The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2006, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
junction88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
yes j4f is the ambassador in suzhou!

but btw, harry's bar in guan qian is closed! i think they moved to somewhere in SIP district if i m not wrong.... but i dont know where.

shi quan jie is the recommendation...
The bar still there...the restarant that next to it is moved to SIP next to Xinhai swimming complex.
Old 28-09-2006, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
I think it can be more happening if u start to contribute some FRs to our bro here...

As for places to cheong...i think i did provide afew some time back...Just read thru the thread and i think you will benefit...

Just4fun
Can go Mudu 木渎 and try, many bath houses, prices are cheaper than Suzhou city...package ranging 288+ to 500+.
Old 29-09-2006, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 22
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junction88
Can go Mudu 木渎 and try, many bath houses, prices are cheaper than Suzhou city...package ranging 288+ to 500+.
hi bro, u in suzhou? any recommendations for bath houses in Mudu? tho it's a bit far, but Mudu looks like an interesting place!
Old 29-09-2006, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 22
carmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud of

bro Junction88,

Can advice where is VIP at 干将路 located? What are the charges over there and is it a disco pub? thks!
Old 29-09-2006, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 19
narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!

Quote:
The english name will HanTing... Per night will cost ard 200plus...

Behind this hotel..there is this sauna call yue hai hui suo...Inside is just like any MP...u shower...sauna...relax one corner..and FJ....600rmb per session....U can double confirm on prices before going ahead.....
Bro J4F,

I may be planning a trip over soon. Please advise on the weather and situation over there. Need to get away from here. Too much problems. Anywhere i can bunk in?
Old 29-09-2006, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
hi bro, u in suzhou? any recommendations for bath houses in Mudu? tho it's a bit far, but Mudu looks like an interesting place!
we have been talking abt mudu since the day we stepped into suzhou....till now...still never go....
Old 29-09-2006, 10:56 AM
Samster

just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by narada
Bro J4F,

I may be planning a trip over soon. Please advise on the weather and situation over there. Need to get away from here. Too much problems. Anywhere i can bunk in?
Weather is ard 18-29 degress... Sun is good...Situation is also not too bad.... Can party togther when u r here...
Old 29-09-2006, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmeo88
bro Junction88,

Can advice where is VIP at 干将路 located? What are the charges over there and is it a disco pub? thks!
It is located in between 养育巷 and 人民路 if you travel toward west and it is on the main road beside 金碧辉煌...all taxi know the place, the VIP big words is also on the main road.

VIP used to be most popular place after TANK (closed down) and it is also before SOS open..

2 Bottles of Chevas could cost 600 (single bottle used to be 480)..after few months of closing down, not sure they will adjust the price, any way, it is right in the heart of downtown (very near 观前街).

VIP used to be partronised by sillyporean and m'sia, taiwanese...mostly local younger gals..

enjoyed
Old 29-09-2006, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Mutu is the place emperor 乾隆 favarour fucking place. Was told 乾隆七下江南, always find chicken at 杨州 and Mutu, that why YangZhou got some many chicken shops...He might have left and deposits a lots of offspring there.

Mutu is very near new district. If you take a taxi from downtown to there, tell the taxi driver "Mutu 金山路", it will cost you less than Rmb 45.

There is a bathhouse call "吴宫", package is Rmb 288. You can also try any other bathhouse. The SOP is like this. Whenever you goto the bathhouse and at the shoe counter, ask the staff (if is a guy) for pkg charges...if is a lady, ask to see the floor manager (don't have to worry about whether guy or gal), ask them the same Q...what price for complete services (一条龙 or 到位)..juz pretend to be old bird...if is over price go next doors...

enjoyed
Old 29-09-2006, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmeo88
bro Junction88,

Yeah. It is a disco pub juz like baidu, SOS, K2....the DJ used to be a lady...now not sure, but she is good to stir up the atmosphere...it is always packed with the same groups of ppl there every weekend, if you stay longer in china and prepared to spent, you can get gal over there but don't expect ONS hor...Not worth it.

Enjoyed
Old 29-09-2006, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lately, a lots of bathhouse in Suzhou also offered package services. Price ranging 300 to 900 depend which one you go.
Old 30-09-2006, 04:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 22
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
we have been talking abt mudu since the day we stepped into suzhou....till now...still never go....
actually i have been to Mudu with my gf a few times b4, I even went to climb Lingyan mountain before... just that nv recce those ktv or bathhouses, n the central area of Mudu is not that near to New District, i estimate it cost at least 30rmb by taxi.

btw, bro junction88 seems to be old bird in suzhou?
Old 30-09-2006, 12:34 PM
Samster

carmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
It is located in between 养育巷 and 人民路 if you travel toward west and it is on the main road beside 金碧辉煌...all taxi know the place, the VIP big words is also on the main road.

VIP used to be most popular place after TANK (closed down) and it is also before SOS open..

2 Bottles of Chevas could cost 600 (single bottle used to be 480)..after few months of closing down, not sure they will adjust the price, any way, it is right in the heart of downtown (very near 观前街).

VIP used to be partronised by sillyporean and m'sia, taiwanese...mostly local younger gals..

enjoyed
Thanks for the update bro junction88. Will try out the place one of this day.

Went to boiling pt last nite and it was fully packed, there are many pretty meimei there and our eyes were like popping out with each of them pass by. But there is juz no available seats at all, so we head down to Waang Pai K bar instead which is also pack but manage to get a table over there.Afer 2 barrel of beer, headed home empty handed while my friend who managed to hooked up a saloon gal the last time at las vagas has manage to get her to his place overnite.
Old 30-09-2006, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:

enjoyed
Thanks for the update bro junction88. Will try out the place one of this day.

Went to boiling pt last nite and it was fully packed, there are many pretty meimei there and our eyes were like popping out with each of them pass by. But there is juz no available seats at all, so we head down to Waang Pai K bar instead which is also pack but manage to get a table over there.Afer 2 barrel of beer, headed home empty handed while my friend who managed to hooked up a saloon gal the last time at las vagas has manage to get her to his place overnite.
Old 30-09-2006, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Typo error...shld be 干将西路... Just in case for some bros not so familar with the geography of suzhou....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1