The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2007, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hanoi

[QUOTE=G+++ING;2103721]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
brother bota
seriously i like fishing ( is real fishing ) ok
Ya, i'm talking about real fishing. But i'm not sure if we're allow to fish in H.K.Lake. For that have to ask bro deptrai.

Cheers
Old 24-06-2007, 11:41 PM
shawnzzz

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Any bros in Hanoi from 26-29 June ???
I'm coming down alone, new to the place. Seeking guidence from the seniors here.
Old 25-06-2007, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 19
Carrot007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarrot007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey I'll be in Hanoi this week too, after a long long time.

So where are the places that are "still happening" after the clamp down ???
Old 25-06-2007, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot007 View Post
Hey I'll be in Hanoi this week too, after a long long time.

So where are the places that are "still happening" after the clamp down ???
The 3 International KTVs are back in operations.. so if u guys would like to spend US$250~US$300 for the night (excluding tar pau), then u can go to either of the following:
1. Fortuna Hotel - Boss KTV
2. Hanoi Hotel - Hanoi Hotel KTV
3. Lakeside Hotel - xxxxx Palace KTV..

For Local KTV.. PM me for Info.
Old 25-06-2007, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
rogerdee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I"m now staying at Hanoi Hotel and although KTV is open, the girls can't go to your room upstairs and also they can't leave the KTV until 12 midnight. I ended up paying $8 for a girl to sit with me and let me fondle her boobs for an hour.
Old 25-06-2007, 09:37 PM
Samster

I'm staying at the Hanoi Hotel now and the KTV here is open with about 50 girls but the girls can't come up to the room and also they can't leave the KTV until midnight. I ended up paying $8 to fondle a girl's boobs for an hour in the KTV while drinking a couple of tigers.
Old 25-06-2007, 11:54 PM
Samster

I'm now staying at Hanoi Hotel.

The KTV is Open with about 50 girls

But they can't leave the KTV until midnight

Also now they cannot go to the hotel room
Old 26-06-2007, 01:07 AM
Samster

Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Bro deptrai,

Good news.

Cheers
Old 26-06-2007, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 23
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You folks can also hang around outside the Relax bar (around the corner from the Hanoi Towers, Somerset residence). At around 11pm, there will be a couple of locals hanging around; "procurers" if you know what I mean.
Old 26-06-2007, 02:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
manly123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI, Hanoi.. if you wnat good Sex... Go Massage Center and then get the Girl number and them call them on Day time to have good fuck at your hotel.

The next Place you could go is Fortuna Hotel, Check in the hotel and u could get Girl from the KTV below or the Girl from the Massage Center at 11 floor...

So enjoy... all disco and other are been close due to Drug matter
Old 26-06-2007, 09:01 PM
Samster

Hanoi to enforce new helmet law in July
Hanoi police will enforce a new law ordering motorcyclists to wear helmets on seven city routes beginning July 15.
Riders must wear helmets on highways 1A, 1B, 2, 3 and 5 as well as on the Bac Thang Long – Noi Bai route in Dong Anh District and Tu Liem District’s Lang – Hoa Lac route.
Violators will be strictly punished, said police.

Reported by N.V.C – Translated by Luu Thi Hong
Old 26-06-2007, 09:08 PM
Samster

Vietnam to be among top ten tourist destinations by 2016: report

Vietnam is likely to become one of the top ten global tourist destinations by 2016, a report by US industry research firm, RNCOS, has said.
In its recently published Opportunities in Vietnam Tourism Industry (2007-2009), RNCOS puts the country’s annual tourism growth at 14 percent for the next five years.
“Vietnam is one of the best performing economies in the Asian region. [It] welcomed around 3.6 million international tourists in 2006, representing a 2.1 million increase from 2000,” it says.
Vietnam’s 2006 receipts from incoming tourists reached almost US$2.4 billion, up $1.2 billion from 2000 and accounting for 3.9 percent of the gross domestic products.
“This will also drive economic growth in the country. Aviation, transportation, hospitality, and other industries closely associated with the tourism industry will benefit from this surge in tourism.
“Tourism is among the most rapidly growing industrial sectors in most countries. And, in Asian countries, Vietnam is amongst the destinations enjoying maximum growth rates in tourist arrivals.”
Vietnam has, in recent years, welcomed long-haul visitors from countries like the US, China, Australia, and France, regional travelers from neighboring countries, and high-spending visitors from Northeast Asia.
The Vietnamese government has recently given permission to the national tourism agency, VNAT, to air $400,000-worth advertisements on US television channel CNN.
VNAT expects 3.6-4.4 million foreign visitors in 2007, and also plans to carry out several promotional activities in other countries.

Reported by Thu Thuy
Old 27-06-2007, 04:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdee123 View Post
I'm now staying at Hanoi Hotel.

The KTV is Open with about 50 girls

But they can't leave the KTV until midnight

Also now they cannot go to the hotel room
Hi Bro

I used to stay in Hanoi Hotel too,

Went to the KTV there, had gal to the room with me.

Try gal 265. They seems to know how to get to the room.

enjoy

et
Old 27-06-2007, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Hi Bro

I used to stay in Hanoi Hotel too,

Went to the KTV there, had gal to the room with me.

Try gal 265. They seems to know how to get to the room.

enjoy

et

Now they aren't allowed. The girls and Mamasan say that since May they can't go to the room or leave before midnight, even if I paid bar fine. One of the girls said there were police in the hotel watching. She said after midnight she could meet me outside and go with me to mini-hotel ... but I'm horny and don't want to wait until midnight .. lol. Also have 7:30AM breakfast meeting the next morning lah. I also noticed video cam in elevators that I don't remember being there last time. I asked if next month (July) they will be able to go to the rooms or leave KTV before midnight and they say they don't know. but maybe.
Old 27-06-2007, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdee123 View Post
Now they aren't allowed. The girls and Mamasan say that since May they can't go to the room or leave before midnight, even if I paid bar fine. One of the girls said there were police in the hotel watching. She said after midnight she could meet me outside and go with me to mini-hotel ... but I'm horny and don't want to wait until midnight .. lol. Also have 7:30AM breakfast meeting the next morning lah. I also noticed video cam in elevators that I don't remember being there last time. I asked if next month (July) they will be able to go to the rooms or leave KTV before midnight and they say they don't know. but maybe.
Bro,

Like that very difficult for us to cheong at these big KTV. Better go to smaller joints. Think have to wait for few months b4 they're back in action again.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1