The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by careboy View Post
Who is this Mohd Lim ? Can any of you familiar with his activities enlighten us.
Sound interesting. Thks.
Old timers will know him. Pretty Low key, I am surprised to see his name being mentioned here these days. And the zapper who keep zapping, beware of what’s coming. It won’t be from me, but u just watch out. U may have many accounts, but it will be useless when time come for u.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 02-01-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Axeoil85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Jalan Jalan on 31st at 5pm and straight up to lvl 4 to look for Lisa but think she working as the “Closed” sign is at the door.

Went to lvl 2 and saw Jasmine, Vietnam ML but got one bro standing outside so I just walk pass her and went to the back alley and saw 1 new shop with dim light and flower plus clothing inside. The lady looks like Thai and pretty but she never give signal for me to enter so again I walk pass her.

When up to lvl 4 again and went to the shop after coco and b4 Lisa and went in as the gal looks ok. Her name is Fiona, she said she only offer facial but her boss, and lady insisted she do massage too. So she bo Bian and guide me into the room. KNN, big mistake, she told me she don’t do massage but since her boss said so, she just have to do Lor. Immediately ask me wat service I want when she just started to touch my leg. She said she do sales one and sell luxury goods like watches n handbags but now no business due to COVID-19 so just work her part time.

She quote 70 form HJ and 100 for sense massage with HJ, KNN..and additional for roaming and to take off her dress. As I have not into the mood yet, she just started for 30 second and her attitude was also bad, damn cold and high class attitude and keep using English..I just waste my $30 And walk out, then Turn Right” n find coco instead. Haha...
Old 05-01-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
And the zapper who keep zapping, beware of what’s coming. It won’t be from me, but u just watch out. U may have many accounts, but it will be useless when time come for u.
upped u once upon a time for ur kind sharing in the batam thread, can't up again
Old 06-01-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
upped u once upon a time for ur kind sharing in the batam thread, can't up again
I miss Batam. Since Covid, can’t go down

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 07-01-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ReportAndExport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by urger View Post
Quite a number of MILFs in the mid 30s.
Rooms with individual shower.
Entry @$50 with standard services at $50 increment.
Any chance you can write a fr for this? Was enticed by the 24hr as well as the standard price, saw another bros fr but if good joint must continue to sappork
Old 07-01-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
The butterfly shop not worth to goMostly milf and demand a premium for their services.
thanks bro, guess its the ones inside ussc ba...
Old 07-01-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

i love places like these, old shopping centre with a lot of action going on, feels very dirty and shioks, other than ussc anyone knows where got action grounds like this?
Old 07-01-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeoil85 View Post
When up to lvl 4 again and went to the shop after coco and b4 Lisa and went in as the gal looks ok. Her name is Fiona, she said she only offer facial but her boss, and lady insisted she do massage too.She quote 70 form HJ and 100 for sense massage with HJ..
As for Fiona, she is quite different and she treat customer differently depending on how they behave, how is their composure. Your case is quite bad and she dont like u I think.

If you compare her with other ML like China and Viet, you going to be disappointed because they are not the same.

She offers you another dimension which I am unable to get from others but pls don't ask me what it is.
Old 07-01-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
FeelChin is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeoil85 View Post

When up to lvl 4 again and went to the shop after coco and b4 Lisa and went in as the gal looks ok. Her name is Fiona, she said she only offer facial but her boss, and lady insisted she do massage too. So she bo Bian and guide me into the room. KNN, big mistake, she told me she don’t do massage but since her boss said so, she just have to do Lor. Immediately ask me wat service I want when she just started to touch my leg. She said she do sales one and sell luxury goods like watches n handbags but now no business due to COVID-19 so just work her part time.

She quote 70 form HJ and 100 for sense massage with HJ, KNN..and additional for roaming and to take off her dress. As I have not into the mood yet, she just started for 30 second and her attitude was also bad, damn cold and high class attitude and keep using English..I just waste my $30 And walk out, then Turn Right” n find coco instead. Haha...
Depends on your chemistry with her, as she does not do massage because this is her part time job due to Covid-19 as she was in the luxury sales line. No point ask her to massage you haha.
Old 17-01-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

is the vegetarian restaurant at the last floor of USSC still operating?
Old 17-01-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
First time hear people use the word last for floor.
What is last floor? Building collapse and left the last floor?
Old 17-01-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of

any idea what time the shops close on Sun?
feel like going down now
Old 17-01-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
The last time I went yes
Old 17-01-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 898 / Power: 12
CookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
any idea what time the shops close on Sun?
feel like going down now
Best to reach there before 6pm. The MLs tend to leave early on Sun unless they have late appointments.
Old 17-01-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookCrew View Post
Best to reach there before 6pm. The MLs tend to leave early on Sun unless they have late appointments.
hmm. then is kind of late now.
probably next time then...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread