shot will take longer rest to recover but she woke him up soon. My mind was in a dilemma, do I want to stop her and cap on to pump her? But her bbbj feels so good I don’t wan to stop. After a long bbbj and decide to surrender to her mouth again. She never stops here and continue to suck, really till the last drop than she stops. Look at my phone and realize my 2shot is done within an hour. After shower, she pull me to the bed and continue to cuddle, kiss, chat and teasing till times up. Not a time watcher and chase you out after deed is done. GFE gao gao.

RTF: yes. Told her i will want to pump her next time we meet
BBBJ and cim lover, please don’t miss this gem or you’ll regret
Seems like this is a must
Old 12-03-2023, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 20
oncenottwice is one of the Best!oncenottwice is one of the Best!oncenottwice is one of the Best!oncenottwice is one of the Best!

Grace from Blackpink

Surprised that no one share FR about her!!! A 💎!!!

Okt: very responsive
Room: 10/10 come with bathtub with double bed
Language: 10/10 speak gd English
GFE: very very and accommodating
Look: 8/10 look more beautiful than the photo given
BBBJ: 9/10 powderful suction with pop sound effect
Boob: 10/10 natural B and sensitive nip
Body: 10/10surprisingly her figure are well proportioned
Paint: not sure…never ask!
Finger: Yes and wet easily
FJ:10/10 I love banging her in doggy and seeing her body shape

RTF: yes (she only left with 8day in SG)

What a gem, it gave me a feeling banging OL that is so submissive~haha
Bros, pls take care of her!!!
Old 12-03-2023, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 17
dalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR for WoW @ Sex Republic

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=22129528#post22129528

Had WoW for lunch today. I don't think I want to say more as it was "WoW" time. She's as good. Her sensitivity remains high, let be painting or FJ, genuine moaning and hitting the high. To a bro who say "claims of making WL cum are BS"...maybe its your issue but WoW's body response isn't fake, do book a session to find out. FYR, she has been working in the hospital over rhe past 3 years, so last mileage was frozen (no BF - which I believe). Here are some shots for your "reference"...DEFINITELY WILL RTF.

Old 12-03-2023, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 2
boobymansion is a splendid one to beholdboobymansion is a splendid one to beholdboobymansion is a splendid one to beholdboobymansion is a splendid one to beholdboobymansion is a splendid one to beholdboobymansion is a splendid one to beholdboobymansion is a splendid one to beholdboobymansion is a splendid one to behold

New from Silkstockings

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...=silkstockings

Looks: 8.5 pretty (my thing with girls with long hair)
Body: 8.5 slim and toned
Pussy: 9 trimmed leaking wet
Bbbj: 8 willing to go deep and
Wild suctions
Fj: 8 good in any position
Cim: NA

Rtf: hunting for long haired girls
Old 12-03-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 14
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkn1ght View Post
Seems like this is a must
Die die must bro. Feel her energy bbbj
Old 12-03-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
teraesst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Easten from Sex Amazon.

Boobs: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
Fj:8/10
Bj:7/10

Overall, a very good fu*k. Friendly and good service. Will wet when painted and she gets high enough. Moaning is super loud, i think the next few rooms can hear lol. Not a dead fish, she will match your pace in whatever position you are in.

RTF: yes
Old 12-03-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Shoooter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Emi KinkyThai for relaxing Sunday
Partly also wanted to use my half-pass-six anime-learned Jap to play around with a hopefully JAV type FL.
Emi is half Jap half Thai. She looks like the photos and is chubby type. Very fair complexion just like photo. Very friendly and service oriented. She reminded me of the chubby Thai Nana with superb service.
Full SOP of serving and constantly checking satisfaction of customer. Natural meaty boobs with pink nipples.. Yummy..
Can kiss can french gao gao. BBBJ was very good. Can DT can lick and tongue tickle all over. Shiok!
Most importantly, it was really like experience in JAV. Got her high enough she will go into an expressive mode - both facial and verbal.. mumbling kimochi-ii~ kimochi-ii~
Had her good and made her came a few times during which she will shout iku iku~ and scream, and sometimes covered her mouth with her hand. Really JAV feel.
JAV exp checked. Ok, at least half-checked hahaha
Enjoy bros!
Old 12-03-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 6
IlovePussylicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIlovePussylicki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Ning (Lover Fortress)

