The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2021, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

From my angle on the high chair, each time when she bent forward to get the items, I can see her cleavage clearly through the loose opening from the dress top. And her dress also getting shorter as she bent forward, So the uncles can easily see her zao geng as they are squatting on the floor to check the items.

"Wow, that's.. Erm tiring?" I said. "Come. Drink more."

"Ya la, some more in heels. After a while legs tired. So I decided to take out more one shot and check on the floor." she continued her drinks before squatting down to show me. She squatted down with her legs closed tightly together, but in her heels, her round ass is higher and the dress is barely covering it. From the front, although her legs are closed together, but in her heels, I am sure they will still be able to see a glimpse of her panties.

"Oh, like that better than standing ba. But I feel still not really comfortable leh." I said.

"Ya la, towards the last part, already very tired and rushing to finish up. So just pour out everything, sit on the floor and check liao." she explained, this time without the demo, since cannot be sitting down on the floor at the bistro. That explains the white dirt on her dress.

"No wonder your dress dirty la. From the pattern on the dress, I think your ass also sit on the floor haha. Must be very sexy to the uncles. Some more in a quiet warehouse" I teased her.

"Where got think so much. Already tired and rushing to finish liao. Anyway not wearing thongs today. So just a piece of panties la. Haha. There also got cctv. So will be safe one la." Joey replied in her high playful tone liao.

"Oh today is panties ah. Want to show then must show sexy one ma. Show one ugly piece meh." I continued the teasing as we finishing up the drinks.

"Not ugly la. Menses coming ma. Later go back show u lo. Haha" She teased me back.
Old 13-03-2021, 06:50 AM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Finished up our drinks and head home. Wasted no time in our action and grabbed her into the room. I made her show me how she is seated down in the warehouse earlier, while I sat opposite her. Confirmed can see her panties rather clearly with the cameltoe.

I stood up and released my erected cock and stood in front of her while grabbing her boobs. "Come girl. Uncle buay tahan already. Suck me. 你他妈的大奶, 真骚。看到我忍不住了。"

"Uncle, 你不要这样." Joey tried to resist. "你很脏"

Slipped my hands into her dress from the top and played with her erected nipples. "Of course 脏,worked whole day. So sweaty. 你的奶头硬了. Horny liao right. Suck me now." I pushed her head towards my cock.

"Ahhh... Noo... Hmmm." Joey finally gave in and took my cock in her mouth. "Hmm ahh.. Smelly.. Uncle... Ahh enough.. Ahh." she tried to resist again.

"Enough? My friend here haven't started yet." I pulled my cock out and placed her in doggy position. Next I lift up her dress and pull down her panties to her knees.

"Power la, looks sedap sia. Nice ass." I role-played the malay uncle. "Nice anus, you got a nice hole. Come, uncle try ah." and I started licking her ass. "Wow, smell so exotic. Wow uncle like. Uncle steamed already. Come come. Suck." I shifted myself to the front.

Without any invitation, Joey just took my cock into my mouth, knowing what to do with her eyes closed. "Hmmm, ahh.. Uncle... Yours also.. Sticky.. And.... Hmm dirty.. Ahh.." she moaned.

"You like it don't you. From just now keep teasing us. We know you horny. Keep showing us your dirty panties. Let my friend see check how wet you are." I said as I laid her down onto the floor and play with her pussy.

"很湿了,you are so horny." I teased her as I played outside her glistening wet sweaty pussy and swollen clitoris. "你很想要是吗? Let me taste it." I bent forward and give her wet chee bye a fast and furious lick. "他妈的,好骚,味道好重, taste so musky. You sweat whole day liao. Come.. Give my friend a good suck too." I continued licking her while I placed my thumb into her mouth, simulating it to be the other uncle while pushing my 2 fingers into her pussy with the other hand.

