The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-01-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Haven't visit any ml since the mid of dec liao good to save money
Old 09-01-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Been into this ml scene for sometimes, will just feel boring no matter how hype how good service of the mls was delivered.

You will feel good at first few visits, maybe after rtm for some period just feel bored with the same routine.

Really need some new mls to join
Old 09-01-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Haven't visit any ml since the mid of dec liao good to save money
I am glad that you missed nothing much
Old 09-01-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I go for only a few FJs, mostly HJs, so yeah once a year should be adequate.
Dumb question bj need go for testing?
Old 09-01-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Kena zapped BIG time by a single bro who probably has a lot more power than the usual long time bro in the forum. Likely a A*** supporter.

Shall refrain from sharing my experiences here lol.
Old 09-01-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1089 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Kena zapped BIG time by a single bro who probably has a lot more power than the usual long time bro in the forum. Likely a A*** supporter.

Shall refrain from sharing my experiences here lol.
In the first place, the FN and SN terms have been asked here before a gazillion times, so doing simple search will give u your answer.. You went way off tangent cuz of your false assumptions..

In case you didn't know, this thread is strictly for discussions related to massage with HJ/BJ release.. You want to discuss further than that u can go dome 2 or HC section..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 09-01-2021, 04:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1089 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Dumb question bj need go for testing?
Dude.. Just head over to the sexual health section lah.. All the answers related to your concerns can be found there..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 09-01-2021, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Been into this ml scene for sometimes, will just feel boring no matter how hype how good service of the mls was delivered.

You will feel good at first few visits, maybe after rtm for some period just feel bored with the same routine.

I not a fan of going vack to same ml need find fun de but hard la
Old 09-01-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky2 View Post
Really Meh???
My weekly event with Coco and Aini(old & new location) still FN even during wanking and lock lips.
I didnt say its them mah, did I? Aiyo. I also get same FN treatment all the way.
Old 09-01-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Because it has become what you said... a routime. You need to vary your diet, with MLs, with FJs, with FBs, with normal dates, with coffe dates, then back to MLs, and FJs, and FBs.. etc etc. This way you get to keep enjoying everyone of them. You won't get bored. That's what I do.
Old 09-01-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
cursive99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Most will assume 1xhj. If you want 2x hj, better to tell the ML at the start so that she can plan the session properly.

As for the rest, it’s depends on the ML. And also the chemistry between you and the ML.

Most are SN, if FN it will mostly state in website. But then again, the trend seems to be moving towards SN nowadays. Which is one of the many reasons why Aini is popular as she’s a SYT in FN (previously).
Okay, understood. Thanks for the reply
Old 09-01-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 12
Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!

Quote:

For me I have a small list of MLs I go to on a rotary basis. My staple enjoyment. Visited them quite long so quite frenlies. Sad truth is tho, for regulars the MLs will go both ways: either give u more perks, or shortchange you. The latter is quickly removed from my rotation list

That said, I'll always find time to explore new MLs/HCs, cuz just as you say, even the most quality ML servicing will be lacklustre after this many repetitions. So must spice up the palette . Especially if you kena the bad experience, then you'll appreciate your ML more
Old 09-01-2021, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of

any honest ML to recommend?
price as advert, no add price to go FN or touch boobs etc
Old 09-01-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
any honest ML to recommend?
price as advert, no add price to go FN or touch boobs etc
for now have to be aini, but be prepared to wait up to 2 weeks.

She's back to her familiar place so grab while it last.
Old 09-01-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
for now have to be aini, but be prepared to wait up to 2 weeks.

She's back to her familiar place so grab while it last.
she is way too popular.
i usually give such ang pai a miss cos the booking itself is alrdy a challenge
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1