Looks: 9/10, Looks like photo very cute, and I like her type of look so I went to try. Very SYT. Work at swensens in bangkok. That syt waitress you always wanted to fuck.
Body: 9/10, slim and slender like your JC school mates.
Boobs: 8/10. Small B cups with cute pink protruded nipples. suck all day.
BBBJ: 100/10. this is where ning excel... she will use both hands to tickle your body and send electric all over while giving you a super long bbbj with deepthroat gagging. She will blow until you say stop.
FJ: 100/10. Good riding and she really knows how to control the tempo. hairless pussy is quite tight and nice. Very accommodating to change positions. She will put in for you... it is slippery. You can feel 101% of her pussy. just let her do her job.. very very creamy and deep inside..
GFE: 9/10. Very friendly person, I would say her GFE is more of like fuck buddy, she is very chatty and likes to share about her life etc. So its like fucking your colleague or friend more than GF.
Attitude: 10/10 Very good attitude, I will say that her selling point is the very good service. If you looking for tight and fresh SYT, this is the right girl.
Old 12-03-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3475 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalflour View Post

Wow great shots of her..

She sure does seem "wow" and yummy..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 12-03-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkxyz View Post
Tried Sky from A1Group

Okt: fast and steady
Looks: Sweet and beautiful. 8.5/10
Body: Slim and young. 8.5/10
Boobs: 9/10
Frenching: 9/10 passionate
Gfe:9/10
FJ: 9/10
Oh nice Sushi is back, with her bestie Lemon..

Wanted to try her that time but she stopped work quite fast..

Tarma with them should be quite shiok since the chemistry is already there lol..

Old 12-03-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crownedclown View Post
FR for 201 from Nooky

Saw price adjusted from 180/2 to 150/2 for both 201 and 202, then suddenly got good FRs from reputable bros appear. Nooky is one of the few trustable stables i consistently have good experience. I see all the other bros' FRs, wah i legit dunno choose 201 or 202 sia. End up i flip coin and go with 201. No regrets at all man, below is my honest FR, YMMV

OKT: Fast and efficient

Looks: 9/10 I dunno why but she got like this foxy model look, her eyes sharp sharp one. Cute, round round face and small nose. The video in telegram most accurate. Normal thai tan, not so whitewashed as shown in the photos

Body: 9/10 Hella tall. Slim and slender. Her body build reminds me of the blue people from Avatar movie lol. Smooth skin. Small soft B boobs with dark chocolate nipples. Got some bush below. Really solid ass. Overall, very well proportioned for her height.

French: Yes. Lip sucking, tongue fighting, how you want to kiss, she will kiss you back

BJ: 8/10 Good suction, warm and wet. Can keep eye contact with you. For this kind of face ah, looks damn hot with a dick in her mouth. Can DT no problem but i would prefer if it was longer and sloppier. Still a solid BJ though

FJ: 8/10 Shes not a loud person so more groaning than moaning and lots of heavy breathing. Will grip the mattress and can take hard pounding. Knows how to adjust her height into position well. I booked her at night and was the seventh so her body was a little desensitized already, needs to put KY. But if you go slow and paint her well, she can get wet easily. Managed to forgo the KY on the second shot

GFE: 9/10 Can speak english well, got a bit of accent to me. A little bit shy at first but will slowly open up. Will show funny facebook videos with you. She likes to hold my hand for some reason, she say looks very nice. Then suddenly ask me to flex my bicep. Take picture and send to 202. Apparently 202 send some bro's bicep earlier, so 201 wants to reply back with my bicep. Suddenly 202 reply with selfie and bro's arm flexed around her face LOL Both girls are funny if they are together Also strong KC power. Poor girl complaining shes hungry, only had breakfast for the whole day. Playfully bite my nipple because hungry haha If bros got extra pocket money and dont mind spending on a meal for her.. shit la i think i kena trap by her liao..