Joey sucked hard as she enjoyed my licking. "Hmmm uncles.. Ahh Ahhh yes.. Ahhh.. Hmm ahh.. So... Dirty.. Ahh. Please.. Ahhh..... Ah..." Joey moaned with her eyes closed.

I removed my thumb from her mouth and very slowly pushed into her anus as she is still enjoying from my licking and pussy fingering, moaning loudly. Before she knew it, I already had my thumb in her ass, finger fucking her both holes.

"Wow, this girl power sia. Can take it in both holes. Sibei horny sia." I said.

"Ahhh. Uncle.. No.. Not ahh. In.. My ahh.. Ass... Ahh dirty.. Ahh. Ah.. Hmmm ahh. No... I am.. Ah... Cumm. Ahh cumming.. Ahh." Joey orgasmed hard from my double fingering and pussy licking.

I stood up, removed my pants and fucked her hard with her legs up, while she is still recovering from her last orgasm. "Chee bye.. Soo...tight sia... Ahh this.. Girl tease us from just now. Ahh. Fuck man.. She.. Deserved. It.. Ahh."

"Ahh. Ahh uncle... Please...stopp... Ahhh. Ahh.. No.. Ah. Fuck....please.. Ah.. Nooo." Joey can only plead as she moaned.

"No way.. Uncle going to cum.... Ahh. In you... Ahh..," I pumped her fast and hard. "This is what you gonna get. I cumming in you."

With the final few forceful push, I cummed into her, since her mense it's near and should be safe, I hoped. I continued pumping slowly as I milked myself completely into her used pussy, before standing up to admire the beautiful scene.

There Joey laid on the floor, with her dress hike up, legs bent, high up in the air and her dirty panties down to her ankles, revealing her used pussy with cum flowing out slowly and her anus slightly opened. What a sight and tiring night.
Old 13-03-2021, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1912 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42812 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
"Oh today is panties ah. Want to show then must show sexy one ma. Show one ugly piece meh." I continued the teasing as we finishing up the drinks.

"Not ugly la. Menses coming ma. Later go back show u lo. Haha" She teased me back.
T.Q v muchhh TS for another 2 long instalments of joey zaogeng at work..she is still such a notti n teasing girl n wife to her husband

Both of them had their usual notti n enjoyable role play in the bedroom of their home when back home at the end of the day ...this role play seems very much like a rape scene to me but luckily is not real of course ...or I will help TS take revenge on those old uncles ...haha

looking fwd to the next instalment of how joey will zaogeng to the ah peks n guys when she is out of her home

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 13-03-2021 at 07:39 AM.
Old 13-03-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

This is the dirty piece.
Old 13-03-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quiet again here.
Old 13-03-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
okoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyokoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Quiet again here.
Here! Reporting that read and pew pew on ur story liao!
Now, I thought that the first story she kanna touched from the old uncles
Old 13-03-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

Nope. Was continued from adventure 46
Old 14-03-2021, 07:46 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
odd

This is the dirty piece.
Thanks TS for this photo of joey's dirty grey panties ...reminds me of those my partner wears ... it's always steamy to know wat type n colour of bra n panties joey wears

Old 14-03-2021, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thanks TS for this photo of joey's dirty grey panties ...reminds me of those my partner wears ... it's always steamy to know wat type n colour of bra n panties joey wears
Its the light purple piece that she wore leh.
Old 14-03-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

Thx for sharing YRH!
Old 14-03-2021, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
PeiWah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Envy the uncles at the warehouse!
Old 14-03-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Its the light purple piece that she wore leh.
Dunno leh TS, looks more to me like grey colour leh ...hehe...anyway it doesn't matter wat colour it is exactly...impt thing is u gave us a chance to take a look at her panties ...keep it up !

Old 14-03-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeiWah View Post
Envy the uncles at the warehouse!
Too bad it's a big stained panties and not thongs.
Old 18-03-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

Not much responses liao.
Old 18-03-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
oluolu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Too bad it's a big stained panties and not thongs.
Ask her wear thongs/gstrings next time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1