The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2012, 08:38 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
PIC for the Day....... a fellow samster's pinay girlfriend ZG

I think she did it on purpose

ENJOY !
This is a good one. Thank you for sharing.
Old 09-08-2012, 08:39 PM
Samster (B)

CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How is the weather situation in Clark now? Will it clear and be back to normal by next week ?
Old 09-08-2012, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
How is the weather situation in Clark now? Will it clear and be back to normal by next week ?
Hope this helps- http://www.pagasa.dost.gov.ph/
Old 09-08-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Found the number

0915 936 0444 and 0920 544 9544 or if you rather book by email the address is :- [email protected]
tks,noted

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 10-08-2012, 01:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Found the number

0915 936 0444 and 0920 544 9544 or if you rather book by email the address is :- [email protected]
This hotel looks good in the photos. Will give it a try on my next trip.
I just realized today that Air Asia oso flies to Clark from Singapore... all along I had the impression that we have to go to KL for the Air Asia flight.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I heard that we can fly to Clark on DHL planes too.... has anybody done that before? What is the procedure and how much do they charge? The guy who told me this is a SATS policeman so I did not ask him for more details..... but if it can be done then I am sure our fellow samsters here would have done it.
Wanna share how?
Old 10-08-2012, 04:50 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Thank you very much.... very helpful indeed.
Old 10-08-2012, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5675 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
I heard that we can fly to Clark on DHL planes too.... has anybody done that before? What is the procedure and how much do they charge? The guy who told me this is a SATS policeman so I did not ask him for more details..... but if it can be done then I am sure our fellow samsters here would have done it.
Wanna share how?
The guy is spinning a large piece of yarn

Carriage of non-flight personal on cargo flights is severely controlled, unless you are a Flight crew dead heading, and an employee of DHL - even in which case you clearing the Immigration and boarding is virtually NO-GO ..

Of course, DHL does out-source, so you could belong to one of their feeders .. who fly old crates, you can book in as a support crew - if you have the credentials -or as a flight security for 'money flights'

Post 9-11 things have tightened up in that sector

I did fly once on a cargo flight and placed as 'support crew' .. but now, with strict controls, I believe those are no-go .. unless still Philippines allows -I doubt Singapore allows you to depart so ..

BTW, see this ..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Express_Flight_705
Old 10-08-2012, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Wanna share how?
The Sats policeman pulling a fast one on you la. Unless u put yourself in a box and send it to Clark as parcel, I don't think u can get into the plane. Hahaha.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
ashworth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
PIC for the Day....... a fellow samster's pinay girlfriend ZG

I think she did it on purpose

ENJOY !
MAYOR, Like your pics. Give more for us enjoy. Cum Sia.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5675 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgolden View Post
bro mayor, may i know how often the local city hall to conduct a health test against the bar grils and what are the minimum standard to get their working permit as a bar girls?
if you are asking for curiosity sake .. no comments .. but .. if you think the 'test' are fool proof and mean the girl is "CLEAN" .. speechless.

I had a girl once, and asked me if I am "CLEAN" for a BBBJ - I said "YES" and she certified me as clean enough ..

And then when I cum, she looked at my sperm and said "oh, your sperm very watery, no chance you can make woman pregant .. "

Apparently she is learning from her 'doctor' who certifies her .. as clean !!!

Welcome to Philippines
Old 10-08-2012, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
if you are asking for curiosity sake .. no comments .. but .. if you think the 'test' are fool proof and mean the girl is "CLEAN" .. speechless.

I had a girl once, and asked me if I am "CLEAN" for a BBBJ - I said "YES" and she certified me as clean enough ..

And then when I cum, she looked at my sperm and said "oh, your sperm very watery, no chance you can make woman pregant .. "

Welcome to Philippines
Hahaaa good one bro! Did you tell her the few girls before her said your sperm could make 10 girls pregnant at the same time?
Old 10-08-2012, 01:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Welcome to Philippines
Times have changed and so has the SOP of hygiene clinic. They revamped the entire testing system wef 1st Jan 2012 and this new testing system cleaned out many bargirls who have been cleared previously. Many BGs were unable to get their permits approved.

The bars have to send their girls for weekly testing for STDs and once a month for HIV test. They also have to attend "seminars" before they are given the permits by City Hall. These seminars have speakers from the Action for Aids organization, IJM, Health dept and even the PNP.

Their permits are valid until 31st December of the year and every year the process is repeated. An additional item is that the girl must produce the HIV testing result slip.

Although there is no foolproof method.... it should be more safe to take a Girl from the bars than a FL as many who failed to clear hygiene resort to doing FL.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
The Sats policeman pulling a fast one on you la. Unless u put yourself in a box and send it to Clark as parcel, I don't think u can get into the plane. Hahaha.
You and your box arrived two days late as DHL in malay is Dua Hari Lambat
Old 10-08-2012, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mrgolden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:

Welcome to Philippines
good answer bro lol

your point is up

why the girl still have chance to look at your sperm? she didn't swallow it? lol

we should always play safe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Times have changed and so has the SOP of hygiene clinic. They revamped the entire testing system wef 1st Jan 2012 and this new testing system cleaned out many bargirls who have been cleared previously. Many BGs were unable to get their permits approved.

The bars have to send their girls for weekly testing for STDs and once a month for HIV test. They also have to attend "seminars" before they are given the permits by City Hall. These seminars have speakers from the Action for Aids organization, IJM, Health dept and even the PNP.

Their permits are valid until 31st December of the year and every year the process is repeated. An additional item is that the girl must produce the HIV testing result slip.

Although there is no foolproof method.... it should be more safe to take a Girl from the bars than a FL as many who failed to clear hygiene resort to doing FL.
noted! thanks for your valued info bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1