Overall: 8.6/10 Her GFE is next level. Very good services, doesnt feel fake or transactional at all. Actually quite a funny person if you can click well with her. Easily one of the top bonks of this year. They are only here for 2 weeks so mai tu liao, go go go
Appreciate the FR.. She is on my radar..

Kudos to Nooky for the price adjustment..

It's nice to see more girls now on 150 rates and below for 2s..

Old 12-03-2023, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFiend View Post
FR: CUPCAKE @ SUGAR

TLDR: Book if you value the SYT experience, skinny bodyframe, tight & taut bod plus a tight pussy. Skip if you value a decent BBBJ, service consistency and if you don't like baby damage.

OKT: 8/10
Responsive & clear instructions. Pity their girls are no longer advertised on SBF. You'll have to find them on Telegram to view their listings.

Pros: Hotel in Central part of SG that is easily accessible by P
public transport.

Cons: Room smells of KY and Vape odours and is rather messy. Bed is too narrow in width to perform some positions comfortably.

Learnt that she only moved to this location recently so the previous premises might have been better.

Face: 7/10
20% discount from her studio pics. Confirmed SYT and looks 24 IRL.

2-3 shades darker IRL vs her studio pics and minus points for some acne blemishes around her cheeks & mouth.

Body: 7/10
Petite and skinny bodyframe and is 1.55M & 40KG as advertised.

Personally i think she is abit too skinny and would do well with some more weight i.e. another 2KG. You can feel her thigh area is really skinny when you feel her up.

Enhanced C Cup boobs with medium size areolas. Visible stretch marks on boobs, butt and lower tummy due to prior baby damage.

Bum is suprisingly meaty relative to her weight and i could grab a decent handful which i wasn't expecting

Plus points for a really tight and taut bod even with baby damage but that likely cos she is just too skinny.

Visually her bod looks fantastic from a proportions standpoint as she is skinny with big boobs (universal appeal) if you discount the stretch marks.

BBBJ: 5/10
Boderline passable BBBJ. No DT/Shaft/Ball/Speed & Suction variation. Feels like she is just going through the motions to get you aroused enough for the FJ.

Set your expectations low here.

FJ: 6.5/10
No DFK but just kissing with very slight tongue action. Likely requires RTF sessions to unlock this further.

Personally I did not try painting or fingering as I was abit disappointed after experiencing her BBBJ since it felt like she just wanted to get the job done and move on.

On the plus side she is accommodative to all positions and cos of her weight the carry-fuck position is a must try.

The only standout is that her pussy is very tight. Tighter than Pui from OS if i were to compare which was the only saving grace of the whole session for me.

GFE:6/10
As seen from her other FRs this is kind of a mixed bag.

She was chatty at the start of my session but midway through became cold and gave off an 'Ice-Queen' vibe which kinda suprised me to be honest.

This really depends whether you caught her during a 'Moody' phase but the bad part is this can change mid-session which is a minus for me.

RTF: No
Wouldn't RTF unless you've established good rapport with her. Her service & mood consistency are just not there unfortunately.
Cupcake so fast going back.. Not even a week here I think lol..

Agree that if you can get past her mood swings and can click with her, she is a good fuck.. That tight bod and pussy of hers really gets u going..

Old 12-03-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
YeojongII is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=baby

Baby - House of Thai

Okt: prompt replies
Damage: 130 / 45 / 1

Looks: 8 real baby face, looks very young and fresh

Body: 8 curvy, her skin is nice. Not the smoothest but can pass my standards

Boobs: 8 normal size

Services:
Frenching: 9 passionate attacking both hVe

Bbbj: 8.5 gov v good suction and licking balls game on point

Fj: 8 good fuck skills. Hard working

Cim: 10 no need say anything just siok